Arranged to be together from...

By mha2579

this is the story of how TSoot was married to the most powerful god and how a overcame the sins of her family... More

T's canon Character
The christening that started everything.
The surprise!
Meet the fellow Gods of the Smp gone wrong.
wedding planning and the plans for a date.
First date changes something on the inside.
Love makes you weak or does it?.
No one can do us part.
Everything comes together an a new life begins.

Announcement!

18 0 0
By mha2579

Hey everyone I wanted to say thank you to all and if you want I have two spin off stories for this planned so let me know if you want them even tho I'll probs post them either way.
Thank you have a good day/Night 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 280 26
A series of Oneshots with your favorite Ninjago Characters! This will be a F Reader as that is the easiest for me to write. I do not own Lego or Ninj...
21.1K 278 15
Ever wanted for Keith Kogane to yell, "I cradled you in my arms! We had a bonding moment!" At you? Or maybe treat yourself to a face mask with Lance...
801K 29.8K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
211K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...