Astral | Rey Skywalker

By standwithcap

In a galaxy far, far away, the legendary Han Solo and the renowned Leia Organa created a pair of twins, Ben a... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11

ASTRAL

533 13 1
By standwithcap

In a galaxy far, far away, the legendary Han Solo and the renowned Leia Organa created a pair of twins, Ben and Avalon Solo. The twins may share blood but are complete and utter opposites. Avalon was full of light and love, but Ben was full of darkness and rage. Ben followed in his grandfather's footsteps to become a rageful Sith, known as Kylo Ren, and Avalon followed in her grandmother's footsteps and became a force of good. And from the Resistence comes yet another force-sensitive girl... Rey from Nowhere.

ˡⁱᶻ ᵍⁱˡˡⁱᵉˢ ᵃˢ AVALON SOLO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 1.5K 58
Lillian always felt alone in the galaxy, even with Rey at her side. That was until Poe Dameron flew into her life. Now Lillian, Rey, her new friend F...
588 14 12
Your the older sister of Rey, your 25 years old and when Rey was 5 and you were 10, your parents ripped you away from the resistance where you had be...
30.7K 759 30
Moving in with a step brother and Stepdad was not on your bingo card for the summer, but life is full of surprises, and this is not a welcome one. Wh...
3.7K 128 21
As the last embers of the Rebellion begin to fade, Kylo Ren (Ben Solo) and the brave, budding Jedi Rey continue to wrestle with their mysterious conn...