Travelling Back to 20 Years A...

Galing kay Kazuyuuki95

Author: green law/青律 Category: Tanmei fiction List of chapter: 102 chapter (Finished) Status: Complete Jiang... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101 + Link
Chapter 102 [End]

Chapter 8

1.3K 51 5
Galing kay Kazuyuuki95

    Seeing that the balance of his bank card had doubled by two zeros, and that it would reach six figures with a few more investments, Jiang Wang decided to take his children to buy some clothes.

 He gradually became famous in the town.

 It stands to reason that the person who is about to have this huge sum of money should leave long ago.

 With more than 100,000 yuan, you can buy a big house in the provincial capital, buy a new model of car, and pay a small amount of sponsorship fees to send your children to famous schools.

 Several people who were familiar with Jiang Wang also asked why they didn't take their children out to see the world.

 The man stroked his beard and said nothing.

 At the same time, Sufeng Express quickly took root in the city. Two outlets were opened in the south city and north city respectively. There were tracking records throughout the process, and triple compensation for lost or damaged valuables was quietly changing the lives of city people. Habit.

 It’s really hard to figure out. Posters have been posted all over the place since the location was confirmed, and the buses were specially painted to announce the new ring road.

 "It delivers to the whole city in one day, and to the whole country in one week!"

 "Extremely low prices starting from six yuan, fast freight that you can't imagine!"

 "Are you still hanging letters? Be fashionable!"

 For this reason, Jiang Wang bought a third-hand Xiali , running around the city with the newly recruited guys all day long, sometimes going out to handle business before dawn, leaving some money for the children to buy breakfast and dinner by themselves.

 But no matter how busy I am, I always remember to come back every now and then to accompany my children on their homework.

 Peng Xingwang was very satisfied: "Brother has not forgotten me, you are a good person."

 Jiang Wang wanted to eliminate the idiom behind him.

 The first step is to establish operating procedures for express delivery outlets, manage them at all levels to avoid chaos, and then use this to step onto a higher platform.

 Our company did not expect that this seemingly inconspicuous small city could have so many orders, so it began to consider expanding to several nearby cities.

 Jiang Wang hesitated whether to worry about the two lines coexisting, so he drove Representative Liu to find a few more places to check out, wondering if there was any chance for fresh food to be circulated in the province.

 Cross-regional transportation has turned into cross-city inspections, and the time to go home has become even later without realizing it.

 As I was driving towards home, a pouring rain came down on my head and face.

 First, it overturned like a truck filled with stones, and the raindrops made the car shell crackle. Then, lightning and thunder broke through the sky, and even the gloomy night was torn apart in an instant.

 Jiang Wang held the steering wheel very steadily, frowned and said nothing.

 Representative Liu had become familiar with him these days and was vaguely puzzled, but didn't ask any more questions.

 This guy has an iron temper, a stable temperament and does not express emotions or anger. He seems to smile with everyone, but he is actually not easy to get close to.

 Why do you feel so bad when you turn around?

 While Representative Liu was thinking about it, Jiang Wang put his head on his hand and sighed.

 "It's over," he murmured, "I have a child at home, so I definitely didn't bring an umbrella with me when I went out." Whether or

 not there was an umbrella at home was a problem. I came home drenched and had a fever all night long without drying myself off.

 Jiang Wang got up at five o'clock in the morning to run his business. All three spare batteries in his bag were used up, and his mobile phone could not be turned on at this moment.

 He prayed a few words in his mind, then turned the steering wheel neatly after the traffic light passed, giving priority to sending his business partner back to the hotel, then turned around and stepped on the accelerator to go home.

 The car lights penetrated the dusk, and he seemed to be walking through the snow alone from thousands of troops, and the heavy rain was reflected in the steam.

 It looks like the romance of a mature man, but my stomach is burning with hunger and I can't be intoxicated with myself.

 At noon, I spent the whole afternoon drinking with my grandsons, bragging, and eating a lot.

 Jiang Wang parked his car and rushed back to Tongzi Tower against the rain. He glanced up as he approached.

 It's broken, the light is dark.

 I hope the children know how to ask the teacher to borrow an umbrella. The water heater was just installed yesterday and they have to blow their hair after taking a bath.

 After taking two or three steps to the third floor, the house was empty when the door opened.

 The strange thing is that the windows are all closed, and the clothes on the balcony have been collected and neatly folded.

 Jiang Wang looked back in the dark living room, thinking that this child would not be so shameless as to run away to the teacher's house.

 He had excellent eyesight, and in the rainy night when he couldn't see his fingers, he could vaguely see a stack of notes left at the door.

 Jiang Wang walked over and turned on the light to get the note. There was a line of crooked writing on it.

 Brother, I went to Teacher Hezi’s house in 501.

 The word "Ji" was so clearly separated up and down that he barely recognized it after reading it twice.

 The man found a towel and hurriedly wiped his face, closed the door and went to take the younger version of himself home.

 But as I walked up, I felt a little weak.

 The nature is equivalent to visiting the teacher at night, sorry.

 He stood at the door of 501 and waited for a while. He first pulled up his collar to smell the smell of smoke and alcohol, rubbed the cigarette stains between his knuckles, and then smoothed his hair with both hands to look serious.

 Just be as careful as you were before entering the teacher's office as a child.

 There was a restrained knock on the door twice, and soon a sound was heard.

 "Who is it?"

 "Jiang Wang, Peng Xing looked at his brother." The man pursed his lower lip: "Sorry to bother you, I'm here to take him home." The door opened quickly, and he saw beige walls and Ji Linqiu with wet hair

 .

 Teacher Ji had just taken a hot bath. Her black hair, which had been tucked behind her ears, fell down on her temples. Her body was still steaming under the warm yellow light like the setting sun.

 A cold rain fell on the patio, and the other side of the door was dry and warm, making people want to go in.

 Ji Linqiu wiped his wet hair and stepped back: "Come in, thank you for your hard work, Mr. Jiang." The

 young man was wearing a light gray solid color T-shirt, and there were small patches of dark color on the shoulders from the water droplets on the tips of his hair, which made him appear softer inexplicably.

 Jiang Wang hesitated.

 Maybe it's because he is a little afraid to enter such a private and warm space of others, not to mention that he is a good teacher who he has respected for many years.

 Or maybe he had never seen a teacher in such a relaxed state.

 In other words, Ji Linqiu.

 Children always look up to their teachers in a somewhat sacred way.

 The writing on the blackboard is written with silver hooks and iron paintings, his expression is serious and calm, and his clothes are as neat as if they would never wrinkle.

 After all, he would not be the wet, steaming young man he is now.

 At this moment, he looked at the 26-year-old Ji Linqiu again from the perspective of a 27-year-old. The irises overlapped and misaligned with the light and shadow in his memory.

 Ji Linqiu didn't notice the other party's sizing, so he exclaimed and looked down: "Your shoes are soaked, are they from the rain?" Jiang Wang was startled for a moment, nodded and said: "Well, I won't go in, so as not to get wet

 . Wet your carpet. Is Peng Xingwang okay?"

 "He'll be done with his homework in a while, so take off your shoes and socks first." Ji Linqiu pointed to the shoe rack at the door: "Come in and sit down, I'll pour you a cup of hot water Tea."

 Jiang Wang suddenly felt a little hot on his face.

 He somewhat understood the sticky energy of the smelly kid, the long-lost freshness.

 The man carefully took off his soaked shoes and socks and walked into a strange house like a child going on an adventure.

 The dark brown plush carpet is soft to the touch, so your sore feet can easily sink into it, and you can relax after just a few steps.

 He controlled himself not to look around, but where he looked up there was a horse-head wine glass.

 The texture of the white bones is very real, not like fakes made of plastic.

 The small living room is surprisingly stylish.

 There is no TV in the living room. A small pine coffee table is placed in the middle of a pure white round rug. Fluffy pillows are scattered in the corners, making it a good place to sit and lean.

 The beer was lying on a half-opened copy of "The Decameron", with a red leaf pinned to the title page.

 A pair of rings fell into the horse skull cup, and Jiang Wang was embarrassed to take a closer look.

 Two steps further in, there is a snake-faced sanxian placed in the corner.

 The blue and white ground with python pattern looks old and beautiful.

 "A student gave it to me when I was teaching." Ji Linqiu handed over hot tea with a well-worn glass: "I have been learning for four months, and I can barely play half of the song "Wind and Rain Iron Horse." "It's amazing," Jiang Wangzhan

 said He was very reserved and did not dare to lean against the wall casually. He held his hands together and remembered to say thank you: "Teacher has great taste."

 He thought of business and bowed his head to explain the reason.

 "I have been running business these two days. I just came back from the suburbs of Dongcheng. I didn't have time to look at the stars. I'm sorry." "

 He is very smart." Ji Linqiu smiled and motioned Jiang Wang to sit down for a while: "I saw a cloudy sky in the afternoon. Before it started raining, he ran to me and asked me if he wanted to go home together if it rained. He brought an umbrella."

 Jiang Wangqiang coughed and looked at the novel on the low table to change the subject.

 "Is this book good? I'll buy one later."

 He hasn't read many books since graduating from junior high school, but he still wants to be a cultural person in front of teachers.

 Pretend to be decent.

 Ji Linqiu smiled: "Don't look at it, it's quite yellow."

 Jiang Wang wondered if I looked like a pure lover. He raised his eyebrows to express interest, then thought of something and asked tentatively.

 "Teacher Ji's home is very cozy. Did your girlfriend take care of it?"

 Ji Linqiu shook his head and went into the room to ask Peng Xing to come out.

 Jiang Wang put down his tea cup and stood up, finding that the child had fallen asleep on the desk.

 The man gently lifted the baby version of himself up in his arms. The baby slept until snot bubbles came out of his nose, still holding a pen in his hand.

 Ji Linqiu helped pack up the schoolbags and homework books, took the keys and helped them to the third floor.

 Jiang Wang put the child on the bed and covered him with a quilt, then went out to thank Ji Linqiu.

 "Teacher Ji," he smiled apologetically: "I'll treat you to dinner later. Thank you very much." "It's a

 small matter. If you're too busy in the future, you can ask Xing Wang to come over. He's always been very good."

 Jiang Wang paused in breathing, not used to being Call someone by your nickname in person.

 "Yes," he responded briefly, then reached out to brush Ji Linqiu's hair: "Be careful, it's stained with wall dust."

 Ji Linqiu subconsciously wanted to avoid physical contact and waved goodbye.

 Jiang Wang didn't think much, closed the door and went back to change Peng Xingwang's pajamas.

 The child had already sat up straight and looked energetic.

 "Are you awake?"

 "You woke up just after putting down the bed!" Peng Xingwang raised his hand and said: "The teacher took me to eat the quiche he fried, and also invited me to drink yogurt!" "... Got it." "Brother,

 you

 are Have you eaten yet? Remember to blow dry your hair if you get caught in the rain!"

 "I know."

 Jiang Wang helped him change into his pajamas, then touched the child's hair to confirm that it was dry. He breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Go to sleep, we will need more tomorrow. Get up early."

 The child nestled next to the pillow and held a pillow in his arms, letting him help tuck the quilt.

 "Brother, come closer, and I'll tell you a secret quietly."

 Jiang Wang glanced at him: "Are you sleeping or not?"

 "Come here."

 The man leaned close to the child, and a whisper came from his ear.

 "Teacher, it smells so good, like gardenias."

 Jiang Wang replied with a deadpan expression: "Don't smell it, go to sleep."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

17K 731 27
Everyone in the world knows that Demon Lord Hua Che was cruel and vicious. A single disagreement could cause him to slaughter someone's entire family...
115K 4.5K 57
The Villain is Born with a Sweet Tooth 反派天生嗜甜 Author: 封玖 Status: 56 Chapters (Completed) Tang Zhou dreamed that he was cannon fodder in a novel...
380K 23.3K 38
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
513K 36.2K 45
ပဲပြုတ်သည်ငပြူးနဲ့ ဆိုက်ကားဆရာငလူးတို့ရဲ့ story လေးတစ်ပုဒ်