The Ultrakill Commander (ON H...

By excitionzero

The story follow Y/n, a rookie Commander having... Ultrakill power ? Read the story to find out how he got th... More

Chapter 0: Prologue (Some changes)
Chapter 1: The Ultrakill loadout
Chapter 2: Encounter
Chapter 3: Corruption
Chapter 4: Identification (Part 1)
Chapter 5: Identification (Part 2)
Chapter 7: Bouquet
Chapter 8: Counters and the Terminal
Chapter 9: Motivation
Chapter 10: The frozen Northern front
Chapter 11: The Ice Queen and the Pinky Rabbit
Chapter 12: The Pilgrim Snow White
Chapter 13: Reunited
Chapter 14: Counters and the Terminal... again
Chapter 15:The ultimate advisor

Chapter 6: Enlightenment

2.2K 47 57
By excitionzero

When they came back from the surface, Y/n go straight to Deputy Chief Office for Andersen's judgement. Which is,

Andersen:"You're hereby banished."

Y/n:"...why's that ?" Although he know the reason why, but he still wanted to asked about it.

Andersen:"My orders were for you to investigate the power station. Not destroy it. Thanks to your little display up there, the power station was damaged beyond repair. All those materials, those facilities, gone. Wiped off the map. Two months. Those resources could have supported the entire Ark for two months. Now it's all been flushed down the drain, thanks to you and those Nikkes. Do you have anything to say for yourself ?"

Y/n:"Well I... No, I have nothing to say."

Andersen:"Of course you don't. Nothing you say could've possibly excuse what you what you've done here. As of today, you and your squad are to be driven out of the Ark and banished to the Outpost. A barren wasteland. No man's land. But don't worry yourself too much. There are atleast some resources available there. And I'll arrange an escort for you. Consider yourselves lucky I haven't throw you all into a rehabilitation center."

Y/n:"What about Rapi ?"

Andersen:"She's undergoing maintenance and will be joining you once that is all finished. Now go pack your things and get out of my sight."

Y/n:"..." 'man that's cold...' And so, Y/n take his leave and get out of Andersen's sight. He told his team to pack their stuffs cause they are going to somewhere else to live.

Back at the Deputy Chief Office, Andersen is seen talking to Ingrid, the CEO of Elysion.

Andersen:"Any update on combat report ?"

Ingrid:" I've just finished analyzing it."

Andersen:"Well ?"

Ingrid:"In a nutshell, I wouldn't consider them to be particularly proficient in actual combat scenarios either. The Raptures at the power station are different beasts compared to their brethen."

Andersen:"Their squad managed to avoid all those creatures and escape with their lives."

Ingrid:"Something's not right. But I just can't put my finger on it yet. It's worth investigating further."

Andersen:"That's why they are sent to the Outpost. There is no better place to avoid the eyes of the all-seeing Central Government."

Ingrid:"One more thing."

Andersen:"I assume you're referring to how those Raptures were able to operate human machinery ?"

Ingrid:"Could it mean've that they are evolving ?"

Andersen:"What's their end game ?"

Ingrid:"It's one of two possibilities. They either want to wiped out the entire human race. Or they want to replace them."

Y/n:'Well Jesus Christ...' Y/n, who have been listen to the whole conversation between Andersen and Ingrid, knowing all of these information, he decided to keep it rather than telling his team cause well, it's not really the time for that. And for why he was able to listen to the conversation, he created a Drone, the purple machine from Ultrakill. He basically using the Rapture parts to created it, but as small as possible and put it to hide somewhere in the Office. 

Thanks to it, he was able to listen to the conversation between Ingrid and Andersen, this one and the one from before, too. He did this in secret cause he doesn't want any of his teammates to related to his doings. Although he understand that the consequences of doing this is resulted with him being executed. But still, what have been done cannot be undone, so he just let it be.

After listen to what Ingrid and Andersen talking about the Raptures operating human machinery, he wasn't really surprised cause the machines in Ultrakill, not only they know how to use human weaponary, but rather their hunger for blood driven them to Hell just to find more of it. Although Raptures are not made by human, but who knows ? It can either be true or false. But right now, the only thing Y/n knows for real is that, he and his team is banished to the Outpost.

Anis:"What is this place ?"

Neon:"Apparently it's called the Outpost."

Anis:"I know that. I'm asking why we were sent here!"

Neon:"Cause we're upstanding citizens who protected the Master and destroyed the power station ?"
Anis:"Be that as it may, how are we going to survive in this pl-" *Bang* "Agh!"

Neon:"Anis, did you see that ? I can fire off as many rounds as I like here and nobody will bat an eye !"

Anis:"That's... awesome !" She doesn't seem to denied it, but still,

Anis:"... Never mind. Even if this is all a mistake, it's not like I'm completely free from blame."

Neon:"If you think about it, it's kinda like a big camping trip ! Oh man, I'm so pumped !"

Anis:"I hate camping."

y/n:'Camping is pretty much for bonding so it's not that bad...'

Neon:"But, Master, where do we sleep ?"

Y/n:"In the dormitory."

Neon:"Dormitory ? Where is that ?"

They follow Y/n to the Dormitory, just to find out it's quite old.

Neon:"Is this it ?"

Anis:"I thought it was a warehouse."

Neon:"...Do they have a dining room ?"

Anis:"There are canned goods and military rations over in here. They're about to expire though."

Neon:"Oh... Okay... So the bathroom is ... "

Anis:" In the corner over there it seems..."

Neon:"Seriously !? We can't do without a bathroom !" She then runs to the bathroom at brisk pace. 

*squeak* *squeak*

Neon:"There's no water !"
Anis:"Feels like we're in the desert."

Y/n:"Well, I guess this is what we are left with."

Neon:"There's something else I'm concerned about."

Anis:"What's that ?"

Neon:"Is Master living here with us ? If so that's going to be a big problem."

Y/n:"What if I say it is ?" He said sarcasticly

Neon:"Wha-"

Y/n:"Hahah no, I have my own place. "

Neon:"Phew."

Anis:"...Wait a minute. Let me have a look."

Y/n:"...Um alright."

They then follow Y/n to the Commander Quarter (It's not the actual name but eh I'm too lazy to look at it now.), to which, it's better than the rest of the squad's quarter.

Anis:"This is so unfair! This place is massive! I could run laps in here!" She then sit on the sofa "Wow! The sofa is super comfy!  What's a sofa doing here anyway ?"

Y/n:"Probably for hiding methamphetamine crystals heheh." He said with a jokingly voice tone. 

(You know the rules, and so do I.)

Anis:"What ? What is Methamphetamine crystals ?"

Y/n:"Oh, just some type of crystals that's all." He said that cause he doesn't really want to explain it.

Anis:"Right...."

Neon:"I need to confirm something." She then strides across the room. 

*squeak* *squeak* *swoosh*

Anis:"We're out there in the desert, while you're in an Oasis !"

Y/n:"Heheh Ready Player One. Fun movie."

Anis:"What is-" She got interrupted by Y/n:"Yeah, uh just some movies that's all. Well super nice movie, heheh but still just not now."

Anis:"Okay..." She said while confused about what Y/n just said. Methamphetamine Crystals, Ready Player One ? What are even those things ? She doesn't even know cause those things are from quite a long times ago.

Neon:"...I'm disappointed at you, Master!"

Y/n:"Well, I don't cared about that."

Neon:"..."

Anis:"Then again, it's not entirely unreasonable for a Commander's quarters to be like this. But it's such a big difference... I can't help but... Hey, I got an idea. How about we swap ?"

Y/n:"...Well how about you go fucked yourself, eh ?"

Anis:"What ?"

Y/n:"Well no matter what you do, I ain't gonna swap, it's like 20 bucks is 20 bucks."

Anis:"...Well think about it. The needs of the many outweighted the need of the few! Don't you think so ? Hmm ? Commander ?"

Y/n:"Eh no. You should still go fucked yourself. It's better that way."

Anis:"Well you don't have to be rude about it."

Rapi:"It won't be good for any of us if you're pampered too much."

Anis:"Ah there you are."

Neon:"Oh ?"

Y/n:"Guh. Where did you come from ? How did you get here anyway ?"

Rapi:"...I got instruction to come here, Commander."

Y/n:"Well, that explained it."

Rapi:"They're really putting us through the wringer this time, huh ?"

Y/n:"Wel, I guess so. We don't really have a choice about it anyway."

Rapi:"I came right after I finished my repairs. So, this is our new home, huh ? The Outpost... You look like you've got a lot on your mind. I'd like to make it clear that... Hmm."

Neon:"What's wrong ? It doesn't seem to be holding very well."

Rapi:"..."

Y/n:"Jesus Christ, you guys stinks from all that sewer drainpipe."

Anis:"Uh..."

Neon:"!!" 

Anis:"Really? I turned off my offactory sensor, so I didn't know."

Neon:"Wait, that means we're the only one who are dirty! This is so embarrassing..."

Y/n:"I mean, that place smell like rotten corpses though. I really actually thought that someone died there in the sewer drainpipe."

Anis:"Right... Can you stop talking about that, Commander ? It's getting kind of creepy, ya'know ?"

Y/n:"Or probably your mental is too weak to handle that kind of thing."

Anis:"..."

Y/n:"Anyway, you guys go take a wash. I'mma stay outside."

Anis:"Neon, you go first."

Neon:"All right."

Y/n:'Pfffft All right...'

Rapi:"Commander, please stay-"

Y/n:"Yeah, I get it."

He then walk outside of the Commander's quarters to let Neon and Anis having their bathing time.

Rapi:"How long can we survive in such a desolate place ?"

Y/n:"The only thing I know for real is that we can survive out here for a while I guess."

Rapi:"... Going back to what I wanted to say earlier. I'd like to make it clear that we Nikkes are not humans. We're weapons. Formidable and unkillable weapons meant for dispatching mankinds' sworn enemy, the Raptures. It's a common practice for a Nikke to come back with a new appearance after being severely damaged. So you can wipe that look off your face... Commander...What do you see us as ?"

Y/n:"Humans. Cause mankind is... cruel for a lot of reasons... And you don't know all of it."

Rapi:"..."

Y/n:"You should know that there are people out there, they only cared for their own goods. Nothing more, nothing less. Some even done way worse thing like putting a cat in the blender..."

Rapi:"..."

Y/n:"Anyway, what else you want to say ?"

Rapi:"...I'm flattered that you treat us with human dignity. However, this will only hurt you in the end.The longer you stay with us, the more you will view us as some kind of "Other". I hope you will keep this in mind."

Y/n put an arm on Rapi's shoulder and said:"Don't worry about me. If I died, no one would cared. So be it that way. Cause I'm fine with it."

Rapi:"... Thank you, Commander. Anyway, it's getting late. It's time to go to bed."

Y/n:"Yeah right, ok."

They decided to go back to their own quarters. Y/n feels tired, not really though. He's stay there thinking on what he should do next. Then suddenly, Andersen message him.

Y/n then decided to do something with all of the Rature's scraps that he got from fighting those Raptures, that he will build the Terminal. So he get into building it right away. Just before he does it, something drop on his bed. He take a look and it's a letter with... Gabriel's blades ?

He decided to read the letter:

Here is my final gift to you, Commander! Remember to used it wisely cause these blades are sharp. Bye now.

From, the Goddess

Y/n:'Wow, she really don't like showing her name ey ? Eh nevermind.'

He then check the blades. The blades are used by Gabriel from Ultrakill, a gold and a blue one. They both the same just different colour. 

The blue Blade is Justice, the gold Blade is Splendor. They come with the sheath that Gabriel used aswell. He then put it aside cause now he need to focused on building the Terminal cause he also need more weapons other than just the Revolvers and these 2 swords that he just got from the Goddess. So he decided to build the Terminal in just one night. The next day, he slept like a rock on the Terminal. Yes, he finished the Terminal and got too tired so he slept right there.

When he wakes up, Rapi calling him from the outside:"Commander, may I come in ?"

Y/n:"Come in." he said then realized that there's 2 swords and a Terminal in his room, which he's not ready to let Rapi knows yet, so he just kind of yeet them somewhere."Rapi, wait a sec!"

Rapi:"...okay, Commander."

 He put the 2 swords and their sheaths under the bed, the Terminal he just also put in under the bed, or something cause it's too big to hid it somewhere. So he can only come to a conclusion. He store it in his pocket wings. He wondered if there's enough space for it or not, but he put all 3 Revolvers out on the table and store the Terminal in. Luckily, it's enough for him to store that thing. he then let Rapi come in. 

Rapi:"We have guests."

Y/n:'Oh god not this bitch again.' "Who ?" He asked, although he know who it is, but he still asked for the purose of not making things sound suspicious.

Rapi:"Come down when you are ready."

Y/n:"Ok."

Rapi then goes back, Y/n take the Terminal out and put it near the computer table let it there and plug it in with an energy source. Although it's already running without an energy source, but eh, it can't be that bad. On the screen of the Terminal, it shows a message, well more of tips of the day.

--TIP OF THE DAY--

Parries can be used as a powerful healing tool.

Parrying any enemies projectile or melee attack will full replenish your health up to the hard damage limit.

But be careful, cause not all Attacks can be parry. You need to know what you can and what you cannot, Commander Y/n.

Y/n, surprised by this, the fact that it's know the user is not the usual robot V1 but rather a human with V1's enhancement and it's also know who he is, a Commander. He decided to putting that aside and come downstair. Just to meet with a child-face person.

[I swear this bitch just acted like she's the Council of the Archangel, thinks she can just do whatever she wanted. Man I can't wait for Y/n to do the same thing as Gabriel did to the council.]

Syuen:"Hey. What took you so long ! Don't you know it's rude to keep guests waiting ?"

Y/n:'If the guests is you I don't mind.'

Syuen:"You think I've got nothing better to do than sit around waiting for you ?"

Y/n:"Like I give fuck about it. Anyway, who are you ?" He knows who this bitch very well but he like mocking this bitch cause she just inflicting pain on him and his friends. 

Syuen:"Me ?  I? You really don't know who I am ?Oh, that's rich."

Y/n:'said the arrogant brat of Missilis Industry.' "No."

Syuen:"Boy oh boy, what kind of rubbish is the military academy producting these days ? Didn't they teach you anything over there ?"

Y/n:"Maybe they did, maybe they didn't, would you like to find out ?"

Syuen:"Hey you, the one in white."

Y/n: 'And she doesn't cared. +DISRESPECTED it is.'

Neon:"Huh ? Me ?"

Syuen:"Yeah, you. Tell him who I am."

Rapi:"..."

Y/n:'Man this is getting on nerve.'

Neon:"This is Syuen. CEO of Missilis Industry, one of the Big Three."

Syuen:"You starting to get the picture now ?"

Y/n:"Eh, I don't really cared who you are. CEO or not, here you just like the others. Nothing more, nothing less. So what can I do for you ?"

Syuen:"I-"

Y/n:"You know what ? Fuck it. I don't care. Go to hell. Even the CEO of Hiden Intelligent is better than you, as much as the others."

Syuen:"You little- Yuni."

She called her "friends" which is a Nikke known as Yuni. Y/n doesn't really like this cause Yuni is a Masochist and well Y/n doesn't really like Masochist that much, cause of painful experience.

Yuni:"Yes."

Y/n:'Ah fuck, masochism. I don't think even V1 can stand against this kind of thing.'

Syuen:"Get them on their knees."

Yuni:"Yes."

Y/n:'What the fuck... Well time to beat up Syuen. But first, I got to deal with Yuni.'

Just before Yuni could get Y/n on his knees, he grab Yuni's hand as she was about to get him on his knees.

Yuni:"Huh ?"

Y/n:"Sorry masochism, but you ain't gonna touch me with that." He then tied up Yuni's hand so that she couldn't do anything.

Yuni:"!!"

Y/n:"Heheh."

Syuen:"What are you doing you idiot ?"

Y/n:"How about you go fuck yourself Syuen. Fuck you !" Y/n then decided to punch her down like how Senator Armstrong did to Raiden, causing her to lie down on the floor.

Syuen:"AH ! Well damn you ah-" Y/n then grab her and throw her out just like taking the trash out.

Syuen:"You little- Mihara!"

Mihara:"Yes Ma'am." A blue laser is emitted from Mihara.

Y/n:"Not this stupid ability again." 

Rapi:"...?"

Mihara:"Switch complete." Syuen takes a pistol from her arms and fire it abdomen. 

*bang*

Mihara:"Hmm."

Rapi:"!!"

Neon:"Argh."

Anis:"What's going on ? It hurts so bad!"

Y/n:"Damn you stpid BITCH!." He then choke Syuen by the throat as hard as possible. (although I hate her a lot but for plot purpose, I still need her to be alive.)

Syuen:"Why you-"

Y/n:"Let's see how are you gonna survive this !" He said as he continue to choke her.

Syuen:"Mihara, switch to him now !"

Y/n:"OH no you don't !" He then throw Syuen straight out of the Commander's quarter, but of course she's still alive, well with a bunch of bruises.

Y/n:"Fuck off and never come BACK!" He then come back to see the shocked Neon and Anis, Rapi does look shocked but she doesn't look that much of shocked. 

Y/n:"Ok. Mihara, what's the reason why Syuen coming here anyway ?"

Mihara:"Well, before I answer you that question, can you please untie Yuni ?"

Y/n:"Eh, fine." He then comes up to Yuni and untie her.

Yuni:"Hehe, thank you."

Y/n:"Right, so what's the reason Syuen coming here ?"

Mihara:"She wanted you guys to go to the surface."

Y/n:"For what ?"

Mihara:"Capturing a Rapture."

Y/n:"Well, she doesn't have the authority to do that."

Mihara:"Well, normally yes, but The Big Three-"

Y/n:"Yeah, yeah let's just get this over with. C'mon,let's go to the surface."

Anis:"Wha- To hell with the surface ! Does Syuen gonna tell us to jump and we'll ask how high ?"

Y/n:"Just do this quick. Ok ? I just want to do this quick so that I can do my own stuff. Also this is quite intriguing about this Rapture."

Anis:"...Fine."

Rapi:"Roger."

Y/n:"Let's go."

And so, they come up to the surface for whatever reason that is, to capture a Rapture. But,

Y/n:"Wait, how many time do we have ?"

Mihara:"We only have two days."

Y/n:"Ah fuck. I guess we better do this quick."

They are now on the surface, doing god knows what if he still here.

Rapi:"We've reached the surface. Establishing connection with Shifty."

Y/n:"I don't think that would be neccessary now."

Rapi:"...?"

Y/n:"Syuen already one step ahead of us, she cut off our connection to the Ark."

Rapi:"!!"

Anis:"What ?"

Y/n:"Well to be more precisely, she's jamming the communication device."

Rapi:"... Seems like this is no ordinary operation."

Y/n:"It's a fucking black ops. No one is allow to know about this other than us and Syuen, correct ?"

Mihara:"Yes. That would be the answer. But how did you know this, Commander ?"

Y/n:"Let's just say, from that personality of hers, I guess she will do something like this, I'm certain about it."

Mihara:"Well, you not wrong about that."

Y/n:"Anyway, what are we even looking for ?"

Neon:"She ordered us to capture a specfic Rapture. Is that even possible ?"

Y/n:"It might aswell does. but, it's gonna be a long and hard one."

Neon:"..."

Mihara:"Yuni and I were made for this."

Y/n:"Said the dynamic duo."

Mihara:"Thank you about that. Let's move out. I'll take you o the destination."

They continue their journey, going on the surface as far as possible to find this goddamn Rapture that no one really know. They also came in contact with other Raptures that you could say, just some minors problem cause Y/n destroyed all of them easily. Also, if you don't know, Y/n did take blades that the Goddess gave him, the author just forgot to write that part cause of laziness. Mihara and Yuni were surprised by this, the fact that a human's weapon can kill a Rapture is something they didn't expected. Mihara looks interested in it, wondering how it would feels like to be shot by that, and Yuni wonder how much damage that can deal cause she like inflicting pain. Back to Y/n, he saw something appear in front of face and it's looks like the style meters. He forgot that interacted with the Terminal will give him that cause Terminal is searching for entertainment, so it make sense.

Other than that, they just keep going for how long God knows, but still, God already left, so there is no point in that. Y/n got bored cause of how slow they are, walking on the surface for what seems like eternity. Until, they saw more Raptures, again, they are just like cockroaches, they are annoying as fuck and they can make you cry. All they can do is just, pushing forward. Y/n hate this mission, but he want to fight this Rapture, cause this Rapture is the reason why Marian is corrupted down to every single last bit of it. Y/n decided to take out a recorder and record his talk:

"This is the first log, I'm with my Nikkes with 2 other Nikkes are Mihara and Yuni. Man, this journey is longer than I thought it was gonna be. The Raptures are so easy to killed that I got bored, they are not even as hard as the other enemies in Ultrakill, not really worth my time though, but I still have to end them as soon as possible so that we can end this journey as soon as possible cause I still need new weapons. Gabriel's blades is well, enough I guess. But for me, it's not. I need more firepower. This make me sound like Neon but it's true, I need those weapons if I wanted to do more of those 'Style' and killing Raptures even faster. Anyway, I guess this is the end of the log today. Imma call it log 1. End of log number 1."

After he done with the recording, Neon came up with a question.

Neon:"Where are we going ?"

Mihara:"Why do you keep asking questions ? Do you know that men don't like women who are nosy ?"

Y/n:"Well, I mean, you didn't really answer us about what Rapture we are finding. Also, you looks hungry ?"

Neon:"Not that great. I was shot, after all."

Mihara:"No big deal though. I don't mind a little pain."

Anis:"What's up with that ?"

Y/n:"She likes feeling pain."

Mihara:"Yes."

Y/n:"Anyway, are we gonna keep going or not ? I don't like staying in one place."

Mihara:"We will."

And they just keep going for a while, for whatever this feels like. Long, tired and boring, is what Y/n is feeling right now. Nothing seems interesting here, except for some lost relics that he found on the way finding that Rapture. He just casually keeping them in his pocket dimension. (it's kinda does like pocket dimension though so why not ?) Y/n feels like he just become a soldier, a true soldier for some reason, cause "The hot wind blowing" is playing in his head like crazy. And they fight some more Raptures. Yeah pretty much that. At this point it's just kinda painful to describe all this fighting. Just then,

Yuni:"Mihara! over here!"

Mihara:"Nicely done, Yuni."

Yuni:"Don't I get a reward ? Heh heh."

Mihara:"We'll decided about it later. I haven't decided how much you can have yet."

Yuni:"Okay!"

Y/n:'Man I don't feel okay with these two...'

Anis:"What are these ? Footprints ?"

Yuni:"Yes, I found them."

Anis:"... you still track Raptures using footprints ? Talk about being stuck in the stone age."

Yuni:"Chatterbox's signal isn't so easy to pin down."

Neon:"Chatterbox ? Is that the name of a Raptures ?"

Mihara:"Yep. Codename: Chatterbox. He's a unique organism, unlike any other Rapture we've seen before. He's the reason we're here."

Rapi:"Why ?"

Mihara:"Hell if I know. They told us to bring him in months ago, but never told us why."

Rapi:"Is there anything about him that stands out ? Any previous engagements ?"

Mihara:"I know as much as you do. I've never actually seen him myself."

Neon:"Jeez. This is gonna be like finding a needle in an ocean."

Anis:"Don't you mean a nail in a haystack ?"

Rapi:"It's a needle in a haystack, you morons."

Y/n just, facepalmed cause of Anis and Neon's stupidity, Rapi is like, stuck at the end of the road. Well, cause she always troubled but she doesn't really show it. 

Mihara:"He has unique footprints, so we use those to track him. I've never seen him with my own eyes, though."

Rapi:"What does that have to do with us ?"

Mihara:"... Seems like this isn't your first redeo. Tell me then, what's the probability of a Commander dying in their first battle ?"

Rapi:"... 70%."

Y/n:' For me it's 0%.'

Mihara:"And that number goes up for the second battle, does it not ?"

Anis:"Aha. So is that the reason whatshername came knocking ? Because of how the Commander beat the odds ?"

Mihara:"Exactly."

Rapi:"How many of them are there ?"

Mihara:"Hmm ?"

Rapi:"How many one-and-done Commanders have there been up until now ?"

Mihara:"I don't know the exact number, but I'm pretty sure it's over 40." 

Anis:"Incredible. I should be a CEO too."

Neon:"Let's start a company! What do you say ?"

Anis:"Really ?"

Rapi:"... Commander, I'm sorry, but we cannot abort this mission. The CEOs of the Big Three have major pull within the Ark. People as low on the totem pole as us don't stand a chance against them. All we can do now is tread carefully."

Y/n:"Well, I don't intended to abort this mission either. I wanted to see Chatterbox with my very own eyes."

Rapi:"...Roger."

Mihara:"... All right. Let's keep following the footprints."

At this point, it's basically "too long, didn't read" situation cause it's basically is. Y/n was bored, but atleast he found the lost relics so it's not all too bad for him. Then, they found another one.

Yuni:"Hmm ? Mihara, look at this."

Mihara:"... The footprints are gone."

Yuni:"What do we do now ?"

Mihara:"Well... we could go back..."

Rapi:"I don't believe this."

Yuni:"Hmm ? Mihara, look at the wall over there !" 

Mihara:"..."

Yuni:"So, he stepped on the wall."

Rapi:"...You mean Raptures can move on walls ?"

Y/n:"I guess it's more of 'climbing' on the walls."

Anis:"That's impossible. Only a four-legged animal could do something like that."

Y/n:'Not all four-legged animals can do that...'

Mihara:"The intel has been updated. Chatterbox is able to scale walls... And he knows that we're tracking him."

Neon:"It's sound as though he's intelligent."

Mihara:"Ha ha, what are you, a comedian ? Raptures are the farthest thing from intelligent! He must have been programed with an algorithm that allows him to shake us."

Yuni:"Mihara ! Give me a reward ! Reward !"

Mihara:"All right, All right ! You've been a good girl."

Yuni:"Yes !"

Mihara:"Come and get it then."

Y/n:'Man this is getting bizarre...'

Mihara:"Let me turn off your pain sensor." Yuni then squeeze Mihara in the calf.

Mihara:"Hrrrrgh !"

Yuni:"Hee-hee!"

Anis:"...What are they doing ?" 

Neon:"She's... pinching her."

Yuni:"Mihara ! Does it hurt ? Well ?"

Mihara:" Arg ! It hurts... So bad!"

Anis:"Wait a minute... I'm confused."

Neon:"Master, what's wrong with them ?"

Y/n:"I guess that's who they are. They're rewarding each other from what I see."

Rapi:"You certainly seem to have a good grasp of it."

Neon:"Huh ? About what ?"

Rapi:"Um... that's..."

Yuni:"Mihara, can I hurt you more ?"

Mihara:"N-no. That's enough for now. We can't get addicted to it, you know ?"

Yuni:"Okay, I'll do better next time."

And so they go on with the tracks on the wall.

Anis:"There's nothing around here. He couldn't have walked along the wall."

Neon:"That means... "

Y/n:"It's either the sky or underground."

Rapi:"!! Raptures! Coming in hot ! Engaging !"

Y/n:"Well, that suck. Anyway, *takes out Piercer and Sharpshooter* let's go."

They start to shoot every single Raptures that are getting in their way. It was cluster fuck, a fun cluster fuck. Until every single one of them died. And that's it.

Rapi:"enemy neutralized. Vanishing footprints and a Rapture ambush... They must have known we were following him."

 *ka-chunk*

Neon:"Rapi, there's one-"

Y/n pulled Rapi out of the way and shot the Rapture, killing it instantly.

Y/n:"Well man, that Rapture really aim for Rapi's head ey ?"

Anis:"Whew..., that was close. You nearly lost your head... again."

Rapi:"That Rapture's gun barrel was pointed straight at my head. What'd you do to piss them off so much ? Something to do with capturing them, I assume ?"

Mihara:"More or less. But what the Commander just did there... no ordinary human could've reacted that fast."

Y/n:"you could say that... it was something you don't have to worried about."

Mihara:"... All right then."

Anis:"But still, I wondered how did the Commander do that. That kind of reflexes... is nothing less of superhuman... Are you sure your not a male Nikke or something ?"

Y/n:"Oh my god, there are no male Nikkes, okay ? Just shut about it. I don't want to talk about it anyway."

Anis:"...okay."

Y/n:"But still, what are you guys ? You guys haven't really tell us about who you are Mihara and Yuni."

Mihara:"Wel, quite the supersleuth, Commander."

Y/n:"I would rather "Sleuth Savant" more but still, just answer the damn question. Who are you ?"

Mihara:"I'll admit, we haven't been really transparent about who we are. But I assure you, our abilities are equally effective on Nikkes, Raptures, and humans alike."

Rapi:"You're lying. Nikkes' bodies are modeled after what humans consider to be the ideal form. You couldn't end up with the abilites that you didn't want..."

Y/n:'This kinda feels like Pacific Rim stuffs for some reason...'

Mihara:"syuen is the one who made us."

Rapi:"..."

Y/n:"So... you're telling me that Syuen, created you guys with these bizarre abilities ?"

Mihara:"Yes."

Y/n:"Well, that was something."

Mihara:"The CEO of Missilis Industry. You think she's going to sit down with us and have a nice chat she did to us, and why ?"

Anis:"Fair enough."

Mihara:"All we know is that we have these abilities, and that we intend on using those abilities to capture Raptures. That's all there is to it."

Rapi:"If you say so. Adjust the formation. Wardress takes the lead from now on."

Neon:"...Rapi"

Rapi:"I'm not turning my back on a Nikke who doesn't even know what she is."

Mihara:"Roger. The footprints are connected. Let's continue. We'll take the lead."

Rapi:"..."

They continue their way following the footprints in which, Y/n really hope he's gonna meet Chatterbox and shred him into pieces but now's not the time cause, they walk into a dead end again.

Mihara:"Lost them again."

Rapi:"I'm sensing dense concentrations of Alva Particles up ahead. That's not a good sign."

Mihara:"So what do we do ? Commander, should we pull back ?"

Y/n:"I guess so. We don't really have a choice anyway."

Mihara:"Fine by me. Things are starting to get a little too risky for my liking anyway."

*beep* The phone beeps. Y/n wonder who could that be, and yet, he expected it. He open his phone to see Syuen.

The communication then got cut off again.

Y/n:'this bitch really knows a way to fight back eh ?  I'll ruin your reputation real quick when I got back.'

Neon:"Master, what do we do ?"

Y/n:"I don't know... probably something..."

Mihara:"should we keep on tracking ?"

Y/n:"Yea... Let's keep on the tracking."

Rapi:"... Understood. Let's keep moving." 'Hope that bitch Syuen don't touch my Commander again.'

 Anis:'Man I hate that bitch Syuen. I'll rip her off if it's what I needed to protect the Commander...'

Neon:'Don't worry Master! My firepower will keep you safe !'

Y/n:'Man I miss that Tom and jerry game. Hope they have it here though cause I want to play as Detective Jerry with that Sleuth Savant skin again, it's so cool.'

And so, they continue the tracking, just to know that there also someone else doing the tracking too, a certain cool white hair gal with robotic arms is also looking for Chatterbox. Wonder who is she ?

(And that's the end of this chapter. Man, this chapter feels greatly... boring as fuck. not much fighting though cause, not much thing is in chapter 3 of Nikke though, only fighting and find out who Mihara and Yuni is. Anyway, you guys pretty much know some of the references here that I made. Anyway, goodbye and goodluck. See you! Ciao!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 1.5K 21
Humanity has taken heavy loses against the Raptures, mechanical creatures that came out of nowhere and claimed the title as Earth's new predominant s...
22.8K 1.1K 17
"In this Post Apocalyptic world, where mechanical beings such as Raptures are risking humanity's extinction a hundred years ago, only squads of Godde...
19.9K 586 11
I feel like Nikke is a slightly misunderstood game. If you can convince someone to look past the obvious, you can discover a great game to play anywh...
1.5K 48 4
Earth... a planet that was once inhabited by humans... Until it was invaded by unknown mechanical extraterrestrials: Raptures. Thus, forcing humanity...