Imprisoned

By Failia_Baighaan

The Vicious Leader: Prince Silvester *** "Call my name, if you want me to stop, Cinzel." Defeated against hi... More

Chapter # 1
Chapter # 2
Chapter # 4
Chapter # 5
Chapter # 6
Chapter # 7
Chapter # 8
Chapter # 9
Chapter # 10
Chapter # 11
Chapter # 12
Chapter # 13
Chapter # 14
Chapter # 15
Chapter # 16
Chapter # 17
Chapter # 18
Chapter # 19
Chapter # 20
Chapter # 21
Chapter # 22
Chapter # 23
Chapter # 23.2
Chapter # 24
Chapter # 25
Chapter # 26
Chapter # 27
Chapter # 28
Chapter # 29
Chapter # 30
Chapter # 31
Chapter # 32
Chapter # 33
Chapter # 34
Chapter # 35
Chapter # 36
Chapter # 37
Chapter # 38
Chapter # 39
Chapter # 40
Chapter # 41
Chapter # 42
Last Chapter

Chapter # 3

1K 38 3
By Failia_Baighaan

...It was the point in my life where my heart told me to stay forever and never come back to the harsh reality. Things were mesmerizing at that moment...

"I love you so much, Zaniel!" I squeaked, releasing the tears brimming in my eyes.

"I love you too." He grinned, running his hand in my hair,

"And I want to spend the rest of my breaths with you... Forever."

He murmured, pulling my face from his, cupping my cheeks, wiping the tears from his thumb tenderly.

"Me too." I whispered, putting my hand on his, letting the rush of euphoria travel all over my body.

"I am going home on the weekend, I will tell my parents about the marriage." I breathed out, smiling.

"Great, Why don't we decide a date after talking with them?" He suggested.

"Sure."

Unwillingly, we both pulled away, "Let's go back, it's getting late now."

"You owe me dinner." I told him with a chuckle.

"Of course I do. But I have a better plan." He pulled me close, holding my waist.

"What?" I smirked, pulling him close to my face by pulling his collar, he smirked back.

"We cook it together." He said, moving his hand to my shoulder.

"You're going to cook."

"As you wish, my love." He laughed, kissing my forehead as we went back to my apartment.

We entered, he held his head high with a poised tone, "Wait for me, my love and I shall show you the savors of the world." He said dramatically.

I laughed, shaking my head at his over-acting, "Of course, why not? Just be careful." I told him, going to my room and freshening up.

Later he cooked a terrible meal. In fact, he burned it so we had to eat instant noodles and went to sleep, snuggling to each other closely,

The next day, I woke up and saw he wasn't home. Smiling to myself, I freshened up and got ready to leave for my work.

Since my car was in maintenance, I need to get it back. I was going to get it, telling my Boss I'd be late for work and mentally preparing myself for a scolding.

"Ah well." I sighed, shaking my head.

Humming to myself, minding my business until a scream reached my ears from the warehouse near the mechanic.

"AHH!"

My heart skipped a beat, gulping hard, I continued to walk, trying to ignore it and not get involved with unasked trouble but it came again.

"HELP!"

I paused, swallowing hard in dread. I wanted to run away, I didn't want to see but the little shred of humanity inside me wouldn't let me.

Taking my phone, I dialed 911 and walked towards the source of the scream and if there's any atrocious, I would call without thinking twice.

Frightened, I tried to descry from afar but my eyes fell upon an oddly familiar face. Someone I never imagined I would see here.

"What the-"

Those silver eyes and sharp features, the perfect beard and well combed hair, the visage which once used to spread hope were now lingering in danger, walking around with his hand in his pocket dominantly in a black suit jacket.

I could see from the window which was opened for the basement for aeration. He was Prince Sir.

I had known him for years, he was our teacher in High School, my ideal, but what was he doing here?

My eye also fell upon two guys holding a man down with blood flowing out from his face by being hit constantly I assume.

Gasping at the grotesque sight, I moved away, crawling back in stagger of what I just saw. Tears dwell in my eyes, sending unnerving shivers down my spine.

'What the hell is Prince Sir doing?!'

He used to be such a kind and admirable teacher. I wanted to be like him and now the man in front of me was completely different. I tried to move away, looking for my phone.

Covering my mouth, I took my phone which was near the window, the moment I held my phone Prince Sir shot the guy!

Thanks to my hand on my mouth, I took my phone and ran away from the place with tears streaming down my face, absolutely horrified to find him killing someone.

'How dare he...' I thought apprehensively, gasping for air, trying to suppress my tears and called the number,

"911- What's your emergency?"

Breathing heavily, I tried to speak in a muffled cry, unable to catch my breath.

"Hello- Hello- Help!"

"Are you alright, Ma'am?"

I opened my mouth to speak but someone snatched my phone away and cut the call. I gasped when the man from before did that.

"No!"

Sobbing, I turned to run away, hoping he wouldn't kill me as well but being swift he grabbed my hairs and took me inside.

"Now we can't have you leaving, sweetheart, do we?" He teased, dragging me with him, inside where the devil was awaiting me.

With effortless struggles, a sickeningly horrifying sensation evoked from my core when I saw the dead body.

"She saw it, Boss." The guy said to Prince Sir, pushing me forward. My body turned numb in his commanding presence.

His board back turned to completely and I instantly knew- He wasn't the gentleman I once considered my ideal. It was a façade.

"Hmm?"

The person in front of me was a criminal who was hauntingly dominant and he wouldn't care to kill me right here right now. He stole my breaths away with one powerful eye-contact.

Encasing my eyes with his dead one as a fatal smirk came to his lips, scanning my body with his mysterious onyx eyes.

"Well, isn't it Cinzel? How long has it been?" His low, deep but husky resonance came, increasing my heartbeats, coming closer.

"What.. What the hell are you doing, Prince Sir?!" I asked between my cries, shaking violently with uncontrollable dread when his large form was before me.

"You know her, Boss?" The guy asked.

He put the gun over my forehead, hitching my breath in extreme fright. Shivering violently but the intensity only increased when he trailed his gun down painfully slowly, smirking at my vulnerability.

"Of course, I do. She was my favorite student." He whispered seductively.

Moving the gun down, pressing the cold metal harder over my skin.

"Please let me go, please..." I pleaded, trying to get out, crying badly,

"I can't do this, sweetheart. You have witnessed a dangerous thing."

His deep voice came, wrapping around my fears to control it on his fingertips, leaving me powerless.

"I swear I won't tell anyone, please let me go, Prince Sir."

I begged for my life from the person I once considered my ideal but he didn't care, my pleading only pleased him.

"My dear Cinzel, I would love to but I don't trust you." His tempting resonance sent convulsion to my core, nearing my skin gradually.

"Please, I promise, I won't tell anyone... Let me go." I begged.

Tears blurred my vision but there was no escape from his wolfish aura.

"Do you want to live?" He whispered and that time I was only desperate for an escape.

He was wallowing in my desperation which gave him a nod and earned a satisfactory smirk from him, enunciating my fate.

"Be my prisoner then." 

***

Hey Lovies, 

Thank you so much for joining their journey. I hope you will like it. Do vote, comment and drop a follow to support your Author!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 409 15
"If you look anymore perfect, I will lock you up in my room And I assure you, you won't be able to walk for days after that." It was every girl's dre...
234K 5.5K 45
"All this was a misstake. I thought I would get help and be free but I threw myself into another nightmare." My voice barely a whisper. ------- She h...
3.6M 94.7K 38
Highest Ranking: #4 in Romance #1 in forcedlove Please read 'Yours Forcefully' before reading this book. ...
1.1M 26.8K 48
A Dark and ruthless love story. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - He looks deeply in my eyes and brushes h...