WAITING FOR YOU -- TAEKOOK FF...

By Akeelahhack

Jungkook and Taehyung are in a beautiful relationship but what happens when Jungkook has to leave for his st... More

💗Introduction💗
💗Chapter One💗
💗Chapter Two 💗
💗Chapter Three💗
💗Chapter Four💗
Sorry😪
💗Chapter Five💗
💗Chapter Six💗
💗Chapter Seven💗
💗Chapter Eight💗
💗Chapter Nine💗
💗Chapter Ten💗
💗Chapter Eleven💗
💗Chapter Twelve💗
💗Chapter Thirteen💗
💗Chapter Fourteen💗
💗Chapter Fifteen💗
💗 Chapter Sixteen 💗
💗Chapter Seventeen💗
💗 Chapter Eighteen💗
💗Chapter Nineteen 💗
💗Chapter Twenty💗
💗Chapter Twenty-one💗
💗 Chapter Twenty-three 💗
💗 Chapter Twenty-four💗
💗 Chapter Twenty-five💗
💗 Chapter Twenty-six💗
💗 Chapter Twenty-seven💗
💗 Chapter Twenty-eight💗
💗 Chapter Twenty-nine💗
💗Chapter Thirty💗
💗Chapter Thirty-one 💗
💗Chapter Thirty-two💗
💗 Chapter Thirty-three💗
💗 Chapter Thirty-four 💗
💗Chapter Thirty-five💗
💗 Chapter Thirty-six💗
💗Chapter Thirty-seven 💗
💗 Chapter Thirty-eight💗
💗 Chapter Thirty-nine💗
💗 Epilogue 💗
💗Thank you💗
NEW STORY 😁
💗Special Chapter💗

💗Chapter Twenty-two💗

529 12 0
By Akeelahhack

Jin's pov

After leaving the ice cream parlour, we dropped Taehyung off at home and went to the cafe as we know that Tae won't be able to work with us today because of Jungkook's departure.I was making a coffee when
something on the TV caught my attention.

Korean Air flight 493 that was headed for the United States of America. Just crashed on a remote forest and there were not any survivors.Those who know their family members were on the plane should come and confirm for a compensation. We send our condolences to you.

"Joonie, come and see something" I am said tears already streaming down my cheeks.

"Yes bab-" He stopped mid sentence after seeing what was on the television.

"Oh my God.No this cannot be happening"He said frozen on his spot.

"Tae,Tae. We can't let Tae see it now."I said snapping him out of his daze. We quickly rushed out closing the cafe. The only person in our minds was Tae.

Meanwhile in Jeon mansion.

Mr Jeon's pov

I was sitting in the living room watching the TV. I decide to take a day off as I was already late to office because of dropping Kook at the airport.

"Honey, can you get me a coffee?" I shouted towards the kitchen area where my wife was cooking.

"Sure"I heard her shout back before settling my self on the couch in the living room.

I took the remote and decide to on the television. I decided to watch news, so I switched the TV station to a news station. Upon changing the channel I saw something that made me get up abruptly.

Korean Air flight 493 that was headed for the United States of America. Just crashed on a remote forest and there were not any survivors.Those who know their family members were on the plane should come and confirm for a compensation. We send our condolences to you.

I stood there frozen trying to process the information until I heard the crashing of glassware. I turned to see my wife looking at me with tears in her eyes.

Author's pov

"I-i-isn't that Kookie's flight number." Mrs Jeon said finally loosing control of her body and falling to the ground.

"HONEY" Mr Jeon shouted running towards her holding her in his arms caressing her head softly.

"It is not true right?" She asked looking into at him with hopeful eyes.

"Sorry, honey but it's true. Bunny is gone." He said hugging her tightly softly patting her back. Mrs Jeon broke down into tears putting her palm over her mouth to muffle her cries.

Mr Jeon patted her back whilst whispering sweet nothings into her ear to calm her down. After some time, Mrs Jeon's cries died down and she slowly went to sleep.

Mr Jeon carried her in bridal style and took her to their room,placing her gently onto the bed.After which he quietly left to the guest room.

He got in and leaned against the door finally breaking down why not his buddy is gone. He stayed there trying to console himself.

With Yoonmin and J-sprite.

Yoongi's pov

After dropping off Jungkook at the airport, we decide to hung out at my place since my parents aren't around.

"Yah,Yoongi why do you have so many boring TV channels" Hobi said lazily from the couch munching on some popcorn.

"We can't even find a proper drama to watch."Jimin said rolling his eyes

"Well if you don't like it here, the door is open for you to leave."I said plopping on the couch near Jimin.

"Whatever" Hobi said handing the remote to me.

I scrolled through some few channels but something caught my eyes. I stopped there drawing everyone's attention to it. What we heard left us shocked and saddened.

Korean Air flight 493 that was headed for the United States of America. Just crashed on a remote forest and there were not any survivors.Those who know their family members were on the plane should come and confirm for a compensation. We send our condolences to you.

"Chim are you seeing what I am seeing." I said with my eyes wide open.

"I think so"Jimin replied me.

"Yoongi, this isn't true right?"I heard Hobi asking eyes already filled with tears.

"I hope that isn't Kook's flight number?"I heard Sprite asking.

"I-it i-is"I finally replied them stuttering over my words.

Author's pov

They all stood there frozen with tears streaming down their cheeks until Sprite shouted."TAE"

"What about Tae?" Jimin said confused.

"Ko-ook Tae" Sprite stuttered out.

"Oh shit"Yoongi said quickly grabbing his keys motioning the rest to follow them. They might also be in pain but imagining Tae's pain they forgot about theirs rushing to reached him.

At Namjin's Apartment

Jin's pov

Just as we reach the outside of our apartment, I saw Yoongi's car arriving too. We quickly got down rushing towards each other. Their eyes were clearly swollen meaning they also know.

"Let's get in"I said to all of them.

We all run towards the door. I rang the door multiple times with no reply.
I quickly took the spare key and unlocked the door.

Author's pov
(Might be sensitive to some people.)

"Tae" Jin shouted hearing no reply they all decided to check every room.

Yoongi entered Tae's room but no one was there.He checked the bathroom still no one. The others were checking the other rooms but he was no where to be found.

"Did you check the guest room?" Namjoon asked them. They all shook their heads as no at this point their anxiety was higher than the roof over their head.

After getting the reply Namjoon run to the guest room upon entry he saw a sticky note on the bathroom door. What he read made his heart drop to his feet.

Hyungs, this is your Tae bear.Before you see this letter I might be dead already. Just know that I love you guys but I can't live without Kook. Eat well and stay healthy.
Bunny's bear

He quickly barged into the bathroom.

There was Tae in a bloody bath tub with a knife in his hand.

He rushed towards him lifting him up in bridal style and running downstairs the rest following after him.

They entered the car and drove to the hospital with tears brimming their eyes.

At the hospital

"Doctor! Doctor!" Namjoon rushed. into the hospital desperately calling out for a doctor.

The nurses immediately put Tae on the trolley pushing him to the theatre. Other emergency hospital stuff following after.

"Yoongi-ah why?Kook is gone now Tae
too wants to leave us doesn't he think about how we will feel after he is gone." Jimin said sobbing in Yoongi's embrace.

"It is okay baby mochi. Just hope Tae will be fine okay?"Yoongi said patting his back.

"Namjoonie, Tae will be fine right" Jin said crying silently in Namjoon's arms.

"Yeah, let's hope for the best" Namjoon said caressing his head.

"Sprite, I feel so overwhelmed. What should I do?" Hobi said burying his head into Sprite's chest.

"It's okay, hobi-ah, Let's just pray for the best."Sprite said patting him softly.

On the other side in a remote forest

A man is walking and saw a severely wounded boy walking with the support of trees. He rushed towards the boy helping him to his house but the boy kept muttering one name. "Tae,Tae"

-----------------------------------------------------------

How was the chapter?

I hope you like it😊.

Please comment to give your reviews and vote too.

I now have 1.2k reads thanks to ya'll for reading my book.

Stay healthy and stream 3D.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 88 6
"I found my heaven..." "I found my angel..." · Between Heaven and Earth - Book i. [marauders era 1976 - 1981] [sirius black x m!oc] 𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝟐𝟎𝟐...
76.2K 2.3K 44
what happend when someone who left you for someone else and where hiding some secrets. a story where Tae left jk for some one else or its is not? a s...
261K 6.4K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
20.7K 1.1K 44
(Mostly Taekook/Yoonmin fanfic)😈 The Bangtan boys all lived under the same roof. Some of the boys are unsure about their sexualities. Things kind of...