JOURNEY OF LOVE (COMPLETED)

By NiranjanaNepol

I have already tried the REINCARNATION story but I was not satisfied. So, I would like to give it a try again... More

1 Who is she?
2 Indhu Or Khushi?
3 Arjun
4 Arnav Singh Raizada
5 Khushi's Action
7 Reached
8 Telugu Friend
9 Capability
10 Confidence
11 Task
12 Ploy
13 Regret
14 Accepted Advice
15 Jealous
16 Out of Hand
17 Mess
18 Mastermind
19 About Khushi
20 Action... Reaction...
21 Raizada Mansion
22 The Coat
23 Change of Events
24 Perplexed Arnav
25 Khushi is in Anxiety
26 Terrible Truth
27 Many Events
28 Without Sense
29 Furious Arnav
30 Resignation
31 Who was he?
32 Conclusion
33 Khushi's Declaration
34 Remnants of the Past
35 Similarities
36 Never Ending Love Story
37 Decision
38 Shashi's Stand
39 Brother and Sister
40 Arjun and Arnav
41 Pradeep
42 Threat
43 Fathers
44 friends...
45 Guts
46 Arjun Simha Rayudu
47 Furious Arnav
48 Feelings
49 Decision
50 Doubt
51 Change of plan
52 After the wedding
53 Awaited moment
54 Change of Heart
55 Unexpected End
56 Last Part
Epilogue

6 Recommendation...

1.1K 112 11
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 6 Recommendation...

Avinash was dealing with his appointments with his patients. He used to meet only ten patients per day because it was about psychiatric issues. He could not hurry. He would start his appointment at 7 a.m. and finish accordingly. But TEN patients per day was the standard one.

That day, he completed the last patient. That was when the receptionist girl came to his room. She was the one who was handling his appointments.

"Sir, a woman is here to meet you"

"I have completed my appointments. Ask her to come tomorrow" Avinash said strictly.

"Sir, she says, she knows you. She wants to talk to you about her daughter"

"Every patient of me knows me. Tell her, without an appointment, I won't meet anyone"

"I told her sir, and she said, she is Garima Gupta and you will meet her"

Avinash was stunned.

"Garima Gupta...?"

"Yes, sir"

Avinash stood up from his chair and rushed out. He saw Garima sitting outside squeezing her hands. She stood up seeing him.

"Mrs. Gupta, you here?"

"I'm sorry, doctor. I came to meet you without your appointment. I have no time" she said panicky.

"Please come," Avinash said.

Garima walked in.

"Bring coffee for us," he said to the receptionist. She nodded ok.

"Please take your seat, Mrs. Gupta,"

Garima sat in front of him.

"What's the matter?" he asked.

"Doctor, let me tell you one thing clearly... please, don't HIDE anything from me. I want to know the REAL condition of Khushi" she pleaded.

"What happened, Mrs. Gupta?"

"From the time, she met Arjun, she is not in her mind. She shouts... yells... cries..."

"In Telugu?"

Garima nodded yes.

"Doctor, I want my daughter to be happy. I don't care in which way. I was almost lost her... but, she came back alive. I think this is the second chance for all of us. I believe fate is expecting something from us"

"What do you want to know?"

"Will Khushi be able to forget or change her mind after meeting Arjun? Please tell me the truth no matter how hard it is to digest"

Avinash took a deep breath and nodded clear-cut NO.

"I already told you, her only goal will be finding Arjun... she found him. Then how could she forget him?"

Garima sighed.

"Changing her mind is next to impossible, Mrs. Gupta. We should understand that. I thought I could bring her out of Arjun's thoughts if she got a job. But now, after she met Arjun, I don't think it will happen anytime. She wanted to join the same company in which Arjun... I mean, Arnav is working. She asked my recommendation"

"What did you say?"

"I asked her a week time to inquire about Arnav. I will recommend her for the job only if he is a nice guy"

"What will happen if he is not a good guy? Will Khushi understand it? Will she make herself up? Will she forget him?"

Avinash was silent.

"No, right?"

He nodded yes.

"Then why do you want to inquire about him? Please get her a job in his office, doctor"

"Mrs. Gupta... don't be so emotional"

"No doctor. I want my daughter to be happy. She will be happy only if she gets her Arjun back. Even though he is not a nice guy she will be happy with him until she gets to know he is a bad guy. Let her get that little happiness at least... instead of hurting her, why shouldn't we give her a little happiness?"

"Will you be fine if she gets hurt after knowing that he is not a good guy?"

"Even if she doesn't get him, she is going to get hurt... who knows, he may change, seeing her love for him..."

Avinash sighed.

"I really appreciate your decision, Mrs. Gupta"

"Could you get her a job?"

Avinash nodded yes.

"Please do it, doctor"

Avinash dialed someone. The call was attended, immediately.

"Hello, doctor..."

"Mr. Awasti, I need your help," Avinash said.

"Anything for you doctor," Awasti said.

"I want you to recommend a girl for a job"

"Recommendation? Are you serious?"

"Yes, the matter is very serious," Avinash said as he was ready to tell him about Khushi.

But, Awasti didn't ask him anything.

"Oh... which company?"

"Info Center"

"That's all you want? Send me the photograph of the girl"

"Is it enough?"

"Then? You are recommending, doctor. She will be appointed"

"Thanks, Mr. Awasti."

"Always..."

"Her name is Khushi Gupta"

"Ok, doctor"

Disconnecting the call, Avinash looked at Garima.

"Do you have Khushi's photo?"

"I do"

Garima searched for Khushi's photo and sent it to Avinash. Avinash sent it to Mr. Awasti.

The next minute, Awasti sent the photo to the Info Center CEO Mr. Vishva Bhasyam, and called him. Bhashyam attended the call.

"Hi, Awasti"

"I sent a girl's photo to you," Awasti said.

"When did you start a Matrimony?" he teased.

"Shut up... you should appoint her in your company," he said rightfully.

"Who is she?"

"I don't know"

"Don't you know?" Bhashyam frowned.

"Yeah, her name is Khushi Gupta. That's all I know. Doctor Avinash wants me to recommend her. I did. You are going to appoint her in your office" he ordered.

"Anything Special?"

"My doctor never asked anything from anyone so far. If he asked for my recommendation, she must be special... or, maybe a special CASE. Don't you know what Doctor Avinash means to me? I can't disappoint him. And, I believe you won't disappoint me..."

"Hey, cool... don't be oversentimental"

While talking with Awasti, Bhashyam opened the photo and looked at it. He raised his head and got stuck, seeing the same girl entering his office with a file.

Bashyam looked at Khushi and then at the photo again.

"Awassssti.... The girl is here yaar"

"Whaaaat?"

"Yes, the same girl... Khushi Gupta... she is at my office..."

"Really? I think she herself took a step. Doctor Avinash would have known her mindset. This is why he would have asked my recommendation."

"Yeah, it must be a special case I suppose"

"Please appoint her..."

"What about a party?" Bhashyam demanded.

"Done"

"Ok"

Bhashyam disconnected the call and called the attendee. He came to his room.

"Bring the girl to my room"

"Yes, sir"

The attendee rushed to Khushi. She tried to ask him something.

"Bhaiya... I'm here to..."

Cutting her,

"Sir is calling you"

"Which sir?" Khushi asked.

"CEO of the company"

"CEO?" She widened her eyes.

"Yes..."

"Is he calling me?" She asked as she could not believe it.

"Yes..."

Khushi was confused. Why is the CEO of the company calling her? Would he ask her to leave the office? Though she was scared she decided to ask him for a job in the company because she believed in her. She entered the room, making herself up. Bhashyam looked at her and nodded his head, like, come in. Khushi advanced him.

"How is your father?" Bhashyam asked.

"My father? Do you know him?" Khushi asked perplexed.

"Arrey, you are asking me as if you don't know me"

"I really don't know you, sir," Khushi said hesitatingly.

"You are a daughter of Mr. Gagan Rathor... are not you?"

"No sir..."

"Oh... you seemed like my friend's daughter. That's why I called you" Bhashyam managed the situation brilliantly.

Khushi was silent.

"Who are you? Why do you come here?" he asked as if he didn't know her.

"I'm Ind... I mean, I'm Khushi Gupta. I came here, searching for a job" She forwarded her certificates to him. She stopped telling her name INDHU because her certificates had the name, Khushi.

"What's your designation?" he asked taking the file from her.

"I'm a Computer Engineer, sir"

"Oh... nice... are you a computer Engineer?" he was satisfied.

Khushi nodded yes. He flipped the file formally and widened his eyes.

"Wow... IIT Allahabad?"

Khushi nodded yes.

"Topper...?"

She again nodded yes.

"Why do you need a recommendation?" Bhashyam asked.

"Recommendation? I don't have one..." Khushi said.

"I mean; you have super qualifications... You don't need a recommendation."

Khushi smiled. This was why she looked confident about getting a job. She was a Topper of IIT Allahabad after all.

"Will you work for my company?" Bhashyam asked.

Khushi nodded YES hurriedly.

"Topper of IIT Allahabad..." Bhashyam murmured cheerfully.

Taking the phone receiver, he called someone.

"Come to my cabin, immediately" he disconnected the call.

"Did you study Computer Engineering at IIT Allahabad?" he asked going through her certificates.

"Yes, sir,"

"Good, your project work looks promising"

"Thank you, sir"

"It seems you are skilled in Programming?"

Khushi smiled. She didn't say YES, I'M SKILLED IN PROGRAMMING because she didn't want to flaunt herself.

"Didn't you get a job at Allahabad?" he intentionally asked as he didn't want her to doubt him.

"My father is going to get transferred to Delhi soon, sir. My brother is already working here. So, we shifted to Delhi"

"That's cool"

They heard a knock on the door.

"May I come in, Sir?"

"Come in," Bhashyam said.

Khushi turned behind only to find Arnav. Her face glittered, seeing him whereas Arnav was dumbfounded, seeing the same girl who claimed him as her husband in the previous birth.

To be continued... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 1.3K 9
ARSHI LOVE STORY. They met by accident, fall in love by accident. But do they? What if all of this already preplanned? What will happen to their love?
271K 13.3K 37
Peep in to know more IPKKND story Starts after suicide attempt of khushi This is my first work so kindly over see my mistakes. Hope reader would lik...
429K 19.3K 76
Hi guys I'm a silent reader. Now I thought to pen down my thoughts in the form of a short story. Please support me Guyz... It's an arshi ff starts f...
417K 22.9K 56
A Story of Abnormal Girl [Khushi] and A Very Handsome Boy[ Arnav]. what happens when they meet?? how Arnav Tackle with the loved one who's Abnormal.