5months later...

*5 months later Damla & Ozan got married , Melissa and kanat got engaged, Leyla & Aziz are happy in the relationship and Hazal is looking for someone*

*In the morning*

Ozan: güzellik , günaydın *kisses her softly*

Damla: aşkım , let me sleep a bit more lütfen*says while she looks at him*

Ozan : I wish sevgilim, but remember we need to go to your brother's engagement party

Damla: do we have to ? *Looking at him then at his lips *

Ozan : yes babe

Damla: *get on top of him * but we don't need to go that much early babe what do you say YK..?

*Ozan smirked*

Ozan : I mean yea we don't have to * he kissed her *

(This part will be spiced 18+)

*Damla started to kissing him back while she took off her shirt *

Ozan : are you sure about this aşkım ?

Damla : yea I am now shush ozii

*Ozan smiled and took off his shirt then he rolled so he can be on top of Damla *

*Damla removed his belt and pants , while him took off her underwear *

Damla: God , you are so hot daddy *she bitted her lip*

Ozan : oh am I mommy ? * He said as he pulled out his d*ck and slides it into her*

Damla: fuck *moans*

*He started fucking her slowly then he got faster which made him moans *

Ozan : This feels good aşkım *says while moaning*

*Damla stopped him after sometime then she got on top of him and slides down 👇 and sucked his d*ck *

Ozan : oh yes, baby *moaned softly *

*They continued doing it for 1 hr*

Damla : as much as I enjoyed it , we need to get ready my love *kissed him*

Ozan : As you say my love *kissed her back *