the idol and the student | ji...

By kikolumious

in which jeonghan is an idol in seventeen and joshua is a student. highest rankings ! #7 - jihan (04092023) c... More

one .
two .
three .
four .
filler chap 1 !
filler chap 2 !
five .
six .
eight .
nine .
ten .
eleven .
twelve .
filler chap. 3!
thirteen .
fourteen .
authors note

seven .

259 5 0
By kikolumious

jeonghan's pov - NSFW WARNING

i started to make out with him , pinning him down while the random movie i selected played in the background . there wasn't a big attention span towards it , as both of us were busy with making out . i unlatched my lips from his and went to his neck , knowing the skin was sensitive there .

"hey , you know what to change into ." i shrugged and he nodded , disappearing into the bathroom and coming out in the maid costume i made him wear . "good shuji . come here and suck ."

he came over and took off my pants , licking the tip of my dick while looking up at me . he was teasing me , but i didn't complain , since both of us hadn't had sex for a while , we both wanted to make this last . i let him do whatever he wanted - as i had had many of his blowjobs and they were all really good . i was groaning softly as he continued to lick , and finally he started taking my length in . i was now moaning , but it was quite soft as we learnt from previous experience that one or two of the members are always walking outside our apartment door - which we definitely found odd . he started sucking faster , as precum started leaking out of my dick . after a while , i came into his mouth , and he swallowed it , and then i pulled him onto my lap .

"prep ?" he shook his head . "condom ?" he shook his head again .

damn . this deer really wanted a rough night . i removed his dress slowly , turning him around and sucking on his nipples . he started removing my hoodie after i finished sucking on his nipples , and i started leaving multiple dark hickeys on joshua's neck and body . afterwards , i removed his boxers and pushed him slowly onto my dick , as he moaned deeply in pleasure and pain . i patted his head as i pushed him down all the way , and he let out a deep moan again . i looked at him with an 'are you okay' look and he nodded , which i took as the signal to continue . i turned him around and placed him on the bed carefully , still inside him . i started to slowly thrust as he moaned , so i kissed him , which muted his moans , enough for me to hear . i started to pump his dick while i thrusted in him , feeling his mouth fall open .

i whispered some sweet words into his ears as i picked up my pace , breaking the kiss as his moans flew wild around the room . he had his hands tangled in my hair , as i thrusted into him faster . he muttered soft curses every time i hit his prostate , and he just let me do whatever i wanted . i started dicking him down like there was no tomorrow , and he simply moaned out in pleasure . his dick was leaking with precum , and after i came , his dick squirted cum all over our stomachs .

when we had reached an hour , i had already came into him about twice . i continued to thrust into his hole , as he was moaning my name louder than ever when i hit his prostate . though , after a while of his moans subsiding when i pulled out after about cumming into him about 10 times , him cumming onto both of us about 10 times as well , my phone blew up with notifications from seungcheol .

"hannie ..." joshua said as i looked at my phone with wide eyes .

"shit shit shit shit !" i screamed , rummaging through joshua's closet and finding one of my hoodies , wiping my stomach with a few tissues , wearing my hoodie , a pair of boxers and a pair of shorts , kissing joshua on the head . "i'll be back , just sleep okay ?"

i ran out of the apartment to seungcheol's , and knocked on the door as he ran back to answer the door . he dragged me in and i sat on the couch , while he took a cup of warm water for me - since he knew for some reason this would be a long talk .

"what the fuck was those rumours about ? seungcheol tell me . tell me you can fix this ." i buried my head into my hands .

"look . we've - okay i've - known you since kindergarten . you'll be okay . i can speak up for you . i can say that it never happened - because we both know that it never happened ." seungcheol suggested .

"but it'll be WAY too much work . and i'm now scared about joshua ." i sighed and took a sip of the water .

"it'll be manageable ." seungcheol nodded as he got a call from the ceo . because the ceo had wanted seungcheol to put it on speaker - knowing i was there - was a little intimidating .

ceo : yoon jeonghan what the FUCK was those rumours ?

jeonghan : well it's not even true .

ceo : do you think the antis will even give a fuck ?

seungcheol : i assure you that the rumours is a lie .

ceo : seungcheol you stay out of this .

seungcheol : no . he's my brother and he's the person i knew the longest .

ceo : fine . i'll go and get one of the staffs to write a statement . jeonghan , i expect one from you .

jeoghan : alright alright .

i rolled my eyes when the call ended , grabbing my phone from my back pocket and starting to type out a note in korean . i would get joshua to help me translate it , so i didn't have to painfully sit through typing - then writing - broken english , since half the time i didn't understand a word vernon said , and international carats always helped me translate properly in the comments . joshua did understand korean , thankfully , so i didn't have to go up a floor to disturb the living hell out of vernon - who definitely hated it when i had to get him to translate things for me .

"goddamn." i muttered , continuing to type the letter , and passing it to seungcheol for him to inspect after i was done .

"hm . it looks okay . where's josh ? i thought he'd come with you - wait nevermind don't ." he froze mid sentence , finally noticing my dishevelled hair . "come on ... IT'S ONLY FIVE IN THE AFTERNOON !"

"shut up you've had sex with woozi and chan at 7 am before . either or . don't think we don't know ." i replied as he hid his head in shame .

"go . go . you don't have anymore reason to be in this apartment ." seungcheol muttered and i grabbed my phone from his hands and left his apartment , going back to joshua's .

"this is going to be a hell of a week ." i rolled my eyes again and unlocked the door with my key , locking it when i got inside and going back to joshua .

he was still lying on the bed naked , sleeping . i walked to the bathroom and turned on the tap , which flowed water into the bathtub , and when it filled up to a perfect amount and at the perfect temperature , i walked back to the bed and placed joshua in the bathtub , taking off my own clothes and placing joshua on my lap . i could see him uncomfortably shifting around , so i let go and let him shift into the position he liked .

"it's just me ." i confirmed when he drowsily opened his eyes .

he nodded and placed his head at my shoulder , as i slowly reached for the shampoo and started to massage his head while he was still half asleep . he had woken up a little when i carried him to the bathtub , but i just let him be in his drowsy state.

the next day

"morning shuji ." i smiled at him when he woke up . i was on my laptop (as i was probably in his apartment more than mine , i left most of my things there .) writing the letter - or copying the letter - onto a piece of paper . "i know you're tired , but i need you to translate something ."

"it's fine , doesn't matter ." he snuggled into my hoodie grabbing his own laptop from beside his bed and asking me to text him the full letter , as he copied it into his notes and continued lounging on the bed while translating the letter for me . "what's it for ?"

"someone went to publish a rumour of me breaking up with my ex - girlfriend and bullying her because of her weight . i have you know , she was the one that broke up with me , on mutual terms ." i replied .

shuji 💗

shuji 💗 : dear carats , this is jeonghan .

i have seen the rumours and i would like to announce that this is in fact not true as i have never caused this kind of a relationship scandal , or bullying scandal at my old school . i apologise for those whom have been affected deeply by my scandal , but i didn't do this . my ex - girlfriend and i broke up on mutual terms , and stayed as friends after we had ended our relationship .

i would like to request you guys to please don't hate joshua , since he had nothing to do with this . i was the one that started this relationship , and if anything , it was me who started the relationship , nonetheless , knowing that both of us would be in trouble if we didn't say anything about it .

i'm sincerely sorry for my actions once again and i apologise to those who have been deeply affected by my rumour that spread .

(a/n: i am not an idol and i do not know how to write these)

"sent ." joshua smiled and he closed his laptop . i walked over to him , pecking him on the forehead as he snuggled into my hoodie again and into the blanket as well .

i finished writing both versions of my letter and posting it to my instagram , adding no caption to the post . i heaved a sigh of relief and joined joshua on the bed again , as i dragged him closer , but heard him excuse himself and run towards the bathroom .

"shuji? shuji are you okay?" i asked , hearing him throw up.

"i hope ." he muttered , throwing up again .

"i don't think you're okay , shuji . i'll get cheol to go and get a test from the drug store ..." i pulled out my phone and quickly texted seungcheol .

cheol

han : get 2 boxes of pregnancy tests from the drug store downstairs

cheol : you're in luck because i needed to get shit from there , any random brand ?

han : any . and hurry the fuck up , this is an emergency .

i sighed , knowing that he'd probably not hurry the fuck up . joshua had stopped throwing up in the toilet bowl , but i was still worried . worried that joshua could be sick - or worse , pregnant , and also because cheol was taking an awfully long time . thank god he finally came with the tests , so i ran in , allowing him to stroll in if he pleased . he was the least of my fucking concerns . at this rate , joshua was my number 1 priority .

"you probably know how to use these ." i passed the boxes to joshua and he took them , coming out about 30 minutes later with tears on his cheeks . "hey , hey , what's wrong ?"

he shakily passed me the pregnancy tests . 2 bold red lines . on all the three tests he used . he looked at me with fear written all over his face , unsure of my response . yes , i was confused . but i was happy . i would become a father .

"i'm sorry , hannie ..." joshua hung his head low , but i pulled him into a hug , disregarding the tests on the bed . "i know ... it's almost your birthday ... and now you have an extra responsibility to take care of ..."

"who said i'm upset , darling ? shua , you're everything i ever wanted . and now you just gave me the best birthday present ever ." i kissed his forehead and he broke the hug , wobbling over to his bag and grabbing a small grey box out of it , handing it to me .

"i ... thought of you when i went shopping with soons , so i bought this for you , as a birthday gift from the mall . i know , you like cute things ... so i bought a keyring , cinnamonroll themed ." he handed the box to me . "open it !"

i opened it and saw the keyring , white colour with mutual colours on it . i smiled and hugged him once again , bringing him for a quick kiss on the lips , going straight to my bag and placing it on one of the zippers .

"i love it , shuji ." i could see him smile . "you've given me everything i wanted . i love you more though ."

he grabbed his phone after we kissed again , opening the chat with his mother . he looked at the chat , then at me , typing something about the pregnancy - which i didn't really understand what it was - but deleting it , looking at me with some hesitance in retyping the message .

"go for it ." i nodded and he retyped the sentence , sending it . his mother replied with a call , which showed both of us - since it was a video call .

joshua's mom : honey , jeonghan ...

joshua : mom .

joshua's mom : you do understand that your father wouldn't be happy that you're expecting , right ?

joshua : mom . i don't care about dad at this rate . yeah , baby joshua wanted to go and please him . but whatever , honestly .

joshua's mom : well ... i'm happy for you . jeonghan ... take care of him . we're not able to come back until about in a month , so please , take care of him .

jeonghan : i will .

joshua's mom : okay . i have to go . joshua ... when we come home , you're going to head to our place , okay ?

joshua : so i moved to seoul ... i'll go over though .

joshua's mom : we'll come back next month . bye , i have to go now . take care .

and the call ended just like that . joshua snuggled into my arms , as i just let him rest there . he pouted a little , and i knew he was probably worried about what his father would say . from how he'd never bring up his father during our conversations , only bringing up his mother , i sorta knew why he wasn't looking forward to go back to busan .

"you know it right ? only you , cheol and dino were at my graduation for me ." joshua asked out of the blue .

"and i'm happy to be one of the only three for you ." i pecked his lips and we lay on the bed . until i got a call from seungcheol . i picked it up and remembered something . i needed to go to a recording . i ended the call and threw joshua one of my hoodies . "i have a recording session . let's go ?"

he quickly put on the hoodie , covered his hickeys with concealer and walked with me out of the house with a small hobble , but it wasn't very noticeable as i found out he was great at hiding pain - he usually hid his foot injuries from me - so it wasn't noticeable that he was walking with a small hobble . we got into my personal car and drove off to the company , and we planned that the first people we would tell was seungcheol and jihoon , since we were the closest to them . both of us wore a face mask and a cap , going up to the recording floor jihoon's studio .

"hey , sorry we're late ." i bowed and jihoon shook his head as an 'it's okay' and directed me to go to the recording booth . i removed my mask and cap before handing them to joshua as he did the same , holding his and mine . 

"whenever you're ready , hyung !" jihoon said and i could see joshua tap his shoulder and tell him something , as well as to seungcheol , before i put a thumbs up as a sign for jihoon to start the music . 

we were recording the new theme song for our series going seventeen - or gose - and woozi was working as hard as ever on the production . i could tell that the next episode was going to be a little more than chaotic , since we had planned the next episode a few days prior to recording the new theme song . 

"okay , since we're done , what did you guys wanna tell us ? there's no one else here . everyone else went home - or are downstairs eating already ." seungcheol asked . 

"well ... i remember how jeonghan asked you to buy 2 boxes of pregnancy tests earlier this morning ? i took one and ... i found out i'm pregnant . i threw up this morning and all so ... we suspected it ." joshua confessed . 

"really ? wah ... hyung ! i'm so happy for you !" jihoon engulfed joshua into a hug while seungcheol stood there with a small smile on his face , but walked over to me . 

"congrats , yoon jeonghan ." seungcheol smiled . 

"thanks , choi seungcheol ." i smiled back . 

"keep him happy ... if not for me , jihoon and minghao ." seungcheol said and i nodded . 

"okay , so ... how about we go get some food downstairs to celebrate ?" jihoon offered . 

"we should tell everyone else , right ?" i asked and joshua nodded . 

"we'll get the food after we announce it to the members ." joshua smiled and he sat on the couch in the producing room , texting in the group chat we added him in . what was there to gatekeep from him , honestly . he became one of us , so that's the main reason why . 

back at home , joshua's apartment , no one's pov

"so , what was the announcement ?" seungkwan asked . 

"we're expecting a kid . so no , no alcohol for joshua , and ... don't tire him out . no minghao no weird ass teas . and if you're wondering how long we've hid this , probably a few hours . we found out this morning ." jeonghan promptly responded . 

"what ? oh my god who was the first to know out of all of us ?" vernon asked . 

"jihoon and seungcheol . we told them after jeonghan finished recording ." joshua replied . 

"and you wouldn't tell me ? i'll go search the cabinets for non-caffeinated tea . i think you'll like one particular one ." minghao said and quickly got tossed the keys to his apartment from jun , and brought joshua up . "non-caffeinated ... here !" 

"minghao ... i'm not sure if it's good ." joshua scratched his nape . 

"oh , it definitely is . i drink it at night , sometimes . you can try one now , i'll brew a pot ." minghao said and started to get a pot of tea ready for both of them . 

joshua didn't know where the younger's love of tea came from - one of the reasons probably being because the younger was from china . joshua didn't like some of the weird things that minghao made , though . sometimes ... there was weird ones . especially how his weird tea concoctions tasted when they were sick . joshua drank some of the tea that minghao served to him after it was done brewing , and he'd be lying if he said it sucked . it was actually pretty decent . 

"not that bad , eh ? i see the look in your eyes ." minghao smiled . "i should have some boxes . i'll get some and pass some to you ." 

"haohao , you don't have to . i'll be okay . i'll just pop by if i really need one . you do know , i just live a floor down ." joshua smiled . both of them ended up talking about life over a cup of tea , and their boyfriends . 

they finished the pot of tea and headed back to joshua's apartment , where jeonghan , jun and jihoon were sitting around and talking . jeonghan noticed the two step in and immediately rushed up to joshua , while the other three sat there , watching them with a smile . 

"hyung , i should go back now . i'm sleepy ." jun mumbled and waved . 

"come up to my apartment if anything , shua hyung !" minghao smiled . 

"i'd better go as well . text me and i'll get your cravings if jeonghan hyung can't get them ." jihoon smiled and left the two expecting parents alone . 

"i love you , my shuji ." jeonghan smiled when his bandmates left , jeonghan wrapping his arms around joshua's thin waist , as joshua wrapped his arms around jeonghan's neck . 

"i love you too , my hannie ." joshua smiled back , as both of them leaned in for a kiss . 

"pack your bags . we're going to your dream destination . paris , with the guys ." jeonghan blurted out when they broke the kiss . 

what... else could joshua want ? so he definitely listened , he did want to go to paris .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 528 18
Jeonghan is a member of a very famous Idol Group in Korea, Seventeen! He was living his dream but during their World Tour he had came down with what...
66.4K 3.4K 33
wonwoo can't let anyone know he has a weakness, and that it is a boy named kim mingyu. ©ASTRALJUN started | 010118 ended | 100718 completed ✓
6.9K 103 14
this is where i will write all 13 member ffs !! please enjoy! :)) - admin m❤️
121K 1.5K 18
Highest Ranks: #1 in pledisboys #1 in sebong #1 in dokyum Check me out, @lastarabesque on Twitter. You can also ask questions a...