Bitter (wlw) (teacherxstudent)

By justgayandtired

19 year old Ellie has just moved to New York, waiting to start her first year of college, when she meets her... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
hi!! :)
sixteen
seventeen
seventeen, again
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
a/n
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty, again
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
short a/n
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety (EPILOGUE)
one last author's note :')
spin-off is out !

seventy-six

3.9K 143 46
By justgayandtired

"We hope you enjoyed your stay here, Ellie" Sam's mom said as we got ready to leave the following morning.

"Yes, I had a great time. Thank you for having me here" I smiled, hoping they could tell how much I meant that.

"Oh, it's no problem. We hope to see you soon, darling" she squeezed me into a hug. "Send us a message when you get to London" she added as she also hugged Sam.

"Will do" Sam chuckled. "Bye mom, bye dad. Thank you for everything"

"Bye, girls" they both said as we walked outside.

As much as I was feeling sad to leave, a very small part of me felt relieved. I'd spent the past day trying to look as confident and talkative as I could around Sam's parents, even though I knew there was really no need. But I definitely started to wonder how extroverted people didn't get exhausted all the time.

We were luckily going to stay in London for one night, so the trip back home wouldn't be too long and exhausting. Sam said she'd completely take care of where to stay for the night because she knew a few good places in the city, and I'd repeatedly asked her not to overdo it.

"Seriously?" I turned towards her as soon as I saw the hotel we were in front of.

"What?"

"I thought I'd told you to not book anything too expensive?" I furrowed my brows.

"Well, I'm paying anyway" she shrugged. "Plus, this isn't like luxurious or anything"

"Exactly, you're paying. That's why I told you not to overdo it!"

"Oh come on, let me treat you. It's our last night here!" she kissed me before I could say anything.

"I look as if I just got out of bed, I can't just walk in there" I moved away. "They'll think I accidentally walked into the wrong place"

"They won't you, look fine" she shook her head. "Look, I'm literally wearing sweatpants"

"Okay, but you're always somehow able to make everything you wear extremely stylish, which is not my case"

"That's not true. Plus, I'll glare at them until they feel embarrassed to death if anyone dares to judge you" she joked. "But if you don't feel comfortable here I can cancel and we'll find somewhere else, I don't mind. I promise it's not as fancy as you think, though"

"No, of course I'd like to spend the night here" I laughed. "If you really promise to defend me from anyone's mean stare"

"I promise" she chuckled, placing a hand on my waist as we walked in.

I didn't realize how much I needed to be in a tenth floor huge hotel room with a huge bed and with an amazing, breathtaking view of London and with someone who had just taken all of my luggage upstairs without me even needing to ask, until I actually was there.

I probably got too comfortable too soon because I closed my eyes for a second, when it was mid-afternoon, and I opened them to see the sun was setting.

"How are you always sleeping so much?" Sam, who was sitting next to me reading a book, jokingly asked as she noticed I was awake.

"Well, this bed is very comfortable" I giggled, sitting up. "The sunset looks great from here"

"It does, doesn't it?" she looked outside and then kissed me. "Have you seen the huge window in the bathroom?"

"Yeah, it's pretty cool"

"The bathtub is pretty big too"

"Is it?"

"Yeah. It can probably fit two people" she shrugged.

"It can? That's nic- Oh" I interrupted myself as I realized what she was implying. "Sorry, I'm still kind of asleep. I mean, I'm definitely awake now"

"You sure?" she laughed.

"Definitely"

"Okay" she said with a chuckle as she got up. "I'll fill the tub then"

If I'd regretted complaining about Sam booking an expensive place when I saw the room, it only got stronger once I walked into the bathroom to see a half-naked Sam next to a full bathtub and facing the window with the sunset outside of it.

"All good?" she chuckled, and I only then realized I was just standing there with my mouth open.

"Yes. Very good" I cleared my throat, walking to her.

"We deserve to relax after being around people for two weeks, don't we?" she said, pulling my shirt over my head before I could say anything.

"Absolutely" I nodded as we both got undressed. "Sam?"

"Yes?"

"Can you get in first in case the water's too hot?" I jokingly pouted.

"Of course" she said, actually sticking a leg into the water. "It's perfect"

"I was kidding!" I laughed. "But thanks"

"I know, but I would have done it anyway" she said. "Plus, I'd do anything if you asked with that pout. Now, get in" she added, fully getting into the tub and sitting down with her back against the wall.

(mature content warning)

I soon found myself sitting between her legs, my back against her torso. Good thing the tub was huge, so we definitely had enough space.

"Are you comfortable, love?" she asked, running her hands along the sides of my body.

"Very" I nodded. "You?"

"Very" she echoed, pressing her lips on my jaw. "I wish I had a bathtub back in my flat"

"I'm starting to wish you had one too" I turned to my side to kiss her on the lips.

"We'll have to make the most of this" she moved her mouth to my neck, cupping my breasts in her hands as she softly skimmed her thumbs on my nipples.

"You know, whatever I said about you not needing to book a place like this earlier...I take it all back"

"Do you, now?" she said, alternating kisses on my jawline and neck.

"Mhm" I nodded, closing my eyes with a sigh. "Thank you"

"No problem" she chuckled, both her hands' and mouth's motions starting to make me feel extremely turned on. "Feeling relaxed enough?"

"Definitely" I mumbled, basically holding onto her thighs for support.

"Good, me too" she said, moving one of her hands downwards. "Maybe I can help us both feel even more relaxed, though"

"Please do" was all I could say as her hand reached my inner thigh.

"You sure?" she asked, to which I just nodded.

I felt two of her fingers rubbing against my core just a few seconds later, causing me to let out a moan before much had even happened.

"We've been in here for what, five minutes, and you're already this wet?" she whispered in my ear, definitely making the situation even worse.

"Not my fault" I managed to blurt out as her fingers approached my entrance.

"Hm, I guess not" she said, finally sliding them inside of me.

Sam kept kissing the side of my neck as she started to finger me, hitting a spot that caused me to throw my head back in pleasure within seconds, the only sound in the room being my loud whimpers.

"I have an idea" she said as I already started to feel tight around her fingers.

"What?" I barely said between moans.

I didn't hear any reply, but I did feel the hand that was still focusing on my breast move away and reach for something. Once I opened my eyes I immediately saw she was holding the showerhead that was leaning on the side of the tub's sink seconds earlier.

"Oh" I widened my eyes once I realized.

"What do you think?" she asked, her fingers still curling inside of me in the meantime.

"I...yes" was all I could say, my breathing suddenly getting faster than it already was.

"Yeah?" she switched the water on, the spray directed on my chest for the moment.

Once again, all I could do was nod.

"Okay, then" she said, moving it so that the water was basically all directed on my clit. "How's this?"

"Oh, fuck" I loudly moaned, maybe too loudly, but I couldn't help it. If I was feeling good with just her fingers, I started to feel close to ecstatic at that point.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" she fastened the pace of her fingers, holding the shower with her other hand.

At that point I really couldn't get myself to say anything, I leaned my head on her shoulder as my legs started to shake and all that came out of my mouth was a mix of moans and whimpers.

It didn't take long for my walls to clench around her fingers, the feeling of the water on my clit only making it feel even better. I wasn't sure I'd ever felt that ecstatic, honestly.

"Oh my god" I groaned, arching my back in a way that definitely made lots of water splash on the floor. "Sam..." I added as I felt my orgasm approaching, digging my nails on the sides of her thighs.

"That's it, good girl" she said as I climaxed, and if the people in the rooms next to ours hadn't heard me earlier they most likely did at that point.

That was probably the longest orgasm I'd ever had, and I had no idea on how long it took me to even be able to think a coherent thought again. I honestly didn't even know if Sam had said something in the meantime because it was as if my brain had shut down for a short while.

"Shit" I mumbled after a while, burying my face between her shoulder and neck to kiss her all over that area.

"You good?" she asked, running her hands along my thighs and kissing the top of my head.

"I'm great" I said with a smirk, bringing my knees to my chest.

"Me too" she smiled, turning my head to the side so she could kiss me. "We need to wash off, then we can order some dinner with room service maybe? Unless you wanna go out"

"I'd rather stay in" I said. "But I wanted to make you feel good too" I added with a pout, a technique that always seemed to work with her.

"We'll end up all shriveled up if we stay in here so much" she chuckled. "You know I don't mind anyway"

"Well, I want to anyway"

"Okay, little miss top" she laughed. "Later, then"

"Shut up!" I hit her arm, trying to hold my own laughter in. "Thanks, anyway"

"No problem" she pecked the tip of my nose before we actually washed and rinsed off.

The rest of the evening was pretty amazing, we ordered fancy food and ate it in bed with a view of London at night, then we just talked about how the past two weeks went for a while, and then Sam finally let me keep the promise we'd agreed to earlier in the tub.

As much as I'd appreciated her family being so kind and letting us stay at their house, I realized I needed to be somewhere completely alone with Sam. We probably both did. And that evening felt like the perfect ending to our little holiday. We unfortunately had to wake up early because of the flight the following day, but at least we got to have a good breakfast in bed.

"Can't we just take the subway? The stop is one minute from here and it arrives at the airport, doesn't it?" I asked Sam as she said she'd book a taxi.

"What? With all of our luggage? That'll be a nightmare" she said, confused.

"We only have two suitcases. And it'll be like ten times cheaper"

"You know I don't mind-"

"You had us stay in this amazing place and paid for everything during this holiday, let me at least feel less guilty about this one thing" I insisted.

"Fine" she shook her head with a laugh. "Don't feel guilty, though"

"Can't help it. Which doesn't mean I don't appreciate it all" I smiled, giving her a quick kiss. "I haven't looked at my phone since we arrived in this room, let me check if anyone needs me, even though I doubt it" I added, searching for it in my bag.

"That's a good indicator of how much you enjoyed staying here"

"What?"

"You're often checking your phone, you not even looking at it means you're really enjoying whatever you're doing" she shrugged.

"That's not true, I'm not always on my phone. Definitely not when I'm with you"

"Whatever helps you sleep at night. I'll let you reply to all the people who need you or we won't leave in time"

"Shut up" I laughed, rolling my eyes at her. But my mood changed very suddenly when the first notification popped up. "What the fuck..." I muttered under my breath.

"All good?" Sam asked, concerned by my worried face probably.

"I...yeah. I have four missing calls from my mom, though" I said, starting to get more confused if anything.

"Oh. Is that a bad sign?"

"I don't know...something probably happened. I can't even remember when the last time she actively reached out just to talk was, and I especially doubt she'd do that after what happened"

"Do you wanna try and call her back?"

"It's 4am there right now, I doubt she'd answer" I sighed. "I'll try in a few hours"

"Maybe when we get to the airport?"

"Yeah, I won't be able to contact her for seven hours after that anyway"

"Right. You okay?"

"I guess so. I hope nothing too bad happened, though" I shrugged.

"Understandable. She probably would have texted you if it was urgent, though"

"Probably. We should get going" I tried to change the subject, also because we really had to leave if we didn't want to be late.

"Yeah" she nodded, grabbing my hand. "You'll be alright" she added, softly kissing my forehead. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 8.2K 51
They say Junior Year of College is the hardest, but for Iris, it's for new beginnings. It's never too late to live your dreams, which is precisely w...
59.2K 1.2K 25
⚘᠂ an ivy league college, a new roommate and miles away from her strict, religious parents, what could happen? a long battle of hard work, d...
111K 5.3K 47
Did it reach her? Can she feel my presence the way I'm yearning for hers? I wonder what she's thinking right now.. I want her to acknowledge me. C...
13.5K 172 18
18 year old Emily and her mom moves to a new city. She has to face new challenges by finding new friends, going to a new school and finding a job. A...