The Greatest Ruler In The Uni...

By jotarokujo2121

A man working in a gaming company died from overwork suddenly finds himself in a world barren of life but sur... More

Bio
Bio 2
Bio 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Announcement
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 8

1K 36 24
By jotarokujo2121

Ultron was sitting on the couch as Lioness and Rehab looked down on him. Waiting for him to explain. 

Rehab: Well? Are you going to explain?

Ultron: Before I begin.

Ultron pointed at the Lioness.

Ultron: Why are you also trying to interrogate me?!

Lioness: Because I am allowed to do so.

Ultron: You're the cause of this! 

Lioness: Doesn't matter.

Lioness and Rehab high-fived each other sideways without looking away from Ultron as if out of instinct. Ultron sighed

Ultron: 'Is it the air? Is that's Why she is becoming like this?' 

After Ultron explained to Rehab what happened, who the tall muscular thicc lady is how she got here. Rehab for once in her life stopped and thought about the situation.

Rehab: I don't see a problem. 

Ultron: Really?

Rehab: Yeah I don't. It's your kingdom you can do whatever you want though I recommend telling others so it is easier for her to go around.

Ultron: You're right on that.

Lioness: Are you sure about that?

Ultron: Yes.

Ultron touched his desk and announced.

Ultron: Adalinda can you please get Gabriel, Tethys, Echidna, and The Twins.

Adalinda: Understood. May I ask why do you need them?

Ultron: I have to inform them about something in private. 

Adalinda: I will inform them about your summon immediately.

Ultron glanced at Rehab causing her to have a bad feeling.

Ultron: Get Arasela as well.

Adalinda: Yes.

Rehab got a scared look on her face. She tried to run out of the office but an invisible energy wall stopped her from leaving. Rehab started to hit the wall with all her strength but it didn't even bulge. Suddenly Rehab found herself under a shadow as she felt a malicious aura right behind her. Slowly she turned her head around to see Arasela towering over her and cracking her fist. The troublemaker raised a finger.

Rehab: It's not too late for an apology, is it?

Arasela growled at her and pulled her fist back.

Rehab: PLEASE MERCY!!

Arasela: Sorry all out of mercy!

Arasela hit Rehab with a right haymaker sending her to the next world.

~Timeskip~

As Rehab slowly opened her eyes, she immediately covered them as the light tried to blind her. An angel-like voice reached her ears.

???: Rehab, you awake!

Rehab slowly opened her eyes to see a beautiful woman who stood at 11 feet in height, with massive safety balloons, she had fair skin, amber eyes, long dark brown hair with a longer fringe on the right side of his face, she wore a white shirt with a brown coat over it with black pants that covered her long legs. 

Rehab: Gabriel...how long was I out?

Gabriel was the first A.I that Ultron created. The eldest of the first of the three A.I creation of Ultron that gained emotions and sentience.

Gabriel: You-

???: You were knocked the fuck out for hours.

Rehab turned around to see another beautiful woman. She had long bright green hair, with tentacle-like things coming out from her back, with light green eyes, she wore a dress that was made to show and intensify her curves enhancing her overall beauty she stood at the same height as Gabriel at 11 feet, Like Gabriel she too had massive water balloons that are barely held together by her dress. 

Rehab: Tethys? 

Tethys: That was my name if my memory hasn't failed me yet, idiot~

Rehab: Who are you calling Idiot!

Tethys the second A.I creation of Ultron. The second of the three A.I creation of Ultron that gained emotions and sentience.

???: You know you should be careful with whom you pick your fights with.

This time Rehab's eyes fell on another beautiful woman. She had long blonde hair and yellow eyes, she wore a skin-tight suit that showed her curves, her milk ballons were bigger than her sisters given that she stood at 13 feet in height and like her sisters she had unique features to her as well with grey horns over her head and a long grey dragon tail.

Rehab: I should take that advice, shouldn't I Echidna?

Echidna the third A.I creation of Ultron. The youngest of the first three A.I creations of Ultron that gained emotions and sentience. 

Echidna: You won't take it anyway.

Rehab: You know me well girl!

???: Well Well Looks like the troublemaker got beat up.

???: Of course, she would get beat up given she does things like these~

Rehab's eyebrow twitched hearing the voice, she could never forget them it was her rival's voices. Rehab's eyes narrowed as she finally looked at them.

The voices of her half-sisters! The one on the left is Sariel the Pilot of Albion and the one that is on the right is Marie the Pilot of Ddraig. 

Rehab: What are you two doing here?

Rehab growled sure she didn't hate her half-sisters but she was at most tolerable of their presence, Rehabs felt for them and stayed in the middle of hating and being okay with someone.

Marie stuck her tongue out acting like the brat she is, it is a given that she is the youngest among the three of them. 

Sariel: Lord Ultron called us here. 

Rehab: 'Right, he did'

 Rehab looked around to that Ultron, Lioness and Arasela were not in the room. She raised an eyebrow.

Rehab: Where's Lord Ultron?

Gabriel: He wasn't here when we arrived and Adalinda told us that Lord Ultron wants us to wait here.

Rehab: When did you all arrive here anyway?

Echidna: About half an hour ago, Sariel and Marie just arrived as you gained consciousness. 

The sound of the door opening got everyone's attention, they turned their attention to the person. They saw a beautiful woman entering the room with dark hair with red underdye of her hair, yellow eyes and a fringe in the middle of the eyes, carrying a report under her melons, wide child bearing hips and long legs.

(Sorry the wattpad banned the image I am replacing it with this)

Standing at 6.9 feet is Luce Strom, you might be wondering what this busty woman's job is? Well, she is the finance manager of the capital city of Apex Neuxs, working directly under Ultron to manage the finances of the massive city. Luce looked around it seemed she was here for some work but all she saw was Rehab, Gabriel, Tethys, Echidna, Sariel and Marie but there was no Ultron around.

Rehab: Sup Luce!

Rehab greeted her cheerfully as the others followed greeting her, Luce greeted them in return. Everyone is familiar with each other given that they started working here nearly simultaneously, So they are all mutual friends. 

Gabriel: We haven't seen you around for a few days, How have you been Luce?

Luce: I have been busy with work lately, So I had no time to leave my office but I have been well.

Sariel: What are you here for by the way?

Tethys: Are you stupid? that's our finance manager.

Luce: I am here to submit a report about the finances of the city to Lord Ultron. 'Actually, I wanted to ask Lord Ultron on a date'

Luce moved to keep the report on Ultron's table, Suddenly the door opened as Ultron walked in. His presence caught everyone's attention immediately, Sariel and Marie straightened their posture and gave Ultron a salute. Before Ultron could say anything the most unexpected one of the bunch, Echidna slammed into Ultron wrapping herself around him. The unexpected greeting and the sudden weight sent Ultron to the ground. The rest ran to check up on Ultron in concern but all they saw was Echidna hugging Ultron with his face stuffed in her pillows, given that Ultron doesn't need to breathe he could fully enjoy this experience unlike living beings*cough*Humans*cough*. Ultron patted Echidna on the head causing her to purr sightly and push Ultron's head deeper into her chest, as she tried to cuddle him. The rest looked jealous wanting to be in Echidna's position. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45 0 13
My Warhammer 40k novel without invincible space marines and allmighty psykers. There is a space marine, pretty pequliar though, and there is a psyker...
186 9 29
betrayed by the whole world for one reason the world made him a necromancer a powerful Summoner that could summon Undead monsters from their death St...
3K 77 15
What if Megatron had made a deal with Unicron? What if he was granted unimaginable power in exchange for his eternal service and no one would know? W...
51.3K 1.3K 28
Megatron is a dark and brooding mech with no sight of mercy. But what happens when an accident happens that changes the lives for everyone forever?