First impressions

By LouieChewi666

My first MHA x Reader Fanfiction, constructive criticism welcome, please be kind. thank you. This ongoing, so... More

First Impressions
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Qualify or Fail
Chapter 8: A Little Love
CHAPTER 9: Tears and Reunions
Quick notes
Birthday Bullets
Chapter 11: Blades and Bloodshed
Chapter 12: Unbreakable
Chapter 13
Chapter 14: Eri, The Lost Princess
Chapter 15: Music To Sooth the Aching Sole
Chapter 18: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
Bonus Chapter: Smash or Pass Game
Chapter 17: Christmas Part 2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21: Comedy of Laundry Errors
Mineta Drama, Chapter 22
Character Update Part 23
CHAPTER 24: NABU ISLAND Part 1: -
Nabu Island Part 2

Part 7: Memories to Music Madness

3 0 0
By LouieChewi666

A/N I do not own any images, they belong to original owners. 

Chapter 7: Memories to Music Madness

Present Mic: "HEY HEY HEY! Listen up Disco Dudes and Dudettes. We are looking for students with a music ability to come and see me, after school today only. For the Music Festival this Friday. Peace!" Announced through the Tanoy system, ecstatically.

Class 1A was in excitement over the announcement, it took some major effort to contain them from Mr Aizawa, who was asleep under his desk. Getting out of his sleeping bag, he reprimanded the class, activating his quirk in the process.

Mr Aizawa: "Calm down problem children, now let's focus on class."

The class instantly went quiet and the day carried on as normal.

End of the school.......

Momo: "So Louie, are you going to sign up?" She asked, placing her homework in her bag.

Louie: "Don't know. What are they looking for anyways?" Louie shrugged, unsure.

Momo walked beside her, as they made their way over to the dorm building. She was surprised to not see Tokoyami beside her, as he usually waited for her. Momo needn't have worried, as Louie had explained, he was training Dark Shadow in the one of the gym buildings on the school premisses. They spoke about the requirements for the music festival, but Louie had to tell her something first.

Louie: "You know I sing a little, but no one has actually seen my dance properly before. Do you think I should do the dance I practised or the one that is my back up?" Louie asked for advice on the matter, shyly in her tone of voice.

Momo and Louie headed to the girl's dorm, Momo stopped and pulled her to one side.

Momo: "Go for it! But, go with the one you feel more comfortable doing for the audition. I'm auditioning to for the Class 1A as a background musician. Good luck. I've got to go and do my homework, are you going to be ok Louie?"

Louie nodded.

Time skips to the auditions

Mina and Momo were already waiting for Louie's turn. Louie had changed into her workout gear for the audition. She sang her cover version of 'Do Right by Jessica Rabbit' and then she had to perform her dance number, 'In the Middle of the Night by Elle Duhe'. The audience that watched were the students that either had performed or just waiting their turns. What Louie didn't expect was the response after she finished, or the fact that Mina had recorded it all for you for later. Bowing at the end, Louie rushed off the stage, and ended up tripping and bumping into the next group. It was Bakugo on drums; Kirishima on bass guitar, on Midoria rhythm guitar and on lead guitar Tokoyami. Louie stared at Fumikage in shock, what was he doing here? Midoria broke her line of thoughts.

Midoria: "Nice vocals and dancing earlier."

Fumikage added to the compliments.

Fumikage: "My queen~ You are vision." He said, with a cheeky wink in her direction, causing a small blush on her cheeks.

Louie smiled at them and moved to the side to let them pass, she joined Mina and Momo in the audience. The guys set up and have picked one song Louie and a lot of the people in the audience didn't expect was 'Bad Romance cover by Halestorm'. They each sang their hearts out, Fumikage directly looking at Louie at times, during certain lines, which made Louie smirk in response at him, knowing the answer. It didn't go unnoticed by Mina, who nudged Louie in the ribs playfully, as she recorded the performance secretly.

Louie: "Send me a copy of that will you Mina please?" Louie pointed at Mina's phone.

Mina mouthed a yes and a wink.

Time lapse, fast forward to the day of the Music festival.

All classes had been suspended for the day, including hero training. All the students involved with festival had to go and report to Present Mic and Midnight.

The students were given the orders of performance and where to get changed. Jiro had a group together from their class and wished Louie luck as she passed her on the way to changing rooms. The festival was underway.

Present Mic: "THIS IS YOUR MC! YOUR HOST PRESENT MIC AND GUEST HOST, YOU KNOW HER AS THE HOT HERO OF SEDUCTION; AND WITH BEAUTY AND BRAINS................ THE HERO............... MIDNIGHT! WELCOME TO THE MUSIC FESTIVAL!!!" Present Mic announced to the whole stadium, the crowds cheered even louder.

Performers ready and in order back stage. In the guy's room, Fumikage was looking at his phone, and quickly sent text message to Louie.

ShadowKingFumi: Hey, my darling angel, good luck. XXX (heart emoji)

Louie replied with a smirk on her face, she should send him some luck.

Louie: Shadow King~ thank you, and see you after, my love. XXXX (heart emoji)

ShadowKingFumi: XXX I Look forward to it.

A number of performances later, after the guys had performed, Kirishima had a question for Mina about Louie earlier, at the auditions, and one for Tokoyami as well. He started with the easier of the two, Tokoyami.

Kirishima: "Tokoyami bro, what was that look you sent to Louie in the audience huh? You dating or something?" He asked directly turning to look at him as they made their way back stage.

Tokoyami Fumikage stood still and looked at his feet, not believing how he'd screwed up hiding their relationship, but it was now or never to tell the truth. After al they all believed he was just studying with her or just friends.

Fumikage: "Only Shoji and Momo know the truth, yes, we are dating. We have been for a while. SO now you know. If you'll excuse me, I want to catch Louie's performances." He replied rather proudly to his fellow class men.

Standing with the rest of the class, they waited for Louie's first performance. She was going to sing. Standing at the side of the stage, with some other students as her band, she thanked them for joining her for her singing performance. She was also lucky enough to find out they was also going to accompany her with her dance performance at the end. Present Mic called Louie to the stage. The band went first, then followed by Louie. The audience ooed and awed at them all. Louie wore a floor length, high neck blood red dress, with a thigh slit up the side. Louie's hair had been gathered up loosely, half hanging sexily over her shoulders.

"Wow! Check her out!"

"Man, she looks hot." "Damnnn, she's fine."

"Hope she's single?"

The last shout was heard by Tokoyami, and he gave them a hard stare in their direction.

Tokoyami POV:

'How presumptuous of you, she's with me you ignorant fool!'

The song Louie had picked was 'Do Right, by Jessica Rabbit.'

Louie started to sing, the words came out a little seductive at first causing the whole audience to either swoon at her voice or cheer her even more. Fumikage looked at his queen with lust and wonder; How could she do this to him? Causing so much passion to build up inside of him, he wanted her in his rms looking at him as she sang those words. Louie focused on Fumikage and gave him flirtatious wink, as she finished her song at the end. A rupture of applause, whistles and appreciation echoed across the stadium.

Louie: "Thank you all very much." She bowed in gratitude to her band and to the audience.

As they left the stage for the next act, Louie thanked her band again and headed to the changing room to get into her outfit for dance performance.

Midnight briefed her on what was going to happen in the performance.

Midnight: "After much deliberation, we have decided we want you to perform this song to dance to, I hope you will do it justice? Then the you can get changed at the end into whatever you came in, and go back to the dorm buildings. One more thing, you may use your wings for this performance if you wish to or not. Good luck Chewie."

Louie nodded understanding what her teacher had said and let Midnight get on with her duties. Midnight left, leaving Louie to look at the piece of paper with the name of song she was going to be performing to. It was 'Adam Lambert – For your Entertainment.' As she slipped on her pleather catsuit in blood red, and an elasticated slip of a skirt with a slit up both sides in a mesh material, she looked at her face in the mirror, and thought about what Fumikage would say about this outfit? It was a little sexier than the last one, but still in good taste. She heard the last band start to perform, better get to the stage she thought, apprehensively.

Present Mic: "SORRY TO SAY THIS FOLKS, OUR LAST PERFORMER OF THE NIGHT! YOU ALL HEARD HER SING EARLIER, NOW WITNESS HER DANCE PERFORMANCE WITH HER BAND, GIVE IT UP FOR LOUIE CHEWIE OF CLASS 1A DANCING TO THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!" The host announced for the final time.

In the audience, Fumikage pulled out his phone to record his beloved dancing, he already got the recording of her singing earlier, thanks to Mina. Now he got to witness another one of her many talents, her dancing. The band came to the stage, bowed to the audience, then Louie. The crowd cheered even louder than last time, due to her outfit change. Guys were lusting over her, girls were simping over. Heck even her own class was going crazy for Louie.

Mina: "Louie looks hot as hell!" she yelled over the crowds to Momo, who was trying to keep some of the guys from their class from fainting.

Momo gave her a thumbs up, just as Louie was starting. Their attention drawn to the stage, as Louie moved to the music in playful way. At times she moved like siren seducing her audience, mainly aiming it at Fumikage. As he watched, two lines got to him as it was directed at him personally. Louie mouthed the words; 'Take the pain, take the pleasure, I'm the master of both' and 'Do you like what you see?' Seductively looking at his eyes when she moved. At the end of the song, she ended in a model pose looking over her shoulder smiling. The audience boomed a rupture of applause to the band and Louie. She thanked her audience, and her band for the last time, as they left the stage and hurried to the changing room, she needed water fast. Present Mic ended the music festival, and class 1A decided to go and congratulate you. Walking to the changing room, Louie was suddenly grabbed by two familiar shadow hands, Dark Shadow. Pulling her into an empty classroom on the way to the changing rooms. Fumikage looked at Louie with a sparkle in his red eyes.

Fumikage: "You looked amazing up there, My Queen~ I am, but a humble servant to the wonders of your beauty and your angelic performances, My Love~" he said, as he held her closely, to his body in a lovers embrace.

He kissed her tenderly not wanting to let hergo, for a fear of losing this goddess in his arms. When they parted, theyheaded back to the dorms hand in hand, with an air of feeling blessed and romance.

A/N just a little bit of fun and some fluff for the couple of lovebirds. Hope you enjoy and more chapters to come.

😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413 27 12
!THIS STORY IS EXTREMELY OLD AND IS NOT THAT GOOD AND CRINGE, READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED! This is a story about Y/N, a 16 year o...
1.4K 10 40
Hello, this story might be a bit confusing, so let me give you some context. The main character is Fushiguro Miyo. She has Fushiguro Megumi's powers...
384 12 10
First book ever. Critique is welcome. Warning, I won't be writing stories with ships yet. I wanna try and get some practice with writing stories in g...