10 steps away

By stylesdimplxs

When I first met him, when I first got drawn into those emerald eyes I never knew he'd mean that much to me j... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
New FanFiction

Chapter 43

8.1K 346 28
By stylesdimplxs

I woke up the next morning, Harry's arms wrapped tightly around me, keeping my body close to his. Our legs were tangled together and my head way lying on his chest, listening to his steady heartbeat.

He snored softly and I snuggled closer to him, Harry's body warmth heating me up. My eyes landed on Harry, his eyes closed and lips parted slightly. His hair was messy and he looked really cute.

 My eyes wandered from his features towards the clock that was on Harry's nightstand. I was surprised as I saw it was almost 1pm already.

"Harry, babe, wake up."  I said softly and shook him lightly; a groan is the only response I got.

I sat up only to get pulled back by Harry's hands which were still wrapped around my waist,

"I don't want to get up." His raspy morning voice echoed through my ears. I giggled at his tiredness and tried to get up once again, with success this time.

I heard him groan as I made my way over to the bathroom that was attached to his bedroom, closing the door behind me as soon as I stepped inside. I went to the sink and splashed cold water in my face in attempt to wake me up more. I looked at myself in the mirror and huffed slightly at my reflection, trying to tame my wild hair.

After I somehow managed to make my hair look decent and I peed, washing my hands afterwards. I opened the bathroom door again and stepped into Harry's chilly room, Goosebumps appearing all over my skin at the coldness in the room.

My eyes landed on the window that was opening and then landed on a sitting Harry on his bed. He smiled tiredly at me and I returned the smile, the corner of my lips tugging up as I did so.

"What do we have planned for today?" I asked him as I took out a new pair of underwear, a bra, blue skinny jeans and a simple white jumper out of my suitcase. I looked back at him as soon as I got my clothing items, waiting for an answer.

He rubbed his eyes with the back of his hands and replied after removing them, his gaze returning on me.

"We could just chill here a bit and I'll show you around Holmes Chapel? I don't really feel like doing anything else today." Harry told me and I nodded in response, turning around once again, my back facing him, as I pulled on my clothes. His eyes were burning into my back and I felt the heat in my cheeks start to appear, my blood rushing there.

Once I was dressed I turned around again, only to see Harry standing up, his long legs carrying him towards where I stood. His strong arms sneak around my waist immediately, as if it's something he's so used to, he doesn't even have to think about it.

"I'll get dressed and then I'll take you to a café where we can eat something, yeah?" He asks me, his lips brushing against mine, wanting me to feel more. His morning voice was already faded a bit but it was still there, making me bite down on my lower lip.

"Yeah." I nodded my head, my voice quiet.

He pecked my lips one more time before heading to the bathroom and do his business, I assume. I sat down on his bed, waiting for him, and my eyes wandered around his room. I noticed how there were white curtains hanging from the window and how there were a few books whose covers seemed familiar to me.

I felt a grin tug on my lips as I noticed a stuffed teddy bear on Harry's desk, which I didn't notice before. It was brown and looked really fluffy. The creak of the bathroom door opening made my eyes shift from the desk towards the door, seeing Harry standing there. He had a cheeky smile on his face and he was already dressed. A pair of black, skinny jeans was covering his legs and he wore a grey jumper along with a green beanie on top of his head.

"Shall we go?" he asked me, taking a few steps towards the closed door, his hand resting on the doorknob.

I nodded my head. "Yes, we shall." I smiled as I stood up and joined Harry at the door. He held the door open for me and said he wouldn't leave the room before I do because 'Ladies first'. I giggled at his gentleman attitude and walked outside, feeling Harry's large hand press lightly on the small of my back, guiding me down the stairs.

"We're leaving to go eat something." Harry called into the kitchen where his dad sat, coffee mug in his right hand and the newspaper in his other. He looked for a matter of seconds and nodded his head, giving us a small smile before turning his attention back to the newspaper.

Harry grabbed the keys that stood on a table on our way to the front door and we both put on our shoes and grabbed our jackets afterwards. It's much colder here in England than in LA but I actually really like the weather this way.

Our feet were soon taking us to the car that was only a few meters away from what I suppose is his dad's. Whilst walking towards the car I look around, a few birds were tweeting and the sky was a bit cloudy and the air chilly. The sun was hidden beneath a cloud and I found myself really enjoying this weather.

I didn't even notice we approached the car and I didn't notice Harry stopping either. He let out a warm laugh which filled my ears and warmed my heart as I walked clumsily into him, not really paying attention to where I was walking. He shook his head, a bright smile visible on his face, and he opened the door for me, letting me into the car.

He got in himself soon after and started the engine, putting both his hands on the steering wheel. The car looked very nice on the inside and it was very clean, too. There weren't any personal things in the car that you could see.

He pulled out of the driveway and soon his hand was resting on top of mine which was on my thigh, his fingers entwining with mine. He sent me a bright smile and looked back on the read. His perfectly formed, pink lips moved as he spoke.

"My dad got me this car on my birthday, I visited him and he said that a big boy needs a big gift." He chuckled slightly and then continued, "So he got me this car. I rarely drive it since it's quiet hard to since I live in LA but when I do come here I love to just drive around."

I listened to Harry as he spoke, his eyes were fixed on the road ahead of him and mine were fixed on his moving lips. I loved how I got to know more and more things about him each day and everything I did learn about him only made me admire him more.

I moved his hand that was resting on my thigh, on top of my own, to my lips and kissed each of his knuckles. He turned his head towards me and smiled widely, his dimples deepening on his cheeks and his eyes crinkling, making the smile reach his eyes.

+

Harry's warm hand left mine as we sat down in a café he brought me to. He sat down opposite to me and my eyes wandered around the café, examining the things around me. There were a few people sitting around the café, sipping on their coffees and some eating. There were also a few plants standing in the rather small café.

The waiter approached us and got our orders, both of us getting a hot chocolate and a croissant.  The waiter left after taking our orders and Harry took my hand which was lying on top of the table in his, running his thumb along the skin over my knuckles. I smiled softly, watching our entwined hands. Silence took over us, a comfortable silence though.  

Our conversation only started again once we got our hot chocolates and croissants. I took a sip and complained about how hot it is but Harry only laughed, asking me what I expected from a hot chocolate.

"Where else are you going to take me today?" I asked him, taking another bite of my croissant and wiping my mouth afterwards. He swallowed the bite he took of his own and then spoke up.

"I have a place where I always go when I come here. It's where I always go when I want to be on my own and just think, it's my escape from reality. I really want to show it to you." A smile was playing on his lips and he gulped down the rest of his now not so hot chocolate anymore.

"But aren't I disturbing your privacy when you show me? It's your escape from reality after all, like you said." I was happy that he came up with the idea of showing me the place but I wanted him to genuinely want to show me.

He shook his head; eyebrows furrowed together making the crease appear between them. "Of course I want to show you."

I smiled happily, like a little child who just got some cotton candy, and we were both soon finished with our breakfast, which we ate in the afternoon.

Harry insisted once again on paying which made me feel really bad. I know that Harry always pays for me because he wants to but it doesn't change the fact that I don't like him spending so much money on me.

Our hands were entwined together as we walked towards his car after he paid and it felt so natural to have his big hands in mine, it's almost as if our bodies are a part of a puzzle and we can only finish the puzzle when were together, because he's the missing piece that I've waited to find for so long.

I can't believe that this fanfiction has reached 100k+ reads that's so amazing and it makes me extremely happy.

Thank so much for all the support. I'm so thankful for every single read and vote and I love reading the comments you guys leave. I love you :)

vote, comment, share .xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

879K 24.3K 104
How can I, Emma Parker, possibly fall into the arms of my best friend, Harry Styles, if I can't even tell him the most crucial and defining parts of...
138K 3.1K 102
I cupped her face in my hands, rubbing my thumbs in circles over her cheeks. She was having trouble finding words to describe what she felt, and I co...
2.4K 5 34
"I'm sorry for saying what I said but I'm not apologizing for my feelings. When you meet the one, you know. If you don't feel the same then that's ok...
362K 8.8K 22
[Completed] "That was the first night I had the dream. I was standing in a wilderness. Everything was black. Yet, there was a light ahead. It was dim...