The best fucking story ever t...

Por Introverted_Killer

This is bakudeku obviously. This book was originally a one shot but I made it into 15 parts because it was wa... Más

Parent teacher conference
How was school?
whats the Problem?
What the fuck
Dont ask
what will we do
bullied
Daddys so mean
a resilent deku
a long Smut
more story telling
Do tell
I'm sorry
The end (with a bit of a smut..i think)

ME (short smut)

1K 6 1
Por Introverted_Killer

“Daddddddy,” Shinji whines. Their story seems to have gotten way out of hand because they’ve been telling it to Shinji for weeks now and it seems the pup has finally run out of patience. Katsuki chuckles, he definitely takes after Deku.

“Yes, pup?”

“Please get to the good part!” he demands, crossing his little arms with a big ugly frown that he most definitely got from Katsuki.

Deku guffaws at that face, he thinks it’s so fucking funny when Shinji emulates Katsuki, and honestly, he’s right because it’s downright fucking hilarious.

“What’s the good part, Shin-Shin?” Deku asks, ruffling his blond hair.

Shinji’s cute little head bounces between Katsuki and Deku for a second, his little blond eyebrows furrowed as if it’s obvious what the good part of the story is and his parents are just being willfully obtuse.

A beat.

Shinji lets out a dramatic huff and says, “ME!”

“You?” Katsuki asks, feigning ignorance.

“Yes, Daddy! ME!”

“Are you sure, Shinji?” Deku asks, a cute as fuck little confused scrunch to his face that just makes Katsuki want to pinch his little cheeks that still hold a little fat from his pregnancy with Shinji.

Shinji growls, something he absolutely without a doubt got from Katsuki. “Mama, Daddy, I’m being serious!!!”

Katsuki lets out another chuckle, “we know pup, we’re just messin’ with you. Of course we know you’re the good part.”

“The best part,” Deku corrects, and the way Shinji beams at that warms the absolute fuck out of Katsuki’s heart.

He glances over at Deku and they exchange a look that can only be described as “let’s fucking do this shit.”

“Why don’t you tell this part, Kacchan?” Deku says with a smile. “I started us off, why don’t you finish?”

“Oh I’ll finish the story all right, Deku! It’ll be the best damn ending you’ve ever head, ya hear?!”

Shinji and Deku fall into a fit of giggles and Katsuki rolls eyes. 

“Listen up pup!” he says, grabbing Shinji’s attention. “Here goes the best part,” and as he launches into the final part of their epic love story, Izuku’s eyes glaze over a bit, as he remembers every single detail that went into their past, every single thing that went on before they had Shinji.

Katsuki drones on in the back of his head, but he’s not hearing much of it as he falls into his own memory of the events that led up to their conceiving of Shinji.

-----------

Izuku and Katsuki have always talked about wanting pups of their own one day, the issue of when, however, had never been determined. As it stood, they’re both pro heroes so their line of work is very dangerous, but after climbing the hero ranks and finally tasting the sweet taste of the number one spot respectively, and after watching a few of their friends have pups of their own, the question of when began burning more and more in Izuku’s head. And to make matters worse, they’re nearing thirty and Izuku fears he’s missing his window of opportunity, he won’t be fertile forever.

He tries to bring this up to Katsuki constantly but he falls short every time. Their life had been so easy these past few years – besides the whole fighting countless villains thing – and they had finally built a sort of rhythm together, and things were better than they’d ever been. Especially the sex.

The sex had been fucking phenomenal, Izuku got to have Kachaan’s dick whenever he wanted with a seductive look and a subtle push of his sweet omegan pheromones out to his mate.

Izuku finds himself fucked on any and every surface of their home, and god he didn’t want to make himself or Katsuki give that up, but he also dreamed of being bred. 

He’d wake up from nights after being plowed through the mattress with the image of himself staring into a mirror and seeing reflection swollen with Kacchan’s pup. His nose is filled with the memory of sweet pregnant omega and he wants it. So fucking bad.

But he can’t for the life of him seem to put his want, his need, into words.

Instead, every time he tried to bring up the subject to Katsuki, he’d fail miserably. 

Like two months ago, he’d made Kacchan a big breakfast on their off day, and when Kacchan had asked him, “what’s the big occasion, nerd?”

He choked, and responded, “Uh, nothing! I just really love you Kacchan! And I should show it more! You deserve to be taken care of, my big, strong, sexy Alpha!” and then he’d flown up the stairs and locked himself in the office for two hours with the excuse that he had a big case to go over before he returned to work the following day. And Katsuki had shrugged it off!

Or like how last week, he’d been riding Katsuki, staring deep into ruby eyes as he moved himself up and down Katsuki’s shaft, eyes having no choice but to squeeze shut as his mouth dropped open and he cried out because Kacchan’s cock felt so good in him, made him feel so fucking full.

Katsuki’s had let him go on like that for a bit, before he’d gripped onto Izuku’s hips, planted his feet and starting thruting upwards, keeping Izuku’s body still as he fucked up into him over and over again.

Izuku cried out as he took his husband’s brutal assault against his g-spot, his orgam getting closer and closer as his body began tensing up, he whispered, “ please .”

“Please what baby?” Katsuki had asked, no, more like grunted, his pace not stopping one bit.

“Breed me!” Izuku cried as he erupted, pussy clamping down on the thick, hard length inside.

Um, well, that time Izuku hadn’t really tried that hard because he’d gotten side tracked by dick, but, he counted it because at least he’d successfully asked for what he wanted even though it was obvious Kacchan didn’t think he was serious.

And so, he never brought it up. The question of when was never discussed.
--------------------------------------------------------
Word count:1019

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

54.7K 1.3K 4
⚠️ Now Revised and Completed ⚠️ In this alternate universe, Bakugou works at Starbucks. His parents want him to be more responsible, so he gets a job...
502K 10.3K 123
This book contains oneshots about Katsudeku and Tododeku. I write about either one, depending on my mood. Some oneshots are: Fluff - NSFW - Slight f...
99.6K 1.8K 14
Deku finally builds up the courage to tell his class about him being an Omega. He is accepted but it seems that one Alpha in particular has become...
8.7K 341 25
【Complete!】 ( No quirks AU ) ( A little bit of a Fantasy AU) "Kacchan, will you stay friends with me forever?" "We'll stay friends til' death do us p...