Darkest Days. -(Michaeng)

De Simpin4Twice

"MOMO" i ran to her lifeless body hanging from the ceiling, pulling her down her breathing shallowed. Preform... Mais

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two.
Chapter Twenty Four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two.
Chapter Thirty Three.

Chapter Twenty Three.

52 5 23
De Simpin4Twice

Chapter Song: Rainy Days- V of BTS

3 months later

Me and chaeyoung have been amazing since that night. We were dating again, happy with each other and our relationship. She moved in with me after breaking her lease on her new apartment.

"babe come on we'll be late" i yelled from the living room.

"babe i can't find my other shoe" she ran in looking around.

"it's by the door love" i pointed towards the door while applying lip gloss. She ran over slipped on her shoe and tied it.

"thank you" she kissed me running to the bedroom again.

"let's go chaeyoung" i yelled with less patience

She ran out and grabbed my hand, we walked to the car and drove to my appointment.

"Miss. Myoui for 10 o clock" chaeyoung checked me in and sat down next to me holding my hand.

"i'm nervous" i said squeezing her hand

"you'll be okay, i'm here i won't leave" she reassured me kissing my cheek.

"Miss.Myoui" the doctor opened the door calling my name.

Getting up me and chae entered the room.

"please get undressed down to your personals and put this gown on, i'll be back in 10 minutes" the doctor bowed giving me a gown and closed the door behind him.

Getting dressed i sat on chaes lap and hugged her while waiting for the doctor to return. A few minutes later the doctor knocked on the door. He hooked me up to the machine, i gripped chaes hand fighting the pain as he dug his instruments into my chest trying to find a heart beat. Finding my heart beat and studying it he noted something on paper.

"okay we'll start now" he smiled and began to enter anesthesia in my veins, slowly falling asleep i called for chae.

"i'm right here i'm not leaving" was the last thing i heard before falling asleep, i felt her grip tightened then i was knocked out.

30 minutes later i woke up in a recovery room, chaeyoung was next to me. One hand holding mine while the other watched a scary movie.

Feeling me move slightly she put her phone down and turned to me.

"hey baby how are you feeling" she gently caressed my face.

"sore" i whined as she took me in for a kiss

"i know i'm sorry baby" she hugged me tight kissing my head "we are free to leave whenever you're ready, take your time" she kissed my forehead and sat back down.

I got up slowly feeling groggy from the medicine, i got dressed slowly with the help of chaeyoung. She wheeled me out to the car and picked me up putting me in the car.

"how much longer until we have to go to the airport" i asked falling asleep as she drove off

"we have a couple hours, i'm taking us home right now" she said making a right turn.

She carried me to the elevator and to my door, gently opening it and placing me in my bed.

"hold me" i whined as she was walking away

"babe i'm going to get some chores done" she said

"please" i begged

"okay but only until you fall asleep" she said taking her shoes off and climbing into bed.

i cuddled against her chest "deal" i said

Chaeyoung's Pov

Once she was finally asleep i stared at her beautiful face before getting up. Entering the kitchen i washed all the dishes, wiped down all the counters and reorganized so everything was neat. I cleaned out the fridge and scrubbed the oven and microwave clean.

Entering the living room i organized everything and vacuumed the carpet. Putting on a scary movie for the background i began cleaning the guest room. I fixed the bed, vacuumed and organized.

I mopped in the bathroom and scrubbed the tub down, also organizing our belongings. Entering our bedroom i quietly cleaned around organizing things, putting our dirty laundry in the basket. Switching to the silent vacuum i quickly and quietly vacuumed the room.

Deciding to make lunch i wrote a note for mina incase i was still out while she woke up. Grabbing my keys i headed for the car.

Arriving at the grocery store i bought everything we needed and more. Stopping past the wine section i bought mina's favorite wine and some extras for the guests. After checking out i stopped by a old antique store that caught my attention.

Entering i looked around at all the old stuff, there was a older gentleman sitting behind the desk that greeted me. I spotted a older hoodie, picking it up i studied it. It looked exactly like momos old hoodie, the one mina cherished the most. It was nothing special just a lavender colored crew neck. But to mina it was the world, it was one of the things momo gave her. Unfortunately one of her families maid mistook it for a regular sweater and threw it away. Mina was devastated and cried for months.

Taking the sweater i brang it to the desk.

"i have a special request" i smiled

"yes ma'am" he smiled back waiting for me to talk

"can you embroid a special design on this" i pointed to the sweater

"yeah no problem, what would you like" he asked

telling him exactly what i wanted i smiled

"give me 20 minutes" he took the sweater to the back

I looked around for a little, playing on my phone until he came back.

He showed my the stitching, it was adorable.

"amazing" i smiled handing him money

He wrapped it in a box tying a beautiful ribbon on top. I walked to the car with my groceries and mina's present. Deciding to get her flowers i stopped at a flower shop.

Deciding on a bouquet of beautiful light pink Tsubaki and cherry blossoms. I paid for the bouquet and walked to my car.

Arriving home, the place was quiet as ever. the only sound you can hear was the light snoring from mina. Placing everything on the counter i walked into the room. laying down next to her i gently rubbed her back.

"baby i'm home" i said

She softly turned to face me still asleep

"come wake up" i cupped her face

"mmmm" she whined with her eyes closed

"we gotta leave soon and i got you something so let's go" i kissed her forehead and got up walking into the kitchen.

I unpacked the groceries and stocked the fridge. The fridge was now full barely being able to close the door i decided to make some food in order to make room. Pulling out a pack of chicken i started cooking Chicken Katzu and spicy ramen, it was one of mina's favorites.

As if she could hear my thoughts she walked into the room, wearing my clothes she sat down.

"where's my surprise" she cutely smiled

Walking over to the living room i took the flowers and box and walked back, handing her the flowers she gawked.

"awe baby they are beautiful" she fake cried and got a vase filling it with water and carefully placing them inside.

"Thank you" she walked over hugging me and kissing my lips.

"one more thing" i smiled kissing her again then handed her the box.

"what's this" she smirked and sat down. I watched as she carefully opened the box.

Tears  started falling down her cheeks

"you see it's a adorable Raccoon and a baby penguin" i smiled walking next to her "i seen this sweater it's exactly like the one momo gave you before it was thrown away, i had to get it for you i know how hard it was for you to lose it" i put my arm around her hugging her. " i got a raccoon because that was momos spirit animal and i had it hugging a baby penguin, the penguin being you" i chuckled squeezing her tighter.

She was quiet, too quiet

"what do you not like it i can get something else" i asked worried i upset her.

"no i love it" she looked up softly crying, i took her into a hug. "i love it so much" she cried harder

she pulled away and cupped my cheeks kissing me, "i love you so much chaeyoung, i don't know what i did to deserve such a amazing person like you" she said hugging me

"i love you more" i hugged her tighter. Jumping up i suddenly remembered my katzu that was frying. "shit i hope it's not burnt" i crossed my fingers as i flipped the chicken, it looked golden brown. "yes" i exclaimed

"what's that" mina sniffed wiping her tears

"i'm making you some of your favorite foods" i smiled looking at her. She began to sob again "what what what" i ran over hugging her.

"you're so fucking sweet" she sobbed into my chest "you did all this for me and your cooking me food too" she said still crying

"you scared me i thought something was wrong" i laughed pulling away "i wanted to do this because i knew you weren't feeling so good, i wanted to see you smile" i kissed her and finished cooking.

After we ate lunch we had to get ready to pick up our guests. I drove because mina was still feeling groggy from the medicine. Arriving at the air port mina and i waited by the doors.

"BBAAAAABBBYYYYY" a scream was heard from a distance, a running Jihyo was seen coming full speed towards mina. Jihyo hugged mina "my baby i missed you" she hugged mina tighter.

"jihyo it's been a month" mina whined from her squeezing so hard "but i missed you too" she gave in and laughed hugging her back.

"Babe we go through this everytime you don't have to run" a tired Tzuyu appeared walking towards us. Tzuyu hugged mina and I, Jihyo also gave me a tight hug.

"whos here" jihyo excitedly jumped looking around for the others

"just you two" i laughed

"great i get shot gun" Jihyo said

"mina's got shot gun, she's not feeling too well today" i said hugging mina

"what's with wrong my baby" jihyo took mina into a hug

"i got my heart treatment today, i'm feeling really weak" mina said laying her head on jihyos chest

"awe im sorry" jihyo cupped her face and kissed the top of her head.

"what's with all the lovely dovey shit" Jeongyeon walked up behind me grabbing me and lifting me in the air.

"get off" i said with my feet kicking in the air

"babe stop" nayeon slapped jeongyeons arm laughing

"i missed my little baby" jeongyeon took me into a hug ruffling my hair.

"i'm not a baby" i huffed fixing my hair "hi nayeon" i said walking past jeongyeon giving nayeon a hug.

"where's mine" jeongyeon whined

i walked over to her pretending to give her a hug but flicked her forehead instead.

"you little fucker" she ran after me chasing me around the airport.

Mina's Pov

We all watched and laughed as jeongyeon chased chae.

"how's everything" nayeon said taking me into a hug.

"it's been good" i smiled

"i mean with your heart mina" she pointed to my bruised arms

"i should be fine i mean i'm getting treatments" i said honestly.

"good" she smiled and hugged me again

Jeongyeon finally gave up on chasing chae and walked over to me taking me into a big huge.

"i'll just hug mina then" she stuck her tongue out and squeezed harder.

"babe go easy on her she's not feeling good" nayeon pulled jeongyeon off of me.

"sorry" jeongyeon bowed and took nayeon by the waist.

"Jeongyeon we are grown you can't be acting like a teen anymore" Dahyun yelled from the other side of the airport. Sana sprinted to me taking me into a big hug.

"my baby i missed you" she cupped my face and hugged me again.

"yaaa why can she call you my baby and i can't" jihyo pouted.

"because you're loud and she's cute when she does it" i joked taking them both back into a hug.

After everyone greeted each other we packed the car and piled in.

"so where are we staying?" dahyun asked

"my house" i smiled brightly

"your one bedroom apartment" jeongyeon questioned "where will everyone sleep"

"well i have a king size bed so two of you can sleep with me and chaeyoung and then the guest room also has a King size bed so that will fit the rest of you guys" i smiled

"so 4 people in each bed" jeongyeon scoffed

"it's a huge bed" i scolded her

"fine but i call cuddling with chae" jeongyeon said

"hell no" chaeyoung yelled not taking her eyes off the road

"it's happening chae, just let it happen" jeongyeon warned us

Arriving home we helped bring in their bags and got them settled.

"what would you guys like for dinner" chae asked looking in the fridge.

"korean bbq" they all agreed at once

Chae looked at me "are you feeling well enough to go out"

"yes of course" i fake smiled trying to hide the immense pain i was in.  Chaeyoung stared at me for a few seconds almost reading my mind.

"we'll make it here" she told everyone while taking out meats and ramen, lettuce and sides.

"no chae it's okay we can go out" i smiled trying not to wince from the pain of lifting my arm up

"yeah no, we can eat here" jeongyeon noticed i was in pain, getting up and helping chae

"yeah it's okay baby you don't have to pretend we understand" sana said coming  from behind and hugged me

"i'm sorry guys i don't want to ruin the fun, i'm just in a lot of pain right now" i softly said

"you didn't ruin any fun, this is fun" jihyo kissed my cheek and rolled her sleeves starting the pork belly stew.

"i don't care what we do" Tzuyu patted my shoulder and helped jihyo

"let me help" nayeon jumped up running to the kitchen "i'll make pizza" she flashed her bunny smile at me

"oouuu i'll make juice" Dahyun said grabbing fresh fruits

I watched as they all cooked and prepared their own things. They wouldn't let me help, the only thing i could do was sit there and be the taste tester. Once everything was done we all sat down around the table and ate. We laughed and shared memories from college.

"oh wait" chaeyoung jumped up and walked to the fridge "i almost forgot about this" she smiled holding up cases of soju and beer. Everyone cheered taking bottles and making drinks.

"And then i walked in on Dahyun giving Sana head" i slurred laughing loudly with the others

"YAAAA stop telling this story" Dahyun slurred back

"how come i've never heard this story" nayeon laughed and hit jeongyeons arm

"you have, you were just drunk each time and forget it" Chaeyoung slurred making everyone laugh

I poured myself another glass of soju and beer mixture, took a lettuce wrap and stuffed it with meat and rice, shoving it in my face as everyone watched.

"what"  i looked around the room, my voice muffled by the food made everyone burst out in laughter

"seriously though, mina are you doing alright i'm worried about you" Tzuyu said. Tzuyu always acts like she doesn't care but her drunk self  always reveals how she actually feels.

"i hope so" i chuckled, that cause the room to go silent all eyes were on me.

"Guys i'll be okay, the doctor said as long as i'm going for treatments my heart will be good, no need to worry" i sighed taking another sip of my drink

"if there's anything and i mean anything, i want to be the first to know" Jihyo looked at me seriously, it kinda of scared me how intimidating she looked.

"i promise you guys will be the first to know" i smiled

"and text Jihyo with weekly updates" Tzuyu added. We all looked at her.

"what i can't be worried about my friend" She scoffed looking around the room.

"Awwweee tzuyu loves me" i teased her getting up and giving her a hug.

"no i don't" she rolled her eyes "let me help you to your seat" she got up and walked me to my seat

"aawwweee that's so cute our baby loves mina" nayeon stared crying

"babe shut up" jeongyeon laughed

We all enjoyed the rest of our night laughing and drinking until we passed out.

Waking up my head was pounding and my body was still sore. Feeling a arm around my waist i snuggled in the body next to me assuming it was Chae. I don't remember last night after our conversation we all drank so much.

"babe get off i'm hot" the voice next to me said. My eyes shot open turning to the figure, it was nayeon. Squirming to get out of her grip she pulled me closer. Leaning in for a kiss with her eyes closed i squealed. She shot her eyes open and squealed too.

She let go and we both laughed, looking over chaeyoung laid on top of jeongyeon, jeongyeon having her arms around her waist one hand gripping her butt.

"does she really sleep like that" i asked laughing

"yes i'm like a teddy bear to her" nayeon giggled "let's take pictures" she evilly laughed. Getting up we took a bunch of pictures and finally woke them up.

"babe" i screamed. Chaeyoung jumped up looking around the room.

"what the fuck" she yelled noticing the state she was in. She squirmed around trying to get out of jeongyeons grip but she didn't budge. Chaeyoung started screaming when she felt jeongyeon squeeze her but harder, waking up jeongyeon who also screamed.

Chaeyoung got up and ran to me hugging me tightly.

"what the fuck chae" jeongyeon sat up "i thought you were nayeon"

"i'll never look at you the same" chaeyoung said with a scared face.

We all joked and laughed showing them the pictures and videos we took. They chased us around trying to get us to delete the pictures.

"what the hell is all the noise" jihyo came into the room rubbing her eyes

"look" nayeon ran over to her showing her the phone. Jihyo bursted out in laughter, taking nayeons phone to the other room and showing the others. The laughter from the other room could be heard.

"i hate you" Chaeyoung said to jeongyeon slapping her arm

"no you don't, and i'm sorry we were all drunk" jeongyeon whined.

A/N: Hello 👋🏽

I'm sorry for these filler chapters, the ending is coming soon and i want it to be very special :)

Thank you for reading, take care of yourself, eat well, drink water, rest good

I love you 🤍

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

7.6K 399 24
"Be in love, you know about us Heart to heart, you feel it too Hey love hey love, please wait just a little We can be together Say bye bye to the dre...
117K 4.2K 18
((COMPLETED)) You blink and feel a tear run down your cheek. You lean over to Yoongi and take his hand. He faces you again. You pull him into a hug a...
175K 5.5K 31
I'm here to Protect you. This is business only but maybe... This could happen. I love you, but it's painful. It's a burden. I'll find a way to let g...
25K 688 37
Mina who is hoping that someday that she'll be cure from her stage 3 lung cancer and be together with her girlfriend Chaeyoung. Hoping someday that s...