TEJRAN FF - MANZIL -E - ISHQ

Από santhiyasuresh

Beginning with our next Ishq series.... This story is about a simple upper middle class girl who is a freshly... Περισσότερα

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Hectic & Calm
Chapter 2 - Rude and grateful
Chapter 3 - Oops, it hurts 🤧
Chapter 4 - Kundrra's heart
Chapter 5 - Kon hai aap mereliye?
Chapter 6 - Rishta shocks
Chapter 7 - So it's a yes or no?
Chapter 8 - First call
Chapter 9 - First drive together
Chapter 10 - Family teasings
Chapter 11 - Teja at Kundrra's Place
Chapter 13 - Office Date
Chapter 14 - Missing vibes
Chapter 15 - Date with her
Chapter 16 - First step towards success
Chapter 17 - Engagement jitters :)
Chapter 18- Sealed Forever
Chapter 19 - This Hug means alot
Chapter 20 - Plannings on roll ..
Chapter 21 - Sunshine of my life
Chapter 22 - Separation?
Chapter 23 - Karan's laddoo
Chapter 24 - Teju & Anvi bond
Chapter 25 - Mumbai to Amristar
Chapter 26 - Kuldev temple visit
Chapter 27- Moments of love
Chapter 28 - India vs Pak match
Chapter 29 - Possessiveness?
Chapter 30 - Shaadi preps
Chapter 31- Chura and sangeet ceremony
Chapter 32- Jack and Jill party
Chapter 33 - Union of lifetime!
Chapter 34 - A Daughter's tears
Chapter 35 - Heart of the family
Chapter 36 - Sulking sunnyyy
Chapter 37- Royalty Rise
Chapter 38- Vacation,nah Honeymoon😌
Chapter 39 - Greece on glorious
Chapter 40 - Sensual second day
Chapter 41- Breathtaking Naxos
Chapter 42- Teasing and beating
Chapter 43- Anvi ki shaadi?
Chapter 44 - My Senorita
Chapter 45 - Omvi Wedding
Chapter 46 - His arrival
Chapter 47- Night outs
Chapter 48 - TejRan on Mission.
Chapter 49 - Realization of love
Chapter 50 - Temptation Island
Chapter 51- Trust on him
Chapter 52 - Leap of one year
Chapter 53 - Sharing love
Chapter 54 - Just like that ❤
Chapter 55 - Symbol of love
Chapter 56- His Mishti
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
TASHAN E ISHQ updated

Chapter 12 - Shaadi dates?

3.5K 440 119
Από santhiyasuresh

They both stepped down towards the living room hand in hand which made everyone smile, their eyes didn't miss the pendent on her neck and the evil eye caught everyone attention. 

Meenu " must say, beautiful choice my brother "

Cupid " pendent yah girl ? " he smirked and sat on the couch.

She smirked and he blushed.

Om " the world will faint if they get to see this romantic side of yours "

Cupid " oh I already did om, you guys will also faint one day "

Teju immediately " y will the world see when it's just for me.. " she realized what she said and bite her lips in shyness while he looked at her surprised. He smiled widely and tighten the hold in her hands. 

Cupid " The innocence is goneeee " he vibes the song.

Mumma teasingly " achaaa jiii.. Okay madam "

Teju " mummaa please "

Papa " No one will tease my doll now"

Teju smiled widely at him and karan chuckled. They sat in a couch together and mumma did nazar thing making them smile wide. 

Aai " teju and karan beta, we all thought about your wedding and we wanted to know about your opinion on this "

Karan smiled " Aai, I am okay with anything, please ask her, it's her decision on this and I will oblige by that "

Teju looked at him with respect and he smiled at her. 

Mumma " Teju, we talked with pandit and they given us two dates  for engagement which is in this month and for wedding, he gave one after 3 months and one after 6 months according to the kundali of both of yours. So now you both decide which one you want "

He tapped his feet in nervous and she looked at him, she slowly kept their tangled hands on his lap making him look at her, she smiled and he relaxed, that's all she have to do to make him calm.

Cupid made a heart sparkle for them and it engulfed the duo making him smile. 

Teju " mumma and papa, aai and baba I m okay with whatever u chose, I trust your decision "

Papa " teju, it's you who is going to endure all changes in your life and it have to be your decision beta "

Teju looked at Karan who nodded, she looked at her parents who were waiting for her answer , she knew she had to do this some day and knowing his family, she doesn't need much time to settle down. 

Teju took a deep breath and smiled
" For engagement I am okay with second date of this month and for shaadi I m okay with the one after 3 months "

They smiled widely hearing her as they were also thinking the same and he smiled at her. 

Karan " you sure? If u need time we.."

Before he could complete, she interrupted " aapko time Chahiye? "

Karan " Mera bas chale toh abhi karlunga shaadi aapse " he whispered and she blushed.

Cupid " toh mei jake mangalsutra leke aaun?  "

Teja " Toh mujhe bhi nahi chahiye aur time.. Pata hai karan, it just take a minute for a women to decide her man, her heart to say he is the one for you and I have realized long ago that you r the one for me. If it's Tomo, or next month, or next year, doesn't matter when you r the one who will be beside me "

Cupid " my baby is all grown up and falling for him "

He smiled and looked down, ofc no one should see karan kundrra getting emotional. He cleared his throat and smiled widely " Then it's after 3 months my queen "

Cupid watched them with his two hands cupping his face, adoring their talks laying on karan lap.

The family was just adoring their bond, they both were into their own world, their little little talks, the hand holding, everything is just magic with them.

Magic of growing love...

Meenu Di and om brought sweets to celebrate the occasion and they all had fun.

Meenu " let me call di's and inform them, they will be happy "

Mumma " so after 15 days engagement, theek haina "

They all nodded and Karan went towards baba and sat beside him, he held his hands. 

Karan " baba, aap tension mat lena please, I will take care of everything and aap bas supervise karna. You dont have to strain. Mumma papa and aap dono, please trust me and the preparation will be done on time. I don't want you all to exhaust yourself "

Cupid called someone with his non existent phone " Excusee me, yeah pack that best son in law award and send it to kundrra mansion, yes yes, haan uss lambe insaan keliye, kya karu best toh hai banda , jaldi behjdo, haan bye "

Baba and aai felt blessed to have him in their life and teju smiled at him, he have always been concerned with them as he is for his parents and she have no doubt on this man and his love for the family. 

After some time,

Baba " okay bhai bhabhi, we will leave, it's late already "

Mumma " arey bhai, kaise...lunch banarahe hai, you have to eat "

Aai " suneeta ji, that's okay.. We will come some other time sure.. Abhi to baar baar meet karna padega na "

She smiled and mumma returned her smile and the elders hugged each other bidding bye. Teju took blessing from them, before she could touch their feet, they hugged her and kissed her forehead making everyone smile. She hugged Meenu and Meenu kissed her forehead.

Meenu " I have never seen my sunny like this and also credits to you, he has started to smile more and you know , blush bhi karta hai banda "

Cupid " Wahi wahi, kya kya karta hai pyaar mei "

Teju blushed more and Meenu nudged her " jaa jaa, your Romeo is waiting for his Juliet "

Teju " bye di, love you "

Meenu cupped her cheeks and smiled " bye sweetie "

Cupid " nanand bhabhi loveee "

Teju walked to him and he looked at everyone, they all moved outside leaving some privacy to them, om whistled before walking away.

Karan " Hmm take care okay.. Ab jald aapko yahan leke aunga, phir aap humara aamanat hai, hameshaa"

Cupid was admiring them,

" Ishq bhi tu hai,
Meri aamanat bhi tu hai,
Mohabbat ki ishaara bhi tu hai,
Mere sab kuch tu hi hai "

Throwing his rose petals on them...

Destiny " wah wahhh "

She looked down and he lifted her chin, he pecked her forehead ever so lightly and both their heart beats were louder enough to be heard.

Teju " Byee.. Kal milte hai "

He nodded and she walked first followed by him, he stood there watching the car passing the gates and Meenu tapped his back.

Meenu" chaligaye aapke dil, aajao andhar abhi "

Om " Ye dil tum bin  kahi lagta nahi "

He sang and Karan chased him as he ran and all laughed at them. 

He pushed him on the couch and karan sat on him punching them, Papa kundrra looked at them wide eyed and pushed karan making him fall on the floor.

Papa to Om dramatically " Stay away from my son, mere bete ki shaadi hone wale hai "

Cupid was laughing rolling on the floor beside karan, whistling and what not...

Om " Yaar Papa, I m straight and definitely not interested in your son okay "

Karan " old man I have a lovely girl in my life, isse mere koye chakkar nahi "

Cupid " lovely girl, ahem ahem "

Meenu and mumma laughed at each other looking at the men and they retire to their rooms. Papa throwed the cushion at both and walked away.

Om and Karan looked at each other day and walked in opposite direction rolling their eyes .

Cupid " ye kya.. Tashan e ishq? "

Destiny " chotuuu "

Cupid " nahi  nahi Didi, meine kuch nahi kaha "
.....................................................................

Karan tapped his mobile waiting for her call. She texted him saying anvi and her are going out to celebrate the moment and he was waiting for her return and call.

Karan pov " Ye kab ayegi yaar "

Cupid " dil nahi lagraha uske bina "

He recieived a call and he turned happy but when he saw the caller was not her but om, he felt sad and picked the call. 

Cupid " agaya teja ka sautan "

Om " hello "

Karan " haan bol "

Om " ohooo what happened Mr. Kundrra, mood kyu off hai.. Did my sister said she won't talk to you "

Karan " phele call karna hai uskeliye so that she can say this " he complained like a baby and om laughed. 

Om " oh my God sunny, are u serious. I mean, the Karan kundrra, the busy man who was a workaholic, is now waiting for his fiance call and impatient over it. Phele kabhi kisika call keliye aise wait kiya?"

Karan" y will i wait for someone else call, you don't know the world wait for karan kundrra, he doesn't "

Cupid " now he does.. "

Om " well now he does, he waits, he waits impatiently for a 5'3" feet girl who have wrapped him in her fingers now "

Cupid " that's true... " he was eating chips in his bed.

Karan had no answer, he bite his lips blushing and om laughed at the silence " okay, I called you to remember that, the dubai clients, the files are ready, I have mailed you, check it once and get back to me if there is any corrections "

Karan " Yeah okay "

He cut the call and engrossed in the mail and the file corrections. 

Karan in annoying tone, he mimicked om" get back to me if there is any corrections, pura file mei hai corrections " 

He was rearranging the sentence and checking for the corrections, when she called him. He picked the call and instantly calmed down. 

Teju " helooo, I m so sorry, I m really sorry,i know you r waiting for my call, traffic ki wajase it got late and that's y.. Aap naraz hai ,Kuch  bolo na "

Karan " bolne dogi to bolunga bibi ji"

Teju " sorry.... "

Karan  " I was missing you so much, I was waiting for your call, aap ek message kar sakte thi na, naraz hu mei" he said rolling his tongue and waiting for her to manao him..

Cupid " jhoota, pareshan mat karo mere baby ko "

Teju smiled " sunnyyy "

Karan whined " U can't do this to me yaarrr"

Teju teasingly " meine kya kiya, batao aap "

Karan " this.. One word and mere gussa gaye baad mei, aise nahi hona tha.. Mei nahi khelraha hu" 

Teju laughed " goshhh aapko pata hai aap kitna cute hai "

Cupid  frowned " cuteeeee... Seriously, kis angle se he is cute.. Wait.. Thats my name na, cute cupidddd...this is not fair"

Karan frowned " cute.. Oh hello.. I m hot, handsome, sexy, stud man, ye sab adjectives hai pipeline... Cute seriously "

Teju giggled " yes yes you r cute, just like a little boy "

Karan " tejaaaaa "

Teju " litttleee, little, little "

Karan " Stubborn baby u r "

Teju " I m liking this name, little.. Mei aapko little kahunga abhise "

Karan immediately " I m 6'2" and u will call me little seriously.. Meri lassi karwayegi kya sabke samne..no no..u r not doing that "

Teju in her baby tone " sunnyyy please.. U r my little right.. My little"

His heart melted with her tone and her my little thing and he sighed making her do victory dance in mind. 

Karan " okay fine.. I am... I am.. Yes.. I am your little " he sighed, little.. Karan kundrra is little now...

Cupid " Little?  Ye lambae insan kab little bana tha.. " cupid sat straight and looked at karan from top to bottom analyzing him with frowns.

Teja " Hayeeee you r best "

He smiled knowing how wide her smile would be now, thus marked his first defeat against his bibi ji , how can he say no to her when she is this cute and expresses her Bby side to him.

Cupid " pyaar keliye kya kya karna padraha hai.. Bechara "

And they just talked about few other things before drifting to sleep.

Wishing their dreams to come true sooner, as they immersed in their universe. 

.....................................................................

Hiyaaaa... I hope you will like this chapter and please share your views on this story

Thank you so much for all the love and support

Santhiya Suresh

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

23.5K 3.8K 25
A tale of innocent love ft Veer and Tara with our tejran cameo He doesn't know the meaning of love, until he saw her and that innocence captured his...
11.9K 1.1K 12
Will write short stories here 😂✊🏻 Just pick and read which story you like 😵‍💫👍🏻 Long chapters but short story 💀🤌🏻
146K 16.8K 90
Hellooo Handsome & Beautiful Readers!! I'm starting this new Office Tale of Our TejRan ❤️ This Story is totally based on imagination!!! Karan Kundrra...
68.5K 6.6K 37
Story is about a world's biggest businessman who is arrogant for others and s weet for his loved ones......and a beautiful innocent simple girl who d...