The Lost Riders ( On Hold, Fo...

由 MeryMayham

- disclaimer - I don't own the characters or the franchise or the cover, I only own my ocs In this story, Hic... 更多

Bios
Prologue
Chapter 1: When Darkness Falls, The Moon Rises ( part 1 )
Chapter 2: When Darkness Falls, The Moon Rises ( part 2 )
Chapter 3: When Darkness Falls, The Moon Rises ( part 3 )
Chapter 5: Bonding ( Part 2 )
Chapter 6: Bonding ( Part 3 )
Chapter 7: Gone Gustav Gone ( Part 1 )
Chapter 8: Gone Gustav Gone ( Part 2 )
Chapter 9: Gone Gustav Gone ( Part 3 )
Chapter 10: Gone Gustav Gone ( Part 4 )
Chapter 11: Reign of Fireworms ( Part 1 )
Chapter 12: Reign of Fireworms ( Part 2 )
Chapter 13: Reign of Fireworms ( Part 3 )
Chapter 14: Spending time together ( Part 1 )
Chapter 15: Spending time together ( Part 2 )
Chapter 16: Crushing It ( Part 1 )
Chapter 17: Crushing It ( Part 2 )
Chapter 18: Crushing It ( Part 3 )
Chapter 19: Shatter Rune ( Part 1 ) ( Short )
Chapter 20: Shatter Rune ( Part 2 )
Chapter 21: Shatter Rune ( Part 3 )
Chapter 22: Have Dragon Will Travel ( Part 1 of Part 1 ) ( Short )
Chapter 23: Have Dragon Will Travel ( Part 2 of Part 1 )
Chapter 24: Have Dragon Will Travel ( Part 3 of Part 1 )
Chapter 25: Have Dragon Will Travel ( Part 4 of Part 1 )
Chapter 26: Have Dragon Will Travel ( Part 5 of Part 1 )
Chapter 27: Have Dragon Will Travel ( Part 1 of Part 2 )
Chapter 28: Have Dragon Will Travel ( Part 2 of Part 2 )

Chapter 4: Bonding ( Part 1 )

167 7 10
由 MeryMayham

( A/n: This OE [ Original episode ] takes place when the riders get back to the edge after the events of Big Man on Berk. I hope you like it )

Rune and Beauty watched as the dragon riders got back to Dragon's Edge, Beauty was hiding behind some bushes. Rune knew that the riders had a rough day by the looks of them. Rune had some of their alchemy equipment set up on a table, in front of them as they were working on something.

Rune: ( to the dragon riders: ) I'm guessing that Scauldron gave you guys some trouble?

Astrid: Sort of. Long story, don't worry about it.

Rune: ( confused: ) Alrighty then...

Tuffnut: What's all this weird stuff? ( points to Rune's alchemy equipment )

Rune: Oh, that's just my alchemy equipment, I got bored and Fig has been working on her hut all day, so.... I started working on a little something out of boredom.

Snotlout then looked at the bowl of weird black and yellow striped berries, and picked one up in curiosity.

Snotlout: What are these?

Rune: Do not eat that! That's an Eel Berry.

As soon as the dragon caught the scent of the eel berries, they went to hide with Beauty, shocking the dragon riders and making Rune feel sorry for saying the name of the berry out loud.

Hiccup: Ah, Rune, what's an Eel Berry exactly?

Rune: ( knowingly, not knowing that Tuffnut ate one of the berries out of curiosity while the dragon riders looked at Tuffnut with blank expressions: ) Eel Berries are berries that smell and are colored like eels, if eaten by a dragon, the dragon will go in a nauseous state that'll last for about ten hours. I've been working on making a cure for the effects for the dragons in case they accidentally eat one.

Astrid: And if eaten by a viking?

Rune: The viking's immune system will reject the berry immediately and will try to get rid of the substance of the berry by-

Tuffnut then ran behind a tree and started puking, making Rune look at the male twin with a dumbfounded expression.

Rune: -vomiting the substance out, that could last for twelve hours... ( sighs in disappointment ) Luckily for Tuff, I already made a cure for vikings.

Ruffnut: ( laughs ) Cure in a few hours, it's fun to watch.

Rune: Yeah, no.

Hiccup: Okay, gang, stay with Rune in case they need help. ( to Rune: ) You said that Fig and Moon are in her section of the island?

Rune: ( has started working on making the Eel Berry cure for Tuffnut ) Yes, she has been focusing on making her hut, and documenting all the dragon species on the island all day, which is normal Fig stuff.

Hiccup: Thanks.

Rune then raised their brow as Hiccup got on Toothless and took off.

Rune: Um.... Is that normal for Hiccup?

Astrid: In the case that Moon is a new dragon to us and is like Toothless... Yes.

Rune: Alrighty then.

( Meanwhile with Fig and Moon )

Fig was sitting on a rock in front of her newly finished hut with Moon laying beside her. Fig was making a sketch of the Night Terrors in her journal as Smidvarg was posing for the sketch by laying on his back and showing his belly.

( A/n: I don't own the image. This is what the exterior of Fig's hut looks like, whaddya think? )

Moon suddenly precked her head up and took off, making Fig look up with a knowing and blank expression as she saw Hiccup and Toothless flying in the distance. She watched as Moon tossed Hiccup off of Toothless, causing both rider and night fury to fall from the sky. Fig then stood up and walked to where she knew Hiccup and Toothless landed, when she got there Hiccup and Toothless were in the safety net she'd had placed.

Fig: ( to Hiccup: ) Yeah... She has a tendency to do that. You'll get used to it after a few times. Need help with getting down?

Hiccup: No, I got it-

Fig watched as the tree branches the net was tied to snap due to the weight of both viking and night fury, causing the two to fall to the ground. She chuckled and pulled the net off the two, Toothless shook his head with a groan as Fig helped Hiccup to his feet.

Fig: ( to Hiccup: ) You okay?

Hiccup: Yeah, I'm good. So, Moon, she doesn't like me, does she?

Fig: It's not that she doesn't like you... it's more of that she hasn't warmed up to you and Toothless yet. Come on, you two. Before Moon tries to scare you off.

Hiccup and Toothless then followed Fig to her newly built hut, and they looked at it in shock and awe, which Fig noticed and Moon gracefully lands on the roof.

Fig: I know, it's not the prettiest hut...

Hiccup: Are you kidding me? We've only left you guys alone for a few hours, and you were able to build all of this by yourself, that's amazing.

Fig blushes slightly as she wasn't used to anyone other than Rune complimenting her. Moon silently growled at Hiccup protectively. Hiccup then noticed the journal that Fig left on the ground and picked it up.

Hiccup: What's this?

Fig: It's one of my journals of dragons. ( takes it from Hiccup ) Nothing special.

Smidvarg then flies onto Fig's shoulder and nuzzles her cheek, Fig smiled and gave him a few chin scratches in return. Toothless then began to try to get Moon's attention, and Moon playfully pretends to not be noticing him.

Hiccup: ( to Fig: ) Smidvarg has really warmed up to you.

Fig: Dragons I have made a connection with tend to do that.

Hiccup: Connection with? You mean that thing you do when you look into a dragon's eyes?

Fig: Yeah, for some odd reason, my eyes ease all the dragons I've seen 's worries.

Hiccup: Wait, how many dragons have you seen?

Fig just smiled and gestures Hiccup to follow her. She led him to inside the hut, and when she opened the door, Hiccup's eyes widened in shock.

( A/n: What the interior of Fig's hut looks like. I don't own the image. )

Hiccup noticed that there were two bookshelves filled with journals next to the door. Moon flew inside the hut through a window and sniffed the flowers with a calm purr, and seconds later Toothless climbed up to the window and climbed into the hut, making Fig chuckle as she placed the journal in one of the bookshelves.

Hiccup: How...

Fig: Moon helped me out, the flowers were her touch.

Smidvarg then flew to one of the benches and laid down on it with a purr as Fig looked through the bookshelves, Hiccup watched Fig with curiosity as he was wondering what she was looking for.

Fig: ( to Hiccup, without looking at him: ) What's your favorite dragon class?

Hiccup: Um, strike class?

Fig then grabbed a journal with the strike class crest on it and holds it out to Hiccup, who looked at her confused.

Fig: Go on, you wanted to know how many dragons me and Rune have seen.

Hiccup then takes the book and the first page was about the Light Fury, which a sketch of Moon sleeping on it.

Hiccup: ( reads the Light Fury page out loud: ) Light Furies, known as the unholy offspring of silence and death itself. But, once you've proven to them as allies, they are a loyal and kind creature, who would do anything to protect you from harm and will be by your side always. Light Furies are 6.7 meters long and weigh about 1,600 pounds with a wingspan of 12.8.

Fig sat down to watch Hiccup read her journal with Smidvarg on her lap, while Toothless tries to get Moon's attention but the Light Fury playfully ignores him.

Hiccup: ( continues reading: ) Light Furies are capable of firing explosive plasma blasts, and they seem to have some amount of control over when their flame blasts explode in the air. The Light Fury's plasma blast is capable of smashing apart full-grown trees in one shot. ( normal: ) We saw that for ourselves. Didn't we, Toothless?

Toothless purrs in response as he continues trying to get Moon's attention.

Hiccup: ( to Fig: ) Are all your journals like this?

Fig: ( honestly: ) Not all of them, but a good amount of them. I like learning about everything I can about dragons, they are very intelligent and misunderstood creatures after all. I'm honestly surprised your village doesn't have a problem with training dragons...

Hiccup: ( To Fig, with slight concern: ) Did you and Rune's village have a problem with it...?

Fig: ( holds back her sadness at the thought of her village ) Me and Rune aren't from the same village. Rune doesn't like talking about where they're from. And I... I don't like thinking about my village.

Moon goes to her rider and looks at her with concern as she could tell that Fig was sad, which Fig just pets the light fury's head.

Hiccup: I take it they didn't react well to Moon...?

Fig: Yeah... Especially my dad... ( picks up Smidvarg and stands up with a sad smile ) But, who needs them, I'm doing just fine without a tribe. I have dragons, and with my experience, dragons are more accepting then people.

Hiccup looks at Fig with a sad expression, as he could tell that the thought of her village upsets her and that she was trying to hide it. They then heard a silent explosion from a far distance.

Fig: We should go check on them.

Hiccup: Agreed.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for this chapter, I hope you like it

Till next time my agents of mischief 😜

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

18.4K 244 11
Hiccup and Astrid find a girl stranded in the cove and with her is a female Night fury. She's injured, Hiccup takes her back to his house and they st...
33K 541 25
Hiccup suddenly becomes ignored - Astrid's vanished, Snotlout is now the 'Dragon Conqueror', and the only friend Hiccup has is Toothless. Everyone se...
55.6K 1.3K 17
Y/n has always been Hiccup's best friend. She has also always calmed the dragons around her, yet no one knows why (yet). She is the "sister" of Astri...
1.4K 51 10
Basically; How to Train Your Dragon but with a female lead. Hiccup is now a young woman named Hicca. This has been classified as Mature just incase...