Naaz

Galing kay shewritesforbidden

Nina Shehnaaz Sehgal, is a well-known blogger, the daughter of an attorney and parliament member. There were... Higit pa

Synopsis & Warnings
Character Aesthetics
PART I: The Avalanche
1|Cherry Picking
2|Appearance
3|To Love & Loathe
4|Blurred Lines
5|Intoxicated
6|To Hug & Hold
7|Drastic
8|Twisted Together
9|Paint Me
AN
A/N:
10| Captivating
11|Sweet Passion
12|Stars
13|Relief
14|Engraved
16| Steps
PART II: The Tormentor
The Tormentor (Prologue)

15|Grim

534 36 7
Galing kay shewritesforbidden

(The chapter is the same and will be the same. I won't change or delete, just had insecurities. It wasn't showing so I had to re-upload. Is that okay now?)

Wasn't Rechecked
An early update.

So vote for this good girl :)

☕︎
ᴀᴅᴠɪᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪᴀ ᴡᴇʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ɪɴᴠᴏʟᴠᴇᴅ

𝓐𝓭𝓿𝓲𝓴 𝓜𝓪𝓵𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓻𝓪
T̶h̶e̶ G̶r̶i̶m̶

Pakhan- Russian Mob boss/ Crime syndicate

I sat there with a stoic expression regardless of the half-naked woman winking at him and shaking her booty. I flick my hand dismissively to let her know she has no purpose to be here. Over the dark hoodie, baggy jeans, and a black ski mask with my Russian assassinated name on it I'm unacquainted with him. His dead father would have a dilemma to get a hold of me.

Grim. That's what I used to be called. With pride, the name is engraved in my natural habit and character. The first time I remember using it was for plotting a murder of a neuroscientist.

My eyes are dead set on the man sitting in the far distance from me with two naked women dancing by his side. Rowan fucking Sáurez, having his time of the day with two prostitutes. One petite brunette now is on her knee choking on his filthy dick. My lips curled up in distaste.

It's one of the most swanky underground gentlemen's clubs in the rich part of town. The excess of this club is for some chosen one. Some of these men are beyond criminal. Felons, gun trafficking, murders, drug loads, psychos, rapists. They all do money laundering, it's a business.

"Does it matter when you have already given your words?"

"I won't be backing off. The ship has crossed the border, and Mexicans are at ease."

Theo went quiet and mumbled something under his breath.

"These two are still fighting."

Aditya and Theo had the same attire as Taskin but his face is covered behind a one-time skull tattoo and cap.

I was mainly there to meet Markov there. But meeting Rowan wasn't a coincidence. It was schemed. Seems like he forgot who he was threatening.

We are at the VIP room of the salacious strip point Markov owns. He is Bratva's mayoral candidate. The man invested his whole life in money, pussies, and powers. He had a kid with his former spouse who left him two years after for his habit of bringing women home.

I had to tell the women to get out cause none of the men would hear any of my words with naked asses on display. Malhotra Corporation was one of the few legitimate business firms I have. Dad and Abir handled the hotel chains for years. Drugs, money laundering, and illicit gun trafficking were all I had known for most of my life. I had my life in Russia.

I was the executive director of the Mikhaylov Syndicate. Before I got promoted I was arrested by the government. Then half a year later I was released by Pakhan and chose to leave the life of death games and returned to my hometown. As a black sheep that's the least I could do. I committed myself to legitimate businesses here. Leaving Russia was the tough and risky decision of my life.

"Ryke was originally from Scotland. His father was an addict and his mother was a local club whore. Then practically he was raised under Mexican drug lord Antonio. There are faint rumors in town about him killing his few guards and flying away from the country more than decades ago."

Taskin informed us, retrieving the still image of the person who was disguised differently among us.

"What things does he have in common? They seem like a completely different person."

I can't blame him. He was invited under a different name and he changed his appearance each time.

"He had cataracts in his right eye and he is lefty."

Taskin's voice was skeptical and edgy at the end.

I endorsed putting the footage side by side that I collected from a public surveillance camera. Clothes are not similar but standard and mostly classy.

After pulling up more feeds Markov was convinced and he was now my only legitimate way to inform Pakhan. Pakhan was under attack a month ago and after the accident, they diminished his meetings. Scar Maroney was in New York and he was in his own dipshit of vengeance and retribution.

Throughout the meeting, I once checked the camera to check on her. I had set up cameras in her room shortly after I left. I can't bring her with me. The option left is watching her from afar. A few hours ago she was making notes and then she sat with her laptop with coffee to write a blog on summer beverages. It's almost midnight in India.

Markov left with one of the prostitutes. I eagerly count down my time for the most awaited moment to arrive.

"Boss, you should have spoken with Pakhan. He won't be happy about your marriage with her. The outcomes will involve Nina."

Taskin said from his position on the couch.

"Morozov is still waiting for you to arrive and get your alliance done with Mia,"

Aditya said covering for Taskin. Taskin glared at him and rolled his eyes eventually.

"She signed a deal with me for six years. I didn't agree on marrying a mother of four years old."

"Morozov won't believe that."

Taskin scoffed, tapping his feet on the floor. He spoke again.

"Why bring her to your mess, Boss? Leave her before it gets any far."

I glared at Taskin yet he remained unbothered. The rage in his eyes is fueling, he still thinks I snatched her from him.

Really?

"You didn't have the balls to propose. Forget what it was. Now, she is getting my name. So back off."

He halted the movement of his legs and clenched and unclenched his fists. I sneered.

"I told you what she means to me yet you agreed on this marriage. I was getting back to my life, a life where she could fit but you ruined it, Boss. Her father would go to any length to destroy you if he knew."

He calmly said but this was the voice I knew he had used to shield his rage.

"She has no clue that you even exist."

He took a sharp turn of his head towards me. The truth might hurt but she knows nothing about him. I patted his shoulder and glared.

"So, Stop advocating for her. About her, she is my concern so let me do my job. She is your boss' wife. Don't get too cozy."

"The fake life you are leading is only a facade for what? Months? Years?--"

He raised his tone at the end but Aditya intruded between us.

"Taskin."

Aditya tried once again calmly and elbowed him to stop. He muttered 'Not this time' and eyed me with the same intensity as mine.

"Don't talk over me, Taskin. I shouldn't remind you who I am. Hmm?"

"Like every other time, you are taking control, Boss. She is too innocent for all of this. She did nothing to deserve...any of this."

"You are right she did nothing to deserve me."

I nodded, taking a few deep breaths.

"Boss I care about her and you-"

"You have spoken enough Taskin. You are lucky that I will not spill your brain among the whores. Not a word about her like I said she is my concern and mine alone."

I warned in a dangerous tone. My patience was hanging by a thread now. If it was not the place he certainly would have ended with a few bullets.

"Taskin, let's move over there. Will you take some shots?"

Aditya didn't wait for his response as he dragged him.

My eye followed one of his men who walked briskly placing a box on the table. Rowan shoved the wh0re aside and looked at the box. Cutting open the packaging he eyed the wet corner of the box and the stain of muddy red liquid.

He took one hesitant step as his man gathered with him. He opened the box and halted his limbs. His eyes grew wide and mouth parted. I smirked seeing the horror in his face.

There was a decapitated head of Hades, the informer who took photos of us and sent him. I packaged the destroyed camera. A pair of cut hands of Falcone and the gun he used.

Surprise surprise!!!

A very furious Rowan barked to clean this up and ordered to find who did before he bolted away from the place.

***

Scar Maroney appeared in my place unannounced.

He had changed through the years. The bag under his eyes and tired form retains his persona now. I went close and hugged him tight. He went stiff and then hugged me back.

When I had no one he was there for me. We worked together for the entire time and had been my close friend since I joined the assassination academy.

Seeing the evident pain in him I feel guilty. I left him halfway through our journey. Only if it wasn't that night I followed Rowan.

"What have you done to yourself?"

He ignored my words. The look of his was worrying.

" We don't have much time. I'm under the surveillance of Mia's father Morozov. He has been searching for you for a month now."

He rushed out the words in one breath. A muscle in my jaw tickled.

I had heard that bitch's name so many times that now it felt distasteful.

"Mia and I had nothing to do."

I chest voiced and scooted a little from him and gestured to him to sit.

Scar took a breath and slumped on the couch. His eyes look dull like he hadn't a wink of sleep. I poured him a glass of water. He gulped the half and putting that aside he scrubbed his face.

Something was truly fucked.

"The Bratva knows that Mia is your fiance and you were in jail but now Pakkhan is sick and a lot of information leaked. Your vanishing was one of them."

My posture went rigid. My hands felt clammy. Fuck. I squeezed my eyes shut. It's already been three days since I left India. Delaying more would raise many questions.

Mia and her father were like leeches. She was two years younger than me. A year later when she didn't get any attention from me she had an affair with her guard. The last time I heard they were married and had a kid.

Then I presented the contract to both of us and went our separate ways. Mia was practically no one in my life.

"Fuck! Why doesn't Theo know about it?"

"The news leaked last night."

He sipped water from the glass and traced the rim with his tip. Scar glanced at his watch and stood abruptly.

"I have to go now. Tonight I want you at Markov's club. Rowan's Right hand Landon will be there. He is the last pawn. You get that?"

"I will be there after ten."

I assured him.

"I can't use my phone to communicate. You better be there. Stay disguised. She will be there anytime with her father. I'm here for you. Just don't leave me without an invitation. Okay?"

I chuckled and nodded meekly. He smiled back and left at a speed.

I was drowning in thoughts of what she needed from me. The contract between us ended almost a year ago. She had a husband then why the fuck that bitch is getting me in trouble.

Suddenly the alarm around this place went off.

Fuck.

I hurriedly took my car key mask and cap Then used the indoor elevator I had in my cabin and went to the basement garage. Soon I went on the tree-lined avenue and a sleek black bike came after. The moment he came into view I knew it was Kyle, Mia's empty-headed brother. I took right, where the path leads way deep into the forest if I remember correctly.

Kyle pulled up the helmet visor and winked before he pulled it down.

I scoffed. Something never changes. He is still the same fool I knew.

I went off of the road to reach our zone ten.

"That blockhead thinks he is gonna rule. I wonder how he passed fifth grade."

I laughed out loud at Scar's words from the back seat.

"All set?"

Scar flashed a thumbs up from the same position he had been in the entire time. Lowering his head he took a gun out and loaded it. His jacket, mask, and cap matched mine. I glanced at the rearview mirror and then the side mirror. Kyle was quite far from us.

The plan was made within a few seconds before Scar stepped out of my door and Theo would be waiting at the end of the tunnel and shortcut.

I left the steering wheel and Scar took my place. We shared a look and when he took another turn I leaped out of the car.

***

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share it with your friends.

Stay tuned ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

☘︎Any thoughts?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.7K 177 9
This story of Sanya and Advik is not just all flowers and cake rather it's all about hurt , sacrifice and broken heart but I guarantee you that you w...
2.7K 127 10
"What the hell are you so scared of, Ishita? Why can't you love me back?" His voice boomed in the room with an echo. "I'm afraid of falling in love w...
36.8K 1.1K 47
A story of past left incomplete. It's a story of Avantika and Karanveer. A woman With pride and self respect. A woman who knew how to break the soc...
196K 6.5K 70
Everything in her life was best... she had her family, friends and even now had a good and caring partner whom she was soon going to marry. she loved...