Mafia step Family 😈

By PokemonPokemon466

yn is Mafia queen and a business woman what will happen what will happend when she found her mother marry and... More

new book
introduction
introduction 2
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18 past
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
not update

chapter 15

4.2K 119 36
By PokemonPokemon466

Everyone went to there rooms. Eunwoo room was beside yn.

Jennie pov

I came to my room with Sana . I told to here that I will go and shower Frist. After I completed my shower I went out of the bathroom after that Sana went inside the shower . I was waiting for her to come . I got Bored so I started to use my phone . After a five minute Sana came after changing here self into my night dress.then I made her sit beside me .

Jennie : Sana why are you looking so sad . ( Worry)

Sana : why did expect me to happy.(sad)

Jennie signed

Jennie : I want to tell something to you .

Sana : about your sister feelings. Are you going to tell me that we both should support for there relationship .
( Non interest tone)

Jennie smack Sana. Sana pissed in pain then asked.

Sana : what. ( Shout)

Jennie : idiot let me tell .

Sana : what.

Jennie : we are not going to support to my sister and Eunwoo relationship .

Sana looked Jennie with confused look

Jennie : we are going to make Eunwoo fall for yn .( Smile)

Sana looked at Jennie with happy .

Sana : how tell me clearly.

Jennie : I think you don't notice how Eunwoo looked at yn.

Sana : how he looked.

Jennie : your really a dumb Sana .

Sana : I don't care just tell me .

Jennie : when dad told stay Eunwoo her Frist she shouted then he looked at yn with different emotions. I think Eunwoo agree to stay her just for yn .

Sana become so excitement

Sana : really .

Jennie : yes there is a chance we can make Eunwoo and yn together.

Sana : but how

Jennie : I don't know but we should make yn and Eunwoo together that is the reason why I told you to stay here . I can't do everything by myself so I make you stay so we both can work together to make Eunwoo to fall for yn.

Sana : ok Jennie we both will make yn and Eunwoo together at any cost.

Jennie : yes we can

Jennie and Sana hugged each other.

Sana : what about your sister she will sad .

Jennie : yes she will be

Sana : are you sad ( worry)

Jennie : no i am not I am happy .

Sana : what are you not sad . ( Shock)

Jennie : no did you notice that yn and Eunwoo enter to Kim's mansion together . And they both are going to stay beside eachother Room . I think we should use this time to make both of them together .

Sana : yes ok but what about yn .

Jennie : let's go to her room and talk to her .

Sana : ok come.

Jennie Sana dress

Yn pov

I came to my room with a sad . Yn Stop thinking about Eunwoo. Let's go and shower .

I went inside the shower . While still thinking about what happened in living room .

Then I came out of the shower I still think about . Eunwoo will be happy if he marry jisso . Jisso was really a good girl for him . Eunwoo will be happy .

My tears came out of my eyes which . I controlling from the time they told Eunwoo and jisso want marry .

Then I heard knock on my door . I wiped my tears . After checking myself that I don't cry I went and open the room to see Jennie and Sana was standing there . I let them come inside the room . I locked the room went and sit beside them . I locked the because I know what they want to talk with me.

Then Jennie started

Jennie : yn are you ok .

Yn looked at Jennie and said .

Yn : I am alright .

Sana : we should stop this marriage and engagement .

Yn looked at Sana .

Yn : why .

Jennie stand from the bed and told .

Jennie : what did you mean why . Are you out of your mind .( Shout)

Yn : I am not . ( Simply)

Sana : what did you mean your not yn . You and oppa

Sana was going to tell but yn cutted her .

Yn : we are not destined for each other . Jisso was good girl . I don't want ruin Eunwoo was life . It is his life he will decide what he want to do .

Sana Jennie looked at yn disbelief

Sana : yn tha--

Sana cutted by yn

Yn : no i want Eunwoo to be happy . For that i will do anything . That's it let Eunwoo have his own life . ( Controlling her tears)

Jennie : yn did you move on from Eunwoo .

Sana : don't you love him yn .

Yn looked at both of them .

Yn : loving someone was not only making the person ours . If you making the person happy also love . I love eunwoo I want him to be happy .
For his happyness I will do anything .
( Cracked voice)

( Yn tears came out of her eyes)

Sana hugged her .

Sana : I know you love oppa so much
But .

Yn : no but lets Eunwoo live his life . And you both are not going to tell him .

Sana Jennie don't have any way to convince her so the just give up .

Jennie : ok after so many years we are all together so let's watch a movie together .

Sana : ok

Yn : ok .

Sana : but we need snacks . (Pout)

Jennie : I will go and get snacks . Yn and Sana you both find a movie .

Jennie said while looking at Sana and yn .

Yn : ok go.

Jennie went to get snacks . Yn and Sana decided a movie .

After 20 minutes Jennie came with full snacks and food

Yn : why did you take this much time .

Jennie : I went to kitchen but I don't found anything so I order food form outside .

Sana : oh ok we will have so much fun to night and we are going to eat and enjoy . ( Smile)

Jennie and yn smiled .

Jennie : ok come lets watch the movie

Yn : don't you think this so much food . ( Looking at the food)

Sana looked at the food and told .

Sana. : I don't think

Jennie : ok let's start the movie .

Three of them laughing after somany years . They all laughing, smiling , teasing eachother . Like that there night went for three of them .

Eunwoo pov

I came to my room. I really so much angry . How can dad and mom can decide this . I don't love jisso . I will see how will this marriage will happen .

Eunwoo night wear

Then I went and take a shower .after change my night dress I went and liye on the bed . My thought suddenly went to yn I slowly close my eyes . Then started to think

I agree to stay her for yn . I don't why my heart was telling me yn was really a important person in my life . I don't want to go away from her that is the reason I agree to stay here . I will found what is my really feeling for her . I know I will fall for you yn . If I really fall in love with her then no one can separate her from me .

Like that whole night Eunwoo think about yn and fell a sleep while dreaming about her .

______________________________________

What did you think Jennie was planning ?

How will Sana and Jennie make Eunwoo fall for yn ?

Will Eunwoo will fall for yn ?

What did you think bangpink and Mrs kim will do to yn if Eunwoo fall for yn ?

😈😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380K 9.4K 27
Y/N is a smart, sweet, caring,savage and beautiful girl, With many secrets. She lives with her Mom. Her dad died when she was 5 years old in a car cr...
54K 1.3K 14
Ahn Y/n 20 who born and grow up without her parents love. Wants to seek for the justice for her parents death. But one day her guardian Ahn Bora, who...
99.6K 1.9K 17
Hello ,annyeonghaseyo beautiful hooman ✿⁠ Here Bts and Blackpink are siblings and how y/n their stepsister will cope up with the sudden changes in h...
766K 22K 44
Y/n....a girl who only has a mom for her family... Her family was incomplete.... But what happens when her moms get married to a billionaire with 7 a...