True Love Minsung Hyunin Chan...

By AiYunaHime

Seungmin looked down in frustration, his big eyes filled with tears of sorrow. Because of Chan's actions' Seu... More

New Friends?
Good Idea
Why?
You can
Trip
keep it as a secret pls
Barely
NOTICE *PLS READ*

Emergency

104 17 2
By AiYunaHime

(Hi Galaxies, thank you for waiting patiently for updates. Also I'm really sorry for not updating for more than a month. My mental health was really bad so I couldn't bring myself to continue writing the stories but lately I've been feeling better so here you go!) I'm feeling very shy.

As soon as he reached home, after putting the books on the study table, Felix headed to Minho's room. 'Hyung.' He shouted while opening the door. When he turned around after closing the door since Minho wasn't inside, he caught sight of Minho and Yejun coming inside the house.

"Where did you come from, hyung? I've been searching for you." Felix asked, putting his hands on his waist.

"I know you're looking for me... I can hear your calling from outside the house... Why are you searching for me today? Do you want something? Or you need something?" Felix usually calls him like that when he needs something. Felix immediately made a face. Yejun started laughing at the way he looked at Minho.

"So annoying... I can't call you unless I need something?" Felix said, crossing his arms over his chest. Minho slumped on the sofa and asked why. Yejun also sat on the single sofa and took the remote from the table and turned on the TV.

"I heard hyung is going to get a brother-in-law for me." Felix scanned around to see if anyone else was there, and whispered as he sat on the edge of the couch where Minho was. Minho was so surprised by what he said that he immediately got up from the couch. Even Yejun who was watching the TV, reacted the same. He turned to Felix, his eyes widening, nearly dropping the remote at what he heard. He looked at their faces twice with a questioning look, and he asked Felix who told him that.

"You didn't even tell Jun, even tho you're besties." Felix said, smiling mischieviously after seeing Yejun's reaction. Yejun looked at Minho. A look that asks what Felix is talking about. Minho shrugged and sighed, Yejun understood that even Minho doesn't know what Felix was talking about. So he asked Felix to explain a little more clearly. Excited, Felix quickly told the story as Jisung told him. They both bursted in laughter when they found out what happened.

"See you're laughing... I knew you were going to get a brother-in-law. Yay." Felix shouted in delight.

"Pis pis... Just because I sent him home doesn't mean that he's my boyfriend! He was going home alone so I sent him home." Minho said, holding Felix's hand. He also said that he and Jeongin had nothing but friendship. With that, Felix, who was blossoming with happiness, wilted like a flower.

"Then hyung please... I really want Innie to be my brother-in-law since he's a close friend of mine. I even told Yeji that Innie is dating hyung." After realizing what he just said, Felix looked at Yejun guiltily. Yeji was Yejun's cousinn, so he felt a little scared that he said such a thing in front of Yejun. However, Yejun's face showed no signs, so he calmed down. Minho laughed loudly at Felix's words. He can imagine the colour of Yeji's face the moment Felix said that to her face.

"Lixie only wants Innie to be your brother-in-law? Or is it okay for you to have another close friend as your brother-in-law?" Minho asked, staring at Felix. Yejun understood what Minho's intentions. So he was really eager to hear Felix's answer.

"You know I only have three close friends. But only Innie is single. That's why I'm talking about him. If the other two were single too, then I,m okay with any of them." Felix didn't think much and spoke out his mind. A smile spread on Minho's lips hearing his younger brother's answer.

"Do you wanna know a secret?" After a moment of silence, Minho asked Felix and Yejun's heart pounded rapidly, thinking Minho was going to tell Felix about Jisung. If so, his intelligent mind realized that things might turn bad.

"I'm going to ask Innie to be my boyfriend." Minho's sentence surprised Yejun, tho Felix's lips widened into a smile. Minho asked to keep it a secret and Felix quickly nodded agreeing. Yejun stared at Minho as if trying to figure out what was going on in Minho's mind.

They stopped talking when the main door opened. When they saw Mr.Lee and Mrs.Lee entering the house, they got surprised to see the medicine bag in his hand. When they asked Mr.Lee, he said their mother was a little sick so they went to see a doctor. Felix took his mother's hand and led her to the room.

"What did the doctor say?" Minho asked. Lately Mrs.Lee has been sick so he was quite worried.

"Even the doctors can't tell what's going on. I think I should take her to the city to check what's going on." Mr.Lee said as he sat on the couch next to Minho. He was also worried about Mrs.Lee's condition. Minho nodded in support of the idea.

* * * * *

"Minho, why did you suddenly decide to ask Innie to be your boyfriend? I don't think it's a good decision." Yejun couldn't stop thinking about it since Minho spoke about Jeongin in the afternoon. He was sure that Minho doesn't love Jeongin at all. Yet he couldn't understand why Minho made such a big decision in a hurry.

"I think I shouldn't waste my days waiting for someone I can't get, instead I should go on with my life. Everyone talked about it on the day of the trip and even you joined them saying I can't always be single! I need a partner in my life too. So I decided to do it." Minho explained.

"You're right, I said like that. But that doesn't mean you've to be in such hurry. I know you don't love Innie at all. On the other hand, we don't know what Innie thinks of you. Innie is a very innocent boy. Even the slightest step you take could hurt Innie's heart. That's not something you want right? You should strengthen your relationship with Innie to see how he feels about you." Minho nodded. He also said that he would love him if he agreed to be his boyfriend. As Yejun said, Minho thought of strengthening their relationship before asking Jeongin to date him.

* * * * *

The days pass and Yejun's vacation was coming to an end. The day he had to leave was coming. At Yejun's request, all his friends went to the barbecue area in the evening to have a good time with their friends. Felix and Jisung were talking while sitting on a long beach chair. Minho and his close friends were applying sauce on the chicken legs and sausage to grill them.

Jisung looked back when someone put a hand on her shoulder. He was surprised to see Doyun behind him. Yet in the next second, a smile appeared on his lips.

"Doyun. You came?" Jisung asked since Doyun said he would be busy with his friend. Everyone's gaze was focused on them.

"I told my friend that I need to leave a bit early to meet Jun since he also leaves soon. Also I wanted to see my beloved Sungie too." Doyun said, putting a hand on Yejun's shoulder and running a hand through his hair. Everyone said 'ow' in unison. Jisung's face turned red in embarrassment. He has noticed the change in Doyun's behaviour since the trip. Doyun, who doesn't even call him once a day before, now calls him several times a day and sends many messages too. Jisung feels very happy to get the love and care he needs from Doyun.

"Happy Anniversary Sungie." When everyone avoided their gaze, Doyun sat down next to Jisung and handed him a red rose he had been hiding behind him. Jisung's eyes filled with tears involuntarily. He was very sure that Doyun had forgotten their anniversary. Jisung smiled, wiping his tears, which were ready to fall. He smelled the rose Doyun gave him and congratulated him back. Doyun kissed Jisung's hand before saying he was going to talk to Yejun. Jisung nodded with a beautiful smile.

Since he got there, Minho had been watching Jisung's movements carefully. When Doyun went to Yejun, Minho sat next to Jisung. Jisung looked at Minho and smiled.

"You seem really happy... Is the problem between the two of you resolved?" Minho asked calmly in a casual manner. Smiling, Jisung nodded at Minho's words and played with the flower in his hand.

"Doyun is really good to you now?" Jisung nodded again at Minho's question. And he took a deep breath and looked at Doyun in the distance.

"After that day's trip, Doyun has changed a lot. He's very different from before. He cares for me a lot." Jisung spoke with an unfading smile on his lips. When he finished talking, he looked at Minho who was staring at him. As Jisung looked at him, startled Minho blinked twice, yet Jisung didn't notice.

"I wonder why I'm able to share about my life with you? I poured out everything in my heart in front of you on that day... I was most surprised that I could talk about it to you so easily... I couldn't share it with my close friends till date... Not because I don't trust them. I just don't know how to tell... what's in my heart doesn't come to my tongue easily... I don't know what happened when you came in front of me that day... Don't you wonder what kind of a person I'm?" He watched Jisung's mouth and eyes as he spoke. Jisung's innocence makes Minho's heart desire him more. But there's nothing he can do. Jisung is far away from him, no matter how close they're. He's a right of his friend.

"Why aren't you saying anything?" Jisung asked as Minho didn't say anything. Minho quickly looked away and took a deep breath to let out the sadness in his heart.

"What should I say... I don't know what to say about it... maybe we've similar thinking so it's easier to tell." The words he wanted to say didn't reach his lips. His heart was telling him that the secret behind it was the relationship between their hearts. However, if Minho said that today, Jisung might take the wrong meaning. He never wanted to break his relationship with Jisung. So he hid the words in his heart.

"If it's easy for you to tell me about your life and if it makes your heart feel better, I'm always ready to listen to you... anytime, any situation, anywhere..." Minho stood up and looked at Jisung. Jisung smiled and nodded. At the same moment Felix called out to Minho and they both turned to look at him at once.

"Is some place on fire, you're shouting so loudly?" Minho asked as Felix came to him. Minho tried to annoy Felix as usual. This time, however, he ignored it and took Minho's hand and asked him to come with him. Minho stood up and looked at jisung. He sat there laughing and watching their actions. Felix suddenly grabbed the red rose from Jisung's hand saying he will return it after a while and dragged Minho. Felix's movements made Jisung smile and shook his head.

Felix told Minho something in secret, showing Yeji and Iseul who were walking a little farther away from them. Then they headed towards Jeongin.

Jeongin and Seungmin were sitting together. Seungmin was talking to Chan on the phone. While Jeongin's gaze was fixed on Hyunjin, who was playing in the distance. Jeongin looked up, startled when Felix called him. At that moment, Seungmin ended the phone call. Felix showed Yeji and Iseul in the distance to Jeongin. He made Minho sit next to Jeongin and told them what to do. Then he took Seungmin's hand and went to Jisung.

Iseul, who was immersed in a conversation with Yeji, saw Jeongin and Minho together and showed her the scene. When Yeji looked at them, Felix did a gesture and Minho handed the red rose to Jeongin. Hesitantly, but to participate in Felix's plan, Jeongin grabbed the flower.

Yeji's blood boiled in anger at the sight. It didn't take a second for the fire of hatred to burn inside her body. Jealousy began to reign in her heart when she saw Jeongin receiving the love she didn't get. The three friends watching her expressions in the distance laughed at Yeji. They did it for fun to annoy Yeji but they didn't think about the consequences. Yeji couldn't bear to stay there any longer so she walked away, Iseul following behind her.

After barbeque, everyone was having a funny conversation. It was about six-thirty. The sky was beginning to darken. Everyone who came for the cool breeze has started going home. Everyone who was playing football also left. Hyunjin joined everyone after the game. At that moment, Sunwoo told a joke that everyone couldn't help but laugh at.

While laughing, Jeongin put his head on his lap. Even after everyone stopped laughing Jeongin stayed the same. Seungmin, who was sitting next to him, patted him and asked if he was still laughing. However, there was no response from Jeongin. Everyone immediately realized that something was wrong. Felix and Jisung grabbed Jeongin's shoulders and lifted him up. Seungmin screamed when he saw Jeongin's face and mouth.

His eyes were closed and there was foam in his mouth. Jeongin was unconscious. Everyone began to tremble. Felix started calling him to wake up. Doyun handed him a bottle of water and Felix sprinkled it on Jeongin's face a couple of times, yet he didn't woke up. Looking at Jeongin anxiously, Minho called the ambulance.

Jisung called Mrs.Yang and briefly told her what happened and that Jeongin was being sent to the hospital. Seungmin was stunned, motionless, as he put his hand on his mouth. Even though they wiped the foam it keeps oozing out of his mouth. Everyone's faces were filled with anxiousness. Soon the ambulance arrived and Jeongin was taken into it. Felix, Jisung, Minho and Naheek, went along as helpers. Seungmin who was scared out of his mind didn't dare to get on and went with Yejun on his cycle. All the others went home.

The ambulance stopped infront of the hospital. Two nurses were waiting outside. As soon as Jeongin was removed from the ambulance, nurses tried to get him into the ICU. The four friends waited outside until Seungmin and Yejun arrived. They were praying heartily for Jeongin's well-being.

Mrs.Yang, who ran into the hospital, saw them and headed towards them. Her parents, who are in their sixties, followed her as fast as they could.

"Where's Innie?" Mrs.Yang could barely even speak since she was breathing heavily from the fast walking. Her eyes were wide and tears were visible in them. It was the same with her parents. Saying the doctor was still checking Jeongin, Jisung motioned Mrs.Yang to sit down. But she did not intend to sit down. How could she be calm when her beloved child is in such a fragile condition?

Minho made Jeongin's grandparents sit in the chairs. Mrs.Yang was leaning against the wall. They were emotional to see the tears shining in her eyes. When a child is in a critical condition, the mother suffers the most. The relationship between children and mothers is the most sacred relationship in the world. They couldn't imagine how sad Mrs.Yang would be for their dear friend. Jisung stood near Mrs.Yang, encouraging her. He also leaned against the wall waiting for any news.

The doctor examined Jeongin and changed him into a ward. He was still unconcious. Jeongin was accompanied by his family and his three closest friends. The others stayed outside the ward.

"You kids should go home now. It's eight o'clock. I'll inform y'all if there is any news about Innie." Mrs.Yang said, looking at the three who were worried about their friend. After saying a few words of encouragement to Mrs.Yang, the three headed towards the ward entrance. Before they could exit the ward, they hard a scream causing them to look behind at once.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 441 12
Felix was struggling in his life economically and relationship-wise. Having a part job as a cafe waiter and working as a stripper at night that doesn...
177K 8.1K 32
❝ '𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘨𝘰, 𝘓𝘦𝘦?' Hyunjin thought and lowered to the level of Felix's ear. "If you pull someth...
6.6K 216 12
Felix was an overworked medical student who hadn't seen his brother in years. The last thing Felix expected was for his brother to show up one night...
47K 2.1K 35
♡◇○ completed a volcano that burns you when you try to reach out and everyone else runs away from self preservation, but someone always can bare the...