Junji Yoojung [Book 1]

By demonicVamp1ra

Just a continuation of short stories ones I've had thought of for awhile. Mature = Swearing #2 out of 45 Woo... More

🩵
🩵
🖤
🖤
????
????
🖤
🩵
🩵
🩶

🩵

30 1 1
By demonicVamp1ra

Yoojung was doing a livestream, with Kyubin, when he got sleepy.

KB gently sets yoojung on his lap and let's him lay against him.

he hums softly while he clicks on different things on his editing computer, talking about them briefly.

Yoojung dozes off, due from gentle rocking by KB and KB being warm.

Junji peeks into the room, quietly getting Kb's attention.

He mouths "cover your camera."

And KB does as told.

Yoojung gets picked up and carried to the living room.

KB uncovers his camera and continues talking, like nothing even happened.

Junji gently lays Yoojung on the couch and covers him up with a fluffy blanket.

He gently removes Yoojung's glasses and sets them on the coffee table.

He tucks him in and turns off the overhead light, and turns on fairy lights.

He quietly watches TV, while Yoojung gets some much needed sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 99.6K 41
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
831K 69.4K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
2.9M 61.3K 19
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...