The Everlasting Love (EreMika...

By Mikaslap

A different timeline in Aot season 3... (Maybe the world is not cruel after all) [ONGOING] Eren has foreseen... More

Author's note
Chapter 1: The Beautiful Nature
Chapter 2: Late night talks
Chapter 3: Lost in the cruel world
Chapter 4: Midnight conversation
Chapter 5: Time Paradox
Chapter 6: The Night Before The Retake Operation
Chapter 7: The Town Where It All Began
Chapter 8: The Last Breath
Chapter 9: Twisted Fate
Chapter 10: The Basement
Chapter 11: Heroes Medal Ceremony
Chapter 12: Memories
Chapter 13: 106th Training Corps
Chapter 14: Restless Night
Chapter 15: 106th Graduation (Part One)
Chapter 16: 106th Graduation (Part two)
Chapter 17: 106th Graduation (Part three)
Chapter 18: 58Th Expedition Beyond The Walls (Part One)
Chapter 19: 58Th Expedition Beyond The Walls (Part Two)
Chapter 20: 58Th Expedition Beyond The Walls (Part three)
Chapter 21: 58Th Expedition Beyond The Walls (Part four)
Chapter 22: What Lies Beyond The Sea is Just a Lie
Season 4 Update
Season 4: Prologue
Chapter 23: Turning Point
Chapter 24: Let's Run away and Abandon Everything
Chapter 25: Exhausted
Chapter 27: Declaration Of War
Chapter 28: Lies After Lies
Chapter 29: Erwin's Retrieval
Chapter 30: Marry Me

Chapter 26: The Other Side Of The Sea

239 8 0
By Mikaslap

4 YEARS LATER AFTER THE LAST EXPEDITION...

3RD PERSON POV

In war there's no winner, only harmed and unharmed, those who survived and those who died.

With the use of the warriors and the what's left of the titan shifters the
four years of war between Marley and the rival nation ended after successfully capturing the fort Slava .

The war costs a lot of casualties between the rival nation and the Marley however the strong majority of the casualties from the Marley is Eldians that serves in the Frontline.

The Sunset shines illuminating the Sea and the battleship wrecks floating beyond near the shore by the aftermath of war.

The town near the shore is slight devastated, evidently by the house that's roofless and some are filled with bullet holes and what's left by the explosions.

Zeke entered the room and met the top general and officials of the Marley including the General Calvi and Commander Magath of the warriors division. They are now sitting at the table with cups of coffee and News paper.

There's a brief pause to the meeting to invite Zeke to take a seat before continuing the discussion.

There's also huge broken plane glass window at the room overlooking the town and the shores. The officials are currently at the table that is surrounded by the Marleyan Soldiers leaning their backs against the wall with rifles attached to their sling.

Zeke looked up and realized that there's no ceiling but rather a huge hole created by the shell making the blue cloudy sky visible from above.

"We spent four years on the war over the peninsula's autonomy. To add the two enemy battle ships and two of our main battle Titans ended up in a disgraceful brawl." General Calvi said frowning his eyes. "Human Intelligence finally able to crush Marley's armor into dust."

General Calvi disappointedly dropped the newspaper on the table with the headline of black propaganda about Marley's main weapon(Titan) is getting weaker as the technology progresses.

Zeke's eyes narrowed on to General Calvi's exasperated eyes.

"All other country report it as such, extolling the Mid-East Allied Forces. Can we call this a big victory for the great empire of Marley?" General Calvi added. "Magath, what's the meaning of this?"

"General, I believe the time has come. The time when humanity surpasses the power of the Titan." Magath said placing his arms on the desk. "The power of the Titans has made us complacent, thus we focus on our colonial policy."

"Meantime, other countries developed weapons to oppose us." Commander Magath stood up and sauntered towards the plane glass window to overlook the sea. "Our situation right now is the result of that. Still, our Titan forces should remain unrivaled in ground for the time being. However, if aircraft development continue at this pace." He then walked across back towards his chair. "Bombs will start raining at us someday. When that time comes, Titan which is the Devil of all Earth...could do nothing but look up and watch."

All of the officers look straight up towards the sky through the broken ceiling trying to imagine the scenario by Magath words.

General Calvi rested his chin on his palm. "If only we had a Titan with wings."

Commander Magath sit back on his chair looking at General Calvi. "General I'm saying, that we can no longer rely on--."

"I get it." General Calvi cutting his words off. "In near future, we will lose our military dominance-No we've already fallen behind. Marley were once the heroic nation that defeated the Eldian devils. But now look what we've become."

"General, if I may." Zeke raised his hand. "I would like to offer my advice."

"Oh, the wonder boy Zeke. Proceed." General Calvi said.

Zeke then stood up from his chair. "I believe it's time for us to resume the Paradis Island operation, and retake the Founding Titan as soon as possible."

The jaw of the officials gapes by Zeke's words because the previous attempt was a drastic failure.

"It's as Commander Magath said. Marley should focus it's efforts on the development of conventional weapons. However, I doubt other countries would stay still until then." Zeke said. "What we need right now is time for our army recognize itself. To get that, we need to have a headline in news paper saying that Marley has occupied Paradis Island and possesses the power of all Titans."

General Calvi grasped his chin trying to consider Zeke's words. "Hmm." He uttered. "If I recall correctly, you have less than a year in your term, right?"

"Yes." Zeke responded. "I am very anxious about whether Colt can inherit the full power of my Beast."

General Calvi leaned his face on his fist. "I see." He said as he look at Zeke's eyes. "So you want to use the last year of your life to make up the loss from year ago?"

"Precisely." Zeke firmly said. "The one who ought to bring an end to that desirable wonder, Grisha Jaeger is none other than me, his former son."

***

Zeke walked upstairs towards the balcony with a small canopy held by the ropes tied on the wooden pillars in each corner.

He then noticed Colt Grice whose at the front of the balcony whilst his arms rested on the concrete fence, his eyes were overlooking the lower part of the town beneath them and the blue shoreline reflecting the bright sunset.

Colt immediately noticed the bearded Man with glasses who just got off the staircase.

"Mr. Zeke San!" Colt greeted.

Zeke spent his time answering Colt's questions about why he possesses such power and how impressive that a mere Eldian gave his opinion to a Marley General.

While talking about the inheriting Zeke's titan and it's memories that contains Zeke's secret out of a sudden Commander Magath Appeared from the stairs.

"Commander!" Both of them yelled saluting the Magath.

Magath pluck out a cigarette from his pocket putting it in his mouth. Almost immediately Zeke snatch a match from his pocket igniting Commander Magath's cigar.

Magath inhaled and blew the smoke from his mouth. "So I heard you can take down Paradis Island within a year."

"I was just saying that I have less than a year left." Zeke said scratching the back of his head."

"During the past three years, no single ship we sent to Paradis Island come back." Magath said leaning towards the balcony. "If I recall correctly you requested that we transforms thousands of Eldian to the Paradis Island so it can buy us some time."

"We spent the remaining stock of our syringe at that time." Magath sighed. "Zeke how did this happen?"

"If they really sunk those thirty two navy ships, then they've managed to eliminate all of the titans in the Paradis and also it couldn't be just the work of a single Titan." Zeke said.
"At very least, they would need two other Titans and Eren Jaeger himself, blocking the way of the Survey Ships."

"I agree, attacking the island will require battle ship support." Magath said.

"Yeah." Zeke responded. "Moreover, what's dangerous is not only their Titan... it's the Ackerman and their Commander."

***

2 DAYS LATER...

It's already been 2 days since the end of the War.

The Warriors finally got back to their home town Liberio and greeted with a very warm welcome by their own relatives behind the gates of the internment zone.

In those 2 days the warrior cadets spent a time with their exhausting training competing with each other, to whoever came out on top will inherit the Armored Titan and become one of the honorable Marleyan.

Falco is desperately trying his best to outscore Gabi but it seems that Gabi is too far away for him to reach her scores.

It's already afternoon and the Warriors just finished their training.

Falco is devastated because Gabi is way ahead for him to reach.

After they went on their separate ways it finally hit him, that no matter how hard he tries he will never win over Gabi making, him lose hope.

FALCO'S POV

Commander Magath watches things unfold as we indulged ourselves in an excruciating training and competition to the four of us.

I'm so determined and I'm eager to get my scores up, I really want to be the one to inherit the Armored Titan not Gabi.

Despite the odds I finally won a 50 meter sprint against Gabi, but I know in myself it's impossible to tie her scores but I will still try nonetheless.

The amount of frustrations I have is so high upon hearing the words from my comrades and the higher Marleyan officer that I will never bear Gabi.

At the end of the day I parted with them and went on my way without uttering a single word.

All I did is mumbled and cursed under my breath, my hopes are depleting.

"Shit!." I curse as I slam my fist on to the concrete wall of a building.

I sigh, I quickly stand up and carry on running on the way back to my house.

While walking on the streets I went across to a Mental Hospital.

I didn't pay much attention because how preoccupied my mind is.

Out of nowhere I heard a man uttering something, it seems like he's trying to call me out.

I shifted my sight towards the direction of the Hospital and noticed an amputated man waving at me with his crutches, his eye patch with bandage and his hair that's so long it reaches his arms.

He is currently sitting on a bench and then his green eye meets mine.

Without hesitation I come forward to greet him, to know what happened to him.

He's very familiar because I know I helped him before.

"Hello Mister can I sit beside you?" I ask politely.

"Yeah.... of course." He faintly says.

This area seems like the backyard of the hospital, evidently the grass beneath us and the backdoor where the mentally ill Eldians going for a walk.

I noticed that there's an Eldian patient banging his head onto a concrete pillar that holds the gate.

I then diverted my attention to the wounded man besides me, wondering what happened to him.

He is missing a leg and an eye.

"I still remember when the time I helped you stand. I actually asked about you just yesterday, and I heard your recovery doing okay. You're finally at least able to talk." I say.

"Yeah..." He says with tone. "I'm here for a psychological treatment. But that was a lie."

"Huh?" I utter in confusion.

"I made it so that I can't go home, because of memory loss. The truth is, I just don't want to go home." He says. "It's hard for me to show myself in front of my family right now... Don't tell anyone about this."

Seeing his situation right now, it would be painful for his mother to see that he is suffering.

"I won't do that." I say.

"You're injured." He says. "Is that from a training to becoming a warrior?"

"Yeah..." I faintly say. "But... I... Can't be one. There's a much better candidate than me. It doesn't seem that I will be chosen."

"That's good." He says as he starts gazing up on the skies above. "You're a good person. I'm happy that you get to live long."

"But I don't want that person to become a Warrior." I say lowering my head.

"Why?" He asks. "Is that candidate... A girl?

"She's pretty famous around here. She even made a big achievement in the recent war." I say as I remember all of her achievements and acquaintances cheering her. "Everyone must be saying she will be the next Armored Titan... But... I'm not strong enough, so it will end before I can do anything."

There's a brief silence between us.

"I've been thinking everyday ever since I came here. How did it turned out this way?" He says, he then points his finger to Eldians who have disability who's being walked in the grass field with their attending nurse. "Their minds and bodies are ruined, their freedom are taken away, and some even lost themselves. If they know this is the outcome. No one would go to war. But... Everyone have something pushing their back, so they set their foot into hell."

He sighs.

"Most of the time, that something is not their own will. It's enforced by others or their own will environment." He continues. "However... Those who push themselves are seeing a different hell. They're seeing something beyond that hell. That might be hope, or maybe a worse hell."

He then shifted his gaze to mine looking directly into my eyes with his emerald ones.

"Something only those who continue to push forward will know." He adds.

"I understand." I mutter.

"Before I go can you tell me your name?" I ask.

"Krueger." He says. "Eren Krueger."

"I see... My name is Falco."

"By the way, can you help me put this letter in the mail box post office." He says as he scoops out an envelope inside is pocket. "It's for my family. I'm really having a hard time communicating with them with my current situation."

"Ofcourse sir!" I say taking the envelope from his hand. "I know the place."

"Thank you Falco." He says.

I give him a smile and a nod.

I proceed to leave him and go on my way towards the main street. I finally went out of the alleyway and immediately see the post office mailing box at the end of street.

There's a lot of people outside as the evening approach. The orange theme is illuminating the skies because of the sunset that can be seen from the end of the road. Well at the end of the road leads to the shoreline probably there's a long fence stretching out by the bay.

While running I failed to notice my surroundings and indulged myself in enjoying the scenery and the architectural landscape.

I'm now at least 40 meters away from the post office mail box when out of sudden I hit a tall stranger making me stumble on the ground.

I noticed that I dropped the envelope besides the stranger.

I quickly stood up and brush off the dirty particles on my knees.

Shit shit, shit I need to apologize quick hitting a Marleyan as an Eldian is the most horrible thing to do, and it can affect my warrior candidacy.

I quickly kneeled on the ground bowing my head down on the cement floor.

"I'm so sorry!!" I plead. "I didn't notice you because I'm not paying attention to what's ahead of me!!!Please forgive me!!! Don't report me to the Marleyan authority."

I'm waiting for his response but there's a long silence.

I take a glance to him and see he is reading the address of the envelope.

He is wearing a black suit and he is wearing a black dapper homburg hat.
His eyes are ocean blue and have a bushy browse. His hair is blonde and it seems like he's missing his right arm.

"Stand up kid." He sternly says. "You're probably an aspiring Warrior by the looks of it."

"I'm sorry mister." I say as I stand up from the ground.

"The location of this mail is for the Azumabito Estate. That's where I'm currently residing." He says whilst showing the address of the envelope to me. "If you don't mind I'll be bringing this with me."

Azumabito? It sounds like a foreign ambassador. I'm glad this person is a kind one or else I'm doomed. Makes me wonder what's the connection of Mr. Krueger.

"A-Are you sure mister?" I stammer. "It's fine you don't have to give me a favor to an Eldian devil like me. You're doing me a lot of favor by forgiving me."

"Ofcourse." He nonchalantly says.

I quickly notice how there's almost a hundred of man wearing the same clothes as his walking in this place.

Suddenly four well suited persons walked towards us wearing the same suit and hat.

Is this a new trend?

"Erwin, we can't find any trace of Jaeger." Says by a feminine voice. "And also Ms. Kiyomi is looking for you and wants to continue the negotiation."

"Continue the search Melindra,Varis and Miguel accompany the rest of the man to our designated locations." He sternly says. "Tell Levi I'll be going back to the estate, tell him to bring Mikasa, Armin and Hang with him."

"Uhmm." I interrupt. "Is there anything I can help you with?" I ask.

The five of them paused and shifted their attention to me.

By the looks of them it seems like they're some secret police or anything, it's weird because if that's the case they wouldn't be that kind.
By the looks of it the guy that I hit their officer.

"Sire do you know that kid?" Says by a manly voice.

"He's a warrior cadet don't mind him." He says. "You should go now."

I nod.

"Thank you sir." I say as I turn around and continue on walking.

I tried to eavesdrop by slowing my pace but they're already inaudible.

What creeps me out is the fact that everyone with the suit same as them is batting an eye towards me.

I tried to count all of the men with the same outfit and presumably it's more than hundred.

Are they somesort of secret agent?

Agh. I don't want to get involve with their stuff, the important thing is someone will deliver the message for me. I don't want to involve myself with somebody else's business.

THE NEXT DAY...

As usual the four of us again carry on with our training in the field.

Right now we're doing a race.

While in the race all of the words of MR. Krueger resonates in my mind making me more persistent and motivated in achieving my goal.

In my surprised I got the 1st place in the race and actually outrun Gabi.

Everyone cheered me, Sofia and Udon congratulated me with my achievement. Gabi let out a disgusted face.

It made me really happy that I'm able to beat Gabi. I know it's almost impossible to achieve my goal but just Like Mr.Krueger said, those people who's willing are the one who will know.

After the training we then parted our ways, Mr Reiner congratulate because I did a good job. I thank him for it, I told them I'm gonna meet with someone that's why Immediately left them and went back to where I am yesterday.

Walking through the busy streets I quickly hurry up going to the same Hospital. After a few minutes I finally arrived. I immediately noticed Mr. Krueger sitting on the same bench. I took the opportunity and joined him to share my achievement.

I then describe the events in details and he listens diligently. I told him how I managed to outperform Gabi for the first time in history, and told him about how everyone is surprised with my performance.

"Wow, Good job Falco." He says with amusement.

"It's all thanks to you, Mr.Krueger. Seriously I don't think I would be able to outperform Gabi at this point in terms of our grades." I say. "But at least I can now go forward without doubts."

"I see. I'm the one who should be thanking you. You helped me with all those letters." He says. "I'm saved because of you."

"Ahh yes. Ofcourse." I say I nervously laugh whilst scratching my head, because I gave the letter to a stranger. "It's nothing." I say. "Is that from your family?" I then point my index finger to a baseball catcher right besides him.

He diverts his sight towards the thing besides him. "They said life in hospital must be boring." He says grapsping the baseball catcher. "It's hard for me with this body, though. I must move forward too. I will go back to my hometown once the festival is over."

"I see..." I say. I notice the doctor just exits the door of the hospital and heading to our direction, I think I need to give them the space. "The doctor is here." I say as I stand up from the bench. "I'll go now."

"Okay."

I quickly run towards the exit of the hospital and went on my way.

Later this evening there's gonna be grand reception for the foreign delegates, invited by Willy Tybur himself.

And the four of us will be serving those guests I need to hurry up.

LATER THIS EVENING...

The four of us are currently standingby in line as we witnesses the ambassador all over the world enter the grand reception filled with luxurious designs laced with golds.

There's a two huge chandelier on the ceiling and a staircase which leads to the second level in which there's only a balcony facing the inside of the area.
Even the floor and the tiles are polished so well it reflects the light and by the design of it, it's so expensive.

There's a lot of familiar people that I have read through the news paper. All of the guests are wearing elegant clothes, the four of us are maintaining our professional composure as we watch things unfold.

"This is so Amazing. It's all people I see on news paper." I say under my breath.

"Don't make idle chitchat." Gabi says. "We're going to serve them as we trained." Gabi says. "Look there are some empty glasses, Move!"

We quickly move and sprints towads the table with empty glasses and plates and begin picking it up.

Udon began refilling the empty glasses and Sofia filing up the plates.

I quickly rush towards the wine depot and begin opening the crates to get the wines.

As Gabi entered the room I quickly pass him the wine bottle as she made the rush towards the guest room.

I quickly leave the room to assist them and Immediately notice that Udon seems to have spilled the glass of wine towards the Kimono of the middle aged lady with pale skin.

Shit udon!

They become the center of attention for it.

The lady quickly took the wine glass from Udon grasp and murmur something inaudible.

"Madame, are you okay?" Asks by a Marleyan in a white suit.

"How embarrassing." She says as she lifts the glass and wave his hands in embarrassment. "It spilled my wine on my Kimono by accident so I was asking for his help." She pats the shoulder of udon. "Thank you." She says.

"Ohh my goodness." The man gasps. "Please this way." The man in the white suit points towards the guest quarters to lead Kiyomi out of the reception hall.

Before they leave the scene, The lady whispers something to udon and walks with the guy.

We quickly run towards Udon to know his situation and in my surprise it seems like he's shocked by what just happened.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Sh-She saved me." Udon says turning towards the Lady in Kimono.

We divert out attention towards the Lady who's walking towards the room and notice visible stain of the wine.

"All while knowing that I'm an Eldian." Udon says.

"That person!" Gabi gasps. "She must be someone from easter nation of Hizuru."

"Let's go back to work." I say, noticing that the pending works are filing up.

They all nods.

It's already been an hour and we are working tirelessly to accommodate the guests.

Willy Tybur Finally appeared and made an introduction, everyone greeted him and he became the center of attention like a celebrity.

After having to talk with all of his friends he went on the stage and began telling about the war and to the Eldian people and the vow of the king.

He announced that he will make an important announcement tomorrow In the internment zone regarding of his decision towards the Paradis Island.

After the event we are all exhausted and parted our ways and went home.

Tomorrow is gonna be the festival, I wonder what it will look like...

THE NEXT DAY...

Wow how is this possible?

My eyes wander around and see every corners of streets filled with people, countless of stalls selling their products suddenly appears, a place full of colors and flags of different countries hangin around the house and on the middle of the street.

Music resonates in the street as a team of musicians are playing their own drums , flutes and trumpets. Entertainers such as clowns are performing their own amusing stunts using a unicycle, and flag bearers are dancing in a column in the middles of the street which is quite catchy of attention.

In my knowledge this is the first time this has happened inside the internment zone which is really really unusual.

I just got out of the house earlier and I find myself wandering in the streets. Well I expect to meet Reiner and everyone else.

While walking to a wide street filled with vendors and pedestrians I notice a familiar blonde girl buying an ice cream at a stall.

By the looks of her clothes and a band around her arms I could tell immediately it's Sofia.

I quickly ran towards her thinking of greeting her. Tapping his shoulder she turns around and greets me with a smile.

"Flaco isn't this great?!" She cheers.

Her smile is somewhat enticing and her beauty is just flawless but she can't beat Gabi, I don't know but, I found Gabi more attractive.

"What's happening, why there's a celebration?" I ask. "And also where's Reiner and others."

"Reiner is not here yet, and also Today is a festival day because there'll be a grand announcement tomorrow, and the next day would be the declaration of war I think." Sofia says. "Anyways want some ice cream?"

"Sure, but what kind of cream thing is that?" I ask in confusion.

She rolls her eyes and gives me a smile. Ignoring my question she then proceeds to requests for another ice cream to the vendor.

"Oy Falco, Good morning my men!"

I look behind my back and sea black haired guy with glasses teasingly slapping my head.

"Udon!" I say with excitement. "You're here!"

"Ofcourse, why not." Udon jests. "By the way what is that?"

Udon points his index finger to what Sofia is holding.

"It's ice cream." Sofia says as she requests another two for a total of three.

She then proceeds to give us the cone filled with white cold cream, Sofia handed me two.

"Give it to Gabi once we see her." Sofia says whilst licking the tip of the ice cream.

"Uhh... Sure." I say.

"Ohh my, this so good!" Udon yells in joy. "The sweetness and coldness and creaminess is complimenting each other! Thank you Sofia!"

"Cherish it." Sofia mumbles, still focusing to her delightful meal.

I gave it a try, enjoying the sweetness and creaminess with the complimenting taste of the wafer of the cone.

So this is what a Marleyan citizen eats? This thing is so good.

Gabi would be very happy if I will giv this ice cream to her--.

Nah I'm making myself delusional.

***

We ended up finding Reiner with Pieck San and Porco, as we walked towards the street we noticed Gabi wandering and confused.

I quickly confronted her telling her about the festival and gave her the ice cream which she end up showing a hilarious reaction to which it melt my heart.

As the hours progress we ran out of pocket money's so we ended up asking Reiner for some finance to which he couldn't refused.

We ate alot of different types of foods and enjoy the morning into afternoon, all I see is that Reiner is depressed as heck when he saw the contents of his wallet.

I don't like to think we ended up ransacking his life savings but I think that's the case, nevertheless all of us enjoyed the whole day until it's time for us to go home.

They end up dragging Gabi who's pretty much tired and wasted to all of the events we went through.

I can't believe she's one hell of a glutton, I can't blame her the foods taste great, as an Eldian we rarely eat those types of foods.

All this time there's a tingling feeling of mine that we're being followed, perhaps I'm being followed, but I can't fathom to seen who's that person.

Am I just hallucinating?

We went towards the area where the stadium is being built, probably this where Willy Tybur will make his announcement.

I parted with them and went in my own way, saying good bye to each of them.

Later this night there's gonna be an announcement by the Tybur Family.

Out of all of this joyful moment it hits me again, I need to become the Armored Titan, so I have to do better.

END OF CHAPTER...

NEXT CHAPTER:

DECLARATION OF WAR...

Authors note:

Happy new Year!

It's been a long journey and I'm really grateful that you're still reading this story.

It's been 2 years, I know it's been a long time and I should be finished this story right now, but unfortunately I have a lot of things to do. But I assure you I'll finish this story. I already made up the ending and the plot for a long time now. Trust me it's time consuming when writing it hahaha I don't want to make those scenes just a fillers. I want it to have deeper connection to the actual story.

Well that's it for now I hope you guys enjoyed your holidays ❤️. Ciao.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

857K 39.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
468K 13.6K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
611K 37.2K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
154K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...