electric crown

Per mitskishoko

Royal au Y/n is the second child of marquess Kaedehara, her older brother being Kazuha, the heir to the titl... Més

introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
ten and a half
eleven
twelve
important message
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty| scaramouche special
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty five and a half
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine| scaramouche pov
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four| scaramouche
thirty five
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one| the end
Apology

thirty six

504 33 13
Per mitskishoko

That same morning we set out to the location that the knights stumbled upon.

In the company of five important houses of Inazuma and their armies, I still feel a bit nervous.

House Kamisato stood very well politically in court and has a lot of support from the commoners as well.

House Hassam takes first place in international business, Childe being their frontman even though he has yet to surpass his father for the title.

House Kuki, the one with more men working for them than any other noble house in Inazuma; as they have a magnificent merchant guilt.

House Shikanoin their knights are here even though the marquess had left together with Kazuha due to severe injury.

And house Kaedehara their knights are also still here, as much as I got married and became part of the imperial family, I'm still daughter of house Kaedehara, thus they still treat me as the acting head of the house whilst on the battlefield.

But the white-clad are high in number and their abilities are phenomenal as well...

"Your highness, we're approaching a lake." Kaito's voice is always hushed and always makes me jump.

I don't think I've actually heard him talk at a normal volume or even yell once.

"I suppose that we should take a rest if we don't want to make fools of ourselves for being overly tired." I shake my head as to clear my troubled mind.

Sir Kaito gives a signal to lord Ayato, who then leads the entire army of knights towards the lake.

The colourful flowers that pop out of the grassy landscape make it hard to believe that we're about to risk our lives. This lovely scenery might be painted red by dawn tomorrow and still the rain will wash it clean again the next day.

But the bodies of both our enemies and comrades who may meet their very end here will become a new beginning for the grass or flowers.

An hour of resting, eating and composing ourselves, goes by in a flash. And before I'm even really aware of it, I'm already back on my horse and about to give a brief speech to bestow some courage and bravery.

A neat little thing lord Ayato thought of.

"My dear comrades." I begin and my voice sounds much more stable than I actually am.

"We're about to risk our lives for the crown... all of you have people back home, and all of you have many more precious memories to make. So give it your all, but don't cower away or succumb to your fears."

I'm making this speech up as I go; a handy skill I picked up in my time as a princess.

Although I'm sounding more like a thoughtless general that hides behind a human shield.

"Don't just fight for victory, fight for your loved ones, fight for your lives. And if this may be our last battle, let's make it an honourable one."

My words do seem to have sparked some morale as the knights grow louder.

"Let's bring glory to Inazuma once more!" Lord Ayato's voice booms louder than mine.

His addition made the knights cheer in response and with that, we're off to the ruin where I hope to find my beloved.

"Your highness, we're approaching the ruin. There are six guards outside and two patrolling the area around the ruin." Kaito's voice is a whisper.

"Very well, send lord Childe together with the Kaedehara knights for the two on patrol and tell the other lords we're going straight to the ruin. Kill all enemies on sight and any other hostages beside the prince are to be kept alive but restricted."

An anxious and hot feeling starts to form in my stomach, sending heat to every one of my limbs.

Kaito nods and is quick to spread my word around.

"Straighten you back lady princess." Itto speaks up.

"Oh yes, thank you." I feel my face heat up as well.

"Don't worry princess Y/n, we're all quite nervous. It'll be fine, all these knights are prepared to die today and give it their all if it means Inazuma will be victorious." Shinobu pats my shoulder as she rides to my left, taking Kaito's vacant place.

"Let's try not to die, it would be quite a shame not to return together." I smile.

"I think that husband of yours wouldn't let me see the light of day again if I were to let you perish, and I have some business left at home so dying isn't an option."

Typical Shinobu, optimistic as always.

"Permission to attack?" Kaito suddenly appears in front of us, the guarding white-clad already becoming clearer in my vision.

"Permission granted, let's move forward. Shinobu, you're to go with lord Ayato. Sir Itto, take lead of house Shikanoin's knights and regroup with lord Childe. Let's all stay alive."

My nervous smile never disappears from my face as both Shinobu and Itto are left with a dumbfound expression as I rush off with sir Kaito.

"I'll take the four on the east side, if it's too much for you on the west side, come to me." I can barely hear Kaito's voice as the rush of adrenaline is taking over my senses.

We split up and the two I'm making my way to, don't even notice my presence until my sword is already in one of their backs.

"Y-you!" The other looks shocked as his comrade's body makes a soft thud as he falls.

"Any last words?" I can't help but form a smile as I see the fear on his masked face.

The eyes all give it away.

"I'll make you pay!" His voice calls out loud.

In less than two seconds he's grabbed a hold of a dagger, holding it with both hands out in front of him. It's clear that he isn't the strongest fighter.

With a bit more force than I had to use to dig my sword into the man, I pull out my, -now stained-, sword.

As the man with the dagger dashed towards me, I'm much quicker closing the distance and slicing his throat in the process.

Blood spills out of both his mouth and the wound as he quickly lets go of the dagger and grabs his neck.

His attempt to stop the bleeding is more than futile and I nearly pity him as he coughs and the life slowly leaves his eyes.

Two dead, better catch up to sir Kaito before any more come my way...

"And here I thought I'd have to comb through Inazuma to find you!"

My heart skips three beats as I hear the voice that haunts my nightmares.

"You spared me a trip, how nice of you. I was ready to accept you as a concubine, you know? But it seems I have to get rid of you seeing that you've taken my place in Scaramouche's life." Her black hair sways in the wind as I turn to look at her.

"Give me back my husband, Mona." My voice drips venom as I pronounce her name.

It makes me want to throw up.

"Your husband? He's soon to be mine, you should be begging for your life right now Y/n." Her disgust matches mine.

"That's princess Y/n for you."

This is the first ever time I have heard sir Kaito speak this loudly.

"And the only princess I will accept."

"Sir Kaito, I assume things went well?" I smile, it feels like an achievement that he accepts me as Scaramouche's wife.

"Of course your highness, now what should I do with her?"

Word count: 1277

Hihi a very bad chapter because I can't overcome my writersblock :-)

Anyways, I finally got Childe and my life is now complete!!!!!! I have all the Sumeru boys, I have Scara, and now silly Russian himbo man (I also got Freminet which makes me very happy because he's sO DAMN SOFT I LOVE HIM)

Also I passed all my exams and have officially obtained my chemist diploma thing, now I'm off to study the chemical part of medicine and create silly little drugs (kidding this isn't breaking bad)

Ok that's all for today, I'll update 'Eventually' later as well, so if you're interested in Scara idol fics,,,, be sure to check that out!!!!

I love you guys!!! Night night (it's night here ok)

<3

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

937K 57.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
444K 6.8K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
381K 23.1K 82
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
138K 3.8K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...