Unexpected romance ~ hitchann...

By xXdopeyhitch12

Annie and Hitch are soliders on paradis who secretly have a crush on each other (or not so secret!! haha ;))... More

Clash of Titans
THE Unexpected Romance (collabed with head & shoulders)
Starlit Serenade
Unexpected Encounter
A New Beginning - Lesboslavia
A Fond Remembrance
Spirits of the Past
The Miracle
Ymir's Coronation
Bubbles and Bonding
A Day at the beach
Halloween preparations!! πŸ‘»(part 1)
Halloween (part 2) πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸ¬πŸ¦‡πŸ’€πŸ§‘
Winter Whispers
CHIRSTMAS SPECIAL

Blossoming Affections

39 2 0
By xXdopeyhitch12

Annie and Hitch are sitting together on a quiet evening outside the barracks. They're gazing at the stars, their camaraderie stronger than ever after their famous Head & Shoulders commercial.

Annie: softly "You know, Hitch, I never expected we'd become this close."

Hitch: smiling "Me neither, but I'm glad we did."

Annie: hesitant"There's something I've been meaning to ask you."

Hitch: curious"What is it?"

Annie: nervous "Do you, uh, have any žiža for sale?"

Hitch's eyes widen in surprise, and then she smiles playfully.

Hitch: "Oh, so you're interested in some žiža, huh?"

Annie: blushing "Well, I heard from some of the others that you might have some."

Hitch: teasing "Oh, Annie, are you trying to loosen up a bit?"

Annie: sheepishly "Maybe... just a little."

Hitch: grinning "Well, lucky for you, I have some stashed away for special occasions."

She reaches into her bag and pulls out a small container of žiža.

Hitch: "But you know, this is not your ordinary žiža. This one's pretty special."

Annie: intriguede "Special? How so?"

Hitch: smirking "It's called 'Starlight Bliss.' It's known for giving you the feeling of floating among the stars."

Annie: "Floating among the stars, huh? Sounds too good to be true."

Hitch: "Trust me, it's an experience you won't forget."

Annie took the container from Hitch, and they both move closer together, sitting shoulder to shoulder.

Annie: softly "I do trust you."

Hitch: gentle "You know, Annie, I never thought I'd find someone like you in the military. You're strong, independent, and you have this aura of mystery around you."

Annie: blushing "I could say the same about you. You're outgoing, adventurous, and unafraid to speak your mind."

Hitch: tenderly"But you're the one who's taught me to embrace my strengths and be proud of who I am."

Annie: "I didn't expect to find a true friend in the military either. You've made my life here much more bearable."

Hitch: leaning closer "You've made mine brighter too."

They share a soft smile before Annie opens the container of žiža. They take a small amount each and light it up.

Annie: "To new experiences, and to the stars."

Hitch: "To us, Annie."

They take a drag, and as the effects of the žiža start to take hold, they both lean back, staring up at the starry night sky.

Annie: gently "I feel... weightless."

Hitch: whispering "Like we're floating among the stars."

Their hands find each other, and they hold on tightly, their hearts beating in sync.

Annie: softly "Thank you, Hitch."

Hitch: whispering "For what?"

Annie: "For being here, for accepting me, and for showing me a different side of life."

Hitch: squeezing Annie's hand "Anytime, Annie. You're not alone in this world."

As they continue to gaze at the stars, the warmth of their affection grows, and a tender love blossoms between them—forged through friendship, shared experiences, and the magic of the stars.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 138K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
709K 43.4K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
483K 14.2K 61
Silent, unforgiving and strikingly gorgeous, Rylan Parker is a cold-hearted businessman. An intimidating CEO, perfectly fitted in tailored suits and...
291K 33.6K 84
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...