Fight Of Her Life

By Creative_Deja

I held my head straight as I enter the shop ordered what I want then exit the shop. A dark blue crown pulled... More

Read
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Instagram post
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter ,36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Author reveal
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Happy New Year
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 29

674 53 0
By Creative_Deja

This goes out to @missmekhimcumquick issmekhimcumquick
Amelia Hazel Smith 18
Monday April 15,2024
Arrow Keys Street, Portmore
.
.
.

" Which one a the clinic you ago," I asked since it's the first time she will be getting a shot in Jamaica.

"The one weh me mommy own," He said taking up her bag.

" You mom did own clinic," I question taking up Liyah.

" Yeah did buy her the one weh she did a work at," He respond going out the door.

" Oh, but when we go there I want us to be normal, no getting through before the others," I said trailing behind him.

" A tru me nuh dat busy today still," He replied opening the car door.

Strapping in her seat, I turn on the small TV that's behind the seat, for her to watch, putting her pacifier in her mouth.

After settling in the car, he pulled out blowing the security.
.
.

" Baby me did a think bout fih pierce her ears today," I said looking over at him.

" No b nuh today, she already ago Inna pain from the injection," He respond turning into the town.

" If she nuh cry we go but if she cry we nuh go," I try to reason.

"Ok," He stated pulling into a parking lot.

He hope out the car, then open the back door for her carrier bag, after fixing my blouse properly, I hop out then get Liyah out.

Walking into the building, it's cool if you nuh use to AC it's going to be cold.

Jay head to the counter while I take my seat on a chair.

Place nice bad, AC, TV pon wall, mirror floor length, nah lie then gwan.

Looking around there is a few mothers with there child, young baby but one in particular caught my eyes.

She is sitting in a blouse that ripped and
the boy beside here is dirty and he looks weak from where am sitting, but the young baby in rapped in a old towel, and he is crying.

My heart started crying

God if am every ungrateful, I pray that you forgive me for I know not what I do

Jay come a sit beside me taking Liyah in the process.

" Me soon come back," I said getting up.

Walking over to them I sit in the seat beside the mother.

"Hello my name is Amelia, what's yours," I asked kindly.

" Am Stacy," She respond.

"No need to be nosey but I notice the baby is crying, is she ok," I asked looking down at the baby.

" No, she's hungry but I can't feed her cause am hungry and it's not recommended by doctor to feed her on a hungry stomach," She inform.

" I have a newborn too she is right there with her father, I'll be right back," I said pointing.

Walking over to where Jay is I go in the baby bag and  take out a bottle from the turmost that I bring for Liyah.

Heading over to her I place the bottle on the table next to the seat.

"Can I hold her," I asked

She nod and hand her to me, I feed her  then rock her to  sleep.

"Do you guys have any where to go," I asked still rocking the baby.

" Truthfully I don't want to go back because me baby father abusive, bad n me nuh have nuh family fih go a me one a god see it deh me bowy hand bruk and a cah do nothing bout it, me beg the receptionist fih see the owner and she seh the doctor can look pon it," She mumbled looking down.

" Ok am going to talk to my husband and see what I can do," I said.

" Thank you you have done so much god bless you,". She respond bowing her head.

Handing her back the sleeping baby I head over and talk to Jay informing him about the situation. He suggest that he will talk to his mother.

After having a conversation with his mother she said they can come there with her since she is alone in the big house.

I inform Stacy about the arrangements and she continue thanking us.

It's now time for Liyah to get her shot.

Walking into the room, Jay sit with her in his hands and the doctor prep playing with her for the injection distraction.

She receive the injection and didn't cry the boy hand is cast up already. Exiting the clinic, Jay place the baby bag in the top part of the car back and they get in beside the carseat.

Driving to the supermarket to pick up a few things for their stay at the Ms. Julia's house.

After picking up the things that the baby and that she will need such as pad and snacks etc.

" What you can do," I asked looking back at her.

" I just to do nails at a Solan but them did a fight gainst me because me did a get nuff customer," She inform eating the KFC I bought them.

" Ok I have an empty station at my salon you can start working their," I stated drinking my drink.

" May God bless you for you have done so much for me and you don't even know me," She said crying.

" Stop crying is ok, help the needy, plus the baby can sense your emotion so don't cry," I inform looking around at her.

" Am just so grateful, thanks for all that you are doing am truly grateful," She respond.

Pulling up at Ms. Julia house, we park in the drive way and  we all get out. When we exit the car, Ms. Julia is at the door talking to Stacy while Jay bring in the stuff. Informing them that I can't tarry we get in the car and drive off.
.
.
.

Issac Jasper Solemn 23
Monday April 15,2024
Pacific View Portmore
.
.
.

" Amir haffi go," Paris asked looking at Amir.

"Yes a him mother week," I respond pack up Amir bag.

The door knock and Paris open it and Amir mother is standing there with her hands at her kimbo.

" Weh you a do yah," She shout at Paris.

Paris stayed still, and Amir run to go her.

"Come likkle bowy, me a run late," She said pulling Amir.

" Why you a hangle the baby so," Paris asked looking at her.

"If you wah pickney go breed," She said.

" Come yah me baby," She said kissing Amir face.

Amir turn away and stretch towards Paris.

"Next week baby," Paris said looking at him with prompted lips.

" Weh Spar deh," She asked.

"Weh you a ask fimmi fah," I said walking to the door.

" Me wah 50k, fih buy some stuff fih him," She said taking the bag.

" It inna the bag bottom," I said.

" Later bad bowy see you soon yere," I said kissing Amir forehead.

She turned and walk off.

Paris close the door and I pull her into me and started kissing her.

_______________○○○♡○○○_______________

Maybe another chapter will be posted this evening

A think bout what face reveal weh Uno think??

!☆¡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 2.2K 53
"Lia stop fuck round wid mi bredda...right now yah mek mi head chip!"he yells. "Weh mi a do?..no you seh a did just wah one night thing!"i said sarc...
20.5K 1.5K 23
"Since yuh nah no where fih go mi ago leave cah mi nah tek no disrespect from you,we done, dats why mi nuh sorry fih nobody"
271K 20.7K 37
Diamantรฉ Martin, a 17 year old Christian girl who is the daughter of one of the most notorious dons in Jamaica, is attending Bridgeport High. O'Neil...