𝐄𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚...

By iiCOSMIC_SHROOMYii

When the blond traveller and his sister defeated the Heavenly Principles and left the world of Teyvat, he had... More

𝟎𝟎: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟎𝟏: 𝐀 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝟎𝟐: 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐦𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐡
𝟎𝟑: 𝐀 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐆𝐨𝐝
𝟎𝟒: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐘/𝐍
𝟎𝟓: 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞
𝟎𝟔: 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤
𝟎𝟕: 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭!
𝟎𝟖: 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬
𝟎𝟗: 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝
𝟏𝟎: 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬
𝟏𝟏: 𝐃𝐍𝐀 𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐬
𝟏𝟐: 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟑: 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐧𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝟏𝟒: 𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰
𝟏𝟓: 𝐓𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟏𝟔: 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬
ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀ ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴀ/ɴ :)
𝟏𝟕: 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝟏𝟖: 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬
𝟏𝟗: 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐟
𝟐𝟎: 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬
𝟐𝟏: 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝
𝟐𝟐: 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐢
𝟐𝟑: 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬
𝟐𝟒: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭
𝟐𝟓: 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐢𝐜 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝟐𝟔: 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞
𝟐𝟖: 𝐀𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐬
𝟐𝟗: 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐲 "𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫"
𝟐𝟗.𝟓: 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝
𝟑𝟎: 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭
𝟑𝟏: 𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚
𝟑𝟐: 𝐎𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟑𝟑: 𝐀𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐦 𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐦
𝟑𝟒: 𝐒𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡
𝟑𝟓: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬
𝟑𝟔: 𝐎𝐡 𝐦𝐲, 𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭
𝟑𝟕: 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐢

𝟐𝟕: 𝐂𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐠

3.7K 166 97
By iiCOSMIC_SHROOMYii

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

The blonde twins and All For One clashed with each other with everything that they've got. The two attacked with multiple elements, generating multiple elemental reactions. And luckily, All For One was finally showing signs of fatigue.

"Now's our chance!"

"All Might! Give it your best shot!" Lumine called out.

The hero nodded, standing up and lunging towards the villain.

"This is farewell, All For One!" All Might exclaimed, bringing up his fist to punch him right in the face.

"UNITED STATES OF SMASH!"

As his fist came into contact with All For One, everything was blown away by the sheer power of that single punch. Everyone gasped, mouth hung open as they waited for the smoke to subside.

And once everything settled down...

Everyone cheered when All For One was punted to the ground, a large crater appeared due to the force of the attack.

All Might raised his fist up into the air, a wordless proclamation of their victory over the villain.

"ALL MIGHT!!!"

The twins rushed over to the hero's side, holding him up so he wouldn't collapse to the ground.

But before they could heave out a sigh of relief...

"You think... This is over...?" All For One let out a sinister chuckle. "There's still... more to come... Aether, Lumine... And of course, your precious Y/N..."

Their blood ran cold at what he had stated next.

"Khaenri'ah... The Abyss... shall return... to bring justice against the wretched Seven... and to claim their rightful heiress..." His smirk was twisted before he passed out.

The twins looked back at Y/N. Fortunately, her powers returned, her eyes and the tips of her hair glowing a bright blue as she used Hydro to heal Xiao.

Noticing their stare, the H/C haired girl gave them a thumbs up, unaware of what All For One had warned.

"Aether... Lumine..." All Might called out, brows furrowed. "What did All For One mean when he said those words? The Abyss? An heiress?"

The two threw each other a knowing glances, communicating wordlessly. They thought that the Abyss was taken down, along with the Heavenly Principles...! But most importantly...

How did All For One even know about the Seven, Khaenri'ah, and The Abyss...?

─•~✧~•─

"Ms. Y/N, please take a rest. You're clearly tired from how much you're using your powers..." Katheryne chided.

They were currently back at Ei's house on Mt. Yougou. After All For One was detained, Y/N immediately rushed back home, using her Abyssal Powers to teleport back quickly.

She was greeted by the worried archons, being questioned about what happened and if she was alright. Y/N ignored them and ran to her room, still carrying the unconscious Adeptus in her arms. And there, she started using a lot of her Hydro powers, doing her best to heal him.

"Ms. Y/N..."

"Be quiet, Katheryne. I'm fine." The girl mumbled, eyelids beginning to grow heavy.

"Do a scan on Xiao's state of being." Katheryne nodded, doing as the girl ordered.

"According to my scan, Sir Xiao seems to be in stable condition. Being an Adeptus, he won't get killed easily, but the blood loss did take a toll on him. It'll take him a while before he can regain his consciousness."

"That's good to know. Thank you, Katheryne." Y/N sat in silence, simply staring at Xiao's sleeping face.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. It slid open, revealing the blonde twins.

"Sir Aether, Ms. Lumine, welcome back. Is everything settled at the Kamino Ward?" Katheryne greeted with a bow.

"Yes mostly everything is settled. But..." Lumine looked at the girl who sat beside the Yaksha. "There's still something we need to do. And Y/N is a part of that."

The girl perked up at the sound of her name. "Me? What did I do?"

"It's not just you, Y/N." Aether said. "The other Archons are a part of it too.

─•~✧~•─

The conference room in U.A. was quiet, the tension so thick that a knife wouldn't be enough to cut it.

On one side of the table were the pro heroes and other school staff, such as All Might, Endeavor, Aizawa and Nezu. Tsukauchi was also there.

While on the other side were Y/N, the twins, and the Archons. Kunikuzushi, Yae Miko, and Katheryne stayed behind to look after Xiao and the house.

"So." Nezu started off, breaking the unbearable silence of the room. "Let's start things off with introductions. I'm Nezu, the principal of U.A. high school."

"Greetings, Mr. Nezu. My name is Zhongli."

"I'm Raiden Ei. Just address me as 'Ei'."

"I'm Venti!"

"And my name's Nahida."

"And how about you two?" The mouse faced the two blondes.

"I'm Aether."

"And I'm his sister, Lumine."

"Now that introductions are over, let's get to the main topic at hand." Nezu clasped his paws together. "What exactly are you?"

Y/N, the twins, and the Archons were silent, before Zhongli cleared his throat. "We're humans. Was that not obvious?"

"I'm sorry, Mr. Zhongli, but..." All Might narrowed his eyes at the brown haired man. "We don't believe you. Not after what All For One had said before he was detained."

"What exactly did he say?" Nahida asked with furrowed brows, tilting her head. "Y/N, Aether, Lumine... What happened?"

The Dendro Archon's eyes widened after one quick look at what they were thinking.

"Buer, what is it?" Ei asked.

"Morax, Beelzebul, and Barbatos..." She swallowed the lump in her throat. "I'm afraid we can no longer run and hide from our past..."

"It seems my suspicions were correct." Tsukauchi tapped his chin with a nod. "You people... Aren't actually human, are you? That's just a facade you put up so you could hide your true selves, am I right?"

They didn't know how to respond with that. Everything that the detective said was 100% true. They were tired of the turmoil that came with being a god, and so over the years, they hid their true selves, blending in with the common folk.

"We'll tell you the truth." Y/N and the others looked at Zhongli with wide eyes and a look of bewilderment. "However." The Geo Archon added.

"You must keep whatever we tell you confidential, and never reveal it to the public. Do we have ourselves a deal?" He offered them his gloved hand,while his eyes and the tips of his hair glowed a bright gold.

Nezu nodded, stretching out his paw and shaking the man's hand.

"I'm glad we have ourselves an agreement." Zhongli let go of his paw, the golden glow slowly dimming.

"Now. Tell us the truth. What exactly are you?"

"Wait Morax, are you seriously going to tell them?" Ei narrowed her eyes in disbelief. They've been hiding for so many years, and they're just gonna reveal their true identities just like that?

"We made a deal, Beelzebul." Was the God of Contract's simple response.

And so he began to tell the story of Teyvat, a land that existed many a millennia ago.

"There were Seven Nations, ruled by a respective God, known as an Archon. But there was a nation that was not ruled by a God; Khaenri'ah. It was an advanced nation, with complex technology and intelligent people."

"The Heavenly Principles felt threatened because of the nation, and so brought about the Cataclysm of the nation, and cursing the people of Khaenri'ah. The pure blooded were cursed with immortality, while the half blooded were turned to creatures of unspeakable horror."

"And thus, was the creation of the Abyss Order."

The blonde twins told them about their journey through Teyvat.

"The Heavenly Principles separated the both of us. While Lumine was awake and travelling from nation to nation with a companion, I was asleep for 500 years."

"When I woke up, I met my travelling companion and we journeyed through Teyvat, in hopes of finding my sister."

Aether told of his feats, how he helped each nation solve their crises and his encounters with the Abyss Order and the Divine.

"And after we defeated the Heavenly Principles, we left this world. But, unbeknownst to the two of us, I had left behind a fragment of my powers here." Aether said as he took a glance at the H/C haired girl.

"At first, my little windblume was but a slime-like creature that had a pair of eyes. But overtime, she slowly took form of a human girl, the one that you're seeing today." Venti said.

Y/N inhaled, then exhaled, as she prepared to tell them the incident at the Chasm's underground.

"I had journeyed through the depths of the Chasm in hopes of research, and finding a lost adventurer, Zhiqiong."

"While I was at the center of the Nameless Ruins, a portal opened up before me. My body moved on it's own as it entered the portal. It was dark, just like a void... Or an abyss."

"A voice called out to me, telling me to follow it, and my body moved on its own again as it followed the direction of the voice. I eventually stopped, and numerous portals opened up around me as creatures of the Abyss stepped out of it. They kneeled down before me, chanting the words..."

"All hail, the Princess of the Abyss."

Y/N heaved out a sigh. She never knew it'd be so tiring to recall that story. "And that's how I got my Abyssal Powers."

"Over time, Teyvat changed. There were more nations, and since Celestia no longer existed, people were no longer given visions. Instead, they're given quirks." Nahida explained.

"And that's all."

They were dumbfounded and speechless after what Y/N and the others had said. When Zhongli agreed to tell the truth, they thought their questions would finally be answered.

But no. Now they have even more questions.

"That's... A lot to take in." All Might mumbled.

"Hold on." Endeavor spoke up, crossing his arms over his chest. "How can we be sure that these people are telling the truth? For all we know, this could all be lies."

"I must admit, it does sound unbelievable at first." Lumine said. "So, how can we prove that everything that we said is true?"

"Perhaps..." Aether's eyes lit up with an idea. "Nahida. Would you agree to the idea of letting them enter Irminsul?"

"Let them... Enter Irminsul? Hm..." The Dendro Archon closed her eyes while tapping her chin in thought. She opened her eyes with a nod.

"Alright, I'll let them. But Aether, you will have to accompany them. Navigating through the torrents of information in the inner most regions of Irminsul can be quiet dangerous."

"Got it."

"What're you discussing about?" Endeavor asked, a hint of impatience in his tone.

"We've found a way to prove that we're telling the truth."

"Hah, and how're you planning on doing that?"

"Just stand back and relax, okay?" Nahida have them a smile, before her eyes and the tips of her hair glowed a bright green. "Get ready. I'm about to send you inside Irminsul."

"Wait, what--?!"

─•~✧~•─

"How long do you think it's gonna take them?"

It's been about 30 minutes when Nahida sent Aether and the other pro heroes into Irminsul. Their unconscious bodies were still in their respective chairs, but their consciousness was elsewhere.

After a few more minutes, Aether and the others finally regained their consciousness as they sat upright on their chairs.

The pro heroes woke up with a gasp, eyes wide as they looked around the room.

"Oh good, you're awake." Lumine said. "So, were you all satisfied with what you found within Irminsul?"

"Y-yes..." Nezu cleared his throat. "It seems that all that you've told us are true..."

"So, now that everything's settled -- we told the truth and proved it -- can we leave?" Y/N grumbled.

"No, we still haven't discussed about another concern; Khaenri'ah and the Abyss." Nezu said.

"Based on what All For One stated, The Abyss Order is still active, executing their grand plan within the shadows." Lumine said.

"We know that Khaenri'ah and the Abyss has a grudge towards the Seven, but, what about that thing about their 'rightful heiress'?" Aether questioned.

"It could be possible that this 'heiress' is..." Aizawa looked at the H/C haired girl. "...You."

Nezu nodded. "That makes sense. Based on what happened in the Chasm, there's no other possible candidate."

"So the Abyss Order is after the Seven, Aether, Lumine, and Y/N, correct?" Endeavor clarified.

"And considering that All For One knows of their existence, it seems that the Abyss Order has formed an alliance with the League of Villains." Zhongli stated.

"So now we have two threats: The League of Villains, and the Abyss Order. And we know what their motives are."

Nezu nodded at what All Might said. "I don't know if this is too much to ask, but... Zhongli, Nahida, and the others..."

"Would you like to join forces with U.A.?"

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

((A/N: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Y'ALL REALLY THOUGHT I'D KILL OF THE CHARACTER THAT I MAIN??

Also, what servers do y'all play in? If you're America, can I ask for your UID's? I'd love to play with y'all in co-op if I have the time!))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 11K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
67.1K 4.7K 26
Vansh , a gangster falls in love with fun loving Riddhima without knowing about her past truth . Will Vansh and Riddhima win in their love despite al...
12.2K 665 6
A Jennie x Jisoo short story where Winter, their only child, tells you her own Christmas story.
4.7K 105 6
Four years after King Viserys I eldest daughter, Princess Rhaenyra was born, his wife Queen Aemma bear another child into her womb. [UN-EDITED] [SLOW...