๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’“๐’๐’–๐’” ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†

By AuteureAngel

"๐‘๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐จ" ๐š ๐ฌ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐ ๐š๐ฌ๐ฉ ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ, ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐š ๐๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฆ๏ฟฝ... More

Prologue
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Epilogue
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2

3

5.2K 140 1
By AuteureAngel

....I'm really grateful y'all were able to make this event a successful one, you're sure going to be rewarded. You can all return to your work. Luna, can I see you in my office" she commanded when she was done addressing us. "Sure ma'am, I'd just take this off" I looked at my dusty apron with a sheepish smile.

"No, it's fine just come with me" i didn't put up an argument, I did as I was told. We reached her office and I was offered a seat which I was reluctant to obey cause of my dirty outfit but since she insisted and didn't mind it I obeyed her instructions.

There was silence amidst our presence while she searched through the folders on her table. She took out a red file and handed it to me. "Here is all you need to know about the contract. You have only three days to come up with a decision thereafter.... I really don't know what Ms Serrano would do. Congratulations dear" a wide smile broke on my lips and I almost let out a loud squeal but I had to comport myself.

"I..I can't believe this. I really got the contract?" She nodded in confirmation with a smile. "Yes you did. And today, she ate your special dessert; the tres leches and she was totally amazed by it" she gave me the little yet exciting piece of information and I couldn't control the happiness that bubbled up in my belly. I was so happy that I didn't realize when tears rolled down my cheeks and I just wanted to give Mrs Clara a big hug for this opportunity.

"I really don't know how to thank you for this opportunity ma'am.... "You should not be thanking me dear. Desmond deserves your appreciation more". My brows furrowed in confusion at the new information.

"What do you mean?"

"Ever since the both you began working in the hotel, the quality, the quantity and taste of our meal has kept our customers coming in. It happened to be that Ms Serrano got accommodated months ago and was enticed by our delicious delicacy. Desmond was supposed to get the contract but he thought you deserved it more" she explained and I felt my heart swell in admiration for him.

"Oh my..... I held my mouth to prevent the loud sob from cracking out. I was filled with a lot of emotions and I just wanted to give him a bear hug for this huge sacrifice. "I'll make sure I thank him ma'am"

"Alright dear, you can go now" she dismissed me and I happily left with the file hugged to my chest. A joyful sigh emitted from my lips and I thanked the Lord for granting me my heart desire.

I cheerfully went to the kitchen and without a moment of thought I went to wrap my arms around his big body. "Thank you so much chef" I muttered. He was still for a while but when he grasped on to the situation around he hugged me back. After a while I pulled away and looked at him.

"I didn't actually expect her to tell you and you don't have to thank me luna, you deserve this opportunity" tears of joy rolled down my eyes and I whispered the word of appreciation though he asked me not to. I didn't know good people like him still existed in this cruel world.

"But why did you have to sacrifice...... "I'm very much okay working in the hotel. The income I get is enough to feed my family and I'm old already, I can't work as a contracted chef but you? You need it dear. I see your passion and zeal for culinary arts, I had an opportunity to make you achieve your dream so it was not a big deal dear" he praised which made me smile. "Stop, you'll make me cry" I choked on my sob and he reached forward to hug me again.

After the emotional moment I bid my goodbye. Mrs Clara was considerate enough to give me a day off and I was really glad cause I needed the rest of the day to get my emotions together.

"Marietta" I yelled for her the moment I got to the house but got no response. After the third call I headed to the guest room only to find it empty. "Marie?" I called again but this time in a lower tone. I checked the bathroom but she wasn't there and just as I was about to leave the room my vision caught sight of a piece of paper.

"Dear Luna,
"Thank you so much for every thing you did for me. If you are seeing this it means I have left already and I need you to not worry cause I'm doing okay and Jake didn't kidnap me cause I know you'd think that way. I'm not going to give you a call right away cause I still need to be undercover to ensure all traces of me are well hidden because of Jake. If there's anything I need you to know I'll communicate it through my grandma. I know this is an improper and bitchy way to appreciate you for everything but i promise once everything is all over I'm going to thank you the right way. Until then, stay safe. I love you"

Though her message asked me to not worry I still could not help but worry. I really hope wherever she is, she'll be fine and over come all these troubles. My mind wandered off to the possibilities of what Jake does that makes her so frightened of him.

I shut my eyes to get rid of the thoughts in my head and I released a long sigh to take me out of the bubbles of sadness and back to my happy state. Instantly I felt good again and I went down to the kitchen to make myself a happy meal. I settled with Pollo Guisado and a bottle of orange flavor soda.

I washed the dishes after I was done and settled on the couch with the file on my thighs. I was halfway into going through the clauses when the door flew open. I looked up to find an exhausted carina and seeing her just added to my joy. It's been three months since I last saw her and it is all because of the hospital project she's on.

"Sis" I dropped the file on the couch and ran into her embrace. We held each other for a while and when we pulled away she placed a kiss on my forehead.

"How have you been little one?" I pulled her by her wrist towards the couch and helped her take her shoes off. This has been a habit of mine since I was little. I didn't grow up with a mother and carina served as a mother figure so I still got an opportunity to do what other daughters do for their moms.

When she was visibly relaxed I went to the kitchen to get a her a can of ice soda. She thanked me and I sat next to her. "How's the project coming along?" I questioned. "It's more difficult than I expected" she dramatically exclaimed which made me chuckle. No matter how old things get, Carina would never out grow her ability to exaggerate everything and be dramatic.

"And how about you? I mean it must have been really lonely these last few months without us, by the way how long has Raphael been away?"

"A week now" I replied and she had said nothing with a poker look on her face. I chose not to drag the conversation further cause I know she'd never tell me what she's thinking. I informed her about the contract when she was done with her soda and was properly settled in.

"That's amazing Luna, I'm so happy for you" she dramatically celebrated and pulled me into a hug thereafter littered kisses on my face. "Carina" I groaned in annoyance and gave her a light push.

"I'm not a kid anymore" I muttered with a pout but that didn't stop her from doing what pleased her. She pulled my cheeks with a goofy smile on a lips. "Yeah you aren't a kid anymore but you are still my baby sister and I'm happy for you" i rolled my eyes and stood up from the couch so we could head to the kitchen.

"Well that is not a hidden fact that you're older than I am but I am not a baby" she said nothing and just threw her arm around my shoulders as we walked to the kitchen. She told me what she wanted to have for lunch and immediately I got to work. Before I started preparing her meal I served her freshly cut fruits and frozen yogurt.

While I made her lunch she told me about her business trip and the progress of her hospital project. I was really elated about her advancement in her career and that's all I have ever wanted. For my siblings to get all they really desire

All my life I've heard her talk about her dreams to be a surgeon. My memories traveled back to when we were little, on her 10th birthday, she asked aunt Patrice for a doll that came with medical kits instead of the regular beauty kits that kids loved. I remember being part of her little hospital role play whenever we got back from school and one day when I was mature enough to know why she was so invested in the profession she gave me a heart warming reply that made me admire her more and motivated me to give her all my support.

"Between Raphael and me, I was closer to mamá. Everyday when I got back from school I always went to the clinic where she worked as a pediatrician and I was fascinated by the way she cared for the children and carried her task professionally with a smile on. She was so happy to help the other medical personnels in the clinic take care of the their patients and the love and passion for her profession made me want to become one. Mama never failed in making the children feel better or happy. The more I watched her the more I got invested in the profession.

It was so bad that my favorite cartoon became Doc Mcstuffins but on the other hand I wanted to be a surgeon and when I told her she was so happy for me and encouraged me. After dad passed away mama fell into depression, then she was still carrying you in her womb. We never saw mama smile until the day you were born and it's a miracle you were a healthy child despite the complications during child birth and her illness; cardiovascular disease.

The day you were born was the day Raphael and I found out about her illness. He was eighth then while I was seven so we were still very little to do anything. Auntie Patrice, Mama's best friend was who we had left. We discovered we could save her but unfortunately it was late and though it was late mom's gynecologist offered to provide a cardiac surgeon but there was no specialist in the hospital.

Mama could only be saved by a skilled and professional cardiac surgeon and flying mamá to India or Korea would have taken a lot of our money and we still needed to feed you and take care of the rest so we lost all hope. Few days later she passed away and I vowed to myself to make sure I take on this profession to save as many lives as I will including building a free hospital for people who won't be able to afford treatment overseas".

"I'm really happy for you sis" I told her and her smile widened. She had tears shimmering in her eyes and hugged me. "All these would not have been possible without you and Raphael's support. I'm glad I have siblings like the both of you in my life"

"And I'm happy to have you too. As a sister and a mother" our heart warming moment came to an end and I let her have her lunch while I went back to the living room to finish reading through the contract. I got a petite notepad to take note of the clauses I didn't understand and when I was done I arranged them on the center table and went to my room to catch some rest. Tomorrow is a big day for me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 29.7K 87
Jasmine Petrova I downed a shot of tequila, allowing the burning liquid to slide down my throat and settle in my stomach. I deserved to have some fun...
99.5K 2.8K 15
"My body lost control. I didn't know exactly how i would react but I did. And when I did, I fucked her...I fucked her pussy so good that her legs wer...
541K 14.4K 42
โTalk to me while I eat you out, honey baby.โž Her fingers tightens around my hair as she shoves me deeper between her legs. โSander.....โž She moans l...
Mafia Queen By malaa

Teen Fiction

601K 16.2K 34
ยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐ I clip off four fingers from his left hand. "I would say that's for touching my shipment but I just wanted to cut off your finge...