𝐉𝐞 𝐓'𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐈𝐦𝐛é𝐜𝐢...

נכתב על ידי strawberry1d

「ᴊᴜɴɢ ʜᴏꜱᴇᴏᴋ ᴠᴇʀꜱɪᴏɴ- ʙᴏᴏᴋ 3」 [x2 Featured ] He locked his gaze with yours, a flash of fury in his eyes. As... עוד

Disclaimer 🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Character Aesthetics
🏆Achievements 1🏆
🏆Achievements 2🏆
Chapter 1🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 2
Chapter 3🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 4
Chapter 5🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 6
Chapter 7🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻 Chapter 8
Chapter 9🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 10
Chapter 11🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 12
Chapter 13 🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 14
Chapter 15🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 16
Chapter 17🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 18
Chapter 19🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 20
Chapter 21🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 22
Chapter 23🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 24
Chapter 25🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 26
Chapter 27🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 28
Chapter 29🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 30
Chapter 31🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 32
Chapter 33🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 34
Chapter 35🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 36
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 38
Chapter 39 🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
Next in the CEO series
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 40
Chapter 41🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻

Chapter 37🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻

113 13 27
נכתב על ידי strawberry1d

Your face is glowing as you finally reach the second level floor following your experience with your sexy sweetheart. You furrowed your brows as you observed the gallery beginning to empty as the visitors began to interact and depart in their opulent and pricey vehicles or limos. You see your mother, Hoseok's parents, and Ms. Mejiwoo walking around as you pass the exhibition hall of the Egyptian Exhibits, which is the gallery's Ancient History section. When she saw you, your mother called you over while grinning.

The moment the Jung Surays' chairlady next to your mother's eyes glittered, you took a deep breath. When you both bowed, she had a very amused expression. She can be seen discreetly glancing at the really attractive man standing tall next to her. Your eyes widen when you see a very elegant, gracious older version of Hoseok.

"Heesung, here is my only daughter, Noémie," your mother kindly smiled and stated,". She works as a Managing Director at Cartier". She gladly presented you to her friends. She finds it amusing when others openly adore her daughters' remarkable visual appeal. She has an infectious smile on her face.

You greet them with a respectful bow and a pleasant smile. "Pleased to meet you, sir," When he realizes that this is his son's love interest, his eyes widen.She is beautiful.

"What a lovely young lady you are, Noémie. You resemble our adorable Ara perfectly. ---' he said kindly.

"It's lovely to see you, Noémie", said Ms. Jung with a big smile and a twinkle in her eyes," You look gorgeous". She gave you a heartfelt compliment.

You smiled as you politely thanked them. Adrienne suddenly ran over to you, her wide smile reflecting the delight in her azure blue eyes. She greeted everyone and threw a questioning glance your way.

"Noémie, we need to meet right away. The event is over; the gallery personnel and the team from Cartier will swiftly gather in the Diamond Exhibition hall, and then we may all depart." You quickly take up your long red dress and follow Adriene to the hall where the prize collection was.You apologize to your mother and Hoseok's parents as you do so.

"We can also call it a day," your mother states, nodding to her companions. They also make the decision to leave, and they do so just as they leave the gallery. Blaring gunshots could be heard inside as the doors automatically locked.

The shocked look spreads across the guest's face while they wait outside or get into their car. Then came screaming. Some of the guests outside were horrified to learn the truth about what was happening.

.....

You and Adrienne had just gotten to the section of the opulent exhibition hall where the "Emerald Duchess" was on display when you and Dilraba, Mr. Kim Taehyung's girlfriend, Gervais, Ha-Ni, Arthur, and Anais were wandering around. Standing or sitting about were Pierre and some members of the Cartier staff. Some of the Bangtan Elite were spotted sauntering through the other display halls.

Behind Mr. Kim and the Cartier executive were three members of the museum gallery staff. Pandemonium broke out as he was about to address the group, congratulate them on a job well done, and express his excitement for upcoming projects.

Screaming suddenly came from men wearing red clothes, mainly red overalls and strange clown masks. They waved their firearms in front of the personnel, who were in utter panic.

They were screaming at you and firing in the air.

"Get down, everyone!" All of you stood stunned as an intimidating voice shouted "Now!" with a forceful voice. The staff collapsed to the floor with their hands covering their heads as guns were waved about the room. Dilraba was struggling to breathe while in Taehyung's arms.

The enormity of the situation didn't hit you until Adrienne pushed you to the ground and shots were fired at random into the glass cases displaying the millions of dollars' worth of diamond jewelry.

All the people laid down, their faces covered, as glass fragments flew dangerously fast around the hall. An older museum staff was screaming furiously, and one man smacked the girls' lips shut and pushed them down behind a broken glass container. Nobody wants to pass away tonight!

Furious steps were grabbing all the valuables nearby as glass was strewn on the floor. screaming at some of the employees who ominously peep out from under their hiding spot.

"Keep your faces down", screamed a threatening voice as he once more shot erratically above the terrified people's heads. Six jewel thieves, who were being sought by bodyguards and some museum security, fled down the hallway after snatching all the gems they were seeking. There was audible wails of fear. Nothing but yells and gunfire could be heard. How this heist took place is a mystery to everyone. The event was unexpected.

After hearing shocked yells, the exhibition hall suddenly sprung to life.

....

The police vehicles surrounded the gallery outside. Through a secret entrance, swat teams had already entered the structure. Some of the people were injured by the flying glass fragments, which caused them to break down and scream. The owner of the gallery was shot in the shoulder while being surrounded by his staff members.

Until a burning ache tried to numb your senses, all you could feel when you slid down near jagged glass shards was a seething heat in your side. When you peered at your hand while Adriene was almost entirely on top of you, you were shocked to see that it was covered in blood. A stray bullet hit you in the side.

Your breathing grew strained as the pain reached your nerves. Adrienne crouched, trembling on her knees, nervously scanning, She yelled at the top of her lungs as soon as she spotted the blood on your side and the area where you winced. Some of the glass fragments that were embedded in Adriennes' forearms. Her arm was bleeding profusely. Her only thought was your raspy breathing close to her.

"Aide! Omg, s'il te plaît, aide-moi! Noémie a été tuée!!- Help! omg, please help! Noémie has been shot!!" Unaware of her own wounds, Adrienne yelled in terror.

Ha-ni and Gervais scrambled to their feet in fear, looking about for any threats as they hurried to her cousin and closest friend. Although Gervais seemed composed, his face revealed shock.

Ha-ni is aware that Noémie will tremble at the sight of blood. Her cousin had never been able to tolerate the sight or scent of blood after her accident.

With a quick glance around, Gervais said, "Ha-ni, grab me more linens serviettes at the buffet table! She needs you to the.Find help!" He was soothing Noémie by placing his hands on her face.

Adrienne broke down while she continued to hold her hands on Noémie's wound. They forced Noémies to keep her eyes open as her breathing became labored. However, Noémie was going in and out of consciousness. Taehyung, who was writhing in agony, was surrounded by Bangtan Elites.

As they tried to speak and calm the Cartier crew and staff, Jimin and the older Hyungs looked shocked. They were terrified to see Noémie on the floor. with her friends around. And where is Hoseok? They sure hope he didn't come across the shooting mania on the way down.

As staff members attempted to soothe the other people who started to become jittery, Taehyung's eyes became disoriented and pained. Some others, who suffered injury by the flying shards, are clutching their faces and arms.

Adrienne suddenly passes out next to Noémie while Ha-ni hurries back with many serviettes. She was unable to handle the anguish and distress.

Just then, Hoseok and Jungkook entered, the latter looking confusedly around for his girl. He heard gunshots as he was standing on the roof floor. Taehyung was not answering when he attempted to call him.

Though the phone was off, he attempted to call Taehyung. He dialed the emergency line and informed the police of the situation. A private entry could be found towards the back, according to Hoseok. The top-floor guard helped him out by letting the police in using a code.

The sound of hurried footsteps from the elevators forced them to conceal. He was hidden alongside the guard by the wall in a shadowy corner. In the hallway's back, Hoseok captured some footage. As they screamed at one another in a fit of rage, the thieves became agitated. It appears someone neglected to complete their task. Hoseok was taken aback by the two females' youthful appearance when they got undressed. The moment the police entered the room, he was ecstatic-until they were captured after a series of fighting.

Gervais pointed wildly in their direction after spotting Hoseok racing into the entryway. When Hoseok's notices Noémie breathing heavily while laying in Ha-Nis arms, his eyes widen. She had trouble keeping her eyes open.

"Omg!...sweetheart!" As he sprinted and knelt down next to Ha-ni, Hoseok breathed. Concerning Noémie, Ha-ni was sobbing and crying. When Anais and Arthur arrived, Gervais was attempting to keep people away from the scene. Anais didn't give thought about other people and pushed past them to go to Hoseok, who was holding a limp Noémie in his arms. Hoseok took over from Ha-ni and tried to stop the flow of blood by pushing the cloth serviettes against the wound. His hands were tainted with his girl's blood.

""Oh mon dieu, Noémie!" Hoseok and Ha-ni are in emotional turmoil as Anais shouted while collapsing next to them.

Hoseok had watery eyes. He knelt very close to Noémie's face, who had tears in her eyes. "Baby, hold on tight. The ambulance crew arrived. The paramedics are on the way to the scene. Hold on a moment. Don't give up"; he strangled it out. As Noémie's eyes closed once more, Ha-ni started sobbing hard.

"S'il te plaît, Noémie, ouvre les yeux. Vous ne devez pas abandonner ».Please, Noémie, open your eyes. You must not give up ".Anais sobbed. Hoseok was stroking Noémie tear-stained cheeks. She experienced agonizing pain.

"Je t'aime, Ho...seok.I love you, Ho...seok," Noémie whispered as she opened her painful eyes and gazed up at Hoseok in concern. Her heart was pounding wildly in her chest.

Hoseok wiped her wet cheek."Et je t'aime aussi. Attendez, et vous devriez me le répéter cent fois. ...Tu m'entends? »And I love you too. Hold on, and you had better repeat that to me a hundred times....You hear me?" He kissed her cheek as she nodded pained. The couple's passionate love was visible to Ha-ni and Anais.

Gervais suddenly dashed towards Noémie and Taehyung with a few ambulance workers. While paramedics treated everyone who was injured, several were taken down the stairs by police. However, only Noémie and the gallery owner required immediate medical attention because they were gravely hurt.

People were scurrying around, and several employees had already cleared a path for the ambulance crew to enter their floor with the stretchers in order to reach those who were hurt.

When the criminals reached the roof floor, some of the bodyguards and police who had been pursuing them around the gallery were already on the scene and hot on their heels. Three were captured; one was shot and wounded in the back by gallery security; the other two attempted to flee and fell from the roof while on their way down. One died almost instantly. Police received a tip on the driver, who was also apprehended.

Fortunately, the paramedics responded promptly to stabilize Noémie and place her on the stretcher. Hoseok looked to be very distraught, yet he asked the paramedics to let Ha-ni and Anais ride with the ambulance.

An upset Hoseok was being comforted by Gervaise and Arthur. The stretches were also used to transport Taehyung and Adrienne to the waiting ambulances once they had been put on them.

The Samsung Medical Center, an emergency hospital, was rushed to receive the injured patients.

While the press was outside with them, Seokjin and Namjoon addressed them. Inside the police vehicles, the perpetrators were handcuffed. Outside, the media networks were in a frenzy.

Noémies' mom had so much emotional turmoil she couldn't even stand it. Hoseok's parents were escorting her to the hospital. She was too overly distraught. The Bangtan Elites were all rushed to the hospital while the museum crew stayed behind to assist the police on the crime scene.

Noémie was taken immediately to surgery as soon as they arrived at the emergency entrance. The group occupied the entire waiting area. Likewise, Taehyung was having surgery in the other emergency room. The pain was so severe that he passed out. Adrienne was awake and resting among the other who also got cut by the flying glass shards.The Cartier staff was all around waiting for news on their colleague.

The Hyungs, who were all visibly dejected over the shocking turn of events, were seated next to Hoseok.They felt concerned because the knew how much Hobi liked Noémie.

Hoseok looked down at the dried blood that stained his hands. He didn't care that the wrists of his white shirt were discolored. All he wanted was for his girl to be safe. She suffered severe blood loss.

While Anais tried to console both women, Ha-ni sobbed while sitting close to her aunt,hugging her waist. Hoseoks' parents looked very much concerned. Even his dad was rubbing his back.

On KBS, the entire heist was breaking news. The group waited somberly for the doctor from the emergency room to share some news.

Bangtan and Hoseok appeared especially concerned.

While on the phone with his wife, Jung Kook reassured her that all of the group members were okay and that only a couple needed medical attention for shock and minor cuts wound. She was astounded to learn that Taehyung, a Cartier staff member, was undergoing surgery. The crew members' wounds were somewhat serious. Yoenra held a sobbing Dilraba in his arms.

After hearing of the emergency, his distraught parents hurried to the hospital to be with their only son. They are hoping that Taehyung's injuries are not severe because he had underwent a traumatic accident two years ago.

They were welcomed by Hoseok's parents with a warm embrace and allowed to meet Noémie's distressed mother.

Hoseok, who appeared to be very concerned, was sitting close to Arthur and Gervais. Because their son hadn't expressed his affections for Ara's daughter, his parents were concerned because they could see how much he cared for the girl. However, they were unable to express their concerns. Ara is completely unaware of their son's 'secret feelings' toward little Noemsie.

One of the emergency physicians had a small grimace on his face when he first came out. The group stood up right away and anxiously awaited the result. The parents of Taehyung moved forward right away.

"Er, are you related to Mr. Kim? I have to say that he was really fortunate. He will be able to move his arm because the shot to the shoulder did not harm major arteries,but there are a tiny fracture to the shoulder bone. He'll be, however, in a lot ofof pain due to the muscle damage.He will need to spend a few days in the hospital, but he is no longer in danger." He told a group who were relieved that he was still unconscious but will be moved to a regular ward.

The parents of Taehyung looked tearful as they were bowing appreciation, giving thanks. A sigh of relief could be heard from the Bangtan group. They had each other in tight embraces and wide smiles adorned their faces. Hoseok was relieved for Taehyung.

The doctor replied that Noémie was still undergoing surgery when they inquired about her. She lost a lot of blood. Hoseoks' breath hitched.

In order to pay the whole medical fee and secure Taehyung a VIP hospital room, his parents then accompanied the doctor to the administration.

"Oh my Gosh!" Hoseok exhaled, he slumped back into his chair with his hand on his head.

"She'll survive Hoseok," Gervais mumbled in his ear." Noémie is a fighter. She survived a horrific accident years ago.So just have faith okay," but he also looked concerned. He gave Hoseok a gentle tap on the back and assured him not to worry as he observed Ha-ni's anxiety. To console Ha-ni, he strolled over to her and her aunt.

Yoongi said to the group that he would go to the higher-end restaurant in the hospital food court with Jungkook and the other two Hyungs while taking Yoenra and Dilraba to unwind and get a drink.

They are told by Gervais and Arthur to wait for news from Noénies. Ara sat next to his parents. For the group, Arthur and Anais went to purchase some hot coffee. When Noémie's mother called her dad in Venice, he promptly let them know that he was currently on their way. He secured a flight to Seoul.

....

After one hour...

Hoseok took a deep breath as he observed the stains that were still on his hands. The serviettes did not clean his hands properly. Arthur was calmly seated next to a nervous Anais when he got up and turned to face him.

He whispered as he was urged by a nearby nurse, "I'm going to the bathroom to wash the excess blood stains off." Fortunately, the distance wasn't far. His heart just wouldn't quit pounding. Noémie has to overcome it. He cannot imagine his life without her at his side because she is a survivor.

A female doctor emerged from the emergency room at that precise moment; her face was worn out. They could envision her hectic work schedule. Her messy reddish brown hair fell over her tired face.

The group stood up and turned to face her with baited breath. Noémie's mom looked fearful as she assessed the doctor's demeanor.

The doctor inhaled deeply. "I have good news and ...bad news."

Sharp breaths are inhaled.

A/n Something went terribly wrong. Will Noémie survive this time?

Thank you so much to all the JTI readers,your input highly motivates me. If you like this chapter kindly drop a vote or comment or send an emoji or like a comment.

Shout out to all shadow readers, voters and commenters even those who share or add the book into their readers' list. You rock.

Angelica292747 sweetandhotcreator Ishani50 Hooky99 himffic @MarieKalsson3 @startingwithme jpn0214

Did you expect a heist to happen?

Do you think Hoseoks' distress alerts his friends that he and Noémie have something going on?

What do you think the bad news is?

Will Jessica make a move when Noémie is hospitalized?

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

225K 11.3K 45
Sequel to: A Piece of Me (Jinkook) Jungkook and Jin met through a twist of fate. They have deep history together but circumstances caused them to los...
156K 6.1K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
4.5K 363 9
Taehyung has been alone all his life,. all these years in orphanage made him cold and hot -tempered .. he is alive only with the sole purpose of find...
199K 11.5K 41
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Sign this contract, and we are married for next 1 y...