Chapter 46

slightly mature content

+

It was around midnight and Harry and I were cuddled up on his couch. My back was resting against his chest and his arms were wrapped around me from behind, keeping my body close to his.

There was a movie playing on the TV which I didn't pay attention to, my eyelids got heavier every second and I tried my best to keep them open, which wasn't really a success. My eyes fell closed after fighting against it and I was in a half sleep.

I wasn't fully asleep and I could still hear what was going on around me, my body was just way too tired to make any movement. I felt Harry drawing small patterns on my arm and I smiled softly to myself, cuddling closer towards him what only made him tighten his grip around me and kissing the top of my head.

I don't know how long we were on this couch cuddles up together but what I do know is that after a while I noticed Harry's movements, unwrapping his arms around me and getting up, trying not to wake me up.

I felt the sudden coldness hit me as his warm body was removed from mine, my back feeling colder than before, not having Harry heating it up with his own body heat.

There was shuffling and only seconds later Harry's arms were wrapped around me, one hand holding me up by the back of my knees and the other one holding me up by my back. He lifted me up from the couch in one swift motion and held me tightly in his arms.

My head rested against his shoulders and he started walking, his feet carrying him up the stairs and into his bedroom. I heard his door shut and guessed that he shut it close with his feet and soon I was placed on the soft mattress of his bed.

I was glad that I was already wearing my pyjamas.

I heard a zipper go down and soon he was lying next to me, pulling the blanket over us. I felt his soft lips make contact with my temple and he wished me goodnight. He lay down fully and his arms were wrapped around me effortlessly, as if it's something natural for him, something he does without even thinking about it.

His chest pressed against my back as he pulled my closer to him, his hot breath tickling against my neck.

"I wish you knew how much I love you." He said, voice barley above a whisper, as he kissed my temple.

+

As I woke up we were in a complete different position than how we fell asleep. Our legs were tangled together and I was lying on my back, my head resting on his chest and my arm draped over his torso. His arm was wrapped loosely around me and when I looked at him, I was surprised to see him already awake, smiling at me. ¨

"Good morning beautiful." His voice was muffled through my hair as he kissed my forehead. "How did you sleep?"

"I always sleep amazing in your arms." I smiled widely at him, feeling not tired at all at the moment.

"What do we have planned for today?" I drew small circles on his chest with my fingers and lifted my head when I asked him the question.

"I thought we could meet some of my friends and eat lunch with them and afterwards we could go golfing with some of them?" he asked more of a question and I nodded my head, small smile playing on my lips.

"That sounds great." I told him and lifted myself slightly up, pecking his lips.

+

We ate breakfast together with his dad, waffles it was, and we had some small talk at the table. Des asked us about America and Harry told him happily about it.