𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗱...

By unluvxoxo

Sierra was Brent best friend up until senior year. After not seeing him for awhile will the spark still be th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 25

129 3 2
By unluvxoxo

November 19st 

Today is the AMA awards and Chris is in his side of the house. We are currently in LA and babes let's just say I am kind of scared to present. 

I am so ready to leave LA though. All these thin skinny white girls are getting to my mental. 

Nobody talks about being insecure while pregnant. They only talk about the good and not the bad. 

My doctor didn't even want me to come here. 

Flashback 2 weeks ago

" Mr. and Mrs. Wood do you have any questions, comments, or concerns" Dr. Lee said. 

" I do is it okay if we have sex" Chris said.

" Yes it is totally normal just find positions that she and the baby are comfortable in" Dr. Lee said. 

" See I told you" Chris said. " Oh shut up anyways Dr. Lee I am going to LA in 2 weeks can I go" I said. 

" Technically yes you aren't no where near the end zone but I am worried because LA has had a big boom recently in covid cases" She said. 

" Well can I do to protect me and my baby" I said. " Well you can take zinc and vitamin D I would say elderberries but some of my patients have reacted badly to it so don't use it" She said. 

" Okay well thank you and for the pictures" I said. 

Flash back over 

I put on my outfit and took some matching slides to wear under my dress when I have to present. 

I was putting on my perfume when I heard a knock on my door. 

" Come in" I said. " Brent is finished and waiting down stairs for you. Also Jack and Deja are downstairs as well" Malayah said. 

" Okay can you bring my shoes and thank you again" I said getting up from my vanity. 

" No problem girl I am just so happy to be working for you guys" She said. 

" You have amazing talent don't every forget that" I said and hugged her. 

" You smell good" She said. " Thank you I had it customized to my skin" I said as we walked down the stairs. 

" Oh hell nah go back upstairs" Chris said joking around with me. " Babe what is wrong with it" I said doing a spin. 

" You got my baby out and everything but you look good" He said looking me up and down. 

" Yuh luk gud tuh papi" I said in my Jamaican accent. Malayah way with patterns should be illegal.

He grabbed me by my neck and tongued kiss me. " Aww get a room" Jack said. " Shut up" Deja said hitting him. 

" They look so good" Malayah said to them. " Okay let's go" I said pulling away from him. 

25 minutes later 

We were now downtown outside of the venue. " Let me get out first then Deja and jack and then you baby" I said. 

" Okay" He said. The driver got out of the car and opened my door. 

" Sierra Iris is here guys" A reporter said. I kept walking down the red carpet. I stopped when I reached the cameras. 

I gave them different angels and everything. " SIERRA IRIS OVER HERE" A black reporter said. 

" Hello" I said coming up to them. " Hello Sierra you look good and that baby bump looks good as well" She said. 

" Thank you I am so happy to be here and I hope my baby is good as well" I said. 

" I feel you I just had a baby a month ago" She said. " No way your snap back game is incredible" I said. 

As her stomach didn't have any marks or bruises. " Well I just have a few questions to ask and then you and your baby can go take a seat" She said. 

" Okay cool" I said. Malayah came by me and handed my my teal crocs. " Give me a minute" I said and changed out of the shoes and handed it to her. 

She put them in her bag and waited near by. " So number one who are you most excited to see preform" She said. 

" I want to see Ms. Chloe bailey have mercy is a good song" I said. 

" That's a good choice who do you want to win" She said. " Um I don't have anyone to be honest" I said. 

" Well thanks for answering" She said. 

I walked towards Malayah and we head to my seats. 

2 hours later 

It was now my time to go up. " WALK OUT IN 3 2 1" the curtain man said. 

I walked out to the podium. " Good evening ladies and gentlemen" I said. " Good evening" The audience said. 

" I am here to present an award that is such an honor to me" I said.

 " I will be presenting the best male RnB artist for this year" I said showing them the card. 

" Everyone knows I am experienced in this department so who else would present this" I said. 

The audience burst out in laughter. " I dated short and tall singers but let me say one thing there is something different with each" I said. 

" WHO IS YOUR BABY DADDY" Someone from the audience shouted. 

" Well thank you for bringing that up. Yes I am 6 months pregnant and I know yall want to figure it out but that's going to have to wait for later" I said. 

" And the winner for the best male rnb artist for this year is wait a minute this correct" I said looking back in the curtain. 

" YES" Someone shouted. " Okay a dear and beloved child hood Best friend on mine BRENT FAYIAZ" I said. 

The audience started clapping and Chris walked up to the stage. I handed him the award and stepped back. 

" Thank you all for this award I would like to thank my family for being my rock, my close friends for keeping me in check and focus, and lastly but not least I want to thank this pretty lady behind me Baby come here" He said holding out his hand. 

I came up and he wrapped his hand around my waist. The audience gasp. " I want to say thank you to My wife and the mother of our future child Sierra she has been there for it all and that's why she still here by my side. I love you baby and I can't wait to be a father" He said and kissed me. 

We walked back stage and we heard the audience clapping. That was the end of the show. 

Everyone got transferred into the after party room. 

Chris was smiling from ear to ear. I was to I am so happy that the secret is out. People were coming up to us and saying congratulations and every thing. 

They had a dessert table and I grabbed my a strawberry donut. I was walking back to my seat when someone called my name. 

" Sierra" I turned around and saw Tory. " NO STAY BACK" I shouted dropping my donut. 

" I am sorry" He said picking my donut up of the ground. " LEAVE ME ALONE" I screamed even louder drawing attention to me. 

🇨​​🇭​​🇷​​🇮​​🇸​ ( ​🇧​​🇷​​🇪​​🇳​​🇹​) ​🇵​​🇴​​🇻​

I was talking to Drake and some other people when I heard Sierra voice clear as day across the room from me by the exit of the room. " YOU NEED TO LEAVE ME ALONE" She shouted more. 

" I got to go" I said and walked threw the crowd. " I just wanted to say that I am sorry for hurting you" Tory said as I got closer. 

" Is there a problem" I said going up to Sierra wiping her tears. " No now that you are hear" She said grabbing on the my hand. 

" He tried to grab her" Malayah said being by Sierra. " I just wanted to say sorry that's it" He said then chuckled. 

" You lucky when in all of these white people or I would of been punched you. " I said to Tory. 

" Yeah so why don't you" He said stepping up to me. 

" I am going to do myself a better one isn't your PO name Steven. Well me and Steven boss are really great friends I helped his sister out Malayah raise your hand. So if you come closer to me or my wife or our unborn child you will be arrested for assault, having a deadly weapon, and the violation of a restraining order I advise you to make a smart decision because I would hate to have to ruin this nice suit have a good day" I said and took Malayah and Sierra back to where I was. 

" Yo good do you want to go" I said as we got back to the table with Jack and Deja.

 " No tonight is a great night for you stay I will go I need to get some sleep anyways for this 4 hour flight that is going to mess up my sleep schedule" She said. 

" You sure because it is not going to be the same without you" I said looking at her. " Yeah" She said looking away. 

" How about this give me 30 minutes I got to take some pictures and talk to a few people that I want to say hey to then we can leave" I said knowing that she didn't want to leave without me. 

" Okay Mr. Wood" She said and sat down with Malayah and Deja. " 30 minutes starting now" I said. 

1 hour later 

Me and Sierra just dropped Malayah at her hotel. We made sure that she was good for the night and we came home. 

 I took off my suit jacket and went downstairs off the house and poured me a glass to drink. 

I sat down and took a sip of my drink when I heard Sierra call me. 

" BABY COME HERE" She yelled from upstairs. I walked upstairs and walked into our master bedroom. 

She was in our bed so I went into the bathroom. 

" Surprise" She said and turned around with a bright red lingerie bar and with straps. 

She had a bottle of champagne in her hand and chocolate covered strawberries. She had a bubble bath with roses and everything made up. 

" I don't know whether I want you know or the strawberries" I said. 

Sierra pov

Chris took a strawberry and bit into it then gave it to me. I ate the rest of the strawberries because I knew he would only want one. 

He took a shot of the champagne bottle and placed it only the counter. 

In one move he picked me up and I was on the counter. 

" take it off" He said nibbling with his teeth at my bra. 

He had slipped 2 fingers into me and I was trying not to cum. I started to help unbutton his shirt for him. 

When he noticed that I wasn't doing what he asked he forcefully turned me around on the counter. 

He unclipped my bra and slide my panties to the side. He pulled his pants down and slide a little bit in me. 

I couldn't take the 3 inches he gave me and pushed on his stomach. " If you are hurting let me know" He said. 

" No just that's too much" I said trying to pull him out. But then he forcefully thrusted it back inside. 

We had created a rhythm when I heard his phone ringing. " You should get that" I coughed up. My body was starting to become flustered. 

" No they will call back later" He said. It went quiet for 3 minutes then we heard the phone again. 

" Answer Chris" I said as I came while he was still inside. " Alright he said.  He rushed over to the bed and got the phone. I turned over to see who is was. 

He answered it. " Hello" He said putting the phone on speaker and he got in between my legs.  

" Hi son I just wanted to say congratulations on the award tonight baby you deserve it" Mama wood said.

While she continued to talk on and on. He kept eating me out I was trying my hardest not to moan. 

" Chris you there" His mom said. " Yeah can I call you back I am eating right now" He said stopping and putting his fingers inside. 

" Yeah but are yall still coming to the house right" She said. " Yeah most definitely" He said going back to eating me out. 

" Okay bye baby" And she hung up. 

" Chris I need a break" I said huffing and puffing when he made me cum again. 

" Fine 60 seconds starting now" He said and picked me up and put me in the bath tub.  

He ran and got the bottle of champagne and got inside of the tub with me. 

" I want to ride" I said getting on top of him while he was still drinking the champagne. 

" You don't have to ask" He said and laid back. I slipped him inside of me but not to much. I wanted to tease him.

The first minute I only had the tip in but when he realized it he grabbed my hips and push me down more making me gasp. 

I rode him and spelled my name first middle and last even my future last name. 

During that time he came twice inside of me. I slowed down and just stayed in that position. 

" Can you grabbed the rags up there I need to wash up" I said. " Yeah sure" But instead he pour champagne on me. 

He started to lick of my neck. " Really Chris" I said and tried to move. " No let's stay for a while" He said sucking on my fuller breast now. 

" Fine but we are actually taking a shower after" I said and slide back on to him. " Cool with that" he said and got to work. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

542 23 15
They are just six best friends. They grew up on the same street and even though they have different interests, they are all extremely close. But when...
5.1M 110K 31
*Best Friends with complicated benefits* .......... "Why don't you?" I asked, my voice was breathless, husky. "Just f*ck me?" I felt the heat of his...
133 1 42
Laney Cartwright loved her job, was surrounded by great friends but seemed unlucky in love. Why is it that the guys you like never noticed you? Laney...
Reef Knight By CJ <3

Teen Fiction

216K 4K 43
Reef Knight was Ivette Winter's neighbour and best friend. Since the age of 4 they've done everything together. However this friendship changed as t...