I miss us.. OzanXDamla

By lcvebooks

Kanat gΓΌnay and Damla demir dated a long time ago, but Damla had to leave so after Damla kanat dated Melissa... More

Cast
Meeting again
Jealousy
Party
Will she survive?
The Truth
The surprise 🫒
5months later...
The engagement party

Starting to waking up

6 1 0
By lcvebooks

*After the doctor did everything damla came back to normal as the doctor leaves and told them they can go in *

Ozan: damla...my love if you can hear me squeeze my hand okay ? *Looking at damla while crying as the others just watching while crying*

Ozan: I know we had a bad relationship at the beginning where we was enemies...but amore that's where I realised I loved you...I can't live without you and if you go I go with you..damla you are my person, my soulmate, the girl I dreamed about having...and please wake up so I can tell you this and I can propose to you , we can have a little family. Look your brother's and sisters are here I'm here...please don't leave me...*he cries as he puts his head on the bed until he feels damla squeezing his hands , then he looked up and saw tears running down damla's face*

Hazal: Damla..

Damla: *slowly opens her eyes* h Hazal..?

*Hazal goes to her and slowly hugs her *

Hazal: I thought I lost you.. don't do it again *she says while she is crying*

Damla: I won't but please stop crying I'm here *looking at them * all of you stop crying or I will start to cry

*All of them giggles softly knowing the girl they know is back *

Damla: ozii my boy , *caresses his hand* I heard everything and I will admit it was a nice one *slowly laughs as the others laughs too * and my answer to your question is yes

*Ozan looked at her shocked *

Ozan: What question, my queen ?

Damla: *looks at him confused* Didn't you ask me to marry you ?

*Ozan winks at the others as he wants to surprise damla soon as she gets out *

Ozan: Where you dreaming honey..? Cause I didn't ask anything

Damla : b but I heard it-

Ozan: I didn't say anything honey *kisses damla forehead* I need to leave cause I have something to do the girls will stay with you

*Damla didn't have the chance to talk to him as him and the boys got out and the doctor came in *

Doctor: Hello miss günay, I'm here to tell you that you are ready to go home and congratulations*he whispers*

*Damla is confused as she slowly got up and got dressed*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

680K 35.2K 30
π“π‘πž π”π§πžπ±π©πžπœπ­πžπ 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟐 Sara Zafar, once a vibrant, effervescent spirit, embarks on a new chapter of her life in New Y...
1.4M 109K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
242K 14.6K 16
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
1.2M 65.1K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...