(Don't) Just give up

By coolinliltree

I upload ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐—น๐˜† โค๏ธ The floor was freezing cold, My hands were tied behind my back and I barely had clo... More

Chapter 1 - Main Characters
Chapter 2 - Move in day !!
Chapter 3 - Meet Everyone
Chapter 4 - Whats tea ?
Chapter 5 - Whose that ?
Chapter 6 - Do you .
Chapter 7 - That Gurll
Chapter 8 - Lets take a break
Chapter 9 - Hold me
Chapter 10 - Protection
Chapter 11 - Mine
Chapter 12 - The "Date"
Chapter 13 - Stubborn
Chapter 14 - My girl
Chapter 15 - Just leave
Chapter 16 - Weakness
Chapter 17 - Two n' 2
Chapter 18 - Lies unraveling
Chapter 19 - Love ya self
Chapter 20 - Healing
Chapter 21- Part 1
Chapter 22 - Part 2
Chapter 23 - Family time
Chapter 24 - I'm backk
Chapter 26 - Loyalty
Chapter 27 - 10/10 >>
Chapter 28 - Plotting
Chapter 29 - In motion
Chapter 30 - Pissed
Chapter 31- Prep
Chapter 32 - Formal
Chapter 33 - Choose Sides
Chapter 34 - Spicy
Chapter 35 - The 4th 1/2
Chapter 36 - The 4th 2/2
Chapter 37 - Positive
Chapter 38 - Train heist

Chapter 25 - Outside

463 25 4
By coolinliltree

𝗡𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I walked out of my hair appointment feeling like a brand new bitch. I got me some boho knotless done by the african ladies at their shop so it didn't take that long. Next was my nail appointment which I met up with Dejah and Levon who got theirs done as well.

This was Levon's.

Dejah's.

And Finally mine.

" We got some new gripperssss!" Levon squealed as we walked out.

" Periodddd!!" Dejah danced.

"Alright now. We're on snack duty for our cabin trip tomorrow." I spoke.

" Bet. Let's hit up Wally-World."

" You so childish for that." I told Dejah.

"Girl bye. You're just boring."

We went to Walmart and bought hella stuff for the cabin trip even more than what we needed. I said I was gonna get up and cook breakfast one of those days so I got breakfast foods. Then we went to Target and bought some new board games, blankets, new videos games/more controllers, and of course stopped at starbucks because... it's starbucks. I even bought this cute crewneck and took a pictures in a giant mirror we saw at target.

𝘚𝘭𝘪𝘥𝘦 1 𝘰𝘧 3

𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝟮,𝟵𝟳𝟲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀.
𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗻𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵  -  🤍!

𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗺𝗲.𝗱𝗲𝗷𝗮𝗵 - Can't wait til we up the real pictures this weekend😩!!
- -> liked by 42

𝟮𝟮.𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗼𝗻 - Bitches get they hair done and act different✋!
- - liked by 44
𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗻𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 replied - Levon don't make me beat yo ass 😂. 

𝗟𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

———

The night goes on and Dejah went to Kaysons place, Levon went with Elijah and I (of course) went to Taylin's place. We were cuddling and watching our new favorite netflix series 'Ginny and Georgia'.

" Personally... She's just misunderstood." Taylin spoke, speaking about 'Ginny' from the show.

" She's a brat." I added on.

" And you're not?"

" No."

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, Okay."

*𝘋𝘪𝘯𝘨* *𝘋𝘪𝘯𝘨*
I looked down at my phone to that the same number from yesterday texted me.

"𝘠𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬" It was Skylar again.

I slightly turned away so Taylin wouldn't see my phone but I don't think she noticed. She was too into the show.

Curious, I texted back.
" 𝘍𝘰𝘳? 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶."

" 𝘊'𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘯. 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯."

" 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘒?! 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘚𝘬𝘺𝘭𝘢𝘳."

" 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵. "

" 𝘔𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳?"

" 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥?"

" Babe! You're missing the show!" Taylin yelled making me jump away from my train of thoughts.

"My bad!"

————

" WHAAHOOOO!!" Dejah yelled out the sunroof of Armoni's Truck. She was going at least 60 mph on the streets. We was on the way to the cabin and Taylin, Kayson and Elijah was already there cleaning and setting up.

The minute we got there Dejah eagerly jumped out the car and went to look inside.

" Can I put the bitch in park first damn Dejah!" Armoni yelled.

" OMGGG YALL COME LOOK!!" The cabin was NIOCEEEE. It has four bedrooms, two full bathrooms, a spacey kitchen with an island, huge living room with a large tv on the wall and a fire place, a jacuzzi on the back deck along with a grill. The master bedroom had a bathroom attached and all the showers were glass. The entire cabin was just spacey and nicely made.

" Dudeee this is sweet." Levon nodded in astonishment.

" Oh we finna have fun." Dejah smiled.

" Why yo ass don't live here?!" Levon turned to Taylin.

She shrugged. " It's faster to get to my people when they need me in town."

Everyone picked out there rooms for the next 4 nights and started settling in and unpacking the food, snacks, drinks, games,etc.

" Damn Armoni I feel bad." Taylin began.
" You got a room all to your self." She's right. Elijah and Levon sharing a room, Dejah and Kayson, then me and Taylin. Leaving one all to Armoni by her self.

" Oh, don't worry. I refuse to 4th wheel that's just pathetic." She laughed. " I invited someone else."

" Whoo?!" We asked all turning towards her.

" You'll see when they get here after they get off." She smiled walking off.

——

The minute the doorbell rang, Armoni ran to open it where Selena walked in holding Two big ass bottles of vodka.

" What? I gotta bring the party to y'all? Turn the fuck up!" She yelled

" YEAHHH" Dejah hyped her up.

Elijah turned up the music. Kayson sparked up and started passing around blunts.

Dejah start doing megan knees cause she was getting drunk and I was right along with her as Selena kept pouring shots.

" Nilajah!! Everyone keep asking where i'm at from my story. Let invite everyone!!" She was obviously fucked up but so was I.

" Uh YEAH!! Fuck it let's do it!" I excitedly yelled making Dejah post more on her story tagging every one in picture which we all reposted. (Including Selena)

Eventually more people started pulling up and it became the first party we've ever thrown on purpose by accident. It was actually a very fun kickback.

Dejah was so fucked up she was standing on the table dancing.

" Aight. That's enough now." Kayson picked her up off the table and she just continuously laughed.

Selena and Armoni were in the kitchen as Selena was showing everyone her bartending tricks.

" Omg Dejah Can we go get into the hot tub?" I asked her after Kayson put her down.

" Hell yeah!"

I ran to my room to put in the cutest bathing suit I packed.

" Mhm. And who you trynna impress?" Taylin scared me and she silently came in after me.

" Nobodyyy." I cheesed up

She started walking towards me. Looking me up and down as if I was some kind of prey. Sending chills down my spine.

She stood in front of me for a second before aggressively grabbing my neck and pulling me in for a very intense kiss.

She started pulling me closer, taking her other hand and rubbing it all over my body then I stopped her.

" Babe, I gotta get back to Dejah."

She rolled her eyes. " Mmkay. But don't act like I forgot about what you did." Immediately I knew she was referring to when I was back at home and was teasing her.

I pretended as if I didn't hear her and turned to walked towards the door then she smacked ass hard.

" OWW nigga!" I yelled.

" You heard what I said."
———

I met Dejah at the hot tub with Levon, Armoni and Selena was too and we started passing a blunt around laughing and talking. I could tell Armoni really liked Selena by the way she stared at her when she spoke.

We sat there for a good 30-45 minutes before I got hungry and decided to order some pizza and wings. The party was still going on but I was making sure nobody was finna touch my food.

I grabbed a towel to begin drying my self off when the doorbell rang.

" MY FOOD HEREEEE!!" I yelled from the back yard and eagerly rushed along to grab my food.

I opened the door and immediately my
heart dropped to my ass. My eyes widen at who I saw standing front of me. I went from being fucked up to completely sober in just a millisecond. I just stood there stunned.

" So you just gon throw a party without me?" Skylar asked.

" Yeah where was my invite?" Her twin brother Toney spoke. " Damn Skylar I didn't know yo friend was this sexy. Wassup beautiful, I'm Toney." He stepped in front of her to shake my hand.

I heard a gun cock from behind me.
" What in the fuck is y'all doing here?" Taylin asked. Anger plastered all over her face.

———

😀😀 𝗼𝘂𝘂𝘂𝘂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 22.8K 104
It was supposed to be an easy job. Get the phone and run like hell. Make a few hundred bucks for food, a nice hot shower, and a warm bed to sleep in...
511K 20.6K 39
I glanced down to her lips but then I scooted away while clearing my throat. She hmm'd, "You tried to kiss me again." I shook my head and said "Nope...
312K 7.4K 64
"Shit happens." Was all astrid could say. Her life was just a normal ass highschool experience with a smidge of suicidal thoughts and abuse, I mean,i...
2.4K 89 14
When Enid Jones a straight A student and a perfect Islamic daughter any parent would wish to have, won a scholarship to the prestigious Montrose Acad...