Slender Brothers x Reader One...

By Broken_Samurai_

Request oneshots with your favorite Slender brothers! I do the main four and will do the others as well! Just... More

Request Page
Offender x Suicidal Non-Binary Reader (Fluff)
Slender x Pregnant Wife Reader (Lemon)
Slight Yandere Slender x Reader
Offender x Wolf Male Reader (BDSM Lemon)
Slender x Insane Fem! Reader (Forced/Stockholmed Lemon)
Splendor x Fem! Reader
Tenderman x Fem! Model Reader (Lemon)
Slender Brothers x Abandoned Fem! Slender Child Reader
Slender x Fem! Reader x Offender (Part One)
Slender x Self Harming Fem Reader
Slender x Offender x Trender x Splendor x Fem! Kitsune Maid Reader (Lemons)
Trender x Gender Neutral Reader
Splendor x Fem! Reader (DDLG Oneshot)
Slenderman x Hunter Reader (BDSM Forced Lemon)
Splendor x Calm Reader (Lemon)
Slender x Male Proxy Reader
Trender x Model/Designer Male Reader
Slender x Disabled Fem! Reader (FORCED Lemon)
Slender x Reader
Splendor x Littlespace Reader
Offender x Shape Shifter BDSM (Lemon)
Slender x Fem! Reader (Lemon)
Male Feline/Neko In Heat Reader/Slender Brothers (Lemon)
Non-Binary Mad Scientist Reader x Splendor
Half-Human/Half-Robot Female Reader x Slender Brothers (Lemon)
Offenderman x Non-Binary Butler Reader (Lemon)
Slenderman x Fem! Alien Reader (Lemon)
Offender x Male Police Officer (Forced Lemon)
Slender x Stolkhom Reader
Splendor x Drider Reader
Slender Brothers x Succubus Reader (Lemon)
Splendor x Lepidopterophobia Female Reader
Offender x PTSD Male Reader
Slenderbrothers x Medusa Reader
Slender x Fem! Reader (Pet Play/Lemon)
Slenderman x Fem! Reader (Forced Lemon)
Splendor x Fem! Reader (Lemon)
Slender x Offender x Fem! Reader (Part Two)
Slender x Guitarist Fem! Reader (Forced Lemon)
Trender x Male Motorcycle Reader
Slender x Childhood Friend Reader
Slender x Infected Reader
Splendor x Fem! Reader
Mafia Slender x Fem! Reader
Slender Brothers x Abandoned Lamia Child Reader
Splendor x Trans Male Reader (Lemon)
Splendor x Queen Xenomorph Reader
Slender x Undercover Wife Reader
Yandere Splendor x Gender Neutral Reader
Slender x Single Mother Reader
Splendor x In Heat Gender Neutral Reader
Yandere Slender Brothers x Female Neko Reader

Slender x Accidental Victim Reader

807 18 4
By Broken_Samurai_

⚠️ Warnings ⚠️
⚠️ Abuse ⚠️
⚠️ Rape/Non-con ⚠️

"Babe! I'm home!" You call out as you enter your apartment after unlocking the door.

You frown when you get no response from inside your small home. So, you set down the groceries in the kitchen before going through the apartment. Weird, your boyfriend should have been home by now. You pull out your cellphone and try calling him, freezing when you hear a sound in the bedroom. It was either a mouse or someone was in your apartment. You watch the bedroom door as you move and grab the gun you keep on the shelf of the bookcase, making sure it's loaded before you scout the bedroom. In the end nothing seems to be there so you lower the gun and make a mental note to get mouse traps. You had hoped it was your boyfriend but he must have needed to go out and grab something.

You figure you'll just get started on dinner so it was ready when he got home. You hum to music you have playing as you cook dinner. You were making his favorite food as a celebration. You had gotten promoted at work and now you were bringing in even more money! Not to mention the fact you got a nice bonus. Your boyfriend was in between jobs so you pulled in most of the money for you two to survive. You didn't mind it though because you were in love. It's been three years since you got together and you were hoping he'd pop the question soon.

You scream and nearly jump out of your skin when there's a hard banging on the door that seems to make the apartment shake. Your eyes are wide as you stare at it before you grab the gun you had left on the counter. You slowly walk to the door and peak through the peep hole, sighing in relief when you see your boyfriend. He must have forgotten his key but he didn't have to bang that hard on the door! Scared the shit out of you!

"Babe you scared me!" You scold when you open the door, yelping in pain when he grabs your wrist and forces you to drop the gun.

You cry out when you're tripped and slammed onto the floor, your eyes wide with horror as you try to crawl away. What the hell was going on?!

"Fucking bitch! I told you to make the payments!" He suddenly snarls, yelping when his foot connects with your ribs.

"What the fuck?!" You gasp out in pain, managing to block the next kick to your side. "You asshole! Don't fucking touch me!"

"See?! It's her fault the payment is late!" He suddenly cries, grunting when four large men suddenly come through the door.

One of the men comes over and presses a heavy foot on your back once your boyfriend retreats. Two of the men block his path to the door and lock it after closing it. Your boyfriend looks anywhere but at you.

"What's going on?! Get off of me!" You snarl as you struggle under the weight of the large man's leg. "I didn't do anything!"

"Your boyfriend has been gambling money away. He owes more than two million dollars. He's late on payment once again. We've sent three warnings and once again he has failed to cough up the cash. He says you bring in the money. Did you really think you could get away with not paying? We're going to show you what happens when you don't do as told," The man pinning you down declares. "It's time you learned your lesson."

"Please don't!" You cry as the tears flow hot and heavy down your cheeks. "It's not my fault! I had no idea he was even in debt! He never told me anything or else I would have ensured payments!"

"She-She's lying!" Your boyfriend declares. "It's her fault the payments haven't been on time! I can even show your boss the messages."

"Bullshit! You haven't told me a thing!" You snarl.

The heavy foot on your back finally comes off and you try to get up to run but you're slammed back down to the floor. A knee grinds into your back as your arms are forced behind your back to keep you from using your hands. Whimpers leave you when a hand grabs your hair and you're dragged to your feet. You grunt when you're forced back into the kitchen and bent over on the counter, dread washing through you as you know what would be happening next. The smell of dinner burning reaches your nose as the tears stream down your cheeks, pain shooting through your head as your skull is practically ground into the counter. Your pants and panties are nearly torn with how rough the large man force them down your legs and around your ankles. It was futile but you still try to struggle for freedom. You weren't going down without a fight......at least, you'd do your best to fight.

You try to imagine yourself somewhere else when the man slams into you but the pain of your head being smashed into the counter and the pain in your bottom half makes it hard to think. When the first man hits his peak another takes his place in a matter of seconds, giving you no time to try and run. You lose count of how many times the four men take you, an exhausted mess by the time they call it quits. At least it was sex and not blowjobs. You wouldn't have been able to handle it, trauma from your childhood now being built upon. You can feel the cum of the henchmen trail down your legs as you end up sinking to the floor. Your legs felt like jello and your hips ached. You're positive they've bruised your hips in the whole process.

"Should we bring her to boss as well?" One of the men asks as you struggle back to your feet

Smoke was beginning to fill the kitchen from the burnt dinner and the smoke alarm was beginning to go off. You know you won't be able to run so you opt to save your apartment instead and get the stove turned off. Your landlord would murder you if you burnt this place down. You'd been here for ten years. It was your home and you didn't want to lose all of the memories you had made here. You don't even hear the conversation happening around you as your legs give out on you and you're back on the floor.

"Yeah. He'll decide what happens to them. If it's her fault the payments are late he'll want to personally speak to them," Another remarks. "Come on. Get up."

You want to resist and refuse to do as they tell you but you knew that if you did you'd likely have a gang bang again and you didn't think your body could handle it. So, despite every protesting muscle you push to your feet. You manage to do a quick wipe down of your legs and fix your bottoms before you're grabbed roughly by the arm.

"I can walk," You hiss but you're completely ignored.

One of the men forces your hands behind your back and attaches a pair of cuffs around your wrists, your boyfriend avoiding eye contact as the same happens to him. You're both forced to walk out of your apartment and to a black car waiting in front of the building.

"We don't have room for both," One of the men points out.

"Just throw her in the trunk," Another replies.

You grunt in pain when you're roughly shoved into the trunk, annoyed your boyfriend would be riding inside the car all comfy and shit. Fortunately, the car ride is fairly smooth and you're not jostled too much in the tight space. Everything still hurt like hell but the quiet break is nice as you work through the anxiety and fear building in your chest. You were trying to hide how scared you actually were, wondering which mafia boss your boyfriend had indebted himself to. You squint your eyes when the trunk is open and it goes from dark to bright, grunting when hands roughly seize you and drag you from the trunk, barely managing to gain your balance before you're forced to walk. Geez, they couldn't be more gentle?!

You look up at the huge mansion before you, a pit of dread settling in your stomach. You didn't think you'd be making it out alive.

"Boss! We're here!" One of the henchmen announces once all of you are inside the mansion.

You and what you're now deeming as your now ex boyfriend are forced up two flights of stairs, your hips protesting every step of the way. You're both brought to a large black mahogany door that you can't help but admire before it's opened. You had a thing for architecture and everything you've seen so far has taken your breath away. The henchman knocks and a deep voice calls all of you inside. Your eyes widen in surprise when you're all brought face to face with the top mob boss in your city, shooting your ex a glare as you're both forced to your knees.

"He's claiming the girl is in charge of finances and hasn't been making the payments," One of the large men explains. "So, we brought them both for you to decide what to do boss."

"Release them," The man behind the desk declares.

Your ex was an idiot. You knew exactly who the boss man was. He is known as the infamous Slenderman.

You rub your scratched wrists when the cuffs are finally taken off and shoot back to your feet. You see Slenderman wave his hand when one of the henchmen goes to force you back to your knees. You cross your arms over your chest and glare at Slenderman. He wasn't so intimidating. It's hard to know what is even on his mind as he has no face but you could feel his gaze on you. You watch as he stands up and walks towards you, refusing to back down as you stand your ground against him. Okay, he might be more intimidating up close. You flinch when his hand rises to come and cup your cheek, lifting your chin so he can better examine you. You hear him hum before stepping away, turning to your ex who you were pretty sure was about to wet himself.

"Take her to the library. Attend to her very need," He suddenly orders, your eyes widening in surprise. What?! "Treat her gently. I don't want her damaged anymore. That's an order."

"Yes boss!" Two henchmen cry before they're beside you and steering you away and out of the office.

"Hey! Wait a minute!" You cry, but you're unable to do anything as the two large bodies force you in the opposite direction of the office.

You're taken to a massive library that takes your breath away when you arrive, the henchmen guiding you to a sitting area. You sigh and just accept the weirdness as you take a seat, crossing your arms and glaring at the two men.

"We apologize for our rough treatment," One of them pipes up as they bow their heads.

"Boss was just so sick of the lack of payments we were looking at any and every reason as to why we weren't getting them," The other explains. "Boss ordered we uh.....rough the culprit up and we just....."

"Assumed with a lack of evidence," You growl back before heaving a huge sigh. "I get it. He's stolen a lot of money from you guys. I'm sure he's made a million excuses. I've been blindly loaning him money and not asking for anything back. I stupidly refused to see what was really in front of me."

"You can do much better," The first one offers gently.

"Thanks," You tell him with a soft smile.

"Can we get you anything?" He asks me.

"A cup of coffee would be nice," You tell him.

You watch them leave before jerking to your feet, doing a quick scan of the library and beelining straight for a window. You feel it over in hopes of finding a way of opening it but end up empty handed instead. You check the various windows in the library before finally finding one that opens. It's small and would be a tight fit but you'd make it work. You get it open and begin to crawl through, grunting when your hips get stuck. You squirm and very slowly inch your way out, scrambling to your feet as soon as you're out. Fuck this shit. You're out. You bolt forward when you don't see anyone and grunt in surprise when you run into a solid object, your eyes wide as your head jerks up. Where'd he come from?!"

"You don't know when to quit do you?" Slender chuckles as you step back. "It's rather rude to ask for coffee and then run away."

"And it's rude to send your henchmen to sexually assault someone as punishment from a crime they didn't commit," You snap back at him, stepping back when he kneels down. He was still way taller than you.

"I do regret their actions. I simply ordered them to get your partner. I did not intend for an innocent person to get caught up in a mess they didn't create," Slender tells you. "I can assure you this will not come back on you."

"Thanks," You mumble softly.

"This is weird but would you stay for dinner? I make a killer Alfredo?" He suddenly offers. "I did hear your dinner got burned due to their actions so let me feed you."

"You cook?" You ask him with a small smirk.

"Yes I do," Slender laughs. "Come on. Do it with me."

Why not? How many times do you get an invitation to dinner by the number one boss man in the city?

"Alright. Dinner and then I leave," You tell him firmly.

"It's a deal," He says with a low purr that makes a shiver run down your spine.

You follow Slender back into the mansion and to the kitchen. It's spotless and has all up to date appliances that you've only ever been able to do is admire them when you went to the hardware store. You watch Slender slip off his suit jacket and his tie, hanging both on a rack with aprons. Next he unbuttons the cuffs of his white shirt and rolls them up before grabbing an apron and putting it on. You take slow steps towards him, accepting the apron he suddenly hands to you and putting it on. You linger awkwardly around the counter while he busies himself pulling out ingredients and pots and pans he would be needing.

"Can you cut up the broccoli?" He asks you.

"S-Sure," You mumble, washing your hands before doing as told.

You glance over at him when he throws on some old rock channel, amused when he sways his hips and sings quietly under his breath. You two work well together as you go about making dinner, Slender even teasing you and telling you to look away while he adds his 'secret' spices. While Slender cooks everything you go about washing the dishes, everything ready once you're done. He puts the food in bowls and you both head to the dining room to eat. You're a bit hesitant as you sit beside him and you both dig in. Your eyes widen as soon as the taste hits your tongue, practically melting at the taste.

"Woah! This is amazing!" You cry with wide eyes, your cheeks heating slightly when he lets out a deep laugh.

"I told you," He laughs.

You glance over and watch as a mouth suddenly tears open, fascinated by those rows of sharp teeth as he takes a bite. You can't help but remember the horror stories you've heard about him. Random bodies appearing with heads completely bitten off. At least that made it quick and hopefully relatively painless. It was intimidating to say the least but at the same time it really reminded you of a shark. You wonder if they move forward like a shark if he breaks one but from what you could tell he only had one row.

You drag your gaze back to your food and begin eating again. It doesn't take long for the two of you to finish and Slender clears off the dishes to take to the kitchen. He sets them in the sink before he goes rummaging through the cabinets for what you assumed would be Tupperware. You get the dishes washed and even wash the pan when he brings it over, looking up at him with a smile.

"Thank you for dinner," You tell him.

"It was a pleasure. I appreciate you doing the dishes," He tells you. "Your home is far. Allow me to drive you back?"

"I would like that," You smile. "What did you do with......?"

"He's at the bottom of the lake," Slender tells you rather nonchalantly.

You go quiet at his words. You're not shocked but the way he says it is so casual it catches you a little off guard. You're not....sad by the news. He got himself into this whole mess and he brought it home with him. He threw you under the bus and you were hurt because if it. All of your dreams about life have all gone down the drain. His family will blame you. Tell you how you should have taken the blame. They'll claim Slender would have been easier on you since you're the girl and bring in the most money. All of those accusations shoot through your head. Would you even be able to show your face in town anymore?

"At least the fish get food," You mumble softly, looking up at Slender when he steps closer.

"I can protect you," He tells you. "I can ensure you never want again."

"I'm probably just going to skip town. I can't show my face here anymore," You tell him. "So no protection needed."

"And if I don't let you?" He growls, catching you by surprise.

"Wh-What?" You stammer, taking a step back as he moves closer.

You're backed into a wall and you have nowhere to go, panic shooting through you. He was just toying with you! You should have known better. God you're an idiot you mentally scold yourself. You barely register what happens next when Slender's mouth tears wide open and he descends upon you. You had shut your eyes at some point and the feeling of warmth on your lips is what slowly brings you back to reality. You peak your eyes open, Slender's face super close to you, soft lips moving gently against yours before he pulls back.

"Sorry. I needed to. I'm sure I'm the last creature you want right now in your life, let alone kissing-" You don't let Slender finish, cutting off his words by throwing your arms around his neck and pulling him close so you could kiss him on the lips.

What were you doing?! Why the hell did you just kiss the most powerful man in the city after he had just murdered your ex boyfriend! What were you thinking?! Why was your stomach filled with butterflies you haven't felt in who knows when?! Still, it felt nice. You haven't gotten to experience a lot in life and you're free after three long years of being weighed down by, well, literally dead weight now. Not to mention this city was your home. You didn't want to leave it just because of some pissed off people.

"Even if it doesn't last you only live once right?" You tell him when you both part.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 3K 31
[COMPLETED] Look at the title
7.3K 51 8
These are one-shots, I repeat these are one-shots, ONE-SHOTS. Please if I make an error plz tell me. Do not hesitate to tell me. I don't care for cri...
10.7K 176 11
This is my first time doing one of these, so please please please let me know where I can improve! Also, I'm going to describe features, but feel fre...
253 7 12
Hi, my name is Esmerelda. I attend Creepy high, and I'm best friends with Slender. Anyway, we're in high school, and let's just say it's our story.