๐•Žโ„๐•€๐•Šโ„™๐”ผโ„๐•Š ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•†๐•Œโ„ โ„™๐”ธ๏ฟฝ...

By theGr33dy

๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐’๐๐„๐‘๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐€๐’๐“ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๏ฟฝ... More

แดกสœษช๊œฑแด˜แด‡ส€๊œฑ แด๊œฐ แดแดœส€ แด˜แด€๊œฑแด›
แด˜ส€แดสŸแดษขแดœแด‡
แด›สœแด‡ ษดษชษขสœแด› แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ แด„แดแดแด‡แด›
๊œฐส€ษชแด…แด€ส ษดษชษขสœแด› ส™ษชแด›แด‡๊œฑ
สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ แดœษดแด…แด‡แด€แด… แด›แด แดแด‡
สŸแด๊œฑแด› ษขษชส€สŸ๊œฑ
สœแด€แดœษดแด›แด‡แด…
162 แด„แด€ษดแด…สŸแด‡๊œฑ
สœษช๊œฑแด›แดส€ส ส€แด‡แด˜แด‡แด€แด›ษชษดษข
แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดœส€ษดษชษดษข แด˜แดษชษดแด›
ส™สŸแดแดแด…สŸษชษดแด‡๊œฑ

๊œฐแด€แดษชสŸส แด›ษชแด‡๊œฑ

575 25 0
By theGr33dy

"I can confirm that a 12-foot puma mountain lion attacked a hunter and was subsequently shot and killed. The hunter is in stable condition" came the voice of Sheriff Forbes from the TV while Elio and Jenna stood next to each other watching it, Elio was happily munching on his cereal .

"To repeat, the animal terrorizing Mystic Falls has been caught" announced the anchor man and that was the first time Jenna began speaking very quietly.

"Scum ball. Scum bucket."

"Who are you talking to?" asked Elio and glanced at his aunt.

"Him."

"The news guy?" came the voice of Elena from the kitchen, however Jenna kept her eyes on the screen.

"Also known as Logan "Scum" Fell. Did your mom ever tell you why I moved away from Mystic Falls?"

"Oh, no way" exclaimed Elio. "You and him?"

"He's cute" added Elena from the table which made Jenna lower the volume on the TV and turning to Elena walked closer.

"He is not cute. There's nothing cute about him" denied their aunt but then her gaze landed on the jewellery box and noticed how Elena was polishing them. "What are you doing with that?"

"I went yesterday and got it from the safe deposit box. Mom had told Mrs. Lockwood she would loan it to the founder's council for their heritage display."

"Is that grandma Beth's wedding ring?" asked Jenna and picked it up, but then Elio put his bowl down and taking it from her looked at it.

"To be precise this was great-great-grandma Mary's wedding ring."

"How much do you think this stuff is worth?" asked Jeremy suddenly taking it from Elio who just raised an eyebrow. "You know, like on eBay?"

"I'm afraid you'll have to give up on that knowledge Jer" responded Elio and taking the ring back handed it to Elena.

"That stuff is mom and dad's. You can't just give it away."

"We are not giving it away. It's called a loan, Jeremy."

Suddenly the door rang which made Elena get up and walk away while Jenna looked at the TV again cussing Logan Fell. Elio noticed how Jeremy kept looking at the box, which made him sigh and glancing toward the door noticed how Elena was gone. Reaching into he box picked up the pocket watch and holding it in his hand spoke quietly.

"This was dad's. Remember?"

"Yes, it always looked cool. He was going to give it to you, right?" asked Jer carefully.

"One of us. I know he said oldest son but... if you promise me that you'll rather die than part with it... As the oldest Gilbert I will give it to you for safe keeping."

"I promise" responded Jeremy his face brightened up.

Holding out his hand Elio placed the pocket watch in his hands, to his surprise Jeremy suddenly moved to him and hugging him tightly whispered.

"Thank you... this means a lot."

"Don't worry about it. Now, let's keep this between us. If Elena asks, you know nothing. Let me handle her."

"Got it."

"Gonna head to the Grill. You coming or..."

"Yeah let me just put this away."

Once Jeremy returned Elio just nodded with a smile and the two of them left the house. They walked to the Grill, once they got there the two of them just sat at the bar, Elio ordered himself some fries, but the moment he saw Caroline and Bonnie enter he pointed at the basket and gave a wink at Jeremy before walking to meet the girls.

"You're taking Damon to the founder's party? What about me?" complained Bonnie as the two girl sat down.

"Go with Elena."

"She's asking Stefan."

"Okay, go by yourself" sassed Caroline nonchalantly.

"Come now Caroline" came the voice of Elio which made the girls look up. "Be nice. Bonnie Bennett, I'd love to escort you to the party."

Seeing his curtsy Bonnie blushed and smiled, tried to brush it off but then just nodded and put her hand in his. Elio grinned and sitting down next to Bonnie continued.

"I have to admit I'll have a few things to do at the party... curse of being the oldest Gilbert son. I need to make a little presentation on the heritage."

"That's fine, at least I won't go alone" smiled Bonnie but then turned to Caroline. "What about your mom? Is she okay with you bringing Damon?"

"And I'm supposed to care why?" questioned the blonde but kept her eyes on the duo.

"He's older sexy danger guy."

"Older sexy danger guy? Is that an official witch twitter tweet?"

"No more witch jokes, okay? That whole Mr. Tanner prediction thing has me freaked."

"Okay. And Damon's not dangerous. You know, he just has a lot of issues with his brother. You know, like major, deep-rooted drama."

"Like...?" questioned Elio intrigued.

"I'm not really supposed to say anything."

"Caroline Forbes, when have you ever kept a secret in your life?" asked Bonnie with a small smile on her lips.

"You're my best friend!" added Elio. "I should know these things!"

"Okay. But you can't tell Elena" gave in Caroline dramatically.

"No" smiled Bonnie but Elio felt weird.

Usually when it came to secrets the two had a way to make a promise not to say anything. No matter what Elena and Bonnie thought, if Caroline and Elio used that little ritual of theirs, Caroline never said a word.

So it meant she wanted this knowledge known.

Listening to her talk about how Stefan is a master manipulator and ruined Katherine and Damon's relationship... he leaned back and put on a face to hide his thoughts. Caroline's behaviour was odd and he wasn't sure what was going on but it alarmed him greatly. Ever since Damon she acted weirdly, wasn't herself and the two of them weren't chatting as much as they used to.

"Forgive me, I have to go..." excused himself Elio not looking at Caroline just walked back to the bar slowly, listening in the conversation rom affair, seeing how Tyler went to Vicki and Jeremy looked sad and miserable.

"So what you gonna buy me?" asked Tyler flirtingly only to have Vicki turn around and gave him a judgmental look.

"Ugh, some class. Oh, your parents are gone. I guess we can be close now."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"You treat me like trash. I'm sick of it."

"I don't think you're trash."

"Really? Then who are you taking to the founder's party?"

"Vicki Donovan. Do you want me to ask you to the founder's party?"

"No. It'll be stupid and lame."

"True. But it'll be less stupid and lame if you were there" smiled Tyler but then he left seeing how she smiled.

That was when Elio arrived behind Jeremy and hear his little brother call out the older girl.

"You realize you had to ask him to ask you, right? You figure if you dress up like a respectable young lady, he'll finally treat you like one?"

"Screw you, Jeremy."

"You know you're making the wrong choice, yet you make it anyway. It's sad" retorted Jeremy to which Vicki only scoffed but turned away while Jeremy looked down.

The moment he felt a hand on his shoulder the familiar sensation made him sigh but a small smile appeared on his face and turning to the side saw his older brother stand there with a bright smile.

"Let's go."

The doorbell rang at the Gilbert Residence, Jeremy went to answer it but the moment he opened the door he saw it was Tyler which made him immediately try and close the door but Tyler held it open.

"I'm here for my mom. I was supposed to pick up a box of stuff."

"Right here. Please be careful" came Elio to the door and handed it to Tyler.

"Yeah, be careful with it, dick."

"Alright dial it down Jer. Not now, okay guys? Please?"

"I'm fine. He's just being a punk."

"I got your punk" countered Tyler which made Elio groan and sending a look to Jer got him to stay quiet then he turned to Tyler.

"Look, Tyler, maybe you should go. Tell your mom that we'll see her tonight."

Elio walked in but sent another look to Jer to play nice. The younger Gilbert was about to close the door when Tyler addressed him.

"Hey. Would it make a difference if I told you I actually like Vicki?"

"Not even if you meant it."

Jeremy closed the door and walked upstairs after Elio and they entered their own rooms. Jeremy put his headphones on and began reading while Elio got ready.

In the kitchen Bonnie and Elena were collecting things to get ready together to go to the Founders' Party.

"Delicate flower vs. naughty vixen" announced Bonnie looking at the different nail polishes.

"Tough call. Can we mix them?"

"Look at you, getting all pretty for your date. You seem happy-ish."

"I am... ish. Tonight's going to be a good night. But don't let that stop you from telling me whatever it is you wanted to tell me as soon as you walked in the door" demanded the girl and sat down next to her best friend and looking at Bonnie she was determined.

"What if I tell you in the morning? I don't want to ruin the night."

"Bonnie, out with it."

"Okay, but it has to go in the vault, because Caroline will kill me if it gets back to Damon that she squealed. Apparently Stefan has a very interesting back story."

"Go on" encouraged Elena keeping her eyes on bonnie.

"Do you know what happened with his ex-girlfriend Katherine?"

"I know that they both dated her and that's why they have issues."

"Yeah, they both dated her, only she chose Damon. And that drove Stefan mad, so he did horrible things to try and break them up. He manipulated Katherine. He filled her head with all these lies until finally it worked, and she turned against Damon."

"That sounds like one person's side of the story, meaning Damon's" argued Elena not wanting to believe the Stefan she knew would be capable of such thing.

"I just wanted you to know."

"Anyway, his past relationships are none of my business."

"Unless he's a calculating, manipulative liar. That is your business."

"Stefan is none of those things."

"Yeah? How do you know?"

Elena looked conflicted, that was when Elio walked in there with shirt and trousers on, but it seemed he was still in the process of getting ready, his hair was slightly wet and messy and the shirt wasn't fully buttoned up.

"Because Caroline loves drama and she passes on information like free water. She is my best friend so I know her."

"Elio—" began Bonnie, but the boy interrupted quickly.

"—Caroline knew you would tell her. That's why she said it. Now, you two better get ready and put this nonsense behind us. We have to leave soon."

The girls were getting ready in Elena's room when suddenly Elena's phone rang and answering it she was still smiling.

"Hello?... Hi, Mrs. Lockwood... What do you mean?... It is? ... Are you sure? 'Cause I saw it... Let me check. ... Mm-hmm. I will find it and bring it... Ok. Bye."

"What's wrong?" asked Bonnie but Elena ignored her and marched into Jeremy's room, only to hit him and get the headphones off his head.

"Ahh! God, what now?" complained Jeremy looking at the angry Elena.

" The pocket watch. Where is it?"

"What watch?"

"The one you stole from mom's box. Look, Mrs. Lockwood just called me, freaking out. It was on the list, Jeremy. And she can't find it, and she thinks she's the one who lost it."

" Maybe she did. Maybe Tyler took it."

"Don't even play that card. Jeremy, you took it. If I go online, am I going to find it on eBay? Is that how you pay for your pot?"

"Screw you" remarked Jeremy and he got up then handed the pocket watch to her. "I would never sell this, ok?"

"Then why did you take it?"

"Elena, you have a moment?" came the voice of Elio which made Elena spin around to argue but this time she noticed her twin brother was really upset.

"Elio, I—"

"Can I talk to you outside?"

Elena looked angry and confused but walked outside while Jeremy looked relieved. Once the door close Elena was about to speak when Elio began to talk.

"Do you have any idea what this watch is?"

"Something that belong to dad. So?"

"Dad said it goes to the firstborn son. His father gave it to him, and now what?"

"He gave it to you... and you offered it to Jer" realised Elena and looked at the watch guiltily. "He can have it back after the party!"

"I'm sorry Lena I know mum promised all of this to Mrs Lockwood, but it's not your decision alone now. I'll talk to Mrs Lockwood, okay? I'll just tell her we couldn't find it as it must be packed away with other things."

"Alright" agreed Elena and opening the door walked back in and walking to Jer put the watch next to him, then walking out closed the door.

Mayor Lockwood stood at the entrance of their residence welcoming everyone who came to attend the party. The line was long but it seemed to move quick enough. Caroline was already there with Damon smiling at Mrs Lockwood while the mayor was talking to someone else.

"Caroline! You look smashing."

"Thank you, Mrs. Lockwood. This is my boyfriend Damon."

"Oh, well, come on in."

"Lovely to meet you. I've been looking forward to this party for quite a while" greeted Damon with a charming smile.

"Well, enjoy."

Damon looked down on the threshold and walking across it he let out a sigh and leaned closer to Caroline.

"Let's get a drink."

Caroline was about to agree when she noticed her mom stand not far from the door in the side room looking at them.

"Wait here" announced the blonde and walked to her mom, standing next to her avoided eye contact just looked at the crowed while Damon walked further in.

She waited for a moment but then decided to comment on her choice of outfit for the night.

"Really, you couldn't even change out of the badge for this?"

"I'm working, honey. Who's the date you just tried to sneak past me?"

"Just some guy."

"He's a little old for you, don't you think?"

"Oh, 'cause otherwise you'd approve. Yeah, I doubt that."

Liz was about to say something but then she noticed Elio and Bonnie arrive together which surprised her.

"Hello, Mayor Lockwood" greeted Elio with a polite smile and shook hands with the man.

"Elio, and miss Bennett. Come on in."

"Thank you" smiled Bonnie and the two talked in happily chatting.

Liz kept her eyes on the boy for a little longer but then turned to her daughter.

"Where's your dad?"

"Memphis" came the short answer.

"Good."

"With Steven" added Caroline with a smirk on her face and a big load of tease laced into it.

Caroline wanted to approach Elio and Bonnie when Damon grabbed her arm and smoothly deterring her they began walking elsewhere which surprised the blonde.

"What are you doing? I wanted to say hi to my best friend."

"All in good time, but for now there is something we need to do."

"And what is that?"

"I need you to lure Elio to the room with Elena then take Stefan outside for a dance" Damon compelled Caroline and the moment he stopped Caroline nodded and moving along decided to approach Bonnie while Elio went to get them a refreshment.

"Hey Bonnie."

"Hi, where is Damon?"

"Just talking to some other founder members. Where is Elio?"

"Just went to get us drinks. He should be back shortly."

"Ah okay. So I'm guessing he hasn't visited the Gilbert memories..."

"Not yet. I'm sure he will... but it's a lot of memories Caroline."

"I know" agreed Caroline. "Might be best if he does it alone you know... so he can collect his thoughts."

"You're right" smiled Bonnie. "I think it's best if he get's that out of the way by himself then. I see Damon is back."

Turning around Caroline saw Damon and saying goodbye to Bonnie rushed back to him. A few seconds later Elio arrived as well handing a drink to Bonnie who kept her eyes on Damon. Following her gaze he spoke gently.

"Damon has a big influence on her. I'm not sure how I feel about this."

"I get that" agreed Bonnie. "We have to trust that Caroline know what she's doing."

"I suppose you're right" sighed Elio and turning to Bonnie the two shared an eye contact which made the boy tilt his head curiously. "What is it?"

"I'll be fine from here, if you want to go and... you know. Go down memory lane a little."

Elio did not say anything just kept eye contact with Bonnie but then he smiled and gently hugging the girl left without a word. Bonnie looked after him for a bit but then took a deep breath and began walking around the mansion.

Elio walked into one of the rooms where he found the Gilbert items displayed. Slowly walking around, he felt a bit weak with all the memories surfacing in his mind. All the good times, all the happiness those items reminded him of. Stopping at a pair of rings he stood there not paying attention to his surroundings. That is until someone linked arms with him.

"Haven't seen these in a while" admitted Elio quietly, only to feel Elena place her head on his shoulder.

"Your parents?" asked Stefan walking next to them.

"There's a lot of history here" admitted Elena and the two of them began walking again.

The trio walked around but stopping at the first registry Elio let go of Elena and walking closer a smile appeared on his face. Both Elena and Stefan knew how intrigued Elio was with history.

""The founding families in Mystic Falls welcomes you to the inaugural founder's council celebration."" read out Elio but then his eye shifted to the name." The original guest registry. Look at all these names—Sheriff William Forbes, Mayor Benjamin Lockwood. Is that Damon Salvatore?"

Elena walked closer and looking at it her eyes widened as well as she read the next name:

"And... Stefan Salvatore?"

Stefan looked a little worried facing the twins but to his surprise and disappointment a voice interrupted them.

"The original Salvatore brothers. Our ancestors. Tragic story, actually" announced himself Damon and walked closer with Caroline.

"We don't need to bore them with stories of the past."

"It's not boring, Stefan. I'd love to hear more about your family" reassured Elena which made Elio roll his eyes gently but a smile played on his lips.

"Well, I'm bored. I want to dance. And Damon won't dance with me, so can I borrow your date?"

"Oh, uh..." began Elena and looked at Stefan who was quick to come up with an excuse, he could clearly see what Damon was up to.

"I don't really dance."

"Oh, sure he does. You should see him. Waltz, the jitterbug, the moonwalk. He does it all.

"You wouldn't mind, would you, Elena?"

"It's up to Stefan."

"Well sorry, but I'm not going to take no for an answer" announced Caroline and grabbing Stefan's hand dragged him out, leaving the twins alone with Damon.

Elio looked after Caroline, her behaviour was unacceptable on every terms the boy knew her. Why ask Stefan to dance when she knew her best friend would do that in a heartbeat... like she was a completely different person just doing whatever Damon wanted. But how and why?

"I want to apologize to you for being such a world-class jerk the other night when I tried to kiss you. There's no excuse. My therapist says I'm... Acting out, trying to punish Stefan" explained Damon to Elena which brought Elio back to reality.

"For what?" asked Elena curiously.

"It's all in the past. I don't even want to bring it up. Let's just say that the men in the Salvatore family have been cursed with sibling rivalry. And it all started with the original Salvatore brothers."

"Back in 1864?" asked Elio, he was interested in the story as well.

"Yes, back then the Salvatore name was practically royalty in this town. Until the war. There was a battle here—"

"The Battle of Willow Creek" blurted out Elio immediately but seeing Elena and Damon look at him he blushed and clearing his throat looked away, while Damon just smiled.

"Right."

"I know this, we talked about it in class. Confederate soldiers fired on a church with civilians inside" spoke Elena looking at the registry.

"What the history books left out was the people that were killed. They weren't there by accident. They were believed to be union sympathizers. So some of the founders on the confederacy side back then wanted them rounded up and burned alive. Stefan and Damon had someone they loved very much in that church. And when they went to rescue them, they were shot. Murdered in cold blood."

"Who was in the church that they wanted to save?" asked Elio walking to Elena and placing his hands on her shoulders looked at Damon.

"A woman, I guess. Doesn't it always come down to the love of a woman?"

"Look, I'm sorry that you and Stefan have this thing between you, but I can't get in the middle of it, Damon. I just... I hope you two can work it out."

"I hope so, too."

"Alright... I think I will go, I need to find Bonnie. Excuse me."

Elio walked out of that room quickly and as he was looking for Bonnie he walked near the bar where he noticed Jenna and Logan speak, which made him stop and listen in.

"Don't shoot! Only need a refill."

"Shooting implies caring."

"Feigned indifference. I like it" teased Logan looking at Jenna, but his aunt let out a tired sigh.

"I'm over the banter, Logan. I'd really rather you just left me alone."

"I'm sorry, Jenna. About your sister."

"Thank you."

"I came to the funeral" announced Logan but hearing those words stopped Elio from breathing for as moment, but he tried not give away his presence.

"I know. I saw you."

"Yeah, I didn't want to push my way in, but I wanted to be there for you. And when I heard you were staying in Mystic Falls, I thought maybe... Well, maybe I could have a second chance to make things right."

"Her name was Monica, wasn't it?" spat Jenna and walking away left Logan.

Elio waited for a moment before walking out, but then he left and aiming for Bonnie smiled at her and offering a hand spoke up.

"May I have this dance, Miss Bennett?"

"Elio!" exclaimed Bonnie with smile. "Yeah, sure. Let's go."

Going outside they were dancing, Bonnie was laughing listening to Elio entertain her. Elena was looking at her twin and best friend enjoying themselves while she was dancing with Stefan, but then her boyfriend spoke up changing their subject completely.

"I hope Damon didn't drive you too crazy."

"No, actually, he was on good behaviour. He even apologized and explained why he is the way he is. And it all goes back to Katherine."

"Hmm" hummed Stefan not liking where it all was going.

"So tell me about her. What happened?"

"It's not something I like to talk about."

"I get that. I do. I just want you to know that you can. I mean, I burden you with all of my drama, and I want you to do the same."

"I know. Thank you."

"The truth is, Stefan... I don't really know that much about you, and I'd really love it if you would open up to me."

Hearing that they stopped dancing and Stefan looked worried. He immediately began to question his girlfriend.

"Damon said something, didn't he? He likes to play games and cause trouble, Elena."

"This isn't about Damon, it's about me trying to get to know you. Look, you're the mystery guy, and I like that. But with mystery comes secrets, and this thing with Katherine."

"Let it go. I don't want to talk about it."

"Well, then say something about yourself. Anything. Otherwise, I'm left with nothing but what other people tell me."

"Don't you see what Damon has done here? He's trying to get you to turn against me."

"Well, then I guess it's working."

Elena walked away from there approaching Elio and Bonnie, she needed to talk. Stefan turned to the side and noticing Damon the two of them looked at each other and Stefan could tell Damon looked smug and pleased with himself.

"Hey, can we talk?" asked Elena hurriedly which made the duo exchange a look but then nod and walk back into the building.

Sitting down the two girls were talking Elena told them about the whole conversation and how Stefan was adamant on keeping secrets.

"Here, ice cream" offered Elio and handed the girls one each.

"This is my fault" spoke up Bonnie with a guilty tone. "I planted doubt. I'm a doubt planter."

"It's not your fault. I just— I feel terrible because I said that I wouldn't get in the middle of it, and then that's exactly what I did. I got all snotty."

"Elena, honey, there you are. I notice the watch still isn't in the collection."

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Lockwood" interrupted Elio earning Mrs Lockwoods attention. "We couldn't find it I'm afraid, it must still be packed up in our parents' stuff somewhere."

"I see. Well, please let me know if you do find it."

"Absolutely" reassured Elio with a smile but the moment she left Elio turned to the girls with a look on his face. "That was definitely something."

Elena entered the powder room only to find Caroline there, she looked tired and defeated but also immediately began to smile which worried Elena.

"Hey" greeted the brunette looking at he blonde.

"Hey. So how are things with Stefan?"

"Great. Just great."

"Really? Well, my radar must be off, 'cause I was getting all sorts of other vibes..."

Elena however ignored her comment the moment she noticed there was something on Caroline's neck, slightly visible from under the scarf she wore.

"What is that?"

"Hmm?" responded Caroline while putting lipstick on but the moment Elena tried to lift her scarf up she became automatically alarmed. "Don't!"

Elena however did not care; she lifted her scarf up and saw a bad bite mark which made her gasp out in horror.

"Oh god, Caroline, what happened?"

"Nothing, okay?!"

"That is not nothing! Did somebody hurt you?"

"No, okay, nothing. It just... My mom would kill me."

Elena pulled down her shawl and saw another bite mark on her back, her mind immediately began to connect the dots but also called her out hoping for clarification.

"Did Damon hurt you?"

"No! Of course not! Just leave me alone. Okay, Elena?!"

Elena walked outside immediately but the moment she ran into Elio he knew there was something going on. Elena began to tell her brother everything she saw in the powder room. Elio began to feel infuriated, he tried very hard not to make a scene but at the end he turned around and began to leave outside. Elena went with him for a while but while Elio aimed for Damon, Elena rushed to Stefan.

Elio approached Damon who at first had a smile on his face as per usual, but without a moment of hesitation Elio pushed the older Salvatore and confronted him immediately.

"There is something seriously wrong with you. This is your only warning from me, stay away from Caroline or I will go straight to her mother, the sheriff. You got it? Stay away from her."

Walking away from Damon bumped into his shoulder but began searching for Caroline, wanting to comfort his best friend. Damon looked confused but also seemed furious by this revelation. He left to find Caroline as well while Elena finally got to Stefan.

"I'm sorry. I take it all back. You're completely right about Damon."

"What did he do?"

"There are bruises all over Caroline's body. Bite marks, and he has her all confused and messed up in the head" she stopped talking the moment he noticed the look on Stefan's face and it made her realise something. "You don't look surprised."

"Um... I'm handling it."

"Handling it? Stefan, you should be having him arrested."

"Elena, please. I... I don't expect you to understand."

"I don't understand anything, Stefan. So why don't you just clear it up for me?"

"Look, there are things that you don't know, okay? Things that I want to tell you, but I can't. And I may never be able to. And I just need you to trust me."

"Trust is earned. I can't just magically hand it over."

Stefan was about to respond when he noticed Damon dragging Caroline out into the yard. Without alarming Elena he just looked back at the girl and excused himself politely.

"I'm so sorry. I have to go."

Elio was searching everywhere in the house for Caroline but as he couldn't find her he began searching the grounds, when he noticed some shadows moving about. As he began to approach them suddenly two of them seemed to disappear and he only found one of them looking around confused.

"Caroline?" called out Elio and seeing some reaction he began to jog there and finding the girl he looked relieved. "There you are. I've been looking everywhere for you! Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine."

Elio arrived in front of her and seeing the state she was in he immediately became worried and seeing how she began to breath heavily he reached for her hands.

"Caroline, what happened?"

"I'm fine" repeated the blonde but her voice was desperate and she was in denial.

"No. You're shaking. Caroline—"

"I'm fine!"

"Caroline, come here, come here."

Elio pulled the girl close to him and hugging her tightly the blonde began to cry desperately while grabbing onto Elio's shirt. The boy gently rubbed her back while holding onto the girl tried to calm her down as much as he could. But what would anyone do knowing what she's been through?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 97 19
Follow the life of Klaus Gilbert as he navigates a world full of supernatural, and finding out he may not be as human as he thinks he is. Slow update...
90K 2.1K 54
" แต—สณโฑแต–แต–โฑโฟแต, แถ แตƒหกหกโฑโฟแต, สทโฑแต—สฐ โฟแต’ หขแตƒแถ แต‰แต—สธ โฟแต‰แต— แต‡แต’สธ, โฑแต— แตแต˜หขแต— แต‡แต‰ หขแต’แตแต‰แต—สฐโฑโฟแต แต—สฐแตƒแต— สธแต’แต˜ หขแตƒโฑแตˆ " - ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ต. ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฏ. |the...
34.8K 779 20
in which Oaklyn Gilbert starts to feel alive again, all because of a certain vampire. Damon Salvatore x OC TVD Season1-?
50.4K 1.2K 55
แดแด€สŸษชแด‹ ส™แด‡ษดษดแด‡แด›แด› Awakened his magic as a child, moved away from Mystic Falls after an accident only to be recognised as one of the anomalies appearing i...