Red Eyes Love Thick Thighs ~...

بواسطة Miz_Angel18

Even with skin as smooth and brown like chocolate Melody is not seen as appetizing by those who drink blood... المزيد

Character Info
Character names
Prologue
1
2
3
4 ~ Newborn Battle
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18 ~ 💨
19 ~ 🌲
20 ~ 🔥
21 ~ 🌊
22
23
24
25 ~ Battle pt1
26 ~ Battle pt2
27 ~ 🍋
28 ~🍋
29 ~ 🍋
30 ~ 🍋
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40 ~ Battle Again
41 ~
Not a chapter
42 ~
43 ~
44
45 ~
46 ~
47 ~

35

815 34 29
بواسطة Miz_Angel18

Previously on ~
Red Eyes Love Thick Thighs

Melody's PoV ~

Then I looked at my son "you don't have to come with us I don't want to make you uncomfortable but I hope you visit" I said to him but I was surprised when he told me he would come in a week. The next people I looked at were my mates "we are gonna need a bigger plane my kings" they smiled "leave it to me my queen" Aro said as he walked away.

Now on ~
Red Eyes Love Thick Thighs

Jackson's PoV ~
(Remember he is Melody's long lost son)

I was happy to finally find my mom, I knew something wasn't right when I was first being told about her. Then I met that nurse and as much as she would tell me stories about mom she didn't do enough but she would feel my anger.

The doctors who decided for my mom and took me and my sister away from her, they would be the ones to pay. I had a bad upbringing and due to my vitiligo I was severely bullied, so I plan to sue the hospital.

I like to keep some cards to my chest so I hadn't told my family what I plan to do, I said bye to everyone and I went to get my car and headed back to Seattle and I would begin my plans. Before I joined my mom in Italy, my sister was gonna stay with her supernatural boyfriend so until I go I will just spend time with my sister.

Time Skip ~

Once I got back to the hotel I waved to the receptionist and he smiled at me, I then made my way up to my room and called a person who owed me a favour.

Phone Call

Jackson -
"Can I call in that favour"

Unknown -
"I know I said I owe you but you're a friend"
"If you need help I will do my best"

Jackson -
"So I was able to find my mom"

Unknown -
"That's great but I can tell there's more to this"

Jackson  -
"Oh there is I want to sue the hospital"
"And I need as much information on a man called Dante don't know the surname but should be in jail for over 20 years now due to kidnapping a Melody Swan"

Unknown -
"Wait Melody is your mother you know I see the resemblance now"

Jackson -
"Yeah she's my mom my sisters look more like mom though"

Unknown -
"Next time you see your mom tell her Liam says hi"
"My crew will help you, you have constantly saved our asses. Though how's Melody gonna react when she hears about the case"

Jackson -
"Leave that with me Liam but make them unable to work again they hurt my mom and I want them broken"

End of Call

Liam laughs but says consider it done then hung up, I knew he would find out all the information I needed about this Dante fucker by tomorrow I don't care who that man is but from the way mom flinched when hearing his name, he's lucky I don't kill him.

My next problem was trying to find out who the fuck Isabella is, because she's supernatural I knew I could ask Liam about this. But there were some strong emotions especially when mom was telling those people how that Renee woman was Isabella's mom. It seems like I've missed a lot and I'm in need to catch up.

Time Skip ~
Melody's POV ~

I was dreading going back to Volterra, mainly because that brat is gonna be in my home and taint it with her nonsense. I finish packing my bag and before I can even try to pick it up it's snatched from my hand, when I try to see who would such a thing. Looking up I see Aro with a smirk on his face.

"I can and will fight you, I'm not out of commission so I can carry my own bags. You all know that right" the chuckle "yes my queen we know but that won't stop up" said Caius and I rolled my eyes at him and smile as I enjoy his playful side. I went outside to get some air and feel connected to all the elements.

All was great until the guards I had sent to check on the kingdoms came back. If I'm honest I don't know what I was expecting, but I was hoping for some good news as I already had to deal with Isabella.

Each of their faces told me something was wrong, the first to speak was the fire kingdom named Kion "my queen Cordelia want revenge for the death of her mother and wants to challenge you" I nod then look at the others the next to speak was Mei "a lot of Yavanna's supporters aren't happy however a lot of the children have been saved"

Okay that's a positive thing so I can't complain too much, I then turn to the other elemental guards "the air kingdom is doing my queen they are getting stronger" I smile "it's the same for the water kingdom King Mizuko has been teaching many how to fight" this made me stop.

I look at them hoping they would explain what exactly was happening, as if reading my mind the air guard who told her name is Sora stepped forward. I cross my arms waiting "My queen there is a vampire claiming sh is meant to be queen and Cordelia has been helping her" I look at him then I start laughing.

That brat will die by my hand before she can ever think she can rule the elemental kingdoms, she doesn't even have the power to try and rule them. I look at my guards "what are your opinions on all this" they each looked shocked. They turned to each other then and the water guard Dorian got over his shock first.

"My queen we are lowly guards we....." I stopped him "you have been in the kingdoms longer than I and I honestly want to know what you all think" the girls laughed while the boys sighed "for me I was around when your parents ruled, and I want that back it was nice the kingdoms got resources from each other we mingled that's what I want. This kingdom, this world I don't want this for my grandchildren" Kion said.

As we were talking I heard footsteps so I turned into the direction it was coming from, my guards became tense and surrounded me. When the steps got closer I saw it was my son with a grim look on his face "who is Isabella mom and why won't anyone tell me about her" I sighed then told the guards to stand down before looking into the trees.

"He's my son so you can put the weapons" I giggled as I saw my sons face, I asked him exactly what he wanted to know and of course he said everything. I began telling him "well to start of Isabella was a Swan being Charlie's daughter but due to how she treated me and thinking herself more important than any rule, she was disowned by Charlie."

I saw his face become dark when I implied that she didn't treat me right "Jackson I'm over it and she will be dead soon she's challenged me for the throne but doesn't know that she has signed herself up to die" I continue telling him more about her and the trouble she has caused and I knew he was annoyed that he couldn't punch her.

Though the part that anger him the most is what Isabella did to Jacob, and how she led him on even though Jacob is a minor "can I kill her mom" I laugh and shake my head "if she disrespects then you can beat her up but you haven't met her so no." Jackson looked at me shocked "I thought you was gonna outright say no because she's a woman."

I actually hate that shit about a girl can hit a boy but a boy can't hit a girl, not my kids if someone hits you then knock them the fuck out. I must've said that out loud because Jackson was laughing really hard, by the time I had finished explaining Isabella and the elemental world to him both our phones when off.

Looking at my phone I saw it was a call from my lawyer, I was confused so I answered it he told me that I was to receive compensation from Forks General Hospital and the trauma given to me and my children. I was confused as I hadn't even sued them yet, making this known to my lawyer he says that the hospital was brought out by a Liam and saw what they did and are taking the doctors to court.

After thanking my lawyer for letting my know I say goodbye then look at my son who's not meeting my eyes, I chuckle as he made himself look suspicious "whatever you did well done, but next time you do something like that tell me so I can be involved." Then I walked over to my mates who were smirking.

"Oh Jackson you will be representing me and dealing with paperwork as punishment, anything you're too young for give to my lawyer and he will get it to me" Jackson whines that's he too old for punishments and that I should forgive him making me smile "no no this is to make up for any punishment I missed while you grew up and your my baby I will always have some time out for you."

He looks at me with his jaw dropped and I wave at him "come on my kings we have been away from home for too long" then nod and we head to the pack to pick up the others. I was picked up by Jasper then my mates ran to the pack as soon as I was put on the floor I was tackled by Renesmee, Soleilia and Wangshu (took me forever to find a name for that child).

I laugh but when I look up I see that my mates aren't too happy but I don't pay them any mind, I stand and pick up Wangshu who smiles at me.

Author here ~

I'm tired of using google translate so from now on any time a character is speaking another language I will write in italics. Alright back to the story.

"Wangshu my child how are you" I spoke in Chinese and he smiled at me "I'm good momma how are you" I'm smile at him and say I'm good then kiss his cheeks making him giggle then I look at my mates "will you stop looking me like that" I said in Italian making them growl but I knew they wouldn't act. Well I hope they won't.

One because I'm now pregnant and two I'm holding a child, if only I knew holding a child would save me before but I know it won't last for long. I hug the child in my arms and I look at Renesmee and Soleilia who are smiling at me then put a hand on my belly.

I put Wangshu down and watch as he and his sister run off and play, then I remembered that I was using Wangshu as protection, I feel arms wrap around me and from the height of the person behind me I knew it was Marcus. "You are lucky you was holding the child but next time you tempt me like that I will use the vines and tie you down" I gasp at him.

Then I hear chuckles behind me, I groan and attempt to walk off the key word is attempt as I was pulled back into Marcus' chest, I turn to look at him when I feel a body behind me okay these men are dangerous and they know it. I look at Marcus "I am already pregnant let me be" this made him smirk and I tilted my head.

"You just reminded me that my brothers are no longer full vampires anymore" I knew where he was going with this so I covered his mouth "that's enough talking from you let us go say goodbye" I wiggle out of their hold and walk into Emily's house saying bye to everyone and promising to visit once the child is born. This made them smile.

Then I was surprised when I finally met Paul's imprint she was beautiful, she was also fierce and I knew she wouldn't let Paul push her around. I didn't say much as I didn't know if she was a supernatural or not but imagine my surprise when I got closer to her and her eyes flashed gold.

Apparently I wasn't the only one that saw that as I heard many growls behind me, I look to see the whole Volturi scared and angry I was confused but I didn't move "Melody get away from her she's a child of the night" this made me gasp as I heard of them but had never met one before.

I look at her but I don't feel scared, which is weird as by association she is my enemy but she stepped away from me and bared her neck. I gasp as she showed me a act of submission "my name is Mahala and I am a werewolf I'm in control of my other side" I watched her hearing the truth in her voice.

"How can we believe that" she looked at me then looked back at the floor and began shifting parts of her body, we were all shock and I said how as I couldn't believe it "we werewolves were only the way we was because we had a bad leader making us try to shun the animal side to us."

I nodded and saw as she changed back "when the Volturi killed all the bad, those of us in hiding felt the power shift so we started to embrace the animals" I stayed quiet as I listened to her I then looked at Paul and I saw the conflict in his eyes she continued to tell us that by embracing the wolf she gained better control and as she had shown could shift at will but was stronger at night and looked more like a mix of human and wolf.

(Think of Remus from Harry Potter)

As well as not losing her mind during full moons, though werewolves were still forced to shift making it more painful. My mates went to say something but I stopped them "Mahala will you harm any of the pack members" she looked hurt that I would even say a thing and was quick to say no.

"Werewolves live to be a part of a pack it helps keep us sane, though if that doesn't work then we have mates or as the shifters call it imprints. By nature, we can't hurt them or anyone that is close to them as it would be us indirectly hurting our mate, but we werewolves are very possessive and will fight"

I smiled happy with her answers "I will leave my guards to keep me informed I have just found my daughter and this pack is my family so I will keep them safe" Mahala took it well and bowed her head I then look at my mates at then we leave and head to Italy to deal with a bitch named Isabella.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

379K 8.9K 27
Kamber Vicasi is nothing like what Edward expected when he heard the rumors that a new family had moved to Forks. With her fiery red hair and bright...
147K 4.7K 26
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍| ❝Why did you just leave me like that?❞ ❝Because I thought ...
2.9M 92.1K 59
❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗔 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗬𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗘- 𝗜𝗠 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗔 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗨𝗘𝗗 𝗕𝗬 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗨�...
84.4K 1.9K 21
𝑭𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓. (𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑽𝒐𝒍𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒊 𝒙 𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒙...