veracity • lashton

By urlashton

SEQUEL OF „NOTICE" A year after a series of unfortunate events, Ashton is healthy and Luke is back. So, what... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.

seventeen.

164 3 2
By urlashton

-Ashton-

/!\ TW: SMUT + LIGHT MENTIONS OF SUBSTANCE ABUSE AND CHILD ABUSE /!\

I remarked; "You're quite the quiet one, huh?" as I sipped my tea.

Luke's head snapped towards me, a look of horror on his face.

"And you, are surprisingly calm for someone who just shared their painful past."

I cleared my throat. "Well, I already shed enough tears with Sierra last week... and just half an hour ago on the floor."

He nodded, and I scanned him from head to toe.

Fear seemed to grip a part of him, but I could also sense the happiness in his eyes knowing that I finally opened up about an important part of my life.

"Cut it out," he averted his gaze.

I raised an eyebrow. "Cut what out?"

"Stop staring at me like I'm some criminal you used to examine."

I smirked, taking another sip of my drink. "If you've got any questions, fire away."

His eyes widened. "Oh- um- I- are you sure-"

"It's now or never. Hit me with your best shot," I interrupted, locking eyes with him.

"Alright..." He sighed. "First of all, I'm sorry for everything you went through. You're an incredible person who deserves love and happiness."

He placed his hand on my knee, and I instinctively placed mine on top of his.

"Thank you." I toyed with his fingers, a faint smile forming on my lips. "So... any questions, or..."

"Oh, yeah, uh-" He cleared his throat. "What did you do after that bitch went to prison?"

"Well, since I didn't have any other family, they were going to send me to an orphanage. But luckily, the sweetest lady ever stepped up to be my legal guardian."

"Who?"

"Joy Hood." I couldn't help but smile at the thought of her. "She's like an angel. I owe everything to her."

"Calum's mom?"

I nodded.

"They were your neighbors, right?"

"Yeah, his mom and my dad were colleagues for a long time before he passed away. When I say I've known Calum since we were in diapers, I mean it."

"And when, um- did the- the abuse... start?"

I looked to the ground, biting my lower lip.

"You don't have to answer-"

"No." I cut him off, looking back at him. "I feel safe with you, it's okay." I gave him a light smile that he gave back. "And um- it started shortly after my father passed away. My mother never fully grieved. She became severely depressed and addicted to different things. I was only about two years old, but the physical abuse started when I was around seven... Got introduced to drugs at around ten, almost died because of it at eighteen, then went to rehab for two years."

"My God..." He said under his breath. "And how old were you when she got arrested?"

"Thirteen, maybe?"

"Thirt-" He cut himself off with a sigh, trying to keep his cool. "Didn't Joy, or anyone for that matter, notice?"

"She noticed, and did everything she could. If it wasn't for her, my mom wouldn't be in prison and I wouldn't be here. She called the police and child protective services, but my mom always managed to escape the consequences."

"But seriously, how?! How could they be so blind to what was right in front of them?!" he exclaimed, frustration evident in his voice.

I took a deep breath and held his hand tightly. "Well, it is not the first time we've seen the system fail a child, right?" I paused, reflecting on the sad reality. "It took her having an overdose for them to finally realize that she is not fit to be a mother, despite all the bruises on my body and being severely underweight... All of that wasn't enough, I guess."

I saw his hands trembling, likely from anger and disgust. I softly rubbed his palm, hoping to soothe him.

"Joy helped me get back into school, and I was determined to make a difference. That's why I got into body language and law enforcement - to spot criminals from a distance and ensure swift justice for their victims."

He nodded, meeting my gaze to show his genuine interest in what I was sharing.

"I had always dreamed of working in Child Protective Services, but after my relapse, it feels like an impossible goal," I admitted.

"That's not true at all. You have the strength and capability to handle it," he reassured me. "I can't help but think that it's my fault you-"

"No, Luke, it wasn't your fault," I interrupted him. "Sure, what happened between us did contribute to my struggles, but I had already relapsed before we even met. And you know what? Overdosing was actually a wake-up call for me, and I have you to thank for that."

He flashed a grin, leaning in to kiss my hand tenderly. 

I let out a playful giggle before expressing, "I really wanted to make a difference for every child in need, but I can't deny that I'm content with my simple life. I have a loving boyfriend, a reunited sister, friends who feel like family, and my own little tattoo shop. Right now, I couldn't ask for more peace."

He looked at me intently and asked, "Are you absolutely sure?"

I nodded. "Absolutely." I gently took his arm and draped it around my shoulders, resting my head on his chest. "There's nowhere else I'd rather be, believe me."

He planted a soft kiss on my forehead, then nestled his face against my head.

We enjoyed a peaceful silence for a moment before he hesitantly spoke up, causing me to lift my head and meet his gaze. "I'm sorry, but, uh-" he began, making me curious. "When we were arguing earlier, did you- did you really think that I would-"

"Absolutely not," I interrupted him without hesitation.

"Good, so you know that I would never-"

"Luke, it was just the pain talking. I assure you, I know."

I grinned at him until he returned the smile.

"Okay..." He let out a sigh of relief. "I'm glad."

We locked eyes for a few moments, his captivating ocean blue gaze becoming increasingly irresistible.

"Get over here," I whispered, pulling him closer by the back of his neck and pressing my lips against his.

He was caught off guard for a moment, but then he kissed me back passionately. He held my face with his hands and let out a soft moan as our kiss deepened. I tilted my head, allowing our tongues to intertwine, while my fingers gripped onto his tank top. Slowly, I began to recline on the sofa, wanting him to be on top of me.

"Mmm, baby..." he exhaled as we both gasped for air. "Are you sure?"

"I've never been more sure of anything in my entire life," I assured him, leaning in for another kiss. "Damn." I pushed him away. "I've wanted to do this since you called me yours a few hours ago... but my pride got in the way."

He smirked. "Well, well, well..." he teased, planting soft kisses along my neck. "So my possessiveness gets you all worked up, huh?"

"Y-yeah. Fuck." I bit on my lower lip, trying to hold back the surge of excitement building inside me.

"Let me demonstrate just how possessive I can be, then..."

Before I could utter a single word, he began to nibble and lick at my neck. I let out a whimper of pain as I clutched onto his hair, tilting my head back to give him better access.

"Wow." I exhaled deeply once he finished.

He grinned, clearly satisfied with his masterpiece.

"Now, the whole world will see that you belong to me," he whispered, causing me to roll my eyes as he leaned in for another kiss.

"You look incredible in those damn tank tops," I murmured between kisses. "But nothing compares to how you look without them." I continued, helping him remove the garment.

"Shit." I exclaimed, pushing him to the other side of the couch so I could straddle him. "You're so damn gorgeous."

"It's all you," he replied, as I playfully kissed his chest. "I can't believe I landed someone like you, for real."

"Shut up, this makes me want to suck your dick even more."

"I think about giving you a handjob every second of every day, so..." He responded eagerly as I unzipped his jeans. "Guess we are even."

"Mmh... really?" I simpered once his bottoms were completely off.

"Really." He confirmed.

"Well, then..." I got up, taking my pants off in one go. "You're lucky I am not wearing any underwear, then."

"Holly shit..." He mumbled as I basically sat on his face.

"Go ahead, play with it." I ordered, before getting on all fours and starting to kiss every inch of his cock.

He moaned as he cupped my groin, starting to move his hands up and down following my rhythm.

"Fuck, baby!" He said, his movement going faster and faster when I put the tip in my mouth.

"Mmh, just like that." I whimpered, before opening my throat up to take a bit more.

I could feel my eyes roll back in pleasure as his hand made contact with my ass, giving it a satisfying spank. It was that moment that pushed me to take his whole cock inside my mouth, especially when I felt his tongue exploring my hole.

I kept going, pleasuring him, but had to pause when he gently inserted a finger inside me. It was an incredible combination of sensations as he continued to give me quite the perfect handjob.

"Is that okay?" He asked, which turned me on even more.

"It- it's- more than okay- f-fuck-"

"Good..." He said, now giving my backside gentle kisses and moving his finger in and out my entrance.

"Shiiiiit." He moved faster and faster. "Put- put- another one, ba-baby."

He smirked. "Say please."

"Fu-fuck y- oh my God!" I yelled in pleasure.

"Changed my mind." He teased, now moving two fingers down my hole.

I continuously moaned, my legs beginning to shake.

"F-fuck I'm coming!" I warned him.

He stopped everything he was doing and pointed my dick down to his bare chest, so I could unload on there.

I took a few short breathes, trying to catch my breath as I was still cupping his very hard dick. I wiped the sweat on my forehead, now sitting on his torso.

I tilted my head back to see a victorious smile on his face.

He is good, and he knows it.

"Wanna come inside of me?" I asked, playfully moving my hand up and down his cock again.

"Fuck, are you serious? I thought you-"

"Just take it as me further putting my trust in you... you deserve it."

He bit his lip. "I love you."

"Hard to take you seriously with my cum all over you, but I love you too." He giggled as I got into position.

"Whenever you're ready, baby." He reassured me as I took a deep breath.

"I just know I am going to have trouble walking tomorrow..." I paused just so I could hear him moan when I playfully put the tip in my warm hole. "Oh, well..."

I whimpered a little bit when his cock started to go deeper and deeper inside of me. I took a deep breath once it was all in, slowly starting to get used to the feeling.

"Holy fucking shit." He threw his head back, biting the inside of his cheek as I slowly started bouncing up and down.

He put his arms around my thigh, helping me bob at my own pace.

I started going faster and faster, as pain turned into pleasure.

"Oh my God, it feels so good." I whispered as his hands were now cupping my butt cheeks.

I held onto him tightly, digging my nails into his shoulders as he was the one moving up and down now.

"Fuck!" He shouted, going as fast as he humanly could.

"Fucking hell, Oh my God!" My eyes rolled back for the second time that day, which I didn't think was possible.

"I'm going to- fuck!!" Was the last moan he let out, before I felt a warm liquid going inside of me.

I collapsed onto the couch beside him, catching my breath. I grabbed some tissues from the counter and handed them to him to clean up the mess I made.

"That was incredible," I said as he started tidying up.

"I fucking know right." He answered, which made me laugh.

I quickly got up to dispose of the used tissues, eager to snuggle back up with him.

He pulled me close, and I rested my head on his shoulder while draping my leg over him, using him as a cozy pillow.

He sweetly kissed my lips and cheek, then wrapped his other arm around me.

"I know I've said it before, but I love you," I confessed, my eyes starting to close.

"I love you too, my love," was the last thing I heard before drifting into a deep sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.7K 4.3K 25
Luke Hemmings is a guy who thinks he is a total badass. He loves getting new tattoos and piercings. He rides a motorcycle and plays guitar. His best...
17.7K 1.7K 59
Uh.. Hi? (Co writing with oh-my-lashton, I'm doing Luke's entries and she's doing Ashton's ! ) Warning: boyxboy, self harm, eating disorder, mentions...
1.9K 66 12
Ashton's managed to evade the public eye for the most part after his turbulent exit from Hollywood years ago, only to be dragged back into the spotli...
10.7K 383 13
Luke and Ashton. With a hint of others. Warnings: triggering subjects, some are pretty sad, most are really long, and no I don't write full on smut...