Hey , brown girl (season 2)

By authorr-beee

Thank you for showing interest in this story. Before you proceed, please ensure you have completed season one... More

About this book ❣️
Gone ~!
Decision 🥀
he is happy
evening 🍀
never let her go <3
choose 👀 ?
prom 🩶🩶
prom -2 🩶🩶
Talk ?
🌱🌱🍁
Talking with bts 💜 ep : 1
practice 💓💫
truth reviled...🥀
tell me what happened 🥀
Shoulder To Cry 🍃
Truth.!
Suprise?;)
Dating?
Ferris Wheel 🎡🎀
Wallpaper 💜
Forced 🌘
My Fault
Envy 🥀
Incomplete Story Of Ours 🥀
On Purpose?
Promise 🤞
Dork🌟
🌟End🌟

File

309 18 15
By authorr-beee

I opened my eyes when something delicate brushed against my forehead, junkook kissed my forehead and was about to leave but I stopped him.
He turned around and smiled.

Junkook: Did I wake you up? Sorry.

I shook my head and sat straight,

Junkook: I'm leaving.

Me: What time is it?

Junkook: 4:30 am.

Me: Why are you departing so early?

I said rubbing my eyes, I don't have any idea when we fell asleep last night. The last thing I remember, I was sobbing and answering junkooks queries.

Junkook: Cause I didn't inform my parents about this stay, I must hurry up before they wake up.

I nodded, he smiled and kissed my forehead for the second time.

Junkook: Don't worry, everything will be alright.

Me: Yeah, thank you junkook. For..... For everything.

Junkook: Don't thank me, It's my responsibility to be there for you when you need me the most.

Me: But please don't act indifferent to suga, You guys have been friends since the beginning. He doesn't deserve to lose an amazing friend like you junkook. Promise me.

I glanced at him with pleading eyes, he let out a big sigh and cupped my face, caressing my cheek delicately.

Junkook: This world doesn't deserve you aditi, You are too nice and sometimes this beautiful ability of yours scares the shit out of me.

He said, his gorgeous eyes shifting between my eyes and lips.

Me: w..why?

He smiled and strolled out of my window leaving me dumbfounded. I lay back down hugging the pillow which now smelled like junkook. His scent was relaxing and I drifted into deep slumber.

Time skip (lunchtime )

We sat at our regular table. I scanned the people who were at the table but somebody was missing.

Me: where's róse?

Jenni: She's absent today.

Jenni spoke out sipping her coffee, I frowned. That's unusual for her to skip school, and then my eyes landed on suga sitting a few meters away from me, he was looking pathetic, with messed up hair, and a dark circle under his eyes. My eyes met his tired ones and my heart shattered glimpsing at his condition. It's all my fault.....

Jin: suga?

Suga darted at Jin.

Jin: Where's róse?

Suga: I don't know okay!!! Stop questioning me about her shit! She's not my responsibility!

He slammed his chopsticks on the table and stormed out of the cafeteria, Everyone was startled by his unexpected outbreak.

Jhope: dam! What's up with him??

Eunwoo: is suga hyung okay?

Jimin: I will run and check on him.

Jimin strolled out, and my eyes followed him until he was out of my sight. I let out a big sigh and put the chopsticks back on the table, I lost my appetite.

Róse's pov

Lisa: róse stop it! Please.

Lisa my cousin exclaimed as I gulped down my 8th shot of vodka. I crumpled my nose as the bitter taste of alcohol took over my taste buds.

Me: Bartender!! One more shot, please!

Lisa: róse that's enough! Liquor is not the solution to your problem!

Me: It must be not the solution to my problems but it's the cure for my broken heart!!! I'm betrayed!

Lisa: At least talk to them about this.

Me: No! They don't deserve any conversation! I will make sure they regret taking birth and messing with my delicate heart!!

I declared as I gulped down my ninth drink.

Lisa: You don't mean that! You are drunk! Let's go home enough of all this shit.

Lisa paid for the beverages and picked me up, I was too drunk to even protest. I grabbed my bag and we stepped out of the club. It was evening already? Did I spend my whole day here??

Jin's pov.

I

loaded my car with all the bags of groceries and let out a sigh of relief. Done for a week. I got back in the car and drove towards my house.
After 15mins I halted and pulled the brakes as my eyes landed on a familiar figure outside a club.

Me: róse?? What is she doing here?

I pulled over and got out of the car, I strolled towards them.

Me: hey róse!

She glanced at me with her bloodshot red eyes and a gasp left my lips. A girl the same age as us was holding her up by her shoulder preventing her from collapsing.

Me: What happened to her?? Is she okay?

I asked her Friend, and she nodded.

??: She's fine. Just drunk.

Me: Let me help you, do you have any ride back home??

??: No we don't!

Me: Allow me to drive you.

??: It's okay we will take a cab.

Me: I insist, Please let me help.

She gave up and we walked towards my car across the road.

Róse: I will sit in front!

She shrugged herself away from us and sat on the passenger seat. I checked as her friend apologised for her behaviour.

We drove off, I was following the GPS. My eyes are on the road enjoying the evening scenario.

Róse: You are aditi's friend right?

I glimpse at her surprised by her sudden question.

Me: I'm your friend too róse.

I said glimpsing back at the road. She chuckled bitterly, inducing me to look at her confused.

Róse: So do you know about her relationship?

She said, in her drunk voice.

Me: what relationship??

With that, she burst out laughing, clutching her stomach as she laughed her gut out. She's really drunk I think.
Soon we arrived, and I assisted her friend in getting róse on her feet.

Róse: Aditi is not the person you think..!

I halted and glimpsed at her startled.

??: róse that's enough!

Róse: Shut up Lisa!! Let me speak.

She shoved the girl named Lisa and held my arms peeking deep into my eyes.

Róse: She betrayed me! She snatched my love away from me.

She sobbed,

Me: You are drunk róse.

I tried to free myself from her grip and did not appreciating all the things she was speaking out about aditi. She wiped her tears began digging into her handbag and pulled out a leather file.

Róse: Here's the proof you need.

She handed me the file, and I glimpsed at the brownish-red file in my hands. Lisa and Róse stepped into their house. After making sure they were okay, I wandered back to my car and got inside. 

I glanced at the file, not convinced if I should open it or not. I closed my eyes took a deep breath, and opened the file.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
662K 40.5K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
773 163 31
Heartbreak, separation, SHATTERED... Betrayed, broken trust, SHATTERED.. It's not merely a fight, but rather a war against something that should ne...
1.2K 58 8
•A Kim Namjoon fanfiction• "Running away isn't the right thing to do" "This is the end then...." •Short story