Travelling Back to 20 Years A...

By Kazuyuuki95

Author: green law/青律 Category: Tanmei fiction List of chapter: 102 chapter (Finished) Status: Complete Jiang... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101 + Link
Chapter 102 [End]

Chapter 24

609 23 3
By Kazuyuuki95

When Jiang Wang came home from get off work, he found that the child had come downstairs to pick him up.

 Peng Xingwang could tell who was coming back from the sound of the car engine downstairs every day. Sometimes he would even take his finished homework down and hold it up in front of Jiang Wang.

 "Brother! Praise me!"

 The eldest brother usually remains expressionless at work, but he can't resist someone's shamelessness.

 "Praise me! Smile!!"

 The summer vacation homework was finished last week, and this time Peng Xingwang held up a small thing as big as a grain of rice in his hand.

 "Brother!! Look!!"

 Jiang Wang glanced at the car and didn't see it clearly. When he bent down and got closer, he realized that he was holding up a tooth.

 Peng Xingwang, who was missing a front tooth, spoke a little leakily: "I lost my tooth!" "

 Oh, it's the upper tooth." Jiang Wang walked back with him, thought for a while and said, "Then it has to be buried, the deeper it is buried. The better it looks."

 "Is that so?" The child had never heard of this old custom and quickly called him to wait. Sayazi ran to the Tongzilou to ask the old lady to borrow a small shovel for digging out coal ash.

 The two squatted under the withered old pine tree, dug a fist-deep hole, and carefully buried the teeth.

 "Will it grow crooked if buried crookedly?"

 "...No."

 Two days later, Jiang Wang came back from work and saw a child waiting downstairs from a distance.

 Just like lifting a diamond, hold a lower front tooth.

 "Brother! Let's go to the mountain!" The child is missing one of his upper and lower front teeth, and he is even more energetic than before: "Throw it to the highest and highest place!" Jiang Wang thought to himself that you might grow into a big front-toothed rabbit, so he rolled off the car

 . Window looked at the tooth in his hand.

 "Throw it away on the roof, the effect will be the same."

 Peng Xingwang twisted around: "Go to the mountain~the mountain~"

 Just like a child losing a tooth, it was like celebrating a holiday. Jiang Wang inexplicably felt better and forgot all the troubles in the company. Finally, he patted the co-pilot and motioned for him to come up.

 The small town is surrounded by mountains on three sides, but they are all low-elevation hillsides. Later, the country arranged to build many power-generating windmills, and many extreme enthusiasts came here specifically to play paragliding.

 It only takes ten minutes to drive up to Dongsi Mountain. They quickly went back and picked a high ground to place their front teeth.

 Peng Xingwang looked at the incense pagoda in the Buddhist temple with a little melancholy.

 "Stop thinking about it, go home and play."

 On the way back, the child was still thinking about it and pulled on his elder brother's sleeve.

 "If I put my teeth in the refrigerator, will I never get cavities?"

 Jiang Wangping replied directly: "Then it is safest if you put your teeth in the hospital. I guarantee that no disease will come." "

 I don't want to go. Hospital!!"

 It took some time to park and lock the car. When the man walked back, he found that the child was still at the entrance of the corridor.

 "Why don't you go up?"

 The child looked a little panicked.

 "I...my little yellow is missing."

 Jiang Wangxun looked over and realized that the little yellow car parked at the door was gone.

 "Did the bookstore stop? Or did you go to a classmate's house and forget to ride back?"

 "No, no," Peng Xingwang became anxious: "I lock it carefully every time. I only went to the bookstore today, or did I walk there? Yes!"

 Jiang Wang thought to himself that no thief would be free enough to steal a child's car. He was unsure: "Is it because I remembered it wrong?" "

 Brother, please go back first, I will go look for it!" Peng Xingwang was afraid of giving it to him. To cause trouble: "I'll be back when I'm done looking for it."

 "No, be careful the car is lost without being found." Jiang Wang sighed, put the key back in his pocket and walked out: "I'll accompany you." So the two of them ran away first

 . I went to the bookstore, went home and searched around the community where my classmates lived next door, and even made a special trip to my new home.

 There just wasn't one. It was obvious that someone took the car away together.

 Jiang Wang secretly scolded such a wicked bastard for wanting to steal the child's stroller, and led Peng Xingwang back.

 "Forget it, let's go home first, otherwise I can buy you a new one tomorrow."

 The child suddenly became stubborn and shook his head and refused to go upstairs.

 "You go back first, I'm going to look for it again."

 "It's not like the dog is lost." Although Jiang Wang was in a bad mood, he still had to reason with him in a dumbfounded way: "Even if you search all over the street, just call it." I won't agree to it."

 "Besides, your car is very small. It might have been stolen into someone's house, right?"

 Peng Xingwang bit his lip and shook his head.

 "Thank you for your hard work, brother. You should go back and rest first."

 "I must look for it again."

 Jiang Wang did not quite understand what the child was thinking, and was puzzled and helpless: "I will buy it tomorrow." "

 This is my first car. Bicycle! The first one!" Peng Xingwang's voice suddenly rose, he was aggrieved and determined: "I can't give up Xiao Huang so soon!" "Even if I buy other cars, they are no longer Xiao

 Huang."

 Jiang Wang The first time in my life, which is not too many, has already passed away, and my sense of the coming and going of everything has long been dulled.

 He couldn't quite sympathize with his younger self at the moment, but he still stretched out his hand to rub his head and followed Peng Xingwang around again.

 Although the results are exactly the same as predicted, it is impossible to find them.

 Peng Xingwang was not afraid of getting dirty and even opened the bushes to look inside. He was almost scratched in the face by a stray cat. In the end, his face was dusty but he was still scratching.

 Jiang Wang coaxed him for a long time, and finally took him home to take a bath. The child was fuming until he fell asleep.

 During this period, Teacher Ji called to ask about the bookstore and was surprised when he learned about the situation.

 At 11 o'clock in the evening, I sent another message asking about his whereabouts.

 [Have you found it? ]

 [No. Xingxing is so strong that he just has to run to the police station, and he doesn't want a new car for life or death. ]

 [...Then how are you going to coax him? ]

 [No, I'm going to the ghost market in the middle of the night. ]

 Ji Linqiu was silent for a while, and then called to ask what the ghost market was.

 Jiang Wang didn't expect him to be interested in this: "It's just a place for pickpockets and thieves. Black pawn shops and other small business people exchange stolen goods and change money. It's not a good place." "...Can you take me there tonight?

 "

 " Okay, Teacher Ji," Jiang Wang laughed at him again: "Do you like to find excitement so much?"

 Ji Linqiu confessed: "I'm very excited, I really want to go."

 They made an appointment to meet at 3:30 in the morning.

 People generally cannot stay up late after they are in their twenties and thirties. Jiang Wang went back to apply for a new ID card and was so sleepy the next day that his eyes turned blue.

 Ji Linqiu always likes big pants, a big shirt and flip-flops in summer. Tonight, for the first time, he wore a hoodie, overalls and running shoes, as if he was going to steal a car.

 Jiang Wang felt that this person was so confused and inexplicably cute.

 "We are going shopping, not selling stolen goods," he tugged on his dark brown hood: "It looks pretty good." Ji Linqiu didn't expect him to wear a big vest: "Is it that simple?" br

 >

 "

 Just It's so simple."

 The ghost market on Yanping Street opened very early today, and there was a little old lady selling kebabs.

 This narrow alley is hidden in the gap between two department stores in the old city. There is a newsstand blocking the entrance of the alley, so it doesn't attract anyone's attention in broad daylight.

 This was Ji Linqiu's first time in such a taboo place, and he was more nervous than going to a bar to drink cocktails.

 Jiang Wang walked forward leisurely, and when he turned around accidentally, he found that Teacher Ji was following closely, just like Xingwang, who was just pulling on his sleeves.

 It looks very soft.

 "Teacher Ji, isn't he playing with knives?" He made another knifegame gesture: "Isn't this easy to use?"

 Ji Linqiu had a look of 'don't mess with me'.

 "That's different," his voice weakened: "I usually abide by the rules." "You can

 see it," Jiang Wang pointed slightly at the old lady selling kebabs diagonally across the corner: "Guess what kind of meat she sells?" ?"

 Ji Linqiu looked at the words on the glass cabinet and said without thinking: "Mutton skewers."

 Jiang Wang smiled half-heartedly.

 Ji Linqiu's face turned pale, and he covered his mouth feeling disgusted: "No way, do people really eat it?" "

 Where can I find mutton skewers that cost fifty cents for two skewers?" Jiang Wang looked at the swill bucket behind the old lady: "It's just a pastime for the common people. ."

 They walked slowly in the crowded and narrow alley, and the atmosphere was strangely noisy.

 Most of the vendors are soliciting business warmly and politely, but there is no smile in their eyes. Instead, they are wary and censorious.

 They were not too wary of people with a strong social atmosphere like Jiang Wang, but they were wary of people with a bookish attitude like Ji Linqiu.

 The stalls, either cold white or dim, are illuminated by random light bulbs. There are also many stalls that are not connected at all, relying solely on the peripheral light from the sides.

 Ji Linqiu got close to Jiang Wangduo again, silently observing what they were selling.

 There were illegally hunted hares and ducks, a large amount of medicine from unknown sources, a cow head with bleeding eyes, banned scriptures and foreign documents, bicycles, mobile phones, and even a dozen desk lamps and manhole covers.

 In the middle of the process, someone sneaked over like an exhibitionist, and then opened his coat violently: "Buy some?"

 Ji Linqiu was frightened by this person and gasped. He hid behind Jiang Wang and wanted to run away.

 "What are you afraid of?" The man looked back at him and said, "He's selling pornographic discs." "

 Come here, make sure it's clear. We have everything from Europe, America, and East Asia, including humans and animals!" This guy was quite enthusiastic: "Buy three and get one free. Zhang, how about it!"

 "No, I'm bringing friends here today, so I have to act serious," Jiang Wang said with a smile, "Another day."

 The man understood, turned around and ran next to others to sell.

 Ji Linqiu just thought that this person wanted to sell organs and drugs, but now he came to his senses.

 "I'm still too upright." He covered his heart: "It's really not scary."

 Jiang Wang was so happy that he looked around and found the bicycle stall that had just been set up: "Over there, let's take a look."

 Someone was driving a bicycle stall Unloading them one by one, I saw that there were still more than a dozen vehicles in stock in the truck.

 Ji Linqiu carefully scanned from left to right and didn't see any yellow stroller inside.

 Most of these are stolen, and some are almost brand new, exactly like the ones found in the mall.

 The price is also very cheap, only half the market price or less.

 "What are you looking for?" The man unloading the goods was not surprised: "It's your car. It only costs fifty yuan to redeem it. Don't make trouble with us." Jiang Wang suppressed a smile and said, "Have you seen a yellow stroller

 ? "

 "Children? How big is it?"

 Jiang Wangyi gestured. The clerk seemed to have been insulted by his professional ethics: "Who steals this thing? Is there something wrong with it?" "

 We also have ethics in our industry! Old people don't steal and pregnant women don't steal. ! It's even more impossible to steal something from a child!!"

 "It's okay, I'll just ask."

 The two of them were chatting when Ji Linqiu suddenly saw a familiar shadow on another fork, and quickly patted Jiang Wang on the shoulder: "Found it! Over there! Over there!"

 Xiao Huang was actually next to a grocery stall, almost covered by a cardboard box because of its small size.

 Jiang Wang handed the truck unloading man a cigarette, said thank you, and hurried over to see the situation.

 A bald old man with almost all his hair was standing next to the stall, shivering as he peeled sweet potatoes. He smelled like garbage.

 "Look at it as you like," the old man said vaguely, "They're all cheap, cheap."

 The small yellow car was placed with a vase and a steel basin, and there were two green onions in the vase, which was very suitable for the occasion.

 The plastic paper was not laid firmly, and two bricks were used to hold the corners down. There were also many old banknotes and silver dollars, genuine and fake mixed together for sale.

 Many things were covered with mud or dirt, and smelled like they had been dug out of a garbage dump.

 There was only a bright yellow bicycle parked nearby, and the painting style was out of place.

 Jiang Wang rummaged through the pile of antiques for a while, and finally turned his attention to the stroller.

 "Master, are you still selling this?"

 "This?" The old man raised his eyelids and continued to eat sweet potatoes: "When I was collecting scraps, someone sold them to me and said they would sell them by the pound." "I saw that this was not a pure potato

 . It's iron. It's not even worth melting." He sneered: "That person paid me fifty for it. I'll leave it here at the original price. You guys can give it to me." Ji Linqiu thought to himself that the maximum he could give was eighty, and the paint was chipped off

 . In many places, you must make a counteroffer.

 Jiang Wang knelt down and looked at the car carefully, and then made a slap in the face.

 "Fifty-five."

 The old man waved his hand impatiently: "If you don't buy it, leave. Don't torment people." "

 Just fifty-five," Jiang Wang stared at him: "I won't give you one more point."

 The old man had difficulty swallowing. , finished half a piece of sweet potato with cold water, glanced at Jiang Wang, and waved his hand as if dismissing a beggar.

 "Okay, okay, take it and take it."

 Ji Linqiu next to him looked puzzled.

 Jiang Wang picked up the car and left, and then started chatting with Teacher Ji.

 "These are the rules of the world."

 The old man spat: "Rules are rubbish, they're so stingy."

 Early the next morning, as soon as the six o'clock alarm rang, Peng Xingwang got up and looked for it, and finally found the little yellow car in the corner of the back door of Tongzi Building. .

 The child was so happy that he dragged the car back home and knocked on Jiang Wang's door.

 "Brother!!" He shouted as happily as a sparrow: "Brother, brother, brother!!"

 The man opened the door with a mess of hair on his head: "What's the matter?"

 "Car! I got it back!!" Peng Xingwang wanted to lift Xiao Huang to Jiang Wang's face: "Look, look!" "He must be occupying the

 corridor position , some aunt in the corridor moved it away, and she actually put it at the back door. Who can find it!" "

 I said it must still be there, but you don't believe me!"

 "I have Xiao Huang again hehehehe——"

 Jiang Wang nodded perfunctorily: "Yeah, congratulations, I'm going back to sleep...it's only what time." "

 No sleep! Don't close the door first!"

 The child

 jumped up on tiptoes and gave her a kiss.

 "I'm in a good mood today! So I want to kiss you!"

 Jiang Wang followed suit: "Kiss, kiss whatever you want."

 The child felt refreshed and locked the car in the living room and went out to play with friends. Jiang Wang fell on the bed and fell asleep. I slept until the afternoon, and when I woke up I found seven missed calls.

 Five of them are from the company, and they are all matters that need to be decided in business.

 There were two more from Peng Jiahui, one at 12 noon and the other at 1 pm.

 Jiang Wang yawned back.

 "I didn't turn on the ringtone before. What's the matter?"

 "Boss Jiang, I finally came back from a long business trip." Peng Jiahui was also afraid of disturbing him, so he was embarrassed: "Do you have any free time recently? I want to make a meal, please and Come and eat with Xingxing, okay?"

 Peng Jiahui also had nothing else to entertain him.

 The money given is too little, not to mention that people may not receive it even if they give it to them.

 The invitation to dinner is not sincere enough, and Boss Jiang seems to have eaten there before. What good place has he not been to?

 After much deliberation, it would be most sincere to invite people to your home and cook a meal yourself.

 He is not good at anything else, but his hands-on ability has always been very strong. He can cook as quickly as he can make car parts, and his craftsmanship is quite good.

 Jiang Wang has been sleeping since he got home. His stomach is already empty and he burped at the right moment.

 "Okay." He rubbed his messy hair and said, "Can you do it tonight?"

 Peng Jiahui didn't expect him to be so rude. He was stunned at first and then quickly agreed.

 "Okay, okay! What do you want to eat? I'll buy it now!"

 This father had treated him too badly in his previous life, and Jiang Wang didn't hesitate at all when making the request.

 "Let's make kelp and pork ribs soup, make braised pork, and make two vegetarian dishes, scrambled eggs with onions and the like."

 Peng Jiahui was very moved: "They are all Xingxing's favorite food. Thank you for taking care of him. Then Boss Jiang wants to eat some What?"

 Jiang Wang woke up from his drowsiness and realized something was wrong.

 "Watch it," he said coquettishly, "I don't have taboos."

 It was about six o'clock in the evening. Jiang Wang took the leftover steamed buns and put them on the bed. At about o'clock, he went out to eat with Peng Xingwang.

 The child was laying out new books with the clerk in the bookstore. Before leaving, he politely said goodbye to his sisters and was kissed by the beauty.

 "So good! You are so cute!"

 Peng Xingwang laughed.

 Jiang Wang couldn't stand it any longer: "Are you still leaving?"

 "Come on, come on!"

 Peng Jiahui still lives in a shantytown. Although the place is indeed dilapidated and old, it can actually receive guests if it is carefully tidied up.

 He quickly and slowly used the pressure cooker to make bone soup, and raced against time to stir-fry vegetables, turning the heat to the maximum.

 So much so that the whole alley is fragrant.

 Peng Xingwang smelled the smell and the expression on his face was also filled with excitement.

 His father used to either get drunk, curse and beat people, or stay away from home for more than half a month, but now he actually took the initiative to cook and invite them over.

 "Xingwang!" Peng Jiahui was dressed very cleanly and wiped his hair with water: "You are back! Dad has been on a business trip this month and misses you very much!"

 "I miss you too!!"

 Jiang Wang didn't bother to watch the two people getting cozy, so he found a place to sit and watch TV.

 The house is small and there is no dining table, so everyone eats on the coffee table. Peng Jiahui even specially made a tablecloth and laid it out in advance.

 "Please, please! Let's have a little fun with some side dishes!"

 One parent and one child were sitting in front of the seaweed soup, breathing deeply in sync with their expressions.

 "It smells so good! Dad, you are so awesome!!"

 After Peng Xingwang finished speaking, he started to drink. He was not afraid of the heat at all. He finished the bowl in a blink of an eye and said, "I want more!"

 Peng Jiahui added with a smile on his face: "I know you like to drink this. Dad will cook it for you every day from now on."

 While paying attention to whether the drinks and soup bowls at Jiang Wang's side were empty, he told Peng Xing that he went to Shenzhen and saw a lot of amazing things.

 "——In the future, I will try to be promoted to supervisor as soon as possible and buy a big house for Xingxing to live in, okay?" "Okay!

 "

 Jiang Wang finished drinking and wanted to add more for himself, but Peng Jiahui took the bowl away with both hands.

 "You've worked hard to take care of Xingxing. I'll do it!"

 Peng Xingwang was also a little embarrassed and changed the subject to talk about the little yellow car.

 The father and son laughed heartily. Peng Jiahui looked to see if Jiang Wang had joined the conversation and asked him curiously what was going on here.

 "Boss Jiang seems to have been staying here for several months. Do you plan to go home for a visit sometime?"

 Peng Jiahui couldn't help but add another sentence when he said this.

 "You are so powerful and capable, your parents will definitely be very happy when you go home to see them."

 Jiang Wang looked at Peng Jiahui, who was in his thirties, and said after a while: "Probably."

 "They left early," he looked away: "I almost forgot what I looked like."

 Peng Jiahui didn't expect that he had touched his benefactor's heartache, and he apologized hastily.

 "However, your parents must be very good, otherwise they wouldn't have raised such a good person like you."

 Jiang Wang was not used to chatting with his biological father in an ordinary manner, and answered the conversation very slowly.

 "Excellent...can't even be said to be excellent." He continued to lower his head to drink the soup, but he was also smiling: "I have a lot of bad habits, and sometimes I am confused, but my nature is not bad." Peng Jiahui nodded seriously and couldn't help it

 . Jiang forgot to pick up food and wanted to pile his bowl full of noodles.

 "By the way," Peng Jiahui remembered something: "Xingxing, your grandparents called me several times this month, saying they missed you and asking when you would go back to play." "Summer vacation is almost over, what do you still want

 ? Are you going back? I'll drive you

 there?" Jiang Wang was suddenly stunned for a moment.

 By the way, there are also grandparents.

 His grandparents doted on him the most when he was a child.

 The Peng family all live in the countryside. The road was only opened this year. Before, driving there would have been covered in mud.

 "Can I go over and play?" He said subconsciously, but he was afraid of offending, so he added: "My business is just idle, and I have nothing to do. I can go over and spend time with Xingxing." "Yes, of course!" Peng Jiahui was worried about what to do

 . To repay him, he immediately became enthusiastic: "Boss Jiang can also bring two friends there. My parents opened a small fish pond there and planted several pieces of land. People from the city often go there to experience farmhouse fun - there are... There are electric mahjong tables and KTV, and the scenery is pretty good!"

 Jiang Wang was also excited and quickly agreed.

 After eating and chatting and saying goodbye, he sent a message to Ji Linqiu when he came out of the alley.

 "I want to go to the countryside with Xingxing, and Teacher Ji will come too."

 "The air is nice, the scenery is beautiful, and there are fireflies at night."

 Ji Linqiu thought about it, but couldn't resist the temptation of fireflies.

 "Okay."

 The child was afraid that he would not go, so he raised his head and waited to persuade Teacher Ji together.

 "Teacher agreed?"

 "Promised"

 . Jiang Wang said thoughtfully: "Should we buy a tent?"

 "Buy a kite! " enlarged! The child was afraid that the kite was not big enough, so he immediately changed his mind and said, "How about I make one myself with a bamboo stick? I want to make one as big as me!" "

 Jiang Wang's mind was not on the kite. He nodded in agreement, listening to the radio station and thinking about the two old people.

 They should still be very young at this time.

 Jiang Wang missed a lot of things in his previous life, and he didn't even catch up with his grandfather for the last time. .Now

 that time has turned back, he suddenly has another chance.

 He has another twenty years to accompany them as they grow older.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486K 19.1K 79
I Became a Heartthrob After Interstellar Farming 在星际种田后我成了万人迷 Author: 随波逐流的椰子 Status 79 Chapters (Completed) Description Yuan Bai is a rabbit demon a...
747K 16K 55
"love is so underrated, i never want to let go" I do not own the characters from on my block but any character that isnt on the show is a character i...
217K 10.1K 53
When he woke up, he was missing most of his memories and identity. He knows that he wasn't supposed to be in a 12-year-old stranger's body and his na...
4.3K 138 42
Original title: 深情男配偏爱神展开[快穿] Author: 挽轻裳 Status: Complete Total chs: 172 _____ Summary: Lu Shijin traveled into another world and bound an affection...