π‘Ίπ’Šπ’”π’•π’†π’“π’”.β˜‘β˜‘β˜‘β˜‘

By FlorK2D

She watched her so called sister in law smiling happily after all the pain she put them through but now she w... More

Sisters 1
Sisters 2
Sisters 3
Sisters 4
Sisters 5
Sisters 6
Sisters 7
Sisters 8
Character Sketch.
Interlude.
Sisters 9
Sisters 11
Sisters 12
Sisters 13
Sisters 14 (π‘Ίπ’†π’Žπ’Š π‘³π’π’π’ˆ 𝑼𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆)
π‘Ίπ’Šπ’”π’•π’†π’“π’” πŸπŸ“
π‘Ίπ’Šπ’”π’•π’†π’“π’” πŸπŸ”
π‘Ίπ’Šπ’”π’•π’†π’“π’” 𝟏7
π‘Ίπ’Šπ’”π’•π’†π’“π’” πŸπŸ–
π‘Ίπ’Šπ’”π’•π’†π’“π’” πŸπŸ—
π‘Ίπ’Šπ’”π’•π’†π’“π’” 𝟐𝟎 ( π‘³π’π’π’ˆ 𝑼𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆)
π‘Ίπ’Šπ’”π’•π’†π’“π’” 𝟐𝟏
π‘Ίπ’Šπ’”π’•π’†π’“π’” 𝟐𝟐
π‘Ίπ’Šπ’”π’•π’†π’“π’” πŸπŸ‘
π‘Ίπ’Šπ’”π’•π’†π’“π’” πŸπŸ’
π‘Ίπ’Šπ’”π’•π’†π’“π’” πŸπŸ“
π‘Ίπ’Šπ’”π’•π’†π’“π’” πŸπŸ”
π‘Ίπ’Šπ’”π’•π’†π’“π’” πŸπŸ•
π‘Ίπ’Šπ’”π’•π’†π’“ πŸπŸ–
π‘Ίπ’Šπ’”π’•π’†π’“π’” πŸπŸ— (π‘³π’π’π’ˆ 𝑼𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆)
π‘Ίπ’Šπ’”π’•π’†π’“π’” πŸ‘πŸŽ
π‘Ίπ’Šπ’”π’•π’†π’“π’” πŸ‘πŸ
π‘Ίπ’Šπ’”π’•π’†π’“π’” πŸ‘πŸ
π‘Ίπ’Šπ’”π’•π’†π’“π’” πŸ‘πŸ‘
π‘Ίπ’Šπ’”π’•π’†π’“π’” 𝑳𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕.
New Story Alert

Sisters 10

3.8K 382 46
By FlorK2D

No proofread.

AR Designs.

Arnav, Aman and Payal sat in Arnav's office stunned to the core after hearing everything that at the breakfast with Isha.

"Who the hell does that woman think she is? " Payal cried out fuming as she stood up.

Aman turned to Arnav and his hands was shaking with the veins on his neck and arms prominent indicating he was internalizing his rage not to scare already devastated and remorseful Khushi.

He realised this was the reason Arnav had been worried all along, Isha was not the trustworthy woman he thought she was because she was trying to break up Arnav and Khushi and Arnav's intuition was already warning him.

Arnav stood up and all eyes was now on him.

"Aman, call off the deal and give her anything she wants even if she wants ARD then so be it. " Arnav exclaimed in an intensively calm voice that sent shivers down their spines.

Aman nodded knowing this was going to happen but Khushi and Payal were shocked.

Khushi stood up, walked up to Arnav and held his hand all the while shaking her head.

"Arnav please don't. " Khushi begged and this pissed off Arnav who yanked her hand out of hers and Khushi was taken aback by this.

"Kiki, are you crazy, this woman wants to hurt you and the only way she has access to you is through this deal...... I don't want her anywhere near us and if it means me becoming poor then so be it but I will be damned if I let that woman succeed with what ever evil plan she has against me. " Arnav yelled and Payal tried to interfere but Aman who was by now standing beside Payal held her hand signalling her to stay out.

"They needed to solve this as a couple and they are here to help when needed but for now we have to let them be. " Aman whispered to Payal was reluctant but nodded.

Khushi smiled and held both hand making him face her.

"I don't know what resentment Miss Kundra has against you. " Arnav relaxed hearing Khushi address Isha formally. "But I know one thing, she is trying to use me to get to you because she sees how much we love each other and she knows I am your weakness........ She knows she can use me to hurt you but she is wrong and right at the same time because I may be your weakness but I am so your strength........ I thought Anjali and all our misunderstandings was the biggest test of our love but Isha is and we have to prove to her that our love is not easily broken......... I always thought I have shed my naive character off but this is prove that I am still naive as I was before........ In all this I have learned my lesson never to trust strangers again but please don't call off the deal. " Arnav tried to retort but khushi stopped him. "Let me explain, everyone is looking forward to this as a lot of the employees have made personal budgets from the bonuses they will receive........ My colleagues are putting their all to work for you, our customers, clients and fans are looking forward to this and this could benefit us all so imagine what will happen if we fail them........ We can't let Miss Kundra think she has won........ We are strong together and we can't let her break us like this........ She wants war then we will give her one....... Unlike Miss Kundra, we have family and friends who will support us and you once told me to keep my friends close and enemies closer....... Through this we can also find out why she is trying to seperate us and through this we can also prove to her she will never succeed in breaking us apart. "

Arnav smiled at Khushi and cupped her face.

"You are absolutely right and am sorry for yelling at you like that. "

Khushi hugged him and Arnav reciprocated as a smiling Payal laid her head on Aman's shoulder and her stared at Payal surprised but she didn't notice as she was engrossed in admiring her sister and brother in law.

Arnav and Khushi broke the hug and turn to them with a surprised look and teasing smiles on their faces and this made confused Payal but she felt a hand squeeze hers and she realised her position and moved away with an embarrassed smile on her lips.

This made Arnav shake his head at Payal smiling as Khushi giggled.

"So what are we doing about Isha? " Payal asked as the atmosphere changed.

"We observe her for now, I will have my men follow her because she is clearly hiding something and also we have to do a more in depth background check on Arnav to find out if Isha has any connection to the Raizada or the Malik family. "Aman suggested and Arnav flinched and Khushi who was handing his hand knew he was triggered by the Malik name.

" I support that but from now on, Khushi will stay as far away from Isha and we will address her formally from now on........ In a week time, all of this will be over and I will never have any deal with her ever again. " Arnav said and they all nodded. "I can't concentrate now and Khushi is coming home with me........ Aman give the trainees the day off because I don't want anyone questioning Khushi's absence. " Aman nodded as Arnav turned to Khushi. "Kiki get to the workshop now and Aman will follow you after a few minutes........ I will be waiting for you at the parking lot. "

Khushi pecked his lips and run out as Payal and Aman teased Arnav and after two minutes, Arnav kicked both out smiling.

Immediately the door closed, the smile dropped replaced by anger.

"Isha Kundra, you will regret ever crossing me and dragging my Kiki into this...... You will pay for every tears she shed because of you. "

Jor Bagh, Delhi.

In the posh neighborhood of Jor Bagh stood a majestic mansion.

In one of the many master bedroom of the mansion, middle age man looking disoriented in bed stared a woman walking up to him in tears.

He looked confused as the woman sat down and held his number hand kissing it as tears rolled uncontrollably down her cheeks.

"Ajay....... It's me...... Your Nimi. " Isha cried out but Ajay stared at her confused.

"Am sorry ma'am but he will need some time for remember you especially from the way you look........ People who come out of coma especially for the period your husband was have a hard time remembering people or events in their lives, he will need constant and intense psycho and physiotherapy for him to become active again. " The doctor doctor explained to Isha who nodded and turned to Ajay.

"Don't worry my love...... You will get well soon and we will once again become family again. " Isha exclaimed happily leaned closer and kissed his forehead.

She then stood up as the doctor and nurses examined him again.

Isha pulled Mohan out of there leaving Ajay with the doctors and nurses.

"Everything is now falling into place, Ajay is now awake and even though I messed up my chance with Khushi, Ajay will help me get her back...... For now Arnav had won but gradually, I will create situations in their lives that will break the up........ Very soon, my Khushi, my Ajay and I will be family again and Arnav, Garima and the Maliks will pay dearly for what they did to us. " Isha spewed venomously.

"Congratulations godmother, every soon you will achieve all your dreams and I will help you achieve everyone single one of them....... You can always count on me and always make me know your plans so that I can help...... Besides I like Khushi and it's my duty to protect her just like you. " Isha smiled hearing this and hugged Mohan who reciprocated.

"Sorry God mother, I can't let you ruin your life with your hatred, I will have to save you from yourself even if it means betraying you. "

Laxmi Nagar.

Gupta Sweet shop.

Shashi was in his office going through his account books when he heard the door open and close.

He raise his head to find Garima holding a lunch box walking slowly towards him.

He removed his glasses and leaned back in his chair.

"If you think buttering me with your cooking and love bombing me will prevent me from exposing you then you better stop. " Shashi exclaimed in an angry voice as Garima began crying and fell to her knees.

"I beg you Shashi....... Please don't tell them, I will lose them and they are all I have........ Think about the hurt you will be putting them through."

Shashi felt disgusted hearing Garima, he saw right through her emotional blackmail and also disgusted by her lack of self accountability. Shashi stood up and walked up to Garima staring down at her in disgust.

"You disgust me...... This proves you will never change........ You have two days until the deadline or else I will tell Payal and Khushi the truth and you also better get ready to sign the divorce papers. "

Shashi immediately walked out leaving Garima in tears as she remembered what lead them here.

Flashback.

Two weeks earlier.

Garima sat happily in the passenger seat as Shashi drove to the date he had promised to take her own but she was worried seeing the serious look on Shashi bit she assumed it was because of the constant demand for sweets and he was tired.

Shashi then parked by a lake and got out confusing Garima who got down and walked towards him.

He turned and Garima was stunned of his teary eyes.

She was about to ask him what was wrong when Shashi pulled out a white envelope and handed it to Garima who looked confused but took it and opened it.

She widened her eyes in shock seeing the content and her head snapped back to Shashi whose tears was flowing uncontrollably.

"I heard you that day........ I could you do this to Nimrat....... How could you be heartless to deprive me of morning my daughter......... Ajay lived for years blaming himself for his daughter dying but his daughter was alive all this while and mine was the one who die....... Why, why did you do this and you better tell me the truth. " Shashi yelled crying as Garima cried with him.

At that moment she knew she couldn't hid the truth anymore and I was now or never.

She revealed her ongoing affair during their marriage and the possibility of the child not being Shashi's child.

Shashi looked devastated but the worse was about to come.

"A few weeks after Nimrat and Ajay's last, I was shopping at the market when I bumped into his brother Anant, he revealed to me that it was Arvind who had ordered his men to kill Ajay and Nimrat because they found a letter he sent to me stating how he missed me and wanted to reunite behind the families back....... I didn't believe him at first and walked away from him but the possibility of it being true kept on nagging me so over and over again so I decided to look for the supposed letter and indeed it was true when I found it hidden under a Nimrat's jewelry box....... I felt responsible for Khushi being an orphan and that was one of the many reasons I didn't want us to adopt Khushi....... I decided to wait until you were not around to leave the house and confront Arvind and that came when you got an other to cater for a wedding, I pretended to be sick and you had to replace me with Madhu and even convinced you to take Payal and Khushi with you citing Khushi needed and change of environment. " Shashi remembered that day and looked stunned by his wife's manipulation. "I went to Sheesh Mahal and on that day I found out his daughter was getting married but I didn't care and confronted Arvind but he kept on denying his involvement and out of spite, I found his wife and told her everything about his affair with me and his brother confirmed it even though he denied it....... His mother kicked me out vowing to ruin me."

Shashi at that moment realised the rumors about the mistress of Sheesh Mahal committing suicide on the day of her daughter's wedding after she discovered her husband's infidelity was because of Garima and Arvind Malik affair.

Garima yelped and fell to the floor holding her abused cheek which stang from the slap Shashi has graced it with.

"I hate Garima....... You are the biggest mistake of my life but also the best mistake because you have me wonderful children like my daughters....... I finally understand why you always scolded Payal for always defending Khushi and I also understand why because they are real sisters......... See what fate has done, even when they thought of themselves as cousins, they always treated each other like sisters........ They were so close to each other to an extent that people who thought they were sisters where stunned to find out they were cousins........ You have sixteen days to tell them the truth...... Sixteen days Garima...... As for your adultery, it's a secret between us and don't worry...... We will still be married but don't even expect me to ever perform any role as your husband........ All of that ends today......... Sixteen days or I divorce and you know what happens to divorcees....... Sixteen days Garima. "

Shashi walked away leaving Garima in tears.

Flashback ends.

"God if this is my punishment for my crimes then so be it." Garima cried out finally ready to admit the truth to Payal and Khushi.

To be continued.

Next update will be on Monday or Tuesday.

Don't forget to hit the ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ button, comment and follow for more.

٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ.

Xoxo xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 12.9K 37
Peep in to know more IPKKND story Starts after suicide attempt of khushi This is my first work so kindly over see my mistakes. Hope reader would lik...
222K 14.8K 29
When he thought he knew everyone, he realised he was wrong. Everything he knew was all a facade and it hurts when it comes from the ones you love th...
268K 8.6K 15
This story begins after basketball match when everyone in raizada mansion were busy praising arnav ,arav and sheetal completely missing what their sw...
139K 10.4K 65
Both were not willing yet they were married. they got married because of their siblings who were happily married on the other dais next to them. Arna...