Love Tease (Hayase Nagatoro x...

Por Jaxon0987

For this story, Y/n will sorta take the place of Senpai, but not all the same traits...Y/n was a Sophomore st... Mais

1. A Cute, Freshman, Bully/Prologue
2. Your Name!
3. Just a Bite, Senpai?
4. A Reward
5. Friends
6. Sheepish
7. Lets Play, Senpai!
8. More Teasing
9. Bring the Heat!
10. Tease at the Sea
11. Night of Lights
12. Nightmares
13. Let's Go Home
14. Rock, Paper, Scissors
15. Sheep or Perv?
16. A Favor...
17. Nekotoro
18. President...
19. Artistic War
21. Listen!!
22. C-Cute!?
23. Showtime!!
24. Toro-Cat!!
25. Did you just?-

20. A Plan?

413 14 1
Por Jaxon0987

Y/n: M-Me?...Alone?...Beating you?...That's impossible...

I felt Nagatoro's hand touch my shoulder...

Nagatoro: You have a deal!!

...Nagatoro...

Nagatoro: Let's do it, Senpai!!

...Nagatoro...What have you done?...

Timeskip: Next Day
——————

Nagatoro: "AND THEN, YOU'LL SET UP YOUR OWN DISPLAY, INDEPENDENT FROM THE ART CLUB!!!"

All 4 started to laugh as Nagatoro mocked the President...

All 4: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Sakura: It's like you're reading from a script~

Nagatoro: Maybe I should be an actor and star as Prez!!

Yoshi: The Acting Club?

Gamo: "The club room is NOT a playground!!"

They were taking it a bit too far to me...

Y/b: Ya know...Y'all shouldn't keep insulting the President like that...

Sakura, Gamo, and Yoshi, all looked at eachother and smirked...

Gamo: Paisen's defending Prez~

Sakura: So she's really your ex?~

Yoshi: Defending his ex!!

Y/n: SHE'S NOT MY EX!!!

Nagatoro gave a death stare...scary...

Y/n: N-No matter how you try to look at it...it's out fault anyways...

The girls started giggling and laughing.

Yoshi: He said "us"!!

Gamo: Paisen is grouping us together!~

Sakura: Teehee~ No way!~

Nagatoro: So gross!~

I just looked back at my canvas and sighed.

Y/n: Kgh..

Nagatoro got back on the topic of our battle with the President.

Nagatoro: Still though! A match against the prez! It's getting exciting!! Right, Senpai?~

Y/n: Easy to say when you're not involved..

Nagatoro grinned again.

Nagatoro: Honestly though, what are chances of victory?~

...If she wants an honest answer...than...

Y/n: Zero.

Nagatoro looked a bit shocked.

Nagatoro: Hah?-

Y/n: There's no way I'm gonna win against the President!! This is a horrible idea!!!

Nagatoro: Still the same negative Senpai, huh? Well if you can't do this alone...we can all lend in a hand.

She winked back at her friends who looked as hyped as Nagatoro.

Gamo: Yep Yep~

Nagatoro got a smug look on her face.

Nagatoro: How about a Kitty Kitty Cafe?~ there's no way we'd loose!!

I sighed and stopped what I was working on.

Y/n: You're underestimating the President...we ranked extremely high last year...6th place...

Nagatoro: Is that high?

Y/n: Yes!!!

The girls started talking about what place their clubs had scored last year...and realized...6th place was EXTREMELY high...

Gamo: So I get that Prez is amazing and all...but no matter how good she is, it's still just a high school girl's painting, right?~ So how did it even get that high in the Festival in the first place? I just can't wrap my head around that~

I started getting nervous remembering her "prize piece" last year...how am I gonna explain this without anyone getting the wrong idea?...

Y/n: W-Well...let's just say...

All 4 girls looked at me.

Y/n: S-Some people took it differently than what the President intended...

Timeskip
——————

Y/n: It's somewhere in here...wait...here it is!

Nagatoro: What's that?

I pulled the picture out from the shelf.

Y/n: The picture that President made last year...The picture that drew everyone's attention...

Jackson's(Author) POV
——————

Yeah, I ain't trying to moon all y'all with the painting, but if you watch/read Nagatoro...you probably know the painting I'm talking about...So Y/n shows the girls the nude painting of Sana...

Y/n POV
——————

The girls all stared at the painting in shock...

Nagatoro: Is this the Prez?

Y/n: Y-Yeah-

The other 3 girls look in amazement..

Yoshi: For real?

Gamo: Isn't this bad?

Sakura: Wow!♡︎~

Nagatoro: ...

The President had no shame either...the whole festival, she stood proudly beside the nude picture of herself...the girls began to wonder how the picture was even allowed in the contest..

Nagatoro: Hmm..

Nagatoro came up to me and started poking/hitting me with her noodle arms and scary face...

Nagatoro: So you were hiding lewd pictures like this...Senpai?

Y/n: NO!! IT'S NOT LEWD!!! IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO DRAW IN ANY BOYS!!! IT WAS USED SOLEY FOR ART!!!

Nagatoro finally looked like she was listening...she thought for a second...then asked...

Nagatoro: What do you think, Senpai?...

Y/n: Eh?...It's actually amazing...

Nagatoro went back into death mode..

Nagatoro: AMAZINGLY LEWD?

Y/n: NO!!!! THE SKETCHES AND BOLDNESS SHE HAD IN THIS!!!! I WAS ADMIRING THAT!!!!!

After that, the girls all smirked again.

Nagatoro: I wonder if that's true?~

Y/n: ...

Sakura: You were being super sketch~

Gamo: That was hilarious!

Yoshi: Hilarious!

Everyone finally calmed down..

Gamo: Well...you'll probably need to draw up something pretty amazing to top that, right, Paisen?

Y/n: Huh?

Nagatoro posed and said-

Nagatoro: It'll all be okay!! I'll model for you!! Only if you realllly beg for it~ I might even put on my swimsuit~

I started getting anxious again.

Y/n: I-I can't do that!!!

Nagatoro: Liar!~ I know you want to draw lewd things of me!~

Y/n: T-That's not the problem!-

Nagatoro: Then what iiiissssss the problem?~

I put my head down...

Y/n: ...To tell you the truth...a picture the quality of President's could have a chance...I just don't think I can do it...

Nagatoro looked upset that I was being negative again...but before she got a chance to speak...

Gamo: You're right...This might be impossible. Look at the material we're working with...

She pointed to the breasts of Sana...and then of Nagatoro...Nagatoro did NOT look happy...

Nagatoro: WHAT?

...Anddddd she's pissed...

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

13.5K 318 24
"𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴" ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ l/n Y/n used to be neighbors with the one and only Tooru Oikawa. For being...
2.2K 130 36
"Once he's finished, he re-zips the onesie up and envelops me in a tight embrace. "I will never allow anyone to even lay a finger on you ever again,"...
2.1K 67 19
"Well then. That's the first time a girl has ever rejected my close proximity," he said, eyes ablaze with a playful fire. "You better get used to it...
770 4 16
(Modern AU!) This story is inspired by the movie "Sierra Burgess is a loser" (2018) I liked the main idea of the girl getting a text but the boy thi...