Junji Yoojung [Book 1]

By demonicVamp1ra

Just a continuation of short stories ones I've had thought of for awhile. Mature = Swearing #2 out of 45 Woo... More

🩵
🩵
🩵
🖤
????
????
🖤
🩵
🩵
🩶

🖤

29 1 0
By demonicVamp1ra

I saw him, with another guy.. acting coupley with him..

it made me sad..

"Does he not love me..."

I sat down on the couch and turned on the tv, looking for a show to watch.

"Hey!!!

I didn't reply when, he called my name, I just wanted to watch TV quietly.

He came into the house with another guy.

"meet my best friend Jisung!!"

I looked away from the TV at the guy he was with.

"hi.." Jisung said shyly.

"He's new to the area!!! But I've known him for a few years!!"

I didn't want to admit his excitement to see his best friend didn't make me feel jealous.

I was entirely jealous.

he hasn't shown any interest in spending time together, and now Jisung is here...

I feel mean..

"that's nice." Came my short reply.

I saw out of my peripherals, that he was losing his patience.

That makes two of us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 82 5
"You're so pretty...I wonder how you taste." "Well why don't you come home with me and find out?" ------------------------------------ Bunch of Beomk...
10M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...