Our Little Secret~ || Jihan

By Shujii_wa

A short story where Yoon Jeonghan a popular basketball player in their university and Hong Joshua a popular m... More

One || Isa
Two || Dalawa
Three || Tatlo
Four || Apat
Five || Lima
Six || Anim
Seven || Pito
Eight || Walo
Nine || Syam
Ten || Sampu
Eleven || Labing Isa
Twelve || Labing Dalawa
Epilouge 1~
Epilouge 2~
Epilouge 3
Epilouge 4

~Thirteen || Labing Tatlo~

1.1K 43 40
By Shujii_wa

"I have to tell you something" Joshua said with Jeonghan humming as a reply as they kept cuddling.

"I'll be going to the states" Joshua said with Jeonghan immediately looking at the younger. "Your not allowed" Jeonghan said as he looked away and hugged Joshua tightly.

"Ouch Hannie- hey it hurts" Joshua whined a bit with Jeonghan not listening. "H-hannie let me finish!.." Joshua added making Jeonghan stopped hugging him tightly and sat up and Joshua sat up too.

"Aich.. That hurts.." Joshua winced in pain with Jeonghan feeling guilty. "Im sorry.." Jeonghan said pouting a bit making Joshua chuckle.

"It's alright, but what i was trying to say is that I'll be going to the states for a month after our graduation only if you want to come with me" Joshua said with Jeonghan calming down and suprised.

"Wait.. Me going to the states.. With you?" Jeonghan asked suprised. "Mhm it's also a great opportunity for you to know my hometown well that's only of you want to" Joshua said caressing Jeonghan's cheeks with Jeonghan smiling.

"You idiot of course i want to go with you" Jeonghan replied holding Joshua's hand who's on his cheeks. "I'll go anywhere with you love"
Jeonghan added with the two smiling warmly at each other and leaned in for a kiss.

The kiss was soft, gentle and passionate with the sunset beaming on the window. Joshua then slid his hands on Jeonghan's waist making Jeonghan gasp and let out a soft moan.

"Do you want to do it Joshuji?" Jeonghan shakily said as they pulled away from the kiss. "Mmmm i don't know Hannie we have class tomorrow" Joshua said as he gave soft kisses to Jeonghan's neck making Jeonghan groan softly everytime Joshuas kisses his neck.

"I-it's.. Hnm.. Up to you Shuji" Jeonghan said moaning softly as Joshua can't help but get horny right now. "Alright but how about you do the work since i might now be able to control myself if i do it?" Joshua said as he pecked Jeonghan's lips.

"Alright.." Jeonghan replied as he slowly got on top of Joshua sitting on the younger's lap who's looking so hot. And Joshua slid his hands on the older's stomach and kissed and bites his neck making Jeonghan groan softly.

"Ride me Hannie" Joshua whispered seductively into Jeonghan's ear who got so turned on by that and did what the younger ordered and you can say Joshua enjoyed the show from his boyfriend who also enjoyed the ride hihi.

-------

The next day Jeonghan was a little bit sore only a little bit but mostly tired since he did hump on Joshua's lap the younger's dick inside of him and Joshua rubbing Jeonghan's dick while doing all that last night and Joshua attend university again with his fans giving him different types of Chocolates which is a lot like a lot and he doesn't really like sweets so he just took it to the music room.

"Oh hey hyung! Popular as always i see" Jun said as the screams from outside were loud as usual. "Yeah.. And i got this do you guys want some?" Joshua then handed the bag full of choclates to the members who got excited and digged in.

"By the way hyung we have a new member" Seokmin said and the came Sunoo. "H-hi im Sunoo, it's a pleasure to be here" Sunno introduced himself with Joshua smiling gently "Welcome to the club"

"Btw guys you remember what i said last week right? So let's start" Joshua said to his members who nodded.

Meanwhile with at the gymnasium noisy as usual because Jeonghan was there and Seungcheol was back and their practicing again but then the coach whistled and menaing 10 minutes water break.

"So how rough was he last night?" Seungkwan butted in behind with Jeonghan almost punching him cause he was startled but didnt.

"Seungkwan! You can't just butt in like that" Jeonghan said calming his heart down with Seungkwan chuckling. "Sureeeeee but answer my question" Seungkwan added and Jeonghan just scoffed with a smile remembering that he did enjoy last night.

"Jeonghan-hyung" Jungwon called with Jeonghan leaving Seungkwan behind and went to Jungwon.

"What's up?" Jeonghan asked as his teammates seems quite excited. "Welllll, Happy birthday hyung!" The teammates said with Seungcheol holding a cake and his admirers holding a bunch of paper written Happy birthday and they have gifts which suprised Jeonghan even he forgot that it's his birthday.

"Thanks guys" Jeonghan smiled as he felt all the warm affections from his friends and admirers.

"Aaaaww hyung's gonna cry" Ni-ki teased with Jeonghan just chuckling and took the cake to make a wish and blew the candle which everyone cheered and greeted happy birthday and gave their gifts which was a lot.

"Now hyung come with us" Jungwon said with a grin as the players pull Jeonghan into a certain place.

Jeonghan entered in a dark room with the payers closing the door on him, locking it from the outside leaving him on the dark room alone.

"HEY- GUYS?" Jeonghan shouted as he banged throught the door. "OH CMON LET ME OUT, THIS ISN'T TIME FOR PRANKSS" Jeonghan shoited again but all he heard was little laughs from outside.

"SEUNGCHEOL HELP ME!!!" Jeonghan shouted with Seungcheol trying his best not to laugh. "I SWEAE IF I GET OUT I'LL -" Jeonghan cutted himself off when he feel a pair of arms hold his waist and a kiss on his neck.

"Ahm.." Jeonghan unconsciously moaned as he felt all those feelings but then remembering that he doesn't know who's doing that to him so he pushed away.

"G-get away!" Jeonghan said reaching his hands out trying to keep a distance as all he can see is the figure of the boy because there's a little light from the small window.

"Hannie.." the boy called so softly and gently making Jeonghan know who's voice is that.

"Joshuji?" Jeonghan said as the figured walked closed to him and switched the lights on. "Suprise babe" Joshua smiled and while holding a stuffed toy Jeonghan's been wanting. [it's toram]

"Happy birthday my Angel" Joshua greeted with his other hand holding Jeonghan's cheek while he gently smile at the older who's shocked and blushing.

"Oh fuck off" Jeonghan chuckled completely blushing and grabbed the stuff toy smiling so passionately.

"Thanks.. I love it" Jeonghan said a little shyly as he burried his head at Joshua's shoulder. "Anything for you bae" Joshua replied patting Jeonghan's head but Jeonghan then sat his head up as the players and members went in the room cheering.

"we're sorry for locking you in hyung" Jungwon apologised with Jeonghan shock.

"all of them already knew that we're dating?" Jeonghan asked with Joshua smiling and nodding a yes. "I kindaaa needed their help for this so i told them i hope you wouldn't mind?" Joshua said scratching his nape as he laughs akwardly.

"Of course i don't mind, Again if anything i want to tell it to the whole world that your mine" Jeonghan replied with the others awwing and Joshua blushing then smiled gently.

"Shall we go now?" Joshua suddenly said. "To where?" Jeonghan asked. "So you guys can date on your birthday duh" Seungkwan butted in with the others chuckling.

"What kwan said" Joshua said as he reached his hands outm "Alright take me anywhere with you" Jeonghan said as he held Joshua's hands and the two left.

"I never thought Jeonghan-hyung was a bottom" Jake said. "Me neither" Jay added with the others just chuckling.

---------

"Your so cute there Hannie" Joshua said as they cuddle on the bed looking at their post.

"I had fun today Shuji" Jeonghan said turning his phone of and faced Joshua. "Did you really?" Joshua asked with a teasing grinned and Jeonghan chuckled knowing what it meant.

"Save that other 'fun' for your birthday, I'll make sure you'll have so much fun~" Jeonghan teasing whispered as he pecked Joshua's lips with a smirk before snuggling in to sleep.

"I'll keep that in mind" Joshua replied with Jeonghan humming as a repky and not so long the two boys are now asleep while cuddling.

-----------

A few months later

"

Alright Congratulations to all the Seniors of Pledis university!!!" The principal announced as the students threw their graduation hat in the air cheering.

"But before our graduations end we'll have our school band perform some songs" The principal said as Joshua and the members went up the stage and perform their new song 'Beautiful'.

After performing the fans ofc cheered and the members having fun. "Alright everyone so uhm.." Joshua said with the cheers lowing down and focused on Joshua.

"Me and A certain someone actualy has a suprise song and announcement to you guys is everyone ok with that?" Joshua asked with the students shouting a yes. "Alright"

The members then smiled and nodded at Joshua who smiled back then left the stage leaving Joshua alone which made the student confused but then screams started to go again when they saw Jeonghan walk up the stairs with a mic.

"Ohmygosh is he performing"

"Could it be..."

"I THINK IT IS!!!"

Some whispers can be heard which made Jeonghan a bit nervous but Joshua just approached him and stood beside him then smiled gently assuring Jeonghan.

Then a song started to play....

[play the song hereeee]

[Intro: Joshua]
One, two, three, four

[Verse 1: Joshua]
One hand holding coffee, with one earphone in
Someone who stops the wind that brushes my fingertips
Someone to participate in regular old hobbies
Someone to hug this inquisitive me

[Pre-Chorus: Jeonghan]
I had hoped that someone like that would be out there somewhere
And here you are

Should I make conversation or not? For awhile these thoughts just
Scramble up inside my head
The coffee that I wanted to drink with you, I'vе already
Finished my second cup

[Post-Chorus: Jeonghan, Joshua]
I'm falling for you
I'm falling for you (I'm falling for you)

Joshua then winked at Jeonghan

I'm falling for you oncе again (Got my eyes set on you)
I'm falling for you
Falling for you [you]

Jeonghan them pointed Joshua as he smiled.

It's too late to make it out

[Verse 2: Jeonghan]
I thought it was nice to lay around, to sit around
But after I've seen you my thoughts seem foolish
Where are you my happiness?
The entirety of my happiness is now here
I'm so glad that I've found you

[Pre-Chorus: Joshua]
And a person like that, you, appeared in front of me
Here you are

[Chorus: Jeonghan & Joshua]
Should I make conversation or not? For awhile these thoughts just
Scramble up inside my head
The coffee that I wanted to drink with you, I've already
Finished my second cup

[Post-Chorus: Jeonghan, Joshua]
I'm falling for you
I'm falling for you (I'm falling for you)
I'm falling for you once again (Got my eyes set on you)
I'm falling for you
Falling for you
It's too late to make it out

[Bridge: Joshua, Jeonghan]
I want to hold your hand when we're looking at the same place
I want to hug you tight when our eyes meet

Joshua then went beside Jeonghan wrapping his arms around Jeonghan's shoulder.

The nice thoughts of the time I'll spend with you
And at seeing myself smiling so happily

Jeonghan looked at Joshua while singing all those words.

[Chorus: Jeonghan & Joshua]
Should I make conversation or not? For awhile these thoughts just
Scramble up inside my head
The coffee that I wanted to drink with you, I've already
Finished my second cup

[Post-Chorus: Jeonghan, Joshua, Both]
I'm falling for you
I'm falling for you (I'm falling for you)
I'm falling for you once again (Got my eye set on you)
I'm falling for you (Falling for you)
Falling for you (Yeah)
It's too late to make it out.

Joshua then suddenly pulled Jeonghan into a kissed shocking the audiences but mostly some of them cheered since they got the hints from earlier.

"WOOOOOOOOHHHH" The players and members on the side screamed.

"I KNEW ITT!!!"

"OMYGOSHH I LOVE IT I SHIP THEM"

"WAAAAHHH IM SO HAPPY"

Cheers kept pilling up with Joshua and Jeonghan pulling away from the kiss with a smile on their faces.

"Now the whole world finally knows that the boy named Yoon Jeonghan is mine" Joshua said with Jeonghan chuckling.

"And now they also know that a boy named Joshua is mine" Jeonghan said with the two looking at each other so passionate and happy now that they reveal that the two of them boys are dating each other.

"My Angel, My boyfriend and soon-to-be husband.. Yoon Jeonghan I love you"

"My Gentleman, My boyfriend and also soon-to-be husband.. Hong Joshua I love you too"

And with that the two boys leaned in again forming a gentle and passionate kiss sealing their love with the cheers and supports of the others....

A/N: Okay ya'll this was somehow rushed IM SORRY- BUT YEAH andoof another Jihan book finished😭🌹💕 and don't worry there'll be more Jihan books to come anyways thank sosos thank you so muchhhh for reading this book and supporting and voting and your comments always makes my dayyy🌸💕🌹❤️ and I'll be doing like 4 epilouges for this book because why not? And yeah thank you again and stay tunned for my next Jihan book!!! [Spoiler: Fluff with one smut???]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 1.3K 38
when they meets each others and small feelings started to grow. and eventually they fall in love. will they be able to be always together. well some...
64.4K 2.3K 35
Kim Mingyu met a boy who loves to read books at the library. He found out that this guy has no friends, so he befriended the guy and didn't get ignor...
37K 1.3K 36
A short story wherein 21 years old Hong Joshua and Yoon Jeonghan were arranged for a marriage to legalize the collaboration of their family companies...
246K 10.6K 31
In Mingyu's group of friends, he was the only single. So whenever he hangs out with them in the campus, he felt left out. However, he has a 1 year cr...