Chapter 26

"Are you coming too?" I asked Harry through the phone. As soon as I finished talking with Lauren I called him. I was lying on my bed, looking at the ceiling and waiting for his reply.

"Yeah, sure."

"Good, I suppose you know where Lauren lives?"

"Yeah, she always throws parties when her parents aren't home."

"It starts at 8pm and don't wait for me, I'll go earlier to help her getting everything ready."

We said our goodbyes and I hung up the phone. I was surprised as I checked the time, it was already 5pm and I haven't eaten anything yet nor was I ready for the party.

My mum was out with some friends that she's made at work so I hurried downstairs and grabbed some food out of the fridge. Sadly the only thing we had was leftovers so I had to heat it up and eat that; I would've preferred something else.

After I finished eating I hurried back up the stair and got under the shower, washing my body and hair quickly. Too quickly. The shampoo got in my eyes and I swear I thought I'd go blind.

"Holy bloody cheese balls!" I muttered to myself, pressing pressure on my eyes and not daring to open them.

I rubbed my eyes and slowly opened them, they were still burning but that's something that sadly happens to me quite often.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and started blow drying my hair. I left it wavy and hurried back into my room. I put on my usual amount of make up and pulled my undergarments out of my drawer. I decided to wear black skinny jeans and a crop top along with converse. I brushed my teeth and put on some hairspray.

I checked the time and it was already 7pm. I grabbed my keys and my phone before getting out and closing the door behind me, locking it.

Lauren lives really near to school, about 20 minutes away from here. Since I don't have a car I decided to walk to the next bus station and get there with the bus.

Finally I arrived at her house and rang the doorbell. "Hey!" She answered it with a big smile and pulled me into a hug.

She pulled away and looked at me, her look showing disapproval.

"You cannot wear that. I'll give you something else to wear; you can't look so casual at a party." She pulled me inside her house, which was huge (her parents both have really well paid jobs), and pulled me up to her room.

As I followed her up the stairs we passed the living room where a few people were already starting the party, music was blasting already, too. It wasn't too loud but I'm sure it'll get louder once everyone's here.

We got into her room and she commanded me to sit down on her chair in front of her 'make up table'.

"I'm gonna do your make up," her back was turned towards me as she went through her wardrobe, "and then you'll wear this dress." She turned around and showed me a black dress. "It'll look amazing."

She soon started doing my make up which didn't take her long, but the result was amazing.

She put some decent eye shadow on my eyelids. She did black eyeliner, too. My cheeks were slightly pink from the blush she put on and my lips were red and looked a bit plumper. My hair was straightened first and then she made almost perfect waves.

"Now go change into the dress." She shoved the dress in my hands and turned around the put everything she used to do my makeup back in place. I pulled my clothes off and got into the dress, it fit me perfectly but for my liking it was too short and revealing, even though it didn't look slutty.