Imprisoned

By Failia_Baighaan

The Vicious Leader: Prince Silvester *** "Call my name, if you want me to stop, Cinzel." Defeated against hi... More

Chapter # 1
Chapter # 2
Chapter # 3
Chapter # 4
Chapter # 6
Chapter # 7
Chapter # 8
Chapter # 9
Chapter # 10
Chapter # 11
Chapter # 12
Chapter # 13
Chapter # 14
Chapter # 15
Chapter # 16
Chapter # 17
Chapter # 18
Chapter # 19
Chapter # 20
Chapter # 21
Chapter # 22
Chapter # 23
Chapter # 23.2
Chapter # 24
Chapter # 25
Chapter # 26
Chapter # 27
Chapter # 28
Chapter # 29
Chapter # 30
Chapter # 31
Chapter # 32
Chapter # 33
Chapter # 34
Chapter # 35
Chapter # 36
Chapter # 37
Chapter # 38
Chapter # 39
Chapter # 40
Chapter # 41
Chapter # 42
Last Chapter

Chapter # 5

1K 40 6
By Failia_Baighaan

"Get ready to become my bride."

My whole being was stiff in apprehension under the weight of his words.

'This has to be a jest.' I thought frightened by his words,

How could this happen? Why!?

He left me alone in my misery and the second he was out of the sight, the courage I lost rushed into my veins back quickly and I yelled.

"You can't take away my hopes!!" I shouted furiously.

My voice breaking with tears glistening in them to find myself in this ordeal, sitting with my hands on the ground.

"I'd rather die than to marry you!!" I yelled, forcing myself to stand and banging at the door, refusing to marry him.

He was fucking teacher. Why the hell I would marry him?

"Open it!!"
"Open the fucking door!"

I screamed from the bottom of my lungs, banging to find a single shred of solace from this virulent position.

"LET ME OUT!!" I screamed, this has to be a nightmare.

I was not going to let it happen. I continued to hit the door, my hand began to hurt but it didn't conclude my action.

I continued to call anyone for help and the person in whom mercy never existed opened the door, irked by my continuous action.

"Let me go!" I shouted at his face but he only took a step closer.

His unwavering heartless eyes bore into mine, growling even, taking another step further.

But I tried to push him away and run, which made him grab my hair and throw me back inside, losing his patience with me.

I yelped in pain, trying to get out from his harsh grip, "I would never marry you, asshole! You hear me!" I snarled, trying to get away from him.

Kicking the door closed, his features hardened, glaring at me to stop my pointless whining. His buildup form was barely composed and I broke his very little patience by my demeanor.

"Get the-"

He pushed and pinned me against the wall, holding my hand above my head with his one hand while holding my jaws with his other hand.

"You can either say goodbye to your beloved Fiance or marry me, Cinzel." He whispered in an enraged hiss.

"W-What?"

"You fucking heard me right, dammit."

My eyes widened in horror, making me feel light-headed by revolt, "No.. No.." I whispered, trying to slip out from his grip but he has no intention of halting until he tames me the way he desires.

"You don't want me to do that, do you?" He threatened, closing the gap between us.

I shook my head in denial vigorously, "Why are you doing this?" I asked sorrowfully, looking away.

"You will know soon."

His lips curled upward in a smirk maliciously, his grip on my wrist loosened as it held my one hand, entwining my finger with his.

Not removing his eyes from me, he secured that hand beside my head, "So... are you going to do it quietly?" He trailed off, emanating heat from his body on mine.

Shutting my eyes tightly, I tried to ignore him hovering over me, continuing in a seductive voice in my ears, "Or shall I marry and consummate our bond right here, right now?"

A deadly shiver went down my spine when he spoke it without a hint of amusement, stealing my breaths and cognition.

"I am more than a decade younger than you, Prince Sir. I am only 22 and you must be over 30-" I whispered, finally meeting his dominant gaze with my vulnerable one.

"36 and so what? Your age is legal and..." He smirked darkly contemplating my form.

"Grown into a fine woman too."

With a suppressed laugh, he pulled away from me. I gasped for air, moving as much as possible from him, trembling, helpless.

"Your answer, Cinzel. 5." He began to say seriously, not giving me options.

"No.."

"4."

He put his hand in his pocket, coming closer, "3."

"No, please, Sir. Please don-"

He cut me off with his uncaring tone, "2."

The thought of what he could do to Zaniel made me lost, "Okay! Okay! I'll marry you! Please don't hurt Zaniel!" I shouted, crying, falling on the bed, covering my mouth, sobbing at the point where fate left me.

"Good Girl."

He smiled and left me alone once again to sink into this ravaging situation.

As the time passed, I found myself dying from inside and by the time for me to sign papers came.

I was devoid of feeling but I didn't understand how this beast managed to dig out the buried emotions from the bottom of my graveyard and replace the corpse of my emotions with dread and agony.

He had terrified me.

"There you go, sign this paper." He said coldly, giving me the papers, the shackles which I had sworn to never accept.

"I won't." I said sternly, looking down at my laps, earning a death-stare from him, hitching my breaths.

"What did-" I cut him off.

"I won't, until we negotiate." I exhaled, looking up to the devil to bargain for my freedom before giving him my soul.

"I see, what do you want to talk about?" He asked, sitting on the other side of the couch."

"First, I want to go back. Second, you won't touch me. Third-"

"Don't expect me to follow the second condition." He said, lighting up his cigarette, taking a long inhale from it, I could clearly espy his sharp jawline concealed by his beard.

"Why?"

"You'll be my wife, you'll belong to me." He told me nonchalantly, leaning back. I bit my lips, lowering my head.

"What if I don't want it?" I asked hesitantly.

"Surely, I won't rape you or anything." He mumbled, shrugging his shoulders and I sighed in relief, continuing.

"What was I supposed to tell Zaniel?"

"I don't know, break up with him." He muttered, a sour look coming to his face.

"And tell him what? That I married my fucking favourite teacher?!" I snapped.

He turned his face to me slowly, gesturing me with one finger to lower my tone with him. I scoffed and looked away but the quiver I emitted was clear

"I love him, we are getting married. Why are you doing this to us?" I asked sadly.

"Is there something else you want to say?" He asked, ignoring my words.

"When can I go home?"

"Tomorrow." He said, blowing out his cig on the ashtray and getting up.

"I have listened to your terms and after signing them, you are going to listen to mine." He told me sternly.

"No, tell me now."

"Sign them." He ordered.

My heart raced, biting my lips in consternation of the power he held over me. I only took the papers and signed them with my shaky hands, letting out a final tear of my defeat. I signed the papers, handing my liberty to the cruel soul in front of me.

"Good." He smirked darkly, taking the paper and giving it to his lawyer.

"Dress her up and send her to my room." He ordered Maria and left me.

My whole being froze upon hearing it, I looked at him to request but he was no longer there.

"No.." I whispered, getting up, shaking my head.

"Come on, girl."

"NO! I am not going to do it! Can't you see?! I married him forcefully! Do you-"

"Did you say something?" His voice interrupted, ceasing my voice immediately. What terrifying horrors he elicited in my soul. He walked closer.

"Tell me what you are telling her." He dared me, narrowing his eyes at me. My lips formed a thin line, shaking my head no.

"N.. Nothing." I whispered helplessly, taking a step back, not daring to enrage him.

"Good."

He motioned to Maria and left.

My mind was still trying to cope with how he manages to manipulate my body by his one command.

Without arguing further, I let Maria do what she wanted. Dressing me up like a porcelain doll.

Adorning my body with an expensive dress and a little makeup to hide my destruction behind fake beauty and emerge as the princess for her Prince.

My heart rate amplified when we stood outside his room and she made me go inside, licking my lips timidly. I walked inside his room.

Befitting for a King, adorned with expensive decors, giving me eerie sensations and dread.

Swallowing hard, I looked up and saw him right in front of me in his white shirt, the first two buttons were opened, revealing his toned chest.

His sleeves were rolled upward to his elbows neatly, smirking ominously at my petite form while twirling a pocket knife around his fingers, scrutinizing my form.

Intensified by his action, my swinging heartbeats were about to burst in my chest.

'Oh my God, he has a knife in his hands, is he going to kill me with it?' I thought fretfully.

Looking up to his assertive form fearfully, I gave him a pleading look to cease this torment but he would never until he sucked the pleasure out of it.

He took a step closer as I instinctively took one back, hitching my breath while holding the hem of my dress tightly in apprehension wreaking havoc in my body.

"Are you afraid?"

He spoke up after a prolonged silence, tracing his knife on my shoulder, moving upward to lift my chin as the tip was one centimeter away from my throat.

I gulped, shutting my eyes, not replying to him.

"You should be."

He pulled away the knife and threw it away, walking closer to me, I moved back until he wrapped his hand around my waist, leaning my face closer to his face, boring his dangerous eyes into mine.

His hand was placed over mine, "First, you must not tell anyone what happened here, about this marriage, about us." He began to say, bringing his hand upward,

"Second, seal your lips about what you saw that day."

He tapped his index finger on my shoulder and moved it upward to my cheek, cupping.

Not daring to remove my eyes from his onyx ones, I only let him continue his action. Trembling, startled, frightened but caged.

"Third, you are not going to stop me..."

My heart pounding in an unexplainable swamp of fear and raze, clasping my freedom to his commands.

He moved his hand to my hairs and pulled them tightly as I whimpered in pain.

"Fourth, Cut all your connections with your Fiancé." He hissed with his face perniciously close to mine.

Utterly defeated, I knew only agreeing on his term could get me my ticket to freedom and I needed it badly.

Lowering my head, I gave him a nod, sniffing to not cry.

"Good." He said, letting go of me.

I stood still in my place, looking down, bracing myself for his next action, "I don't trust you, a man of mine would keep an eye on you and if you dared to do anything, I gave him full permission to kill your parent or Lover."

"I-I won't.. Do anything." I whispered, helpless but I needed light rather than stay captured in his farmhouse.

He hummed before approaching me once again. My feet affixed with the marble floor, An inscrutable look hardened his features.

Stopped at my eyes, he slid his finger under my chin, leaning down to my neck, his lip too close to mark my skin as his prey, his hot breath created a tension in the traces.

Looking down, I remained like a statue, curling my hands and closing my eyes to not witness the depraved sight.

He growled in my ears, making my shiver violently, testing my capacity for forbearance by non-existence intimacy.

"P-Please, Sir..." I whimpered.

He wanted to see the extent of heartbreak I could bear and I won't let him see it so I gasped and pulled away from him.

Amusement by my reaction, he lowered his head and began to laugh loudly, evilly. The sound was horrifying, menacing, grieving my soul by his controlling power.

The mocking sound, dismayed me but swallowing it heavy lump, I awaited his next torture which came with a taunt.

"Bold of you to assume I hold lust for you." He snickered, dying down his laugh.

Shaking his head in disappointment and I was left flabbergasted by his statement of indirectly rejecting me after devouring me to the core.

I gave him a furious look, after all that, he didn't hold lust?

But, he continued, "Well, but I am kind enough so you have two options, honey."

His smirk came back, ten times stronger than before, "You can either undress and let me do the rest or..."

His amusement faltered, signaling he was not giving me any options, his next words are a command for me to follow.

"Get the hell out."

And without thinking twice, I ran out of his room. 

***

What do you think Prince is planning to do? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 10.1K 85
The Vicious Leader: Sebastian Stellios *** "You are mine and if I have to cage you to ensure this fact, I will." *** Eileen Lior's fairytale shoul...
69.1K 3.5K 30
I don't know when he laid his eyes on me and since then i became his obsession . sometimes his love makes me feel I am the luckiest person but the ne...
666K 20.3K 65
"๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™, ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™ " He saw her one day helping ou...
3.6M 94.8K 38
Highest Ranking: #4 in Romance #1 in forcedlove Please read 'Yours Forcefully' before reading this book. ...