Deadly Sins | Monsta X

By ImKyuned

Would you sacrifice fifty souls to save your own? Selling her soul to Changkyun, a Crossroad Demon, at the a... More

Introduction
Prologue
Part 1: Time's up
Part 2: Negotiation
Part 3: Anya
Part 4: Victim
Part 5: Tease
Part 6: New Rules
Part 7: Doll ๐Ÿ”ž / Shownu
Part 8: Peaches
Part 9: Promises
Part 10: Princess ๐Ÿ”ž /Wonho
Part 11: Saturday Night
Part 12: Magnus
Part 13: Bad Decisions
Part 14: Blood
Part 15: Comfort
Part 16: Time is ticking
Part 17: Shared ๐Ÿ”ž
Part 18: Goddess ๐Ÿ”ž /Minhyuk
Part 19: Reward
Part 20: Kyun
Part 21: Home
Part 22: A Little Something
Part 23: Sisterhood
Part 24: Babydoll ๐Ÿ”ž /Kihyun
Part 25: Yearning
Part 26: Fake it
Part 27: Firework ๐Ÿ”ž
Part 28: Core Memory
Part 29: Breathe
Part 30: Distraction
Part 31: Jealousy
Part 32: Reality
Part 33: Kitten ๐Ÿ”ž/Hyungwon
Part 34: Repulsion
Part 35: Savior
Part 36: Secrets
Part 37: Sunshine
Part 38: Collapse
Part 39: Babygirl ๐Ÿ”ž
Part 40: Play
Part 41: Gorgeous ๐Ÿ”ž / Jooheon
Part 42: Havoc
Part 43: Revenge
Part 44: Henry
Part 45: Shield ๐Ÿ”ž
Part 46: Drowning
Part 47: Torture
Part 48: Morals
Part 49: Paralized
Part 50: Denial
Part 51: Golden
Part 52: Just Pretend
Part 53: Final Warning
Part 54: Truth
Part 55: Mine ๐Ÿ”ž
Part 57: Paradise
Part 58: Hopeless
Part 59: The Great War
Part 60: Nightmare
Part 61: Reminiscence
Part 62: Crossroad
Epilogue

Part 56: Yours ๐Ÿ”ž

434 28 12
By ImKyuned

Helluuu Babes.
Yeah.. I'm giving you two chapters of Kyun smut. Am I ashamed? Not a single bit 😂

~*~

Part 56: Yours 🔞

Anya lifts Kyun's face by his jaw and pulls him closer. "Don't stop!" she whispers.

The demon closes his eyes, ready to feel the sensation of her lips on his, when she suddenly pushes him by his shoulder into the mattress. Giggling, she straddles him and pins his wrists next to each side of his head.

"Fuck..." Kyun growls and looks down at their bodies as she grinds her soaking core against his dick. "Gosh, babygirl..."

He doesn't defend himself against her grip, doesn't care that she's messing up him and the sheets with his juices, doesn't try to regain control. If one creature in this universe has the right to use him like a little toy, it's her. And he's ready to follow her instructions blindly. Even though he knows she won't be able to keep up that game for long. He knows she loves getting dominated by him just the way he loves to dominate her. Like the perfect match they are.

"I always knew you're a little switch!" With a wicked grin, she leans down to him and bites his bottom lip, kisses his broad chest and admires his wide shoulders.

Kyun smirks. "I thought you were about to say 'bitch,' but yes to both!"

Laughing, she throws her head back and the demon watches her, completely mesmerized by her beauty.

Again their lips meet and they kiss, needy. Carefully, her hand wanders down between them and grabs for Kyun's pulsating length.

Growling into the kiss, his hand wanders to her ass as she helps him dive into her.

Her vision blurs again when she sits up straight. Her eyelids begin to flicker at the sensation of him so damn deep inside of her. Biting her lip, she intertwines her hands with his and moves her pelvis back and forth at a slow pace.

"Fuck..." Kyun groans loudly. Her every movement on his dick makes his heart beat faster. He just can't take his eyes off her, loves the way he fits so perfectly into her, loves the way her boobs move in time with her rocking.

"You're so beautiful..." he rumbles and swallows his saliva, or else he'd drool on the sheets watching her. "Don't stop!"

His words make her whine, knowing damn well what all this means, what it means that he calls her beautiful. What it means that he looks at her like this, that he sees her as an equal, as his.

Kyun chuckles, panting. "You love being in charge so I can praise you, don't you?"

Grinning at his words, she looks down at him, her fingertips now digging into his broad chest. She moves a little faster, moans a little louder.

Again he chuckles in a low voice and lets his hand wander over her legs, her stomach and her boobs where his crimson eyes follow. Lastly, his long, elegant fingers wrap around her throat and she whimpers with pleasure.

"You make your demon feel so good, babygirl!" He smirks and moans as she speeds up her pace a little.

She believes every word he says. The way his eyes roll, the way they scan her entire body, his hitching breath, is proof enough.

He still holds her by her throat, chokes her lightly, and she clings to his wrist to get more grip to ride him faster. Kyun gasps, unable to cope with the sensation of her.

Moaning, he sits up, wraps his arms around her and lays his huge hand on the back of her neck, helping her with her movements, holding her close.

"Baby..." she breathes into his ear, so overwhelmed by the way he touches her and the knowledge that there isn't a single inch between them.

"Anya..."

He bites her jaw, kisses and nibbles her neck as she hangs on his shoulder, digs her nails into it, and admires the way his broad back moves as he makes love to her.

He makes her lean back a little and teases her nipples with his teeth. "Gosh, babygirl, I've missed you!" he breathes against her skin. "I've missed this! I don't know how I ever kept my hands off you!"

Their moans and sounds of effort fill the air for a breathtaking eternity. It's like they melt into one being of lust and love. There isn't a single part of either of their bodies that doesn't get touched, not a single moment their lips and tongues aren't connected to each other's skin, there isn't a single moment either of them want to waste on too-quick movements, on cuming too soon.

Kyun tucks her messy hair out of her sweaty face, grabs her jaw and pulls her to his lips. Moaning, she returns the kiss but when she opens her eyes to look at him, her heart throbs hard.

Fuck!

"Kyunnie..." she says, out of breath, and stops moving. The demon was so into this, so into her, that he let himself get carried away with no idea that he was on the verge of losing control.

It's only when she says his name that he feels the insufferable hunger in him, and realizes that he's grabbing her waist a little too tightly, that his kisses have become a little too harsh. He lowers his head.

"Shit. I'm sorry!" he says and squints his eyes shut. "Wait a second..."

His voice is even deeper than usual and Anya knows she should be careful with her next movements. But she doesn't want to. This is a part of who he is, and she wants to know every bit of him. Not just the fun, the sexy parts. Also the ones that might scare her.

"Kyun, look at me!" she whispers and tries to lift his head by his chin. But he shakes his head vehemently out of her grip.

"Please, babygirl. Let me focus for a moment!"

He hates this, he hates this state, hates what he is. He doesn't wanna ruin her mood by showing his true self, even if the way he's looking right now isn't even half of it. When he's like this it already takes so much effort to not throw her against the wall and fuck her until she breaks. It takes so much effort to not let his demonic instincts overwhelm him.

"Please, baby. I wanna see you!"

Pleading, she cups his cheeks and pulls him to her lips. With this kiss, she wants to show him that she loves him, that she trusts him, no matter what.

Kyun can feel that. And he helped her let herself fall—he should allow her to do the same to him.

Carefully, he opens his eyes and looks up at her. A soft smile appears on her lips as she admires his eyes. She's never seen such a dark shade of black. Like a starless night, the utter and overwhelming darkness she sees when a nightmare rips her out of her sleep at night. They reflect all the horrible things he's witnessed, all the sorrow, the pain in him, and still Anya sees a breathtaking beauty in them.

"I don't wanna hurt you..." he says and wraps his hand around her wrist.

"You won't!" she assures him, still caressing his cheeks.

Kyun gulps heavily. "What if I do?"

As he speaks, she suddenly notices something she hasn't noticed before.

His teeth.

"I trust you!" she insists and gently lays her thumb above his lip. Her gaze rotates between his eyes and his mouth to make sure she won't do something he feels uncomfortable with.

Kyun lets her. Even if he hates it. But he's so sick of hiding, so sick of keeping secrets from her. She lifts his upper lip and the demon opens his mouth.

His teeth look like those of a vampire. But different from a vampire it's not just his canine teeth—it's all of them. They're pointed and sharp and look like he's able to maul an elephant with them...

For a moment Anya is a little shocked, didn't expect to see something like this.

Kyun heart clenches at the sight of her eyes. Will she change her mind about him now? Will she throw him out, threaten him, as his mother did?

"Are you scared?" he asks, his voice raspy.

For another long moment, she looks into his eyes and realizes nothing has changed. Seeing a part of his true self makes her love him even more. That tender smile returns to her face and this smile is so beautiful that Kyun almost forgets to breathe.

She shakes her head. "No! I'm not scared..."

Kyun gulps. He never thought he'd find someone who makes him feel like she does.

Loved, accepted, appreciated.

While shaking his head, he chuckles softly. "You're fucking crazy!"

She snickers. "Yeah, I know..."

For a few minutes, they sit there, their bodies and limbs intertwined, their lips connected to each other's skin, until the crimson color slowly returns to his eyes. Through his half-parted lips, Anya can see the even, human teeth that she's used to seeing and feeling on her skin. The tension in Kyun's body decreases, the urge to do terrible things to her fades.

And he can't believe she's still here.

"I... I love you so fucking much!" he breathes and kisses her shoulder softly.

Anya lays her head back. With her hands around his cheeks, she enjoys the way his lips brush over her neck as his words echo in her mind.

He loves her.

For the first time in her life someone loves her despite knowing every detail of her. What a breathtaking feeling.

This urge to feel him deeper and closer than before grows and she kisses his lips, the greed in her prevailing.

"Are you... can I?" she mumbles against his lips and moves a little.

Kyun gasps, nods hastily and grabs her ass. "Yes, yes... go on, babygirl!"

He kisses and licks her neck, letting his hands roam over her body as she keeps on moving.

It doesn't take long until they regain their previous pace. Every once in a while, Kyun's eyes turn black again, but with the next blink the red color returns. Anya trusts him enough to not lose control. And Kyun trusts her enough to not let him lose control. The warmth in his chest, this incredible feeling of his racing heart, the fact that he loves her more than he can express help to keep his demonic self under control.

Panting and groaning, he sucks her skin, painting her body with his beautiful marks like a canvas as they love each other into a state of complete and utter bliss.

The longer she moves, the more her soft moans turn into whimpers. All these marks he leaves on her make it so easy for his venom to reach her every nerve ending.

Anya is willing to give up everything, willing to dedicate her whole life to Kyun. He owns everything, her body, her soul, her whole heart and when she opens her eyes again she can almost see the inseparable connection of the mating-bond surrounding their naked bodies like a golden, glowing string, tying her to him. Again tears sneak past her lashes as she drowns in the utter happiness in her.

Kyun watches her, and he has to hold back a gasp, feeling so blessed and cursed at the same time by their connection.

How could he be so ignorant to think that none of this is real?

Their love shines between them like the brightest sunlight and intensifies with each movement of her hips. The demon knows all he'll ever want for the rest of his doomed eternity is her. All of her.

She cups his cheeks, licks away the tears he wasn't able to suppress and they stare at each other as their bond tightens between them.

"Kyun..." she moans, breathless, and the demon nods. With her clenching walls around him and the way her body shifts he knows she's close. Kyun himself feels a wave building up inside of him that he already knows will rip him apart.

In synchronized movements, they chase their highs, ready to drown into each other, ready to become a symbiosis of love and ecstasy.

Again he grabs her ass, helps her with her movements when he feels the strength leaving her body and looks up to her, kisses her lips sloppily.

"Cum on me, babygirl!" he breathes. "I wanna feel you cum!"

Whimpering, she bites his bottom lip, lets his tongue curl over his mouth, her sweat mixing up with his.

"Will you cum with me again?"

The demon nods. "Yes!"

All this time, it felt like the pleasure inside them was building towards an explosion, but when their orgasm finally hits them, it's like time stops. The moment slows and stretches like molasses. Their ecstasy is as deep and dark as it is high and hot, soft and warm as it is pointed and intense. They lose track of where they are, who they are, where one of them ends and the other one begins.

But even with Anya drowning in Kyun, she's still fully aware of his insane beauty. The way he clenches his jaw, the way his eyes roll, his irregular breath, the deep growls that escape his throat is the most breathtaking thing she's ever witnessed.

With this moment frozen between them, she feels like she can take forever to admire him, to drink deep of his pleasure as well as her own.

For a long time they both keep on moving, giving both of them the best experience of the other until their highs slowly die down.

The silence that follows, only interrupted by their heavy breaths, is the most comfortable, most incredible silence Anya has ever experienced.

"Fuck, babygirl..." Kyun gasps, leans his forehead against her shoulder, digs his nails into her waist again, and tries with all his strength to get his twitching body under control. "That was..." Unable to find the proper words to say, he chuckles. "Fuck..."

He lifts his head and kisses her passionately, lets his tongue play with hers, and Anya groans, her body almost collapsing with the overstimulation.

With his arms wrapped around her, he falls into the mattress and pulls her with him. Neither of them knows how much time passes as they lay there and try to simmer down.

With her fingertips on his chest, retracing the contours of his muscles, Anya listens to Kyun's racing heart, listens to his heavy breaths. The demon clears her sweaty forehead of the hair plastered against it and kisses it softly and lingeringly before pulling her even closer.

He's never felt anything like that, not in his human life, not in his afterlife. He already knew that loving her was the most powerful sensation of his existence, but this felt like...like bringing their bodies, their hearts, and their souls together. Like in becoming one with her, he'd finally become one with himself, too.

For the first time, they both are satisfied after having sex. For the first time, it feels like this insufferable hunger in them is finally stilled. As if one soul needed the other to fill the intense void that was slumbering deep inside of them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 1.9K 49
Book #3 of the Monster Series Being one of the council member's daughter surely have its perks. I am look upon as an idol, a role model, to all the o...
2.4K 22 35
"I wonder what time is it" "Changkyun" She calls pushing her hair away. The male walk towards her immediately smelling her which cause him to sigh. "...
8.5K 485 23
Changkyun is lost, he always feels a big hole inside his chest every second of every day. The fact that he's in love with his best friend Hoseok does...
29.2K 1.5K 30
แด›สœแด€ษดแด‹ สแดแดœ ๊œฐแดส€ ๊œฑแด€แด ษชษดษข แดแด‡ แด‡แด แด‡ษด แด›สœแดแดœษขสœ แดกแด‡'ส€แด‡ ส€ษชแด แด€สŸ โ€ป โ€ป โ€ป โ€ป โ€ป "My psychiatrist said that I'm improving" he says We are seated on a couch at my house, wa...