DRAGONS HEART. daemon targa...

By aaronhtchnrs

HOUSE OF THE DRAGON / your lips, my lips apocalypse book 1/1 ©-aaronhtchnrs More

DRAGONS HEART
ACT ONE
GRAPHICS.
1. the dragon and the stag
2. rose necklace
3. teasing a rogue prince
4. being a woman
5. give me a minute to hold my girl
6. my heart will never feel
7. threats have been made
8. sacrifices for consequences
9. weddings with no love
10. robert hightower
11. the rogue prince daemon
12. should i stay or should i go?
13. ceremony of chaos and corruption
ACT TWO: the rogue prince's claim
14. busy bees and perfect kids
15. the wishing well
16. bigger than the whole sky
17. the art of choosing
18. additions and plans of death
19. the vultures have risen
20. pity partys in flames
22. the black queen
23. the end is here

21. the first betrayal

4K 232 18
By aaronhtchnrs

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

MATURE CONTENT,, messy timeline bc idk

THE TARGARYEN FAMILY landed back on Dragonstone shortly after they left that evening — wanting to get back home soon as possible after the events of the dinner party.

Roseva had ushered the children straight to bed after their ship docked the harbour and made way to her own with her husband beside her.

The woman cupped her husbands face with one hand as she sat in his lap and rested the side of her head against his — his arms wrapped around her like a blanket keeping her warm.

She loved when he was like this. So at peace and content compared to other times when he couldn't settle and would just wonder the halls leaving his side of the bed empty and cold.

"Tonight was . . . interesting", she murmured and moved her head to look at him when he laughed, taking her finger to draw lines on his smile lines making him look at her softly.

"It was indeed. Best night I've had in a while", he replied and gave her a devious look.

"Oh really? Because I recall you saying that a few nights ago after I suck—", the woman couldn't finish her sentence because her mouth was against his within an instant making her giggle against them.

Daemon kissed her softly, cupping her face, "Quiet, lady wife. I don't want the whole of Dragonstone to know how good my wife's mouth is", he spoke against her lips, "I'll be fighting men at my old age and that won't end well . . . for them".

Rose blushed and kissed him again before nipping at his neck. His hands grabbed her waist and pulled her over his lap completely — her legs resting over each side of his waist. A gasp escaped her mouth when Daemon lifted her skirts up and rubbed his cold hands over her thighs, sending shivers down her spine.

"Daemon, please", she whined and reached her hands down to unbuckle his trousers and stood to lift them down his waist. Rose moved to sit back down and lifted her skirts up.

"Always so impatient", Daemon groaned when she lowered herself onto him. Rose's mouth hung open but nothing came out as he stretched her — they had grown used to quick sessions over the years, having children did that to them but she never got used to the way he stretched her open.

Every. Single. Time.

Daemon grabbed the back of her head and connected their lips as Rose began to move, his mouth making the noises she was letting out become more quieter. "Oh, Daemon".

His hands moved from the back of her head to her waist and helped her move on him, making a loud moan come from her mouth — her head tilting back as she grabbed the back of the chair he was sitting on.

Her things burned in pain but she loved it, she couldn't stop. Daemon then removed his shirt, exposing his scars that she began tracing with the tips of her fingers.

Rose removed her dress, leaving only her knee high socks on as she sat exposed on him. Daemon wasted no time leaving kisses over her chest before he stood from the chair — the woman laughed as he walked them over to their bed.

"Come here, lady wife", he dropped her on the bed then pulled her close to him by her legs before slipping back inside of her making them both moan.

"Daemon, please", she cried, his hands needing at her hips then her breasts — his rings leaving indentations on skin. Her legs wrapped around his waist and pulled him closer to her.

Daemon rutted into her endlessly, their eyes locking onto each other. Rose cupped his face as he cupped hers, eyes soft and wondering. A gasp left her as she finally came, Daemon doing the same with a groan — leaning his forehead on hers as his hips slowed.

"Going to miss this when we die", Rose spoke after a moment of silence and Daemon snorted and stood up over her, removing himself from her.

"I'll still be fucking you in the afterlife, don't worry, my love", he replied with a smirk as he grabbed a cloth and cleaned her up and Rose took a mental note to drink moon tea later on.

She climbed back and got under the bed sheeted covers and looked up at their ceiling. "I don't doubt it, husband". Daemon had painted the starts on it like she had in her chambers back in Kings Landing making her smile with a contented sigh.

Daemon soon joined her and wrapped his arm around her when she shifted to lay on his chest. "I want to stay like this forever".

The man leaned down and kissed her head softly with a smile, "We can and we will".

Though his promise would be short lived as in Kings Landing, Alicent was awoken to the news of the King passing — leaving her with a decision to make that would end with nothing but betrayal.

Daemon awoke before Roseva, the sun beaming down on his face making him extremely annoyed. A knock on their chamber door made him groan as he grabbed a blanket and covered his wife with it before calling for them to come in.

Robert walked in with his eyes closed — knowing all too well what could be going on in the room as he had found out one too many time. Daemon scoffed making him open his eyes to see his father figure looking at him in amusement.

"What do you want?".

"I need to speak with mother", he picked at his nails, a habit that made Roseva think of Alicent, it made her sad knowing they hadn't spent much time together.

Roseva often felt selfish for keeping Robert away from his other family but she wanted what was best for him and Otto wasn't that. But at this expense, Alicent missed out on time with him too.

Daemon sighed and gently woke his wife up, Rose groaned and kicked her feet under the covers, "What?".

"Robert needs to speak with you, love", he nudged her and she slapped his hand away, Daemon got up with a smile and covered himself with his own blanket and walked off to get dressed in the connected room that had their bath tub in.

Rose sighed and opened her eyes and smiled at her sweet boy, sitting up with the covers over her naked body. "I'll be out in a few moments, wait for me?".

Robert nodded back with a little smile, "Of course, mother". Another blunt reply that made her heart hurt.

The woman got up and dressed herself in a light green dress with golden sides and left her hair up in a loose bun with curled pieces of hair hanging down the sides of her face.

She opened the door to see Robert standing there, she half expected Rewan to be there and upon seeing her confusion the boy spoke, "I asked him to help Luke and Jace train on the beach with Daeron".

Rose nodded and let her husband out of the room, he kissed her head and walked passed them to the hall for something to eat. Robert walked into the chambers and Rose closed the door behind them.

"What is it you wanted to speak about?".

Robert rubbed a hand over his face, "I want to be a knight. A soldier". He sat on the chair by the fire place and crossed one leg over the other — something Daemon often did.

"I'm aware, son. There's a lot I need to discuss with your father. It's not something I can just make happen", Rose stood opposite him and rested her hands together on her lap.

The boy looked down and nodded, "I had a letter from Borros Baratheon asking me about marriage proposals". Rose sighed, she could have been related to Borros but somewhere along the line of the Baratheon heritage, a bastard son was taken in after a battle and was quickly legitimised when the man's wife died and left him no heirs which led to the birth of Roseva because he couldn't stomach the thought of bedding another woman that wasn't his passed wife.

"I see", she spoke. "I suppose this is because of Rewan", Robert looked up at her and sighed with a nod of the head. Roseva understood, love was a complicated thing and you desired it more when you knew you couldn't have it.

Silence filled the room before Robert stood up from the chair and spoke up, "I never knew what I was made for before I met him. I always wanted to make you and father proud and be a role model for the children. But beyond that I had no clue what my life would become or what was expected of me", he said and Rose listened carefully, "Then I met him on the training yard when Daeron pushed me down on the floor with a grin and he told me that if I didn't want to pick up a sword again, I wouldn't have to because he would be there to protect me . . . I fell so hard, I was already on the floor but I felt my actual heart fall out of my chest and onto the floor by his feet. He didn't stomp on it or look at me like I was a disgusting human being . . . he picked it up and kept it safe and loved me back".

A tear escaped the mothers eye before she walked forward and embraced her child in her arms. Robert didn't back away this time, he hugged her back and leant his chin on the top of her head. "Why don't you let me touch you anymore?".

Robert sighed and let a tear fall, "I didn't think you would want me to touch you because my father hurt you". His words were as raw as his voice as he tried not to cry.

Rose pulled her head from his chest but kept her arms around him and looked at him in shock, "My son, you're nothing like your father. Otto is cruel, you are everything but".

And for the first time in six long years, Robert let his mother cup his face and kiss his cheek before pulling her into his chest again and kissed the top of her head.

"You can be a Knight. I'll allow it and I will speak with your father. You will stay on Dragonstone as will Rewan. By my side so I can protect you. And you can live with him however you please. Only the best for my son", she rubbed his back.

"Thank you, mother", Robert smiled against her head, his heart warming as did hers.

A scream in the background made them pull away, Rose ran out of the room quickly with Robert close behind her. Daemon met her halfway with a shocked gaze, "Viserys is dead. Rhaenyra is in labour".

Roseva's eyebrows pinched together and her mouth opened but no words came out but another cry made her look passed him and into the empty hallway. "Are you—".

Daemon nodded, "Go to her".

Robert stood behind her and she turned back to him, "Find your siblings and then help your father", she then turned to Daemon and kissed his hands before dashing off to Rhaenyra's chambers where she was walking around the room covered in blood — Steffon held a hand over his mouth as silent tears left his eyes and the handmaidens stood back at the Princesses command.

"Rose", Steffon called when she came in. "I don't— I don't know what—", the man stuttered.

She grabbed his hands, "Find your children, meet with Daemon and find out a plan of action. I will look after her".

The man nodded and kissed his wife's head asking if it was okay for him to leave. Rhaenyra nodded knowing Steffon would be the only one to calm her Uncle down from making any hasty decisions. His hands were replaced with Roseva's as the woman rubbed her hands soothingly over hers.

"I'm scared. Mother, I'm scared", Rhaenyra chocked and leaned over a pillar as pain washed over her.

"I know, my sweet girl", Rose tried to keep her tears at bay. She knew it was too early for her to be in her labours and she couldn't help but see Aemma in front of her instead of Rhaenyra.

It scared her too.

Rhaenyra's children, Jace and Luke came waltzing in with Daeron close behind, "Mother?". The woman tried her best to stand straighter but she could barely manage as a groan left her lips.

Roseva grabbed Daeron and pulled him to the exit, "You must listen to me. Your father is going to want to take revenge for his brothers death, he will think it was their doing. You and Robert must ensure he doesn't make any haste decisions. Rhaenyra is still the Princess. Her word is the way to go. Do you understand?".

Daeron grabbed her hands gently and nodded, "Yes mother. I won't disappoint you".

"I know you won't, my love".

Daeron let her go and waited at the top of the steps for the boys, "Your Grandsire, King Viserys, has passed", Rhaenyra spoke to them.

"Viserys?", Lucerys questioned wide eyed, looking back at Daeron but the boy showed no emotion.

"The Greens have repudiated the succession and claimed the Iron Throne", Roseva looked up at that, not knowing anything else other than the Kings death, "Aegon has been crowned King".

The woman looked away in shock. Alicent wouldn't have done this. Would she?

"What is to be done about it?", Jace asked his mother with fury written on his face.

"Nothing yet".

"And where is father and Daemon?".

"I don't know", Rhaenyra responded, grunting in pain.

"Gone to madness", Roseva sighed and Jace looked at his aunt who walked forward to him, holding a hand on his shoulder. "Gone to plot their war. Your mother is in her labours, you are her eldest son. What are you going to do about it?".

Jacaerys looked at her for a moment before nodding, "Leave them with me", he walked off but Rhaenyra called him back.

"Jace. Jacaerys! As Roseva said, whatever claim remains to me, you are now it's heir. Naught is to be done but by my command". The boy nodded and walked off. Daeron grabbed Lucerys neck and pushed him out as well — the Targaryen nodding to his own mother before leaving her and the Princesses sights.

Rose wasn't sure how much time has passed, she was covered in blood and sweat as she fluttered around the room grabbing fresh linens and heaved buckets of water up from the steps back to Rhaenyra's chambers and filled the tub up.

The Princess didn't want help, she pushed everyone away as she sat on the floor in pain. Roseva tried her best to help by filling the tub and keeping the sweat from rolling into the woman's eyes as she groaned in pain. Roseva knew whatever the outcome was, Rhaenyra wouldn't want to be covered in blood for long so she had the tub ready.

A loud grunt made her turn and walk over to Rhaenyra when she sat up on her knees and began pushing. "Get out!", she screamed and Roseva cupped her mouth in shock, falling to her knees behind her and held her to her chest as she continued to push.

"Princess, please", a young handmaiden called as the other pulled her back in shock at the scene. "You can't do this alone, Princess".

Rhaenyra wailed loudly and gripped her mothers arm as the babe slipped out from beneath her onto the cold cobblestone floor. Roseva sat up and looked over the princess to the child on the floor, her chin quivered as did her lips.

She had failed again.

Rhaenyra sighed and picked her child up. Her Visenya and cradled her to her chest and leaned back into Roseva. The former Baratheon put her arms around her and cradled her as well, whispering in her ear words of some what comfort before ushering the handmaidens away.

They sat like that for what felt like hours before Roseva got up and walked around Rhaenyra. "Rhae, my love", her voice croaked, "Let me take her". She held her arms out but Rhaenyra shook her head.

"No. I can do it", she whispered and the woman nodded reluctantly. Knowing she would be the same if that was her. She helped the woman up from the floor and they slowly walked over to the table where they began cleaning the babe up from the water Roseva had carried up.

A knock on the door made Rose look up and walk over to it, opening it slowly to see Steffon looking at her questionably. He hadn't heard anything.

Steffon shook his head when Roseva tilted her head with a sad face, "No. Not my baby", he fell into her arms and cried into her neck. Rhaenyra held her child as she heard her husbands cry behind the door and fell to her knees with her own tears falling down her face.

She knew how her mother felt now.

"Im so sorry", Rose stroked his hair softly, his arms clutching onto her like he should have been clutching onto his daughter.

"Steffon", Rhaenyra called and Steffon stood up and entered the room. Rose closed the door quickly behind her, leaving the two to mourn over their child. She found the furthest room from theirs and slammed the door closed.

But it was loud enough for Daemon, her children and the rest of Dragonstone to hear. But that's wasn't all they heard.

They heard the screams of Roseva Targaryen as she cried for the loss of the babe that wasn't even hers. For the loss that she would have taken herself if it meant Rhaenyra had her daughter. And for the loss of a daughter she once had who had betrayed them.

They heard the screams of a mother . . . mourning the future loss of the Targaryen household.

*authors note*

Rhaenyra's labour scene is so short because it makes me cry so hard. Also Daeron and Lucerys relationship makes me so happy, Daeron being the best protector he can be for Luke even though they both die soon — 🧍🏻‍♀️NOT A SHIP THO JUST PLATONIC BESTIES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480K 22.3K 35
all my enemies started out as friends. 𓆩❤︎𓆪┊𝕮rimson 𝕭lood, house of dragon [ VOL 𝒊...
45.3K 555 52
ωнαтєνєя ѕσυℓѕ αяє мα∂є σƒ, нιѕ αη∂ ι αяє тнє ѕαмє. тнє тωσ ƒαтє∂ нαℓνєѕ тнαт ¢αтαℓуzє∂ тнє ∂αη¢є σƒ тнє ∂яαgσηѕ.
20.5K 906 11
𝘉𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘸𝘢𝘯 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭, 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘛𝘩...
191K 6.2K 27
𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚...