𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐁𝐀𝐆...

By bettyslovetriangle

rewrite of "everything i wanted" part 1 - it's time to go that old familiar body ache the snaps from the sam... More

☾ 𝑰𝑻'𝑺 𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬 𝑻𝑶 𝑮𝑶 ☽
☾ 𝑪𝑨𝑺𝑻 ☽
☾ 𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀𝑳𝑰𝑺𝑻 ☽
𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸 - 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚒 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚒𝚔𝚎
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹 - 𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺 - 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛𝚜
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻 - 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚢 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼 - 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽 - 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘𝚘
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾 - 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚎, 𝚔𝚒𝚍
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿 - 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚎
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶 - 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚢
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷 - 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚜
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸 - 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹 - 𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚒𝚊 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚎!
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺 - 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻 - 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚖 ?
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼 - 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊𝚋𝚎𝚕 𝚕𝚎𝚎
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽 - 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚐𝚘
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾 - 𝟼 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖𝚜 , 𝟽 𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿 - 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶 - 𝚒 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷 - 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚜
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸 - 𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟹 - 𝚊 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚎
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺- 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚗𝚘𝚝, 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚎 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟻- 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚠𝚎 𝚍𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚍𝚘

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷 - 𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚍

399 8 4
By bettyslovetriangle

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏 - ♪ 𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒓 ♪
(𝒃𝒚 𝟓 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓)
04.13.13

𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘳
𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘳
𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦
𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨

⋆ ୨ ♡ ୧ ⋆

LEAH SAT IN silence. she had no more tears left to spare as she sat in the cold metal chair, her wrist attached to the table in front of her with handcuffs. she was alone in the room, staring at herself in the mirror on the wall to her right which she knew was a one way mirror, questioning her very existence after finding out the news of her best friend's death. she still didn't want to believe it.

when the door in front of her began to open, she did not look away. she didn't even flinch. her puffy, red eyes stayed fixated on herself in the mirror.

"you ready to talk yet?" leah didn't have to look over to recognize that the voice belonged to that of who arrested her in the first place.

she bit her lip. what was there to say?

she looked over at him finally, "so it's true?" she forced herself to say. her voice was hoarse. "he's really gone?"

"you tell me," the man sighed. "your fingerprints were all over the murder weapon. you should know." leah stared at him, her facial expression dropping in anger at the accusation. "do you have a best friend, derek morgan?"

the man's stern expression dropped for a second, but he retaliated quickly. she noticed. "of course i do. how do you know my name?" leah rolled her eyes, she then nodded her head toward the id hanging from his uniform. "shayne was the only person, and i mean the only person left in my life. he was my rock. we never made each other mad, he never did anything wrong to make him deserve to die." she sighed, choking back tears as she said the fact out loud. "i don't know who did this, but it wasn't me. shayne is...was... the only thing in my life i truly still love."

derek simply stared into her eyes. "sorry, kid. but that's not gonna help your case. all the evidence is against you." she knew he didn't believe her for a second. and that only made her madder.

"fine, don't believe me," she said. "get me aaron hotchner."

derek's faced dropped once more, but this time the surprise on his face remained as he spoke. "hotch? how do you know him?" "i babysit his kid. and although i'm not sure of the time shayne was killed, there's a chance i was with jack when the murder happened. so now, if you may."

derek left hesitantly. hotch came in a few minutes later. "gray."

"hey, aaron," leah said, annoyance present in her voice. "mind telling your friends to back off a bit?"

he sat down. "does this look familiar to you?" hotch put a plastic bag on the table. in it was a knife stained with a dark red substance, which leah instantly recognized to be blood. she cringed. "i do. it's a knife from my kitchen."

"so you understand why you're here then, correct?"

hotch's stern expression scared her. "hotch," she paused, her expression displaying her vulnerability, "you know i didn't do this, right?"

he looked at her and sighed. "look, i know you were with jack this morning and i know you left around 1pm to go to your job. shayne was killed sometime this afternoon. his body was found in an alleyway almost directly in between your home and the strand, making things not look very good for you right now."

leah's face dropped in sadness, shaking her head. how could he think she could kill him?

"leah, i don't think you did this. i know you, and this feels like a framing. i'm just telling you what i know." hotch stood up and took a key out of his pocket, unlocking the handcuffs connecting her to the table. "and no matter what anyone else here thinks, i know you're not a danger to yourself or others when you're in this room. i know you're smarter than that. now, i'm gonna go figure out what the next steps are. i'll be back."

he started to walk out of the room before turning around once more and saying "i believe you."

leah didn't say a word as he left the room. her brain racked with anything, everything. if someone was framing her, who could it be?

and then she thought more.

the first time she met daniel porter. she was in her junior year of high school. shayne liked him a lot. he talked for ages about how cute he was, and about how excited he was when daniel asked him out a few weeks later and all they did was make out in shayne's bedroom for hours. she remembered how hurt shayne was the next day, when daniel ignored his "hello" as they passed by each other in the hallway. she also remembers how days later, daniel asked her out. and of course, this caught her by surprise. he has not even a week ago been interested in her best friend and now, after ignoring him, had the audacity to go for her?

it was one of the only examples of male attention that leah got in high school. but nonetheless, she declined his offer to go out with him. this sent him into a fit of rage. it wasn't abnormal. she remembers a countless number of times where he would have aggressive outbursts in class. she remembers overhearing from the school nurse one day after one of these examples how she thinks he had borderline personality disorder, but public school being the way they were at the time, nothing was ever done. no parent was ever contacted, at least not to her knowledge.

and then it finally hit her. shayne, not even a week ago was talking about how he reunited with an "old friend." he didn't give much away, which wasn't normal since shayne usually told her everything. the secrecy could mean...

she believed in the possibility that the friend he spoke of was daniel porter. maybe, just maybe, it was him who killed shayne. i mean, it would make sense. the outbursts of rage that slowly escalated over the few years of high school she had with him, by the age they are now without medication or therapy of some kind, his bpd would have spiraled. it all was connecting. the outbursts, the disorder, shayne's abnormal secrecy-

"what are you thinking?"

leah snapped out of the trance her thoughts had put her in. she jumped, turning towards the door to see aaron one more, this time accompanied by a skinny man who she didn't recognize. she made eye contact with the stranger, studying his face before looking to aaron and responding to his question.

"you trust me, right?" she asked. "obviously you do, you wouldn't let me take care of jack if you didn't. you know about my...background and about how i overanalyze and have a very good recall with certain memories?" hotch nodded.

"i think i know who did this."

and so she explained everything. it took a while, but by the time she finished it, hotch was convinced. and whether she was wrong or not, he would've left to visit daniel porter's place nonetheless. he would do anything and interview even the innocents to prove leah didn't do what she was accused of.

"reid," hotch stated, looking towards the stranger. "i'll take morgan and rossi over to porter's house and ask him some questions. you stay here with leah."

he turned back to leah before leaving. "are you okay? i know there's no way you did this, and if there were then i'm one hell of an fbi agent for letting you take care of my son. i'm going to try to get you out of this. your description of porter sounds very similar to our original profile before we found your prints on the knife, so i believe you. can you just stay here until i get things sorted out?"

"yeah, whatever," leah responded. "only if you raise the price next time i babysit." aaron smiled and laughed a bit. "yeah, yeah. just be nice to reid, okay?" leah waved him off as he left the room.

she sat down in the chair and sighed before looking up at the skinny man who was still in the room.

"reid, was it?" the man looked up a bit, locking eyes with her. "oh, uh, yeah," he replied awkwardly, taking a seat across from her.

leah stuck her fist out towards him, and he looked at it questioningly. "you're supposed to bump it," she teased. "you don't look like the type to like the generic handshake, so i thought this would suffice."

surprised by her comment, spencer finally raised his fist, bumping his to hers slowly, smiling a bit. how did she know-

"how old are you?" she spoke with curiosity. "you look too young to be an fbi agent." "i'm 27, actually." leah's interest peaked much more. she was almost his age and he had already been an fbi agent for a while. she hope that one day she'd be standing in his place.

she read his laminated card the was clipped to his bag. "doctor spencer reid. nice name. it's nice to meet you, and although i wish i could be introducing myself under different circumstances, my name is leah gray."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 27.1K 32
𝑠𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒, 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑖 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑠𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑙𝑦. 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑠�...
854K 16.4K 39
❝ Your eyes are hollow Your heart is shallow And your words Mean nothing to me ❞ - christy ann martine © -𝐜𝐱𝐥𝐱𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐋...
816K 17.3K 31
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* | 𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐃'𝐒 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 [ 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐝 ] ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ❝ Out of suffering, have emerged the strongest souls. The massive charact...
58.3K 1.1K 16
'and i wanna cry, i wanna learn to love, but all my tears have been used up.' in which you and spencer reid reunite after 7 years, and you try your a...