unknown number || D.M

By ritzyalsowrites

AUDREY ROSIER had it all - a great group of friends, marvellous academic achievements and a perfect smile tha... More

introduction & cast!<3
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
epilogue.

twelve.

295 8 4
By ritzyalsowrites

LEANNE regretted choosing to go on the Nargle Hunt.

Luna was immaculately silent throught their journey, making Leanne do nothing but doubt herself over and over again. What if she had misread the whole situation?

Just as Leanne built up enough nerve to say she should get going then, Luna asked her, "You don't have your own spectrespecs, do you?"

"No?" Leanne replied, almost questioningly.

"Good. I brought extra," Luna smiled, holding open her purple tote bag for Leanne to take one.

"Thank you," Leanne smiled back at her, taking the glasses. She placed them on Luna's button nose, brushing her cheek slightly, causing Luna's pale skin to to emerge as slightly crimson.

"We...we should go," Luna announced, taking lead.

They both walked alongside each other towards the dark forest, each wanting to tightly hold on to the other in extreme fear but each too terrified to do it.

"Uh, have you found any nargles?" Leanne asked, adjusting her spectrespecs.

"No, they always know I'm here somehow," Luna sighed.

"That's tough," Leanne replicated her sigh.

"Yes. Well, I suppose we should go now. It's getting dark," Luna suggested.

"Hey Luna...I don't want to fuck things up or anything but I just want to ask-" Leanne started confidently but soon lost the bravado and started to stutter. "Uh, you know..."

"I don't know. What?" Luna asked airily.

"Nevermind. What about them Nargles, eh?" Leanne nervously laughed walking ahead.

"What were you going to ask?" Luna repeated, suddenly seeming determined.

Leanne sighed. "I was...I was going to ask you if you..." Leanne paused, closing her eyes and running her hands through her hair. "I was going to ask you if you wanted to go somewhere...together," She finally said, opening her eyes.

Luna remained silent and stared straight at Leanne, no signal to take away from her face. She simply walked ahead of Leanne.

"Wha..." Leanne started but followed her regardless, incredibly confused.

Luna did not utter a word but kept looking back every five minutes to check if Leanne was following or not.

Soon, they were deep inside the Forbidden Forest, only the sound of crickets chirping heard. Leanne looked around her while Luna took out her wand and muttered a spell under her breath. Almost immediately, the ground beneath them started to slightly tremble. Luna held out her hand without looking at Leanne and Leanne held on to her quickly. The sky started shifting, changing from coal black to beautiful blankets of teal and periwinkle.

Luna and Leanne watched the transformation occur hand in hand, smiles gracing both their faces.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Luna whispered, her eyes sparkling as she watched the sky.

"Very." Leanne replied, staring not at the sky, but at Luna.

Luna finally turned to look at Leanne. "Leanne?"

"You look so angelic," Leanne whispered to Luna, whose entire face was covered with a transparent blanket of lavender.

"Leanne, I like you," Luna announced, smiling. "A lot."

"I like you too. A lot," Leanne smiled back, and it was a smile that make anyone looking at her blush.

"A lot?" Luna asked, her eyes shimmering.

"A lot." Leanne replied, almost like a promise.

Luna reached for Leanne's face, tracing her cheek bones with the tip of her index finger lightly. Leanne did nothing but blush, suddenly losing her composure.

Leanne leaned in, closing her eyes and Luna reciprocated her actions, only stopping when their lips were almost touching.

"I like you so much that sometimes at night, I look at the moon and tell her everything about you and wish she would tell you how much I like you," Luna whispers against Leanne's lips.

"How are you so fucking adorable? Now you get to be mine? I could die a happy woman just thinking about it," Leanne mutters, not being able to stop smiling in pure bliss.

Then, they finally kiss, not caring about the amount of beauty they were present amongst, as for them, they were the most beautiful things each one had ever found.

***

Blaise was worried. He planned on breaking up with Astoria that day, but she was nowhere to be found. As guilty as he felt, he couldn't stay with her, not after what he did and is.

"Mate, have you seen Tori anywhere?" Blaise asked Theo, scratching his head.

"Yeah. She went towards the Astronomy tower a while ago," Theo replied, scrolling on his phone.

"Okay. Thanks," Blaise replied and set off hurriedly.

He climbed the stairs of the tower and reached the last flight of them, only to find a figure hunched over, shaking near the railing.

"Astoria?" Blaise called out, hating how scared he sounded.

"B-Blaise?" Astoria doubtfully turned out, revealing her tear stained face.

"What, what happened?" Blaise nervously asked, getting close to her.

"There's no need to act pitiful. I know you're breaking up with me," Astoria spit out, pushing herself farther away from him.

Blaise was stunned. "I'm so sorry, Astoria. I didn't mean to hurt you. Is that why you're crying?"

"No, you moron. Do you really think I would cry for that?" Astoria managed to say, in between sobs.

"Then why are you crying?" Blaise asked, again, trying to get near her.

"It's..nothing. I don't know. I just feel so...alone all the time. I want to go home," Astoria mumbled, tears forming again in her eyes.

"Tori..." Blaise trailed off sympathetically, seeming unsure of what to say.

"I know, I know. I'm acting immature," Astoria muttered.

"No, you're not. What you're facing is incredibly hard. But it's not you to feel like this. It's not you to feel insecure. You're Tori goddamn it, you're the queen of this place," Blaise exclaimed.

Astoria finally cracked a little smile. "Thank you," She said as she got up and wiped her tears. "Guess I should take my things from your dorm,"

"Yeah. Tori. I have...something I need to tell you," Blaise started awkwardly.

"What is it?" Astoria asked, naturally curious.

"I'm gay." Blaise said apprehensively.

"What? Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh," Astoria dragged out the 'oh', realisation hitting her. "Blaise, I'm really happy for you,"

"Thank you." Blaise smiled heartfully at her.

"You make a great boyfriend, regardless it's to a boy or a girl." Astoria smiled back at him and started to walk away.

***

"It's so annoying that you're all in relationships now," Audrey began, jealousy avid in her voice. "What's so great about them anyways? Oh, I have a partner now and we love and complete each other in many ways. Well, I for one will not fall under this relationship scheme."

"Oh, stop it. You know damn well if Malfoy asks you out, you'd be jumping up and down," Leanne stated.

"Nuh-uh. I shall do no such thing," Audrey said, knowing damn well she would.

"Okay Audrey," Pansy responded carelessly, looking at her phone.

"Thank you so much for that mindful input, Pans," Audrey sweetly said, to which Pansy just flipped her off.

"Okay, but I am so over the moon. Luna is so awesome," Leanne muttered dreamily.

"Enough. I'm gonna go hang out with Hermione, the only one sensible enough like me to not fall into these schemes," Audrey declared, getting up.

"Whatever you say, Audrey," Pansy replied again, mindlessly.

Audrey glared at her before grabbing her coat and heading out.

She was on her way to the Gryffindor common room when she spotted Draco out in the hallway, stopping in her tracks to look at him.

He was holding his broom, his shirt completely drenched in sweat, as was his hair. Gah, he was so dreamy. He was talking to Adrian Pucey, when suddenly his gaze fell on her.

Audrey immediately felt incredibly insecure about how she looked. She was wearing a loose knitted sweater, and on top of it another coat and a scarf. She could not handle the cold well.

"Well, well, well," Adrian sniggered. "If it isn't Rosey-posey,"

"Pucey, stop it," Draco whispered from behind and unfortunately, Audrey being immature could not control the snicker that escaped her mouth, seeing which Adrian glared at her.

"What's so funny now?" Adrian asked, pissed.

"I'm- I'm sorry, it's just- "Pucey, stop it," is just really-" Audrey stopped mid-sentence when she saw Draco violently shaking his head, telling her to shut the fuck up.

"What? Say it," Adrian prompted.

"Like, uh, stop! It's paw patrol! You're arrested, you know," Audrey rambled. "It's a really popular meme. My point is, I'm a weirdo. I have to go, bye," Audrey quickly said, trying to walk away as fast as she could.

"Is she on drugs?" Adrian asked Draco, looking genuinely confused.

"Probably," Draco replied, watching her retreating figure in amusement.

***

unknown number
7:33 P.M

what's your favourite
flower, addy?

i don't have one.

is it perhaps
a rose, rosey-posey?

ADRAIN?
ADRAIN PUCEY????
IS THIS U
IM GONNA BE SO MAD
IF ITS U
ANSWER U DUMDUM
EW I CAN'T BELIEVE I
WAS EVEN THINKING OF
BEING ATTRACTED TO
ADRAIN FUCKIN PUCEY

calm down.
it's not pucey.

are you attracted
to me, rosier?

no what made u
think that?
ALSO R U SURE
U ARE NOT PUCEY
PLS LOOK IN THE
MIRROR AND CHECK
ah im so gonna kiss
u in relief if ur not
adrian thats how ew
i find him and that's
how much paranoid i am

looked in the mirror,
not an asshole.

what a coincidence,
i have somehow
coincidentally chosen
the answer that will
earn me a kiss from you.

ah hahahahah
ur so funny

but fr thank heavens
i was so fucking scared

pucey is repulsive,
i agree.

just a little earlier he
called me rosey posey
he's so cringe
if it wasn't for draco
i surely would've gotten
some kind of punishment
today LMFAOOO

draco, huh?
he got you out of
punishment?

yes, i'm eternally grateful
Unknown guy reacted 🤨 to this message.

alright. what about
that kiss, eh?
when should i expect it?

when you're dead,
that is. bye 4 now ug <3

ug?

unknown guy :)
Unknown number liked this message.

***
end of chapter twelve.

;- ꒰ °RITZ SPEAKS!꒱ ✧.*
╰┈➤ okay that's done. preeeetty much a filler chapter. can i just say i love leanne and luna so much? they're such cuties. idk what the hell i'm supposed to do about dracoxaudrey but i'm praying i'll figure it out soon. i’m having my midterms in 3 days and i’m freaking the fuck out lol.

(publishing this as i’m done with 4 of my mid-terms and let’s just say this was not my best performance LMFAO)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595K 6.9K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
345 115 19
Since her first year, Estrella "Star" Gonzalez had relentlessly pursued the icy and arrogant Draco Malfoy, determined to capture his heart. However...
116 1 14
A book set where The Harry Potter series has phones. Mainly Social media. An unexpected surprise: Potter has a twin! Juliet Potter had pissed off her...
1.2M 27.1K 47
You are Harry Potter's twin sister. At the Dursley's, you two are excluded, hidden, denied everything. But at Hogwarts, you have friends, a real fami...