Deadly Sins | Monsta X

By ImKyuned

Would you sacrifice fifty souls to save your own? Selling her soul to Changkyun, a Crossroad Demon, at the a... More

Introduction
Prologue
Part 1: Time's up
Part 2: Negotiation
Part 3: Anya
Part 4: Victim
Part 5: Tease
Part 6: New Rules
Part 7: Doll 🔞 / Shownu
Part 8: Peaches
Part 9: Promises
Part 10: Princess 🔞 /Wonho
Part 11: Saturday Night
Part 12: Magnus
Part 13: Bad Decisions
Part 14: Blood
Part 15: Comfort
Part 16: Time is ticking
Part 17: Shared 🔞
Part 18: Goddess 🔞 /Minhyuk
Part 19: Reward
Part 20: Kyun
Part 21: Home
Part 22: A Little Something
Part 23: Sisterhood
Part 24: Babydoll 🔞 /Kihyun
Part 25: Yearning
Part 26: Fake it
Part 27: Firework 🔞
Part 28: Core Memory
Part 29: Breathe
Part 30: Distraction
Part 31: Jealousy
Part 32: Reality
Part 33: Kitten 🔞/Hyungwon
Part 34: Repulsion
Part 35: Savior
Part 36: Secrets
Part 37: Sunshine
Part 38: Collapse
Part 39: Babygirl 🔞
Part 40: Play
Part 41: Gorgeous 🔞 / Jooheon
Part 42: Havoc
Part 43: Revenge
Part 44: Henry
Part 45: Shield 🔞
Part 46: Drowning
Part 47: Torture
Part 48: Morals
Part 49: Paralized
Part 50: Denial
Part 51: Golden
Part 52: Just Pretend
Part 53: Final Warning
Part 54: Truth
Part 56: Yours 🔞
Part 57: Paradise
Part 58: Hopeless
Part 59: The Great War
Part 60: Nightmare
Part 61: Reminiscence
Part 62: Crossroad
Epilogue

Part 55: Mine 🔞

494 26 4
By ImKyuned

My Babes. There's not much to say here. Enjoy 🦋

~*~

Part 55: Mine 🔞

Kyun squeezes his eyes shut, tries to focus, tries so hard to let the demon inside of him take over control to gather enough strength to walk away from Anya but joke's on him. His human side, his love for her, is too strong.

Fuck this!

Growling, Kyun gives in, cups her cheeks and returns the kiss passionately. Anya sighs, relieved.

The demon buries his hand in her hair and pulls her deeper into the kiss before his lips wander over her jaw to her neck and she moans as she clings to him. His free hand roams over her curves and his every touch feels like an electric shock rushing through her body.

Kyun has never been more turned on, never been more excited and he's certainly never been so hard in love. And he wants to feel, wants to taste, wants to know every inch of her.

Smiling, Anya breaks the kiss and grabs the hem of Kyun's shirt. Without hesitation, he lifts his arms and lets her pull it over his head. With parted lips she stares at his broad chest as her fingertips glide over it. Kyun groans under her touch and tilts his head back, his eyes closed. Gulping, she lays her palm on his chest and at the feel of his strong heartbeat, their eyes meet.

Changkyun doesn't know what it is but he never felt more vulnerable in his entire existence. With her hand on his chest, he realizes that only she is able to rip his heart and soul into pieces. From now on Anya gets to decide his happiness and sadness, whether he will be alive or dead.

He brushes his lips over her forehead, buries his hand in her hair as her lips trail kisses down his neck, his bare chest, over his little moles. He growls when she digs her sharp fingernails into his shoulder and her tongue and teeth lick and nibble every bit of skin reachable for her.

When their lips meet again, Kyun sighs with pleasure. Every moment his mouth isn't connected to hers and his hands aren't touching her skin feels so incredibly wasted.

Carefully, even though he knows she wants him the way he wants her, he pulls up her dress. When his palms connect to her bare skin, she throws her head back, moaning at the sensation of his power. Kyun watches her, smiling, before tugging the dress over her head.

Even though Anya is not wearing a bra and her body is without a doubt the most stunning Kyun has ever laid eyes on, his lips immediately find hers again. He's addicted to the taste of her, the feel of her.

She gasps into his mouth when his hands wander up her body and finally touch her boobs. At the sound escaping her throat Kyun feels his pulse quicken, so eager to feel even more of her. His kisses become wilder as his fingers begin to play with her nipples. The demon breaks the kiss, gasping, and she buries her hands in his hair as he takes her boobs in both of his hands and attaches his teeth to them. Anya can't help but moan out loud.

Growling against her skin, he nibbles her skin softly, letting his tongue curl over her nipples in turns. A trace of his saliva marks his way over her sternum, her neck, her chin, and back to her mouth. His venom makes her skin prickle and heightens her arousal even more.

Both smiling against each other's lips, she wraps her arms around his shoulders and he lifts her body with ease. Kissing her passionately, he carries her over to the bed and places her gently into the sheets.

Even though they both know exactly what they want—and the need for it is probably the biggest force either of them has ever felt—they take it slow. The last time they slept with each other, everything went so fast that they didn't even have the time to feel each other properly. They won't make the same mistake this time.

Kyun's tongue plays with her nipples as he lets his hand run over the curves of her body, digging his fingertips into the flesh of her thigh.

Moaning, Anya arches her body against his, leaning her head back and closing her eyes, only to open them instantly again, determined to not lose sight of him for a single moment. The way his dark hair falls into his face and the passion with which he kisses every inch of her body is something she never wants to forget. The demon lifts his head from her boobs and kisses her lips again before gazing at her for a long moment.

"What?" she asks, wide-eyed.

He shakes his head, smiling. "Let me admire you, okay?"

"You can't do this to me!" She giggles. "I'm not used to that, I was scared you'd changed your mind!"

"Don't worry, babygirl, I'm not going anywhere!" With these words, he kisses her lips and Anya's heart is about to burst in her chest at both his touch and his words.

"'Cause you're mine, right?"

His heart skips a beat. A bright smile decorates his face when looks at her again. "Yes! Yes, I'm yours!"

Kyun's lips wander over hers, her jawline down to her neck as she processes his words. Arching her body against his, she wraps her legs around his hips, her arms around his shoulders.

"Mine..." she whispers between her moans, tasting the sound of the word on her tongue. "You're mine... my mate..."

Kyun feels goosebumps creeping over his skin at her lustful words. He never thought this could arouse him more than any physical touch. Again he kisses her lips, lets his tongue play with hers as they cling to each other.

"I love you!" he breathes and buries his face in her neck again, peppers it with kisses and soft nibbles and Anya melts under his words, his touch, like ice in the hot summer sun.

He leaves a wet trace of his saliva on her body as he wanders further down, his lips and tongue tasting every inch of her skin.

Moaning softly, she buries her hands in his hair as his tongue curls over her nipples, her stomach, her lower abdomen. Kyun's eyes meet Anya's when he kisses her core through her soaking panties and she whimpers with need.

The demon's heart is racing with anticipation. It's been so long since the first and last time he ate her out and he can't wait to taste her like this again.

With a dirty grin on his face, he pulls her panties down with his teeth, catches it with his hand, and throws it off the bed.

Chuckling, she watches him as he kneels between her legs and takes off her pumps. Instead of diving into her soaking core, like she expected, he crawls on top of her again and kisses her lips firmly. The hunger for her is unbearable but he doesn't want to give her the feeling this is all about sex, all about her body. He cares for her, for her well-being, for her comfort. And Anya has never felt more comfortable being close to someone. Not to mention that his saliva, which covers her skin with a burning sensation, makes her so damn horny that her mind is completely dazed.

"Changkyun..." she breathes and arches her body against his, moans when her soaking center gets in touch with his pants. "I can feel you wanna take it slow but I'm losing it..."

The demon chuckles against her mouth, bites into her bottom lip, and pecks her nose. "What do you want?"

These games again. Playfully annoyed, she rolls her eyes. "Eat me out, goddamn it!"

"Mh." Again he chuckles. "I love how you put aside all your insecurities for me..."

With these words, he wanders down her body again. And just like the first time he devoured her, he maintains eye contact with her when his tongue glides through her core.

Moaning, she clenches her hands into fists around the sheets underneath her when his saliva makes its way to her most sensitive parts.

Kyun actually planned to tease her, to make her beg for him, to play with her. But the moment he tastes her juices on his tongue, he throws all his plans overboard. There's no holding back. His crimson eyes darken with lust and he growls against her skin before burying his face deep between Anya's legs.

"So good..." he rumbles and she whines at this pleasure.

He lets his tongue flick over her sweet spot at a sinful pace, digging his fingertips into her hips. The touch of both, his tongue and his hand, shove her closer and closer to the edge. And just like the last time, it doesn't take long for her orgasm to roll over her and set her already hot body on fire.

"Kyun!" she moans and rams her nails into his shoulder, crying with pleasure.

Kyun rolls his eyes between her legs. God, he could watch her cum, could watch her beautiful body shift underneath him, could listen to her moaning his name for all eternity.

Anya's high overwhelms her and her legs begin to shake. She wants to push them together but Kyun holds them apart, still licking her pulsating core.

"Please baby, s-stop!"

"Uh-uh..." He chuckles against her wetness and digs his fingertips into her waist.

"But I... I already..."

The overstimulation makes her body twitch uncontrollably but the demon only tightens his grip on her.

"But I'm still hungry..."

His words in combination with his actions make her groan out and it doesn't take long until he coaxes the next climax out of her, leaving her in complete ecstasy. She loses control over her senses, all she feels is him and the intensity of this high that makes her feel like she's walking on air.

With a proud smirk, Kyun lifts his head from between her legs and watches her. Anya is so beautiful with her face clouded with the pleasure he gave her.

When she finally comes down from this incredible high, her eyes meet his.

"Fucker..." Out of breath, she slaps his shoulder playfully. They chuckle and he lets his tongue glide over her core again. Squealing, she shifts her body, giggles at the overstimulation.

The demon laughs, dries his mouth with the back of his hand, and places a little kiss on her lower abdomen.

Smug like a cat, he crawls on top of her again, watches her heavy breaths, and her dazed eyes as his hands caress her cheeks.

"This would only be half as much fun if you were a demon as well..." He snickers and she tilts her head, confused.

"Why?"

His hand wanders over her body as he shrugs. "My venom would have zero effect on you..."

Anya is absolutely sure sex with Kyun would be just as fun, but she wouldn't want to miss out on that feeling.

"What a shame that would be..." Grinning, she pulls him to her lips, still out of breath, still somewhere above cloud nine.

"Yeah, such a shame. You wouldn't melt under my touch like hot wax... wouldn't moan with pleasure when I..." He lets his hand glide over her waist and she indeed whines at the wave of arousal his touch causes. "Yeah, that..."

Smiling, Kyun kisses her neck, her chest, her waist. He wants to give her time to come down. He knows if he's too hard on her, she'll get exhausted too soon. And he's far from done with her.

For the first time in his life, he's not seeking fast satisfaction. Isn't fucking for stress relief or because he's angry or jealous or just hasn't fucked in a while.

He wants to fuck her to feel her. He wants to love her.

Kyun pecks her lips and gets on his knees. While shaking his head, unable to get over how hot she is, laying there, with parted legs, her skin shining with sweat from the effort these climaxes cost her.

He seizes his belt and when she hears the clicking, her head shoots down at it. Gulping heavily, she watches him, watches the huge bulge in his pants, watches his dark eyes scanning her body.

He tilts his head and looks at her with a grin on his face.

"I would love to watch that pretty mouth of yours sucking my dick again," he rumbles and Anya's mouth waters. "But I need to feel you properly..."

He lowers his pants and reveals boxers that almost seem ready to explode under the pressure of his length. He pulls down his pants fully and kicks them together with his shoes and socks off the bed.

Their lips get in touch again, and Anya moans into his mouth at the feel of his dick between her legs. Her fingers wander over his back down to his boxers and she lets her hands slip into them, digging her nails into his skin.

Kyun growls and grinds his pulsating length harder against her core, making her whimper.

"Babygirl" he says and leans back to look at her. "Um... I wanna ask you something..."

Anya can't help but grin. Will he ask her now to use protection?

"What is it?"

He focuses on how to form this question. He's never been hesitant about fantasies and kinks and stuff he likes to do. But Anya is not just anyone he uses to fuck his brains out. And maybe he's only this nervous because he's been dying to do this ever since the night in the club when he bonded to her.

"Can I... can I bite you?"

This question throws her a little off guard at first. But the second his words reach her brain, a wave of arousal rushes through her body that's almost impossible to bear.

"While you're...fucking me?" she asks, to make sure they're on the same page.

Kyun nods. "I heard it's a pretty intense thing between mates," he explains. "Not just for me but also for you—"

"Fuck yes!" she interrupts him, her eyes sparkling.

His heart races so fast in his chest that he can barely breathe. Smiling, he lowers himself to her lips again and kisses her tenderly. With their tongues and lips connected, Anya slowly pulls down the last bit of clothing separating Kyun's naked body from hers. Both are shaking equally hard with anticipation and need.

"Ready?" he asks and Anya nods firmly, holding her breath, desperate to feel him.

Noises of pleasure and effort escape their throats as Kyun finally dives into her. The demon gasps and squints his eyes shut while holding her close to his body.

"Are you alright?" she asks, worried, and lets her hands run over his cheeks.

"Yeah, I just... fuck, babygirl" He chuckles, his voice thick with effort and breathless with sensation. "You feel so amazing... and I don't wanna lose control..."

She's still convinced that Kyun will never fully lose control when he's with her. But she knows how scared he gets when his demonic side appears, scared to hurt her. So she nods and kisses him, lingering.

"Take your time..."

Kyun watches her, watches her perfect face, her soft gaze, and tries to calm his breathing. His heart rate kicks into overdrive as her fingertips glide up and down his back, his chest and he finally dares to move.

Immediately her lips part but the sounds get stuck in her throat. The way he holds her, kisses her, the way he looks at her while he's loving her, is the single most intense thing she's ever experienced.

Moaning, she closes her eyes and leans her head back, ready to let Kyun flood over her like a tidal wave.

"No, let me see you!" The demon's hand on her chin pulls her face back down. "Anya, please look at me!" he breathes between his thrusts and she rips her eyes open, stares at him, gasping.

This is the first time he's called her by her name without referring to her fame. Him using her actual name while inside her fills her with so much happiness that she has to focus not to burst into tears again.

Kyun watches her, grinning. He can see in her face how much this affected her. Calling her by her name never felt better, never felt more right to him, than in this moment.

"You're too cute!" He snickers and she feels his tongue on her temple, licking off that one stupid tear that sneaked past her lashes despite her effort.

"I love you so much..." she whispers and moans again when the pleasure of his thrusts fill her body with warmth.

"I love you too!" he breathes, his voice shaking. "Does it feel good?"

Unable to form a sentence, she nods, trying to control her emotions.

"Talk, baby..." he breathes against her neck, still moving inside of her. "Let me hear your beautiful voice..."

Moaning, she digs her nails into his back, clinging to him as he thrusts deeper into her. "So good... baby... you feel so good!"

Kyun growls. He gets a vague idea of how much him calling her by her name affects her. He feels the same when she calls him baby.

"Want me to go faster?" he asks and bites her bottom lip. "Or do you want me to keep this pace for a while..."

"Keep the pace!" she presses out. "It's too good!"

"Good girl..." he says and kisses her lips. "Don't forget that you are in charge... I need you to tell me how you want it!"

There's no need for her to tell him how she wants it. He seems to know her body better than she does. The way he's able to hit the right spot over and over again makes her lose her mind.

Anya pulls him to her lips and they kiss sloppily, moaning into each other's mouths. He feels her body trembling underneath his and breaks the kiss.

"Bite me, baby!" she whispers, out of breath and Kyun gulps heavily, his thrusts steady.

"Are you sure?"

Anya nods. "Yes, please!"

Tenderly, he turns her head by her jaw and attaches his lips to her neck. He kisses it softly in unison with his love-making and Anya's moans grow louder. The moment his sharp teeth sink into her skin an explosion bursts inside her chest.

Her eyes fly open but euphoria clouds her vision when Kyun's venom pierces her artery. It's like falling into a pool of liquid ecstasy, and all she wants to do is drown. The demon rumbles deeply at the taste of her blood on his tongue.

"Changkyun!" she cries out and he keeps on rocking against her again, carefully sucking her blood. He's never been as addicted to someone's blood as he is to hers. Finally knowing why makes her blood taste even sweeter.

For both of them, it's a throwback to that night. The immense arousal they felt back then is even more intense now. It's a longing they both had for months and finally, it seems like every little piece is falling into place.

Kyun's sucking becomes greedier, his thrusts harder, and a wave builds up inside of her. It's as if the first climax she was about to reach mixes up with the second one caused by his venom, spilling together into a tidal wave.

Again she cries out his name when the wave spills over her and dashes her heart and soul into pieces—in the most pleasant way possible. Whimpering and whining, she arches her body at this sensation as tears run down her temples uncontrollably.

But this time her high lasts longer, is more intense, deeper, wider, like the endless ocean in front of their window. This wave turns her over and under, overpowering her body, and every time she thinks she might come up for air, it rolls her under yet again.

Kyun is so willing to drown in her. Tasting her blood again and feeling her clenching walls around his pulsating dick makes him feel like he's on a heroin trip and before he can even think about regaining control, a familiar feeling rushes through his body as well.

"Fuck..." he breathes and moans against her open skin when he cums into her.

Crying, she throws her head back when her high doesn't seem to come to a halt. With sloppy movements, he keeps on pleasuring them and Anya feels drops of her blood running down her neck. Kyun moans again and attaches his lips to her skin, careful to save any more from getting wasted.

Finally, she comes back down to earth, and Kyun slows down. With tender movements, he lets his tongue curl over her neck to close her wound.

Breathing heavily, she kisses his shoulder and lets her fingertips glide over his back as he licks her neck, still rocking against her hips at a slow pace.

She stares at the ceiling, still trying to wrap her head around what just happened. Kyun pecks her closed wound and smiles against her neck. With his work done, he finally has the chance to appreciate what an intense experience they just shared.

He lifts his head and caresses her cheek gently. His lips are still red from the blood he just drank—and Anya hates herself a little for how hot she finds this.

"Are you okay, babygirl?" he whispers and she nods, still breathless.

"More than that! That was incredible!" she swoons and kisses him. Kyun smirks against her lips, relieved that this experience was as incredible for her as it was for him.

"I'm—wait!" She moves her pelvis. "Did you cum?"

"Yeah sorry!" He chuckles. "That was too intense not to cum!"

Anya doesn't know why she's disappointed about this. She hates that she was so busy with her orgasm that she didn't pay attention to his. And she's kind of sad that the best sex of her life is already over...

"Shall we.. shall we take a shower?"

"Huh?" Kyun tilts his head. "What makes you think I'm done with you?"

"You... I mean you..."

He tips his head back, laughing. "I'm a demon, babygirl! I am always ready!"

Indeed, she feels his hardness moving inside of her as his tongue glides her nipple again.

"Oh my god!" she gasps when she realizes what that means. "You really gonna fuck me into oblivion, aren't you?"

"No! I'll stop when you tell me to stop!" He snickers and lifts his head from between her boobs. "Do you want me to stop?"

Anya wishes her body didn't need an eternity to recover from what Kyun just did to her. She assumes he knew what he was doing when he only ate her out, when he only fucked her when they slept together before. Her human body isn't made for all the things his demonic self is capable of.

But she knows damn well that she's ready to come undone by him. So ready for this demon to love her until her body collapses.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 818 36
[WATTPAD FEATURED] ❝Sometimes, what we know turns out to be just a drop. Whereas what we don't, often sizes up to an ocean.❞ . . . Nam Eunbi had move...
655 37 25
What if the secret is displayed and there's no turning back? Time to panic then... - Sometimes you just need a friend to talk to, to comfort you, to...
181 12 11
Title: Legacy of Shadows In a world torn apart by the remnants of a long-forgotten war between good and evil, the legacy of that fateful Blood Moon n...
5.5K 245 33
Many souls have been lost. Because of Valentine's massacre, the pressure is on between us and the Downworld. It's hard to keep peace and serenity whe...