Imprisoned

By Failia_Baighaan

The Vicious Leader: Prince Silvester *** "Call my name, if you want me to stop, Cinzel." Defeated against hi... More

Chapter # 1
Chapter # 3
Chapter # 4
Chapter # 5
Chapter # 6
Chapter # 7
Chapter # 8
Chapter # 9
Chapter # 10
Chapter # 11
Chapter # 12
Chapter # 13
Chapter # 14
Chapter # 15
Chapter # 16
Chapter # 17
Chapter # 18
Chapter # 19
Chapter # 20
Chapter # 21
Chapter # 22
Chapter # 23
Chapter # 23.2
Chapter # 24
Chapter # 25
Chapter # 26
Chapter # 27
Chapter # 28
Chapter # 29
Chapter # 30
Chapter # 31
Chapter # 32
Chapter # 33
Chapter # 34
Chapter # 35
Chapter # 36
Chapter # 37
Chapter # 38
Chapter # 39
Chapter # 40
Chapter # 41
Chapter # 42
Last Chapter

Chapter # 2

1.4K 41 1
By Failia_Baighaan

...Sometimes perfection comes with darkness...

1 Year Earlier

Things were going beautifully well in my life.

How absolute things were, fitting right into my hand and wrapped around my fingers, not having to chase the darkness which could steal my light.

Everything defines perfection.

"Cinzel!"

Recognizing the voice of my fiance Zaniel, an instant smile crept upon my lips, turning to him. My azure gaze met his hazel one, smiling tenderly at me with pure affection.

"Yeah?"

Smiling, I turned to him. After turning 22 and completing my graduation, I was doing a job. A normal life...

"Are you free after work?" He asked sweetly. His long brown curly hair, grinning at me.

I nodded, setting my long raven hairs, "Great. Can I pick you up after work? I want to show you something special."

He smiled, taking my hand.

"Sure."

"Okay then. I will see you after work."

He smiled and left after kissing my cheeks and dropping me at work.

It had been two years of our engagement. Zaniel was twenty-four and the only heir of his family, they had spoiled him, he was the eldest.

Since he was the most loved child, his parents agreed for a middle class girl like me. Loving me as much as he loved me, even they adored me.

I have been loved and treated like a queen all my life. Things were so surreal that I can't believe them, it's nothing but a fairytale.

My fairytale.

'Only if I knew things were not as I perceived them and it was only the prologue.'

After work, Zaniel was outside, all in his aesthetic form, wearing his black office shirt, first two buttons opened, sleeves rolled upward perfectly, smiling at my form.

Being the eye-catching one, all girls were gawking at him but he was mine.

Smirking at the thought, I walked up to him.

"Are you here to entice other women?" I teased, putting my hand on his shoulder.

"Not women, but a woman. The one my eyes are fixed upon." He smirked, holding my waist, kissing my cheek.

"How was your day?" He asked.

"Usual. Yours?"

"Same."

He took my hand and gallantly opened the door of the car for me.

"Go ahead Ma'am." He said politely, making me chuckle.

"Sure." I smiled and sat in the car as we drove off.

"Cinzel." He called me, I hummed, using my phone.

"I love you." He said.

I chuckled, pinching his cheeks, "Me too."

"Hey, I am driving." He frowned, pulling my hand back as I laughed a little.

"By the way, where are we going?" I asked, watching as we went into the woods.

"To a special place." He smirked. I smirked back, thrilled to know where he is taking me this time. Last time he showed me a waterfall he found in the forest, I wonder what it is this time.

I was humming to myself and soon we reached our destination.

"We're here." He smiled, getting out. I smiled back and got out as well, looking around to find us in the woods.

"Are we here?" I asked vaguely, looking around.

"Not yet, I want us to walk together." He smiled, taking my hand as we walked.

"You know what Zaniel?" I called him as we walked but I almost slipped.

"Careful." He helped me from the irregular path, holding my waist.

"What is it, love?" He asked, still holding my waist as I was too close to him to feel his breaths hitting my skin.

"I am in debt with the fate which brought me to you." I whispered, not parting my eyes from his beautiful ones, getting lost in him.

I felt blessed, I felt jovial, I loved my life.

"Me too." He whispered back, kissing my forehead, flashing his heartwarming grin.

"Come on, we are almost there." He grinned as we continued our walk.

We reached a neatly trimmed glass nearby a river, there was no sign of a living being anywhere around. The lull brought a smile to my lips.

Rushing the tranquil in my core. Hugging my side, I breathed out, "It's so peaceful."

He laughed on my neck, hugging me from behind.

"Isn't it? Just like our future. Beautiful, peaceful, isn't it?" He murmured, wrapping his arms securely around me.

Giggling, I rested my head back, to drown utterly in his warmth and neglect my world to exist in his.

"But, my love, it's not what I wanted to show you." He said, turning me to him, "Then what?" I asked, arching a brow, smirking.

"Wait till sunset." He whispered, we pulled away, sat on the grass, talking with each other, laughing.

"You know I love you so much to the extent-" He stopped, tracing his finger, bringing them down to my lips.

"-I have become crazy for you."

"Be all crazy you want, I am all yours." I smiled, putting my hand over his, my smile converted into a smirk.

"Just like you are mine."

"That's right..."

His voice came out husky, leaning closer to my lips. His thumb was replaced by his lips.

"All yours."

He hummed before attaching his lips with mine, moving my lips in accordance with his, my feral desires found redemption in his shade.

We kissed for a while at sunset, loving the memory where I was lost in him. Smiling, we both pulled away. I kept holding his shirt.

"That's what I wanted you to see. It glows."

His lips curled into a smirk, turning my face towards the river which was now glistening with different shades of blue.

My eyes widened in awe, enthralled by the mesmerizing sight, I got up, watching how appealing it was.

"It's amazing!" I breathed out, putting my hand over my chest, grinning, believing I was in a fantasy world, in a happily ever after.

"Cinzel."

I turned to Zaniel, he held my hand, locking his burning orbs into mine.

"Zaniel." I whispered his name, lost in my overflowing feelings for him..

"I know you ask for time but I don't think I could stay away from you any longer." He began to say after a deep breath.

"You can do whatever you want, I won't stop you. But right now, I want you to be all mine." He moved closer, resting his forehead against mine. I grinned, closing my eyes to place all my attention to his beautiful words.

"My Parents are coming back with my other family members. At the time they are staying with us and I want to tell everyone that I have waited enough and want us to get married."

Gasping slightly at his words, my eyes widened in disbelief, he brought my hands closer to his lips, kissing them lovingly.

"Would you like to spend the rest of your life with me, Cinzel?" Zaniel asked, tightening his grip on my hands.

Tearing up at his gratifying statement which served as a watermark of solace on my fairytale. I couldn't help but to give him a nod of approval, hugging him, beaming with extreme rejoice fluttering inside.

"Oh my God! Yes, Yes. Of course!"

...And I was oblivious of the fact my despair originated from this moment...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 10.4K 85
The Vicious Leader: Sebastian Stellios *** "You are mine and if I have to cage you to ensure this fact, I will." *** Eileen Lior's fairytale shoul...
28.6K 678 50
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 DarknessAndLight #1 DeathAndLife #1 Must read TROPES: SLOW-BURN, MAFIA ROMANCE, ARRANGED-MARRIAGE, FORCED PROXIMITY, GROVELLING *...
900K 16.9K 74
She is sweet, kind, generous and introverted. He is ruthless, demanding, intimidating and cruel. Carina Romanov, a 21 year old college student, wante...
32.5K 1.4K 63
It's a story of two people living on different sides of the same dimension. She dreaded his world, and he envied hers. She reminded him of a life he...